Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra (29586 Views)

Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by henrybomb(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Naija and juju
Kimjinkyu:
see more

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Collins0609(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
lonelydora:
Instead she will be praying to God for forgiveness as she is getting nearer to her grave daily, she's there trying to bury charm.

I never knew these 'village people concluding someone's case' by Nairalanders is real.

there is no lie about it.it happened live in my hometown.she was caught in d act by a palmwine tapper.she buried d charm,cover it with sand and defecate on it.d goat u see is a pregnate he-goat dat sit like a human being.so dont say what u dont know

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by faitheverest(f): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
This woman you don Bleep up seriously. ....instead of using your charm talent dey comot drugs offshore, you dey find person wey you go block him ways or kill.
Jonsing woman grin grin
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by akigbemaru: 12:06am On Oct 06, 2016
Ojuju
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Ayatullah(m): 12:29am On Oct 06, 2016
WHAT A GOATISH STORY!

#Somewhere in Anambra......the place has no name?

#A goat shedding tears!.......Na rain beat the goat? (we are in raining season! ).

#Many charms found in her house.......were the charms tested by NAFDAC to be genuine?

#Two months old pregnant goat found in her house......who conducted the pregnancy test?

Na lie lie goatish, unintelligent Biafra/IPOB/Nollywood story.

Emmanuella, that aunty don lie for Nairaland!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Okeikpu(m): 4:03am On Oct 06, 2016
Our guys shud stop bringing wives from South West n their neighboring hood
Ds are the consequences
Our women doesn't look like that - , -

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by DjAduba(m): 4:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Na was ooo, all this Hausa self!
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Weah96: 5:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Hahahaha. Look at the deplorable condition of the accused. Most people would have simply given up on life in that condition. This lady still carries the hope that her fortunes may change. I commend her for not giving up on life.
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Hez143(m): 6:12am On Oct 06, 2016
How did you know the goat is two month pregnant
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by kunlery1000(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2016
Hummmm......someone we say it's the economy and change make her to do that now...may God forgive us all.
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Ebuka007: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Charles4075:
That's too bad. I just pity her and the shame she's gonna bring to her family.

But what were her weapons for doing this?? ?
do people still have money to do charms
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by golddust6000(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2016
That is how my father brother burried charm in my father's compound! According to the man of God who dug it out said that charm signifies, we the children will not progress in anything we are doing, their will be no peace in our home, anything we lay hand upon will not yealed. Then i asked the pastor do human have power over God? He said No, then i told him that they should plant million charm as long as God is above them!
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by fortunejum: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2016
She is a witch.
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by focus7: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2016
This people gave us the impression that they are the jews of Nigeria and always claim to be holier than thou, yet all the wickedness in the world seems to have their headquarters among them.

IGBOS!!!
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by richardsgtc002: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Na wao
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hehe. They r representing as usual. Murderers, kidnappers and thieves. Thank God no one can ban me. I didnt say im referring to igbos oooo grin
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by eolafao: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nawa ooooooooooooo
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by grodt999: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
anyone who believes in juju in 2016 is a monkey and should have their passport replaced with animal documents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Peace2love: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
99 days for the...one day for the owner.

Na your shildren, i dey pity.
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
nigerians and their judge and jury mentallities they have concluded that the poor innocent woman was trying to bury charms, Remember Aluu 4? some nigerians believed that they were guilty, and they were murdered innocently. ignorant sure is an illness.

and the crying Goat? it's laughable grin grin some dumb illiterates will still believe this crap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs / Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide / 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.