Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,387 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra (29588 Views)

Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by menix(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Eze Nwanyi..

The villagers should ve fed her with the jazz, so that the jazz would go nd work in her..
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by YourNemesis: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Hahhaha... Type "The Osu Starter pack" in the Red band for perfection.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
may God expose and disgrace anyone plotting evil against me and my family.
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
YourNemesis:

Hahhaha... Type "The Osu Starter pack" in the Red band for perfection.

That guy go delete am If I type anything grin
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Akinwerndey: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na recession cause am! Lol ;DNa recession cause am! Lol
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Greataausim:
Ibo's land with burring of charms are like bread and butter,
Pls can someone here help me to upload that jacob zuma pic for me...?
Una Don come again with all these tribalism nonsense. Another fool will soon come and start shouting Afonja, cone head, flat head, ipod, blah blah blah! We dont care. Juse shut up, grow up and get a life. Abeg make una let other people hear word on this forum. It's boring

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Greataausim:
Una Don come again with all these tribalism nonsense. Another fool will soon come and start shouting Afonja, cone head, flat head, ipod, blah blah blah! We dont care. Just shut up, grow up and get a life. Abeg make una let other people hear word on this forum. It's boring undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by specimenC: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

LOL[/b][b][b][/b]

What the hell is this, I feel like I am about to pee.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Sermwell(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
gurunlocker:
Lol... and someone was stylishly saying there's no juju when he says there's nothing like blood money....

I pray we won't be attacked by "the world"
Oga there's nothing like blood money! Stop living in delusion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by monfilsdavies(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
Greataausim:
Pls before you ask for Jacob zuma's pic work on your English. 'burring indeed ' ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by omoyowa: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

still better than this region

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by jake2much(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
MissGdope:

Una Don come again with all these tribalism nonsense. Another fool will soon come and start shouting Afonja, cone head, flat head, ipod, blah blah blah! We dont care. Juse shut up, grow up and get a life. Abeg make una let other people hear word on this forum. It's boring
is like cos u are ibo dat why its paining u.
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
jake2much:
is like cos u are ibo dat why its paining u.
Yes nau because anybody that disagrees with your foolishness must be ibo. the world now revolves around yoruba and IGBO right? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by jake2much(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
I hate ibo too mu ch I wish dey never join us as one.
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by jake2much(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
MissGdope:

Yes nau because anybody that disagrees with your foolishness must be ibo. the world now revolves around yoruba and IGBO right? undecided
becareful wat u speak to me. becos am on net doesnt mean you talk to me anyhow
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Gassa007: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
madridguy:
Innocent woman.
Guy don't lemme woundjure you ooo,which kind comment is this
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Naff24(f): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Evil people everywhere, may God save us from them undecided
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by seangy4konji: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Person weh sop pose deh pray to God to be abłe to enter kingdom of heaven stilldo rubbish upandan.

May God forgive her.
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
jake2much:
becareful wat u speak to me. becos am on net doesnt mean you talk to me anyhow
lol and what are you gonna do if I talk to you anyhow? oh you wanna go bury charm too abi? Shut up abeg. I address you the way you present yourself. Act like an idiot, get treated like one. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by xtervaganza(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
She can't be ibo Na

.hv you ibos forgotten only Yorubas do juju
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by happiness2020(f): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
in mama G's voice " hey wonders shall never end"

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by jake2much(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
MissGdope:

lol and what are you gonna do if I talk to you anyhow? oh you wanna go bury charm too abi? Shut up abeg. I address you the way you present yourself. Act like an idiot, get treated like one. undecided
see u dat av not finish growing breast wan to curse me if I tell u word tonite is cry u will take sleep
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
jake2much:
see u dat av not finish growing breast wan to curse me if I tell u word tonite is cry u will take sleep
grin grin if you think insults are gonna affect me then youre more foolish than i gave you credit for. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by madridguy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin grin

Gassa007:

Guy don't lemme woundjure you ooo,which kind comment is this
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by jake2much(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
MissGdope:

grin grin if you think insults are gonna affect me then youre more foolish than i gave you credit for. undecided
am warning u. if I decend on u, u wont like it. just go back to opening ur dirty legs
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by kingkhaleed: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Next this will happen in nollywood A&A Motion Pictures present GOAT SHEDDING TEARS Season 1 to 5 Directed N produced by CHICO EJIRO
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
jake2much:
am warning u. if I decend on u, u wont like it. just go back to opening ur dirty legs
oga decender. Decend nau. olodo

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by jake2much(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
MissGdope:

oga decender. Decend nau. olodo
small girl wat do u want frm me
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by bsideboii(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Anambra pple have a reputation of bn fetish ..Abi I dy lie , kiss
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by buchilino(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
saintkel:
When it comes to Charm no one surpasses d Brown roof guys

UNFORTUNATELY NL IS FEELED WITH CHILDREN.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by NobleG1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
In this 21st century, it is heartbreaking that most Nigerians still believe in charms and juju!
That's what happens when there's no viable education system in a country like Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by tutaboi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Perhaps she's mad ..like ppl used to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide / 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet / Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.