Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy (2195 Views)

Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
[size=14pt]Judge a man by his actions not his words![/size]
Question gullible and naive Nigerians failed to ask Peter Obi after his speech started trending:
1)Why was local goverment elections never held in Anambra during his 8 years tenure, despite collection their monthly state allocations
2)Why were contracts never published for open bidding by members of the public in every Ministry in the state
3)Why was there no transparent procurement process established to make sure contracts were not inflated
4)Why were all the contracts awarded and names of the companies who executed the contracts never published
5)Why did'nt he address why his convoy was caught with 250 million on lagos expressway http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/147056-apc-tasks-police-boss-n250-million-allegedly-found-anambra-governors-convoy.html
6)Why did he share N40 billion two months before leaving office
7)He wants youth to join politics but didn't gave them space in his 8 yrs, third teir of government in which youths could start from councillor was not conducted in his 8yrs tenure, but 2 months before he left he conducted elections to cause problems for Obiano
coolWhy was the Anambra State Internal generated revenue being collected by his immediate uncle?
9)Where did he get the money during his tenure to build one of the biggest shopping malls in Abuja NEXT Cash & Carry?

[size=16pt] Typical thieving Nigerian politician and conman [/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by sekundosekundo: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dutchboy:
Question gullible and naive Nigerians failed to ask to Peter Obi after his speech started trending:
1)Why was local goverment election never held in Local for 8 yrs during his tenure despite collection their monthly state allocation
2)Why were contracts never published for open bidding by members of the public in every Ministry in the state
3)Why was there no transparent procurement process established to make sure contracts were not inflated
4)Why were all the contracts awarded and names of the companies who executed the contracts never published
5)Why did'nt he address why his convoy was caught with 250 million on lagos expressway http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/147056-apc-tasks-police-boss-n250-million-allegedly-found-anambra-governors-convoy.html
7)He wants youth to join politics but didn't gave them space in his 8 yrs, third teir of government in which youths could start from councillor was not conducted in his 8yrs tenure, but 2 months before he left he conducted elections to cause problems for Obiano
coolWhy was the Anambra State Internal generated revenue being collected by his immediate uncle?
9)Where did he get the money during his tenure to build one of the biggest shopping malls in Abuja NEXT Cash & Carry?

[size=16pt] Peter Obi never practices what he preaches, he loves praising himself and acting like a saint,like the typical thieving Nigerian politician [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=49949410][/quote]
Typical gullible Nigeria that lacks critical thinking skills and follows leaders blindly like sheep. Why did'nt you address any of the points I made?
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by sekundosekundo: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dutchboy:

Typical gullible Nigeria that lacks critical thinking skills and follows leaders blindly like sheep. Why did'nt you address any of the points I made?

6 Likes

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dutchboy:

Because you made no point.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Because you made no point.
When he was Governor did he hold local government during his tenure,was there open bidding of contracts for the public and were contracts and the companies that executed the projects published.Nigeria really has no hope with the kind of mentality people like you have,you don't hold the leaders accountable. At this rate hundred years from now,nothing will still change in the country with the way majority of illiterates think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Klinee: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Peter Obi is a thief, He love to govern Anambra but didn't want to invest in Anambra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Klinee:
Peter Obi is a thief, He love to govern Anambra but didn't want to invest in Anambra.
Nigerians are zombies!Have been following leaders blindly since 1960 that HAVE looted and kept the country in the stoneage. Hold nonE of them accountable for how they spend the stateS allocation or how traNsparent the contract award process needs to be structured.It is now I know why the British were able to easily colonise us,so many sheep in the country. No wonder Lagabaja sang about "200 MILLION MUMUS"

3 Likes

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by divinehand2003(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE THIEVES.
While some steal with conscience, others do it with black and evil hearts. They don't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dutchboy:

When he was Governor did he hold local government during his tenure,was there open bidding of contracts for the public and were contracts and the companies that executed the projects published.Nigeria really has no hope with the kind of mentality people like you have,you don't hold the leaders accountable. At this rate hundred years from now,nothing will still change in the country with the way majority of illiterates think.

What has LGA elections got to do with cutting the cost of government which was the topic he spoke on?

Yes, there was competitive bidding for contracts under Obi.

You are the one with the mentality of a goat.

4 Likes

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by ificatchmodeh: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dutchboy:
Question gullible and naive Nigerians failed to ask Peter Obi after his speech started trending:
1)Why was local goverment elections never held in Anambra during his 8 years tenure, despite collection their monthly state allocations

My friend,why are you so bittered about obi's success..is he taking the shine off Obiano, even after 3years plus..
Ambode in lagos is making giants strides. In lagos to outlive fashola's hype..building his legacy.

