Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Jealousy And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy And Relationships (1666 Views)

How To Deal With Jealousy And Envy In Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealousy And Relationships by smartsoft(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2006
guys, i almost breakup from my relationship on xmas day, due to tthe word JEALOUSY,  what so disgusting my friends what do you think about that word is it a good thing or what. have you ever getting[b] jealous[/b] and you loose your relationship huh ?
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by Sayoh: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2006
I tink jealousy is inevitable in a relationship bt wt makes it a problem is the things it makes u do. Someone once described jealousy as a feeling that arises when u feel s'one has sumtin u dnt. Thats why some guys get mad when they see their girlfriend with any guy n viceversa. It has a lot 2do wit fear n lack of confidence
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by smartsoft(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2006
word !
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by BlackMamba(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2006
How can 2 people in a relationship be jealous of each other? Lack of trust, I can understand. Any relationship is doomed at the slightest sign of jealousy. Jealousy is dangerous to platonic friendship, not to talk of intimate relationships. I can manage a lot of bickering in a relationship, but my mind can't comprehend my wife/girlfriend been jealous of me.
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by mamaput(f): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2006
blackmamba not jealous of you.
But jealous if she sees you talking to another girl or when she dose not know were you are.
A bit of it is healthy.
If there is non it may give the impression one caresless.
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by Radiant(f): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2006
smiley
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by ruescho(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2006
Hmmmm, don´t know what to think abouit jealousy?

Watch this:

Re: Jealousy And Relationships by superman(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2006
jealousy good! hmm maybe sometimes over dose u go die oooo!
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by eslynera(f): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2006
haha, if there was one definition of jealousy in this world, it would definately mean/be eslynera. grin
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by jammin(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2006
damn!! so many toes. have been stepped on cos of jealousy.
solution could be to not have any toes grin
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by eslynera(f): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2006
durrrrrrr
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2006
Jealousy is the root of most breakup grin
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by rikkyjen(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2006
eslynera:

durrrrrrr

Hey! You still watch Bart simpson's abi?
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by hotangel2(f): 4:02am On Dec 27, 2006
I would like my man to be a bit jealous. Key word: A bit.

Too much of jealousy is lack of trust. And since i want a man who trusts me and vice versa. I wouldn't want a jealous freak as a partner.

Jealousy in relationships is good. Because when your partner is a wee bit jealous, it shows that they care about you to a level. They don't want to lose you and therefore, their own bit of "insecurities" arises and get the best out of them.

When a girl sees her man talking and hugging another girl, she gets that feeling. The "uhmm, what the fcuck" feeling. But it would be nice if she dismisses the feeling fast enough because she trusts her man. She had that feeling because she feels something for the guy. And seeing another lady hugging up on him, could make her insecurities arise, especially if the girl is gorgeous. Same goes for guys. As in when they see their girl hugging an handsome guy.

We all have the tendency to be jealous, but a relationship without trust is doomed from the start. Because when jealousy raises it's big head, trust is the only thing that can push the head back.

jealousy comes witha bit of possesiveness. And when you are possesive, you feel as if something is yours and yours only. Seeing someone else interested in that thing could cause you to lose control.

Personally, I like it when females admire my man, it shows me that i have something good and then some.

But with trust, jeslousy doesn't take over. Although, i will tell the guy later that i didn't like how he was hugging everyone in a nice way. not go all bananas on the guy asking "why the fxuck he was hugging all those bitches".

SOme girls don't know how to talk. Same goes for guys.

When a guy tells me that he didn't like how i hugged a guy, i feel a little good within me. Seriously. BUt of course not when he accuses me of doing something i didn't do or feel. Just say it not accuse.
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by diddy4(m): 5:10am On Dec 27, 2006
jealousy and r/ships go hand in hand.
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by omofolake(f): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2006
jelousy is not good to be too much because mee too i use to jelousy because i dont like sharing. my guy with anybody
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by senator100(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2006
@hotangel WORD
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by iice(f): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2006
Hot-Angel said it all and i too like a guy to be just a tinsy winsy bit jealous. Because guys who are seriously possessive are nutcases.
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by Yusufadeto(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2006
i think Jealousy should be taken off any relationship, because being with eachother means that u have complete trust in eachother and u should not try to watch eachother back, do ur thing and let ur partner do he's or her's, if either of the partner is cheating u will surely know urself it just a matter of time but sometimes jealousy makes u get impression from something that is not material that at which might break a whole lot of feeling u have for eachother. I think people who r really in love should write off the presence of jealousy in thier relationship because it will ruin everything u have built and as well if u have complete confidence in urself, you don't even need to be jealous because u believe u have all what it takes to be with the person and no one as else as what he\she see's in you. Confidence in oneself wipe away Jealous
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by fellow(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2006
jealousy kills relationships and there's no hard and fast rule about it. The only thing is that you should not allow it eat you up or else you would lose that relationship. Happened to me once and i am still nursing the wounds it caused cuz its not redeemable
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by smartsoft(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2006
e yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sorry, but i don't want to share my gurl-friend with someone else especially this time around that she is a virgin, want to be very consious with guys she moves with
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by Busta(f): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2006
Lol

bound to happen.
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by harvey(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2006
@hot-angel

that na matured talk.thumbs up for u.
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by edmondo(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2006
jealousy and relationship goes 2geda.
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by phoenixman: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2006
if i find a girl i like, and i know i truly like her the n i dont care who wants to say i am jealous.
All i would want to do is learn how to keep it in check.
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by hotangel2(f): 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2006
i agree with the last post.
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by Dime(f): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2007
Jealousy is very healthy in a relationship, as long as it's acknowledged,talked about and solved. Most times when jealousy comes about, it usually is due to lack of comunication so i will advice you to talk out wat your problems are
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by superman(m): 2:38am On Jan 01, 2007
jealousy could be a f**king nightmire! hmmmm
Re: Jealousy And Relationships by onosjack: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2007
jealousy in a relationship is must but when nothing of such happen that means no real deep love between the two

(1) (Reply)

Who Do I Settle For? I Need Help , Time Is Running Out. / My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv / Stalking 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.