Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,204 members, 7,842,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

"APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says (11134 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole / I Will Defeat Okowa In Delta – Edo State Governor, Oshiomhole Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by Seun4FastLoans(f): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2016
Okay...we. await that
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by martineverest(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
PDP is a dead and buried party in Edo state. We dont want to be taken back to Egypt. During Lucky Igbinedion's there was nothing to show for good 8yrs.
na so, my brother...i was happy when APC rigged the hell out of the election.even though i am not a fan of oshiomole.

Its good Edo people never went back to their vomits

3 Likes

Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by lawbabs: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2016
NextGovernor:
Oshiomole always saying trash.. He claim to have diminish the canals and Godfatherism and tiday he is the new Godfather. Always deceiving people.

It's a pity the pioneer of one man one vote spearheaded the barstardization of free and fair election and the upturn the peoples will. He did it in Local government election organised by him and repeated it again.

Due to the nature of our politicians, I just hope the Obaseki he is fighting dirty for wouldn't betray him and align with the forces against him.. Just like Kwakwaso and the new Kano governor.

I wish there is an THUMB DOWN button. You deserve it... When they turned Rivers State to a DO-OR-DIE affair, you were celebrating but you are unhappy today because your godfathers have been disappointed...

Dont worry, time will heal...

2 Likes

Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2016
WATCHOVER:
Stupid ex-governor
IPOB d APC victory pain you well well grin Oya run go court go report
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by DeRay98(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2016
davodyguy:

Rubbish talk.

Osunbor of PDP took over from Lucky Igbenedion in 2007, only for him to be sacked by the court, paving way for Oshiomole to become Governor in 2008.

Who started rigging in Nigeria?

You kids of these days, forget history so so soon embarassed angry sad

Don't mind these teenagers, they think the day they started seeing and hearing things is the day the world started.
Oshiomhole is far more diligent and smarter than 90% of Nigerian politicians. People thinks he just talks like politicians normally do.
They failed to look back at his days in NLC, how he organised and led Labour in regularly mobilizing the nation against Obasanjo govt. Labour hasn't been the same eversince he left and they haven't replicated his leadership.

1 Like

Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by dredre00: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2016
wetn PDP find go court sef...they should just accept defeat
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by IamPatriotic(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2016
davodyguy:

Pathetic. When Ekiti election was rigged by the collaborative efforts of Jonathan+Fayose+Obanikoro+ Army+ DSS no issue right?

SMH at you pathetic wailer

I'm not disappointing in any of the men you mentioned above because unlike Buhari, non of them pretended to be an upright or saint, so I didn't expect them to give what they don't claim to have.
Buhari is a fraudulent, indolent old man.
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by esosuo2: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2016
Osho the tinubu of edo state , when pdp were busy wailing and castigating him he was busy strategizing , one rule in politics win by all means and let ur opponent go to court ,better person no fit involve oh ,osho got all planned out and am sure pdp go pay better fine after court defeat as legal fee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by Gracious3105(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2016
davodyguy:

Rubbish talk.

Osunbor of PDP took over from Lucky Igbenedion in 2007, only for him to be sacked by the court, paving way for Oshiomole to become Governor in 2008.

Who started rigging in Nigeria?

You kids of these days, forget history so so soon embarassed angry sad
Th truth is that I was not in Edo when this election took place but from what I was told by friends and relations who are even APC fans there was rigging. I believe it because of what happened during the local goverment election orgainsied by Oshiomole which he claimed was the best election ever orgainsed not oly in Edo state but in the whole of South-South. But there was massive rigging in my local government to pave way for the APC candidates. Since then na so I come dey see Oshiomole as wayo man! And my thought was if he can do this opening we don't know what he is doing @ our back since all the State Assembly members were his boys and nobody dear challenge him.

And talking about History we as a state suppose to be example to other states if not because of anything because Edo is the heart beat of this nation. I hate it when we ask sometimes who started rigging! The truth is that maybe you or your relation will be the one asking for our votes tomorrow and how will you feel if you are cheated. We have the obligation to hold our. Leaders responsible for any of their ill action.

1 Like

Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by biggie73(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Edo PDP should not waste her time in court. She can't win. Since the advent of Nigerian democracy, no party has ever defeated Tinubu in court.