What do yyou intend to achieve with this thread..

And where we're you and your questions forthe 8years peter was there..why you know raise or ask this question or even protest against his style of governance?

Peter has made his mark in Anambra state..you can come on line and rant carelessly..but you can't go to Anambra state and rant..
You can't go to Anambra and compare obiano to peter in anyway..obi is way up..

Obiano is trying to build his legacy..he is putting up structures and developing in his space..but he has not envolve yet to obi place in governance.

Don't player hate obi..cos he said the truth..appreciate the fact. That he made Anambra a safe state..that layed the foundation of new anambra.

9 Likes

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by koboko69: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
The clown that built a brewery with state funds, yet the state is one of the lowest shareholders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Marotzke(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
koboko69:
The clown that built a brewery with state funds, yet the state is one of the lowest shareholders.
Really? He attracted SABMiller to invest or he built the brewery and handed over to investors? Did you really know the ownership structure? How come SABMiller still lists the brewery as it's own?

1 Like

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Yyeske(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dutchboy:

You guys go spilling this trash, were the LGs not functioning all those years? For other nonsense you wrote, tell Obiano to investigate them or help us with the investigation
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by koboko69: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Marotzke:
Really? He attracted SABMiller to invest or he built the brewery and handed over to investors? Did you really know the ownership structure? How come SABMiller still lists the brewery as it's own?

Lol. Were u sleeping when a whistle blower, a serving senator from the same East, made the exposure under Jonathan's regime which was swept under the carpet?
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Marotzke(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
koboko69:

Lol. Were u sleeping when a whistle blower, a serving senator from the same East, made the exposure under Jonathan's regime which was swept under the carpet?
A no name whistle blower? In Buhari's regime that is resurrecting Odili's matter,they would see an indictable Obi matter and keep quiet?
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by koboko69: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2016
Marotzke:
A no name whistle blower? In Buhari's regime that is resurrecting Odili's matter,they would see an indictable Obi matter and keep quiet?

Oya take. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/98281-anambra-governor-peter-obi-in-brewery-ownership-scandal.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Wumbawee: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2016
Dutchboy:

The Op is one of those that stick to patterns whether they work or not but do not see the goodness in innovative governance. Back to your stupid questions please answer me these questions and I will answer the questions you posed
1. What did the pple of Anambra need was it development and good governance or ineffective local government elections?
2. Was it public contract bidding or getting the job done?
3. Was it public procurement or achieving much more for the state?
4. Is it publication of the names of contractors or awarding the contract and getting the awarded contracts completed?
What should make sense is if you are able to refute the claims of his excellency that he performed wonders in Anambra without borrowing a kobo, that he was not owing any civil servant or pensioner a dime by the tie he left office, that he awarded road contracts in all the parts of the state, that he cut down government unnecessary spending while in government, that he handed back schools to the owners and assisted the owners to improve the academic records of Anambra state, that he positioned Anambra state to be what it is today - the number one state in terms of growth and development, that he left N75Bn in the government coffers before leaving. you questions are akin to what the Jews did to the savior which is why even till date they are still looking for a savior but we know the Jesus is the Christ and savior. This also made Jews to betray their Lord and king because they were busy pointing out that his disciples did not wash hand before eating, that he was dinning with sinners, that he was saying that he was the lord of the Sabbath, that he said he was the son of God - irrelevant things instead of listening to the message of truth and salvation and being save.
Please do not trivialize the subject of discourse with your little mind, presently Nigerians are looking for the people that will stir our ship out of the murky waters it has slumped and if Peter is the answer do not come here to write on inconsequential things. May be you are pained because you were one of those that wanted to pocket Anambra money and he did not allow you but used the money to work for Anambra people.

I am not from Anambra but my village has a common boundary with Anambra and we know what both Peter and Ngige did in Anambra and we have remained envious of Anambra people because we see them as blessed with these governors. and that has set a standard for the present governor which he is also working hard to meet.

How I wish that we will get a governor in Abia who will break all these your rules and still perform as Obi did in Anambra state in all spheres.
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by akuto: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2016
I can confirm two of his actions.

Once I flew to Owerri from Lagos and saw him seated in economy. When we disembarked he rolled his luggage by himself. He was governor then.

Anambra has a massive road network even across villages. I saw him continue from where Ngige stopped. He is prudent with resources. I live in Delta and sometimes wonder what the govt here does with money.

