Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,983 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate (25914 Views)

'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death / Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story / #ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by T4kbaba(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Instead of going and apply for FIRS job sharp sharp you keep dancing, you will soon understand a country called Nigeria.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by u3fine(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wow! I remember serving at God First International School, Bolorunduro. 2009/2010 batch B.
Bolorunduro was a fun with lots of Banana and plantain.

Congratulations
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by ihedioramma: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thank GOD is a thing of joy but you are now in the world .
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Only 3% wise ones among them knows that what they have is just a ordinary paper. And only those few will go and learn a skill ASAP or already have one.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Where are the certificates? I can't see any certificate being displayed. This is just sent forth party. By the way, welcome to the real world!
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by salaboiz(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Buhari to the corpers: Go out their and embrace corruption
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
That guy bele (pics 2) sha... Well congrats to them; jst that most of them celebrating are the ones that were headache to their employers!
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by FreeWorld23: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Keep the dance until u a good job
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by linearity: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mrop:
Batch b corpers in ondo east in happy mood today as they they awiats to collect their nysc certificate... So much fun is going on here.

They were seen dancing in the ondo east Secretariat today . I took some pictures with them as per say me sef dey rejoice with them abi.... At least me sef go collect my own next year by Gods grace.

O boy with this your English, you sure say dem go allow you collect your certificate next year so?

1 Like

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by bejick(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mrop:
Batch b corpers in ondo east in happy mood today as they they awiats to collect their nysc certificate... So much fun is going on here.

They were seen dancing in the ondo east Secretariat today . I took some pictures with them as per say me sef dey rejoice with them abi.... At least me sef go collect my own next year by Gods grace.

the last pics is me taking pics with them

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP8oWooW5RQ

See some of their pics below

Report from my blog :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/happy-batch-b-corpers-in-ondo-east.html?m=0

my place of primary assignment that year, boro-nduro, Itanla , Hallmark school tins
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by eduxerxes: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Singing...

After the dancing Where the Job ...The job ...The job
Make you dance, in advance ...Advance ...Advance
As far as Recession is real ...Is real ...Is real
Gra-dua-tes, where the hope ooooooo Ewooo...Ewooo!!!
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
bejick:

my place of primary assignment that year, boro-nduro, Itanla , Hallmark school tins

Na there u fucccck schoolchildren.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by babaRUNtinz(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
no b by dancing oo... na after service dem go understand say d paltry 20k alawee dey epp.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by mrgreen4real(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
It's good to rejoice but labour market stinks
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by diva90: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
After dancing, one year later ... No job, no money. Hope they are ready for the challenges of the real world
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by hpk(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
That Fat Aunty Should Wear Reflector Vests While Crossing The Road At Night. SAFETY FIRST!!!!
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Maeyorolakay: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
haha y would u say that now lipsrsealed
tofolo:
welcome to unemployment guys.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by bejick(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
elfmann:

Na there u fucccck schoolchildren.

I don't do underage like you bro. there is Adeyemi college of education, Futa even my fellow corper dey.
and come to think of it Ondo town parade some fine naïve girls, which as a corper in ondo your a king.
You din with the kings and the large men in town. Why do likkle children when am not menix the motherfucka boy.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by tofolo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
They are not employed yet na. tongue
Maeyorolakay:
haha y would u say that now lipsrsealed
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Kebabs(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Guy hahahahahahahahaha! Why u wicked like this?
tofolo:
welcome to unemployment guys.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by folu4real(f): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Keep dancing. Employment is waiting for u grin grin grin grin grin by the time una carry certificate waka tire una go know scores. Wish u guys best of luck
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by alaskido(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
No worry, when una misbehave dancing, una go come join us for the real world.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congrats to you all,as Ondