Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor (74194 Views)

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by lozanni(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
holluphemydavid:
NCAN Abuja gwarinpa branch
Meanwhile does dis people not knw abt thunderbolt ni (mogun) since d man and d woman had bin doing it for long.

I trust my Afonja brothers; if it was them, the man-cheat for don somersault three times and kick the bucket into the after-life.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by dadaha: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
All I see is [size=18pt]Sharia [/size]
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by phreakabit(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
[size=18pt]Muslims sha?![/size]
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by holluphemydavid(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
lozanni:

I trust my Afonja brothers; if it was them, the man-cheat for don somersault three times and kick the bucket into the after-life.
Lol, is dere anytin bad in dat?
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by lozanni(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Lol, is dere anytin bad in dat?
Ahh, there is nothing wrong in that. A man's got to protect his territory.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by professore(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
madridguy:
Good for him.

Security Alert!

This is to awaken our security consciousness!!!.

A true life story is told of how armed robbers are snatching from unsuspecting people their vehicles nowadays.
In a party or public gathering, they will meet the MC to make an announcement of a particular car with registration number so so and so blocking them, while you go out to move your car, some guys are waiting outside for you with a gun, you are then ordered to ride the car out of the compound with them inside already with you.
Please endeavour to Do the following when your vehicle registration number is being called out at a social function :
1) Take your time before going out.
2) Don't go out alone, at least in company of two or more people.
(3) Don't go directly to where the car is parked, at least to confirm from a distance if you are blocking another car truly. And make sure there is a driver in the blocked car already before you go.
4) Watch your surroundings carefully before approaching the vehicle
Please copy and share even if u don't own a car and save a lot of people
All points are extremely good,point number 3 is only a tiny bit superb than others.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by ACE1010: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
[This is too mad! May be the man does not know his job.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by jaafree: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/05/man-caught-sleeping-married-woman-kaduna-south-beaten-stupor/
. Was it the man's fault To me HELL nO! The woman must have seduce him to the extend that he can't take it anymore. Was it the woman's fault HELL nO! The husband is such a fool who value his job more than his marriage or wife, why leaving your wife for good one week or weeks, don't u think they have needs such as sex etc if she can't find it from you then surely she will look somewhere else. I will advice any husband with such Attitude to watch these series film called satisfaction, just season1 episode1 will tell you everything. Goodluck!
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by MrReloaded(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
i dont think i will ever fight someone when i catch him 'bedding' my wife.,..i wont even say anything when caught in d act....i will jejely give dem go ahead and file for a divorce

With all dis ur plan, you already know it will happen to you abi
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by nkechiben(f): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
salabscholar01:
Women cheats more than the men... Men are usually weak emotionally to dig out a cheat on them.. Try and cheat on your girl.. you will, then understand that, a very jealous woman does better research than the EFCC!

DID I HEAR U SAID THAT WOMEN ARE CHEATS MORE THAN MEN? I KNOW UR LYING BUT CONTINUE. OK?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by salabscholar01(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
nkechiben:

DID I HEAR U SAID THAT WOMEN ARE CHEATS MORE THAN MEN? I KNOW UR LYING BUT CONTINUE. OK?
grin grin na true na
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by onwuakpachris(m): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
next time u post D's kind Tory without pictures eh...abeg sum1 should help me with DAT this's one is for u pic
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by smartiyke78: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Althogh, no pix...
bur i stil wonder abt d levle of our black man mentality as africans!!!
Hw can i catch my wife wit another man on my matrimonial bed nd i liv my wife nd begin 2 pursue d man instead of my wife who is d main criminal. I wil jst open door nd liv d man 2 go on his own nd face wotever nemesis dat coms 4rm dat.
And face d so calld wife tell her d worst she hs nt heard b4 nd send her packing. "na d rat wey de hous go tel d 1 wey de outsid say meet de 4 hous" So in dis kind of case dat is bcoming an evryday tin, na d woman supose colect all d punishment nd nt d oda way round hear wr b4 u knw it d man hs bn stripd unclad, bitten nd may even be lynchee if care help didnt com his way.

I pray all dis our african mentality leave us 1 day!!!
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by uvalued(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
madridguy:
Good for him.

Security Alert!

A true life story is told of how armed robbers are snatching from unsuspecting people their vehicles nowadays.
In a party or public gathering, they will meet the MC to make an announcement of a particular car with registration number so so and so blocking them, while you go out to move your car, some guys are waiting outside for you with a gun, you are then ordered to ride the car out of the compound with them inside already with you.
Please endeavour to Do the following when your vehicle registration number is being called out at a social function :
(3) Don't go directly to where the car is parked, at least to confirm from a distance if you are blocking another car truly. And make sure there is a driver in the blocked car already before you go.
saring on my wall for friends to be enlightened
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by smartiyke78: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Althogh, no pix...
bur i stil wonder abt d levle of our black man mentality as africans!!!
Hw can i catch my wife wit another man on my matrimonial bed nd i liv my wife nd begin 2 pursue d man instead of my wife who is d main criminal.For my wif 2 hav d mind of bringin in anoda man 2 my house 4 dat, she can equally conive wit an armd robber 2 rob me. I wil jst open door nd liv d man 2 go on his own nd face wotever nemesis dat coms 4rm dat.
And face d so calld wife tell her d worst she hs nt heard b4 nd send her packing. "na d rat wey de hous go tel d 1 wey de outsid say meet de 4 hous" So in dis kind of case dat is bcoming an evryday tin, na d woman supose colect all d punishment nd nt d oda way round hear wr b4 u knw it d man hs bn stripd unclad, bitten nd may even be lynchee if care help didnt com his way.
Even if me as d husband is not fit 2 satisfy her sexual urge, we can work 2geda nd find a solution 2 it nd shldnt b a reason 4 he 2 turn 2 an adultress!

I pray all dis our african mentality leave us 1 day!!!
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by madridguy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thanks for re broadcasting. Boys are not smiling for this recession period.

uvalued:

saring on my wall for friends to be enlightened
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by alaskido(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
TwoBottles:
‘servicing’ the married woman for long now.

what the Bleep, Is he a mechanic?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by Boring: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
picture or itdidnt happen
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by CheedyJ(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
i dont think i will ever fight someone when i catch him 'bedding' my wife.,..i wont even say anything when caught in d act....i will jejely give dem go ahead and file for a divorce

Easier said than done..pray u don't av any course to experience it....
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by seeker121(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
northerners and brutality are like bread and butter.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by Emmaxx: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
madridguy:
Good for him.

Security Alert!

Thanks, bro.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by madridguy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
You welcome.

Emmaxx:
Thanks, bro.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by Lordspicy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
nawa oooo. ncan over to you

by the way, girls with shaved eyebrows and hairy armpits.....what's your plan? shifting cultivation abi?
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by DonEvarest(m): 4:53am On Oct 07, 2016
This pains. Serves the man right. Wait o, I hope the LovePeddler of a wife wasn't left unpunished?
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by mikolo80: 1:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Why sleep with a married woman, while there's 1 billion girls out there?
Konji cannot wait for singles that are forming.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor by jbblues24(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2019
Yo wa gwan blud you rudeboy bludclart. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Reception Order Of Programme / Stereotype About Only Sons / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.