Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders (17696 Views)

Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by olokeded: 3:44pm On May 31, 2017
The former governor of Anambra, Peter Obi, has called for transparency and accountability in governance across all levels. He expressed this notion at The Nigeria Symposium for Young and Emerging Leaders which took place today at Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Themed ‘Open Governance: Improving Transparency and Accountability in Government’, the Symposium brings together leaders in politics, business, media, and more to discuss issues and challenges of open government and active citizenship.

Speakers at the event include Donald Duke, former governor of Cross River; Deji Adeyanju, former PDP social media director; Demola Olarewaju, political strategist/analyst; and Japheth Omojuwa, founder and chief strategist, Alpha Reach

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-donald-duke-peter-obi-at.html

1 Share

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by olokeded: 3:45pm On May 31, 2017

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by joeprince23(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2017
if not for nepotism and religious extremism,a joint obi and duke ticket will surely change governance in nigeria... but what do i know,northerners no go gree

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by chinoxstock: 3:49pm On May 31, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by auntysimbiat(f): 3:50pm On May 31, 2017
Hmmm... Cool
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by Vision4God: 3:54pm On May 31, 2017
Interesting.
I hope there would be contunuity

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2017
I wonder how youths go believe say an old rag as buhari go bring change .... Its so funny

9 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2017
One or both of these great men will make wonderful presidents but idiots rather elect a dying vegetable to lead them and complain when hunger starts flogging them

Idiotic generation

31 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by brunofarad(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2017
Nice one

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by dessz(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2017
pheww,I thought I read Donald trump.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by Fisayo1212: 5:59pm On May 31, 2017
We need youth 2 get it right dis time
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by ClaraJ(f): 5:59pm On May 31, 2017
My vote for Donald!

6 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by seunmsg(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2017
Duke and Obi, two jobless guys that want to be president. Which party do they even belong to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by Evablizin(f): 6:00pm On May 31, 2017
Ok ooo
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by Simmynod: 6:00pm On May 31, 2017
hmma

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by raker300: 6:01pm On May 31, 2017
seunmsg:
Duke and Obi, two jobless guys that want to be president.
afonja

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by raker300: 6:02pm On May 31, 2017
Tribalism has eaten so deep in our core we can't see straight anymore.

Men that can change nigeira are relegated to the background

9 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by seunmsg(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2017
raker300:
afonja

Flat head.

joeprince23:
if not for nepotism and religious extremism,a joint obi and duke ticket will surely change governance in nigeria... but what do i know,northerners no go gree

Yeah, they will surely change governance in Nigeria the same way they both changed governance in Cross River and Anambra.

Duke will simply build another failed Tinapa in Abuja and Obi will just refuse to conduct governorship election for eight years the same way he refused to conduct local government election in Anambra for eight years.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by kpaofame: 6:03pm On May 31, 2017
Omojuwa

Dislike this dude for His anti-GEJ antics and his silence over issues of the administration he campaign and insulted people over.
BMC gang leader

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by eyeview: 6:03pm On May 31, 2017
joeprince23:
A northerner will prefer suffering under his fellow northerner's govt than prosper with a southerner in power.

24 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by raker300: 6:05pm On May 31, 2017
seunmsg:

Flat head.
skull miner..always hating

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by HonNze: 6:05pm On May 31, 2017
Peter Obi 2019 loading .....

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by eyeview: 6:05pm On May 31, 2017
Fisayo1212:
We need youth 2 get it right dis time
I gave up on this generation of youths when many of them whom I would have personally voted for where busy visibly and shamelessly campaigning for an over 80 year old man(claiming 74).

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by Bugatie(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2017
joeprince23:

I agree wt you 100%

6 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by livinbygrace: 6:07pm On May 31, 2017
No vacancy in Aso Rock till 2023,though i like Duke .
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by Bugatie(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2017
seunmsg:
Duke and Obi, two jobless guys that want to be president. Which party do they even belong to?

Go back and read your post

11 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by omenkaLives(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2017
joeprince23:
Little minds always looking for whom to blame.
Are the said northerners also responsible for the bad governance at the state level? Or are state governors and their deputies in the south a composition of southerners and northerners?

Let's even talk about these two. How exactly did they perform in their capacities as state governors? What exactly distinguished them from their thieving Northern and Southern counterparts then? Has youthfulness become a criteria for good governance? Isn't Yahaya Bello of Kogi state a disgrace? Was Salisu Buhari not a disgrace? Was Bankole not a disgrace?

What is so unique about Peter and Duke I ask? Or perhaps they'd do well because they are good looking?

Smh.

This forum has gone to the dogs indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 31, 2017
Odudu . . . in motion
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 31, 2017
Only if the Southern Protectorate was not amalgamated with the Northern Protectorate.

But then again, 1914 to 2014 is exactly 100 Years and the amalgamation Treaty, which was designed to expire in a century has so far expired and no one is talking about it.

If our Amalgamation has expired, the salient thing to do, is to have a referendum and decide if we want to continue with the marriage of these divides.

Why is no one talking about this expiration of the 1914 Treaty ?

WHY ?

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders by IfeNtinye: 6:14pm On May 31, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Little minds always looking for whom to blame.

Are the said northerners also responsible for the bad governance at the state level? Or are state governors and their deputies in the south a composition of southerners and northerners?

This forum has gone to the dogs indeed.
[/s]

trash

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Endless Borrowing: Experts Worry, Okonjo-Iweala, Ahmed Differ On Nigeria’s Debts / Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) / Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.