Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Wasere Sports Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wasere Sports Betting (1775 Views)

Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting / Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? / ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ODDS, PUNTING & SPORTS BETTING RELATED THREADS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wasere Sports Betting by Skynetlodgetk(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2016
My name is kelvin and i will like to tell u about a fast growing mobile sports betting platform, WASERE.COM. now unlike other bookmakers it is very very reliable and smooth. Am not just saying this to boost their ratings but for u to start getting the best offers nw and enjoy mobile betting because this guys
they truely know what is
required to satisfy we sports bettors. with excellent delivery in product, price and customer service to
Nigerians. i believe they are trying really hard to be the best mobile sports betting business in
naija.
i know you must be thinking they are no different from others but trust me they are. Before wasere i have been using other sports betting platforms but it has never been as sweet as this i mean
Clients are able to deposit and withdraw
funds, electronically using an ATM card or
in cash. Financial transactions between you and
Wasere can also be conducted via bank-to-
bank transfer. Browse Deposits for full details. Wasere bets can be placed using any
internet connected device, 24 hours daily. My experience in depositing and withdrwing has been great. Its so fast and reliable.
Did u knw Wit wasere.com u can stake for as low as 1naira, yes 1naira. This dose not hapen else where, lets just be honest this guys are really the best.
Without further or due i urge u to join at wasere.com today and enjoy great betting experience. Thanks for ur tym.

1 Like

Re: Wasere Sports Betting by WasereSupport: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Slowly but steadily we are getting there!

Payment solutions and Withdrawals are working quite smoothly now, and the main thing we will be focusing on now, is improving the bet selection and optimizing the website so its even faster to run.
Thanks for sharing Kelvin. smiley
Re: Wasere Sports Betting by 00Ademi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Op bcus of #500....

You forgot to tell us they have only few match tips and some countries are not included...

And when you win too much doh, they void the game telling you they hav the rights to void any game after match... Wasere is Shiit
Re: Wasere Sports Betting by WasereSupport: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
00Ademi:
Op bcus of #500....
You forgot to tell us they have only few match tips and some countries are not included...
And when you win too much doh, they void the game telling you they hav the rights to void any game after match... Wasere is Shiit

I've already said we do not have the bet selections of the big competitors, but that it will gradually increase. We on average have 40 options for each match where the big 3 has around 100.
As for not having all countries, then you are surely correct. We for instance do not have the national mongolian sheepherder league, but if you look in the 'Other Countries' section you should find what you need!

As too cancelling bets if you win too much, that is simply not true.
We had a case where our live feed broke down and odds were not updated after goals were scored, so what should have been an odds 2 was an odds 12. We had a lot of people taking advantage of this, even placing bets after the match was completed, and of course we had to cancel these bets.
I think most seasoned punters in here will agree that if you see a team is ahead 1-0, 2-0 with a short time of the match left, you do not get odds 12 or 15.

I apologize if you placed the bet in good faith, but any bookmaker has rules that allow cancellation of bets in case their prices have not been updated correctly or due to tech problems.

Re: Wasere Sports Betting by meltiplexer: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Skynetlodgetk:
My name is kelvin and i will like to tell u about a fast growing mobile sports betting platform, WASERE.COM. now unlike other bookmakers it is very very reliable and smooth. Am not just saying this to boost their ratings but for u to start getting the best offers nw and enjoy mobile betting because this guys
they truely know what is
required to satisfy we sports bettors. with excellent delivery in product, price and customer service to
Nigerians. i believe they are trying really hard to be the best mobile sports betting business in
naija.
i know you must be thinking they are no different from others but trust me they are. Before wasere i have been using other sports betting platforms but it has never been as sweet as this i mean
Clients are able to deposit and withdraw
funds, electronically using an ATM card or
in cash. Financial transactions between you and
Wasere can also be conducted via bank-to-
bank transfer. Browse Deposits for full details. Wasere bets can be placed using any
internet connected device, 24 hours daily. My experience in depositing and withdrwing has been great. Its so fast and reliable.
Did u knw Wit wasere.com u can stake for as low as 1naira, yes 1naira. This dose not hapen else where, lets just be honest this guys are really the best.
Without further or due i urge u to join at wasere.com today and enjoy great betting experience. Thanks for ur tym.

Experience all this and More on [url]Naijabet.com[/url],there website and mobile app is very fast and people are winning big now.

Re: Wasere Sports Betting by 00Ademi(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
WasereSupport:

I've already said we do not have the bet selections of the big competitors, but that it will gradually increase. We on average have 40 options for each match where the big 3 has around 100.
As for not having all countries, then you are surely correct. We for instance do not have the national mongolian sheepherder league, but if you look in the 'Other Countries' section you should find what you need!

As too cancelling bets if you win too much, that is simply not true.
We had a case where our live feed broke down and odds were not updated after goals were scored, so what should have been an odds 2 was an odds 12. We had a lot of people taking advantage of this, even placing bets after the match was completed, and of course we had to cancel these bets.
I think most seasoned punters in here will agree that if you see a team is ahead 1-0, 2-0 with a short time of the match left, you do not get odds 12 or 15.

I apologize if you placed the bet in good faith, but any bookmaker has rules that allow cancellation of bets in case their prices have not been updated correctly or due to tech problems.

You see what I'm saying... it happens again as i speak.. Greece has won for God sake yet you haven't updated it, or is Greece yet to win or you want to void the ticket again....over 30mins now...
Re: Wasere Sports Betting by WasereSupport: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2016
00Ademi:
You see what I'm saying... it happens again as i speak.. Greece has won for God sake yet you haven't updated it, or is Greece yet to win or you want to void the ticket again....over 30mins now...

So now a delayed resulting of a game is equal to cheating?
I trust your ticket has been paid out now.
Re: Wasere Sports Betting by YhungPablo(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2016
I love wasere sport betting.. I av dumped the remaining bookies maker... am currently on it now
Re: Wasere Sports Betting by YhungPablo(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2016
00Ademi:

hey guy kip shut.. it happens to me yesterday I play 3 games 2marked green while it remains Croatia. .later It marks green.. so ur complaints is not geniu coz dz similar issue happens to all bookmakers...
Re: Wasere Sports Betting by YhungPablo(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Wasere all the way.
Re: Wasere Sports Betting by YhungPablo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
wasere should be d best. I will try my best to persuade alots of peoples to start playing it.

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool-held-by-stubborn-burnley / FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit / Finally!! Arsenal Name Their Price For January Sale Of Alexis Sanchez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.