The new governor is doing well especially in agriculture. He's blessed to have a solid foundation laid for him by the previous administration
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by o42austino(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2016
I will try my best to answer your questions from what I observed as a student of Unizik resident in Government house Awka.

1. Anambra is a state than control by Godfathers, it's either is Chris Uba, Emeka Offor, Andy Uba or other Godfathers that I can't remember their Names. If Local poll where conducted the Godfathers would have gotten a big foot hold in Anambra and that will spell doom for Obi and every money given to the local government chairmen would have ended up in the pockets of Godfathers and their will be no justifiable work on ground, even the state civil servants then are either pro Emeka Offor or Chris Uba people recommend and employed by previous governors of Anambra on the order of the Godfathers, that's why Peter Obi refused to give monies to ministries but, to those that need the money directly.

2.who told you that contracts where not published,I Remembered that their is a big board in Government house then that list works that government wants to do and invite tenders to be submitted. Mr.Ilozumba the then commissioner of works Anambra state cannot even receive tenders, tenders are submitted to aboard created by Obi to receive them and contract do go with lowest indigenous companies with proven track record.
3.like I said in number 2, after tender is submitted the board or committee appointed by government seat and select the lowest tender, the company that submitted the tender are invited to defend their tend to avoid over inflation of contract.

4.i don't know about publishing it in national daily but, if you're passing by any road or building done then you will see the names of contractor that executed the project boldly written, if you visit the teaching hospital built at Awka along Enugu-Onitsha express you will see the name of the contractor.

5.this guy is the chairman of a bank even before he became governor, he has a company in South Africa that produce a wine called Two ocean and many other businesses and you think he can't afford mall?, he single handedly financed Apga during his quest to become governor with Ojukwu blessing.

6.if you said he shared 40bn Naira, pls to whom did he share the money?... You owe us details of who got Peter Obi 4bn Naira so that we can educate you.

7. Regarding his Aids arrested with 250m cash, I first hard that when I visited a PDP legislator representing Orumba South in Anambra Legislative house then, so I don't have a first hand info on that.
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Piggyeasterner: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2023
Klinee:
this guy is now Obidient
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by pquaver(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2023
ificatchmodeh:

My friend,why are you so bittered about obi's success..is he taking the shine off Obiano, even after 3years plus..
Ambode in lagos is making giants strides. In lagos to outlive fashola's hype..building his legacy.

What do yyou intend to achieve with this thread..

And where we're you and your questions forthe 8years peter was there..why you know raise or ask this question or even protest against his style of governance?

Peter has made his mark in Anambra state..you can come on line and rant carelessly..but you can't go to Anambra state and rant..
You can't go to Anambra and compare obiano to peter in anyway..obi is way up..

Obiano is trying to build his legacy..he is putting up structures and developing in his space..but he has not envolve yet to obi place in governance.

Don't player hate obi..cos he said the truth..appreciate the fact. That he made Anambra a safe state..that layed the foundation of new anambra.

No be only anambra a safe state. Why he no go live there? His son didn't live there. He was more interested in living in the state jagaban made safe and laid foundation for new anambra.. Before you reply me check urself ooo so as not to be unfortunate to tell me lagos was capital since thy kingdom come as if there was no Onitsha years before obi was born, infact obi secondary school was one of the best in south east.. So if there was a new anambra anywhere because of obi... You just confrmed the new lagos is jagaban.. So pls dont be unfortunate..
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Noerection: 10:56pm On Apr 24
shocked
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Noerection: 4:04pm On May 07

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Noerection: 5:39pm On May 09

hand go soon touch him
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Noerection: 12:45pm On May 23
Klinee:
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Lovelive: 2:08pm On May 23
I am grateful to God that majority of Nigerians are not on Nairaland.
We know what we know and we believe what we believe. Nothing shall change the love for Peter Obi to become President of Nigeria coming 2027.

No matter the propaganda or defamation, Peter Obi we love you💕

Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Noerection: 3:46pm On May 23
Lovelive:
I am grateful to God that majority of Nigerians are not on Nairaland.
We know what we know and we believe what we believe. Nothing shall change the love for Peter Obi to become President of Nigeria coming 2027.

No matter the propaganda or defamation, Peter Obi we love you💕

your fellow IPOBidient created this thread
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Lovelive: 9:50pm On May 23
I am Igbo, odè.

Noerection:
your fellow IPOBidient created this thread
Re: The Peter Obi Deception And Hypocrisy by Noerection: 12:23am On May 24
Lovelive:
I am Igbo, odè.

who asked you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens / Pastor Allegedly Behind MMM Finally Opens Up / How Ohafia People Were Saved From British Massacre In 1901 By The Brave Eke Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.