1 Like

Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by Jesusloveyou: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2016
u didnt go for the protest today? or d money for protest has finish. becos this is d first time to show-up after una defeat [quote author=NextGovernor post=49955020]Oshiomole always saying trash.. He claim to have diminish the canals and Godfatherism and tiday he is the new Godfather. Always deceiving people.
It's a pity the pioneer of one man one vote spearheaded the barstardization of free and fair election and the upturn the peoples will. He did it in Local government election organised by
https://www.nairaland.com/politics
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by Jesusloveyou: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2016
dredre00:
wetn PDP find go court sef...they should just accept defeat
i am stil sad, how they even get more than 253,000 vote, pdp rigg the election, but thank God their rigging did not surpass our vote.

2 Likes

Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by Charly68: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2016
You are right sir, I think God raised you as nobody to shock those who see themselves as gods in the land ..This indeed is enough to humble the self acclaimed god fathers of Edo politics . Only God determines who rules .
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by paradigmshift(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2016
Pdp won flat and those inec official failed to rig with their empty brain. Combine the figures from d result, it is very odd.loll. what is oshiomole doing inside inec office during collation ? Esama n co was held hostage by police. I will upload a video where oshiomole was mocked and humiliated by people when he left the inec office, he hid is face because of shame. If the lawyer will not be biased , pdp have all the evidence....oshiomole they smart now because he dn cover all him loot with clueless obaseki . Mind you oshiomole gat 16 planes in the airport working for him in cap Verde in his wife place.. we dey watch
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by paradigmshift(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
i am stil sad, how they even get more than 253,000 vote, pdp rigg the election, but thank God their rigging did not surpass our vote.

Lock up...Wetin u know
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by Dadsonval(f): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2016
Who is fooling who? Continue, both of u are thieves!
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by Jesusloveyou: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2016
paradigmshift:

Lock up...Wetin u know
what did u know about edo politics, u were not born when i was playing politics since 1991,
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by Elisean(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2016
yanabasee:
Jesu...!!! APC can mislead eh... Which electoral fraud?
The only electoral fraud that I witnessed at the polling centres was APC luring Edoites with 2k to vote for its candidate.... Oshiomole had it all planned out and mapped.....

Also....
This is another misleading statement... He had said before now that he will never appoint any PDP member in his cabinet and yet claim he'd run an all-inclusive government... How will this be possible when all you'll do is neglect the potentiality of most offices due to party affiliation...?

Shut up
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by basingstoke: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Such a fool
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by temodent(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dont misinterprete the two. Inclusive government different from inclusive cabinet.

yanabasee:
Jesu...!!! APC can mislead eh... Which electoral fraud?
The only electoral fraud that I witnessed at the polling centres was APC luring Edoites with 2k to vote for its candidate.... Oshiomole had it all planned out and mapped.....

Also....
This is another misleading statement... He had said before now that he will never appoint any PDP member in his cabinet and yet claim he'd run an all-inclusive government... How will this be possible when all you'll do is neglect the potentiality of most offices due to party affiliation...?
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by ilokas(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Edo ppl refuse to grow wise. Open your eyes and see the Evil this party APC have done to your land.
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by Akinaukwa: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Expose me and i will expose you, you get evidence and i get evidence too. All dem na thieves.
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by Harrybanty(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
oh please, the only reason the Muslims were with him was because they didn't like the name "pastor” Ize Iyamu
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by xnsandrxns: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
The joke is on us all
The comrade is a sellout
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oshiomhole should go and impregnate his wife if he is a man. I challenge you to prove your manhood. Talking with

both side of the mouth is not the case here.
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by yanabasee(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Elisean:

Thunder will fire Elisean and his father... Amen!
Fixed!...
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by yanabasee(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2016
temodent:
Dont misinterprete the two. Inclusive government different from inclusive cabinet.

I understand that you just want to say something meaningful... But get it right.....

As a leader, the moment you sideline a group of people...then your governance isn't an inclusive-government... These group of people could be any group... Religion group, party group, tribes, etc..
Re: "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says by WATCHOVER(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
kropotkin2:
IPOB d APC victory pain you well well grin Oya run go court go report
for your information am not an Igbo man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shell Relocates Gas Pipeline Across Kolo Creek Underneath River / Senator Akpabio Sends Akwa Ibomites Into Wild Jubilation Over Victory At Tribuna / Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Reactivated - Shares Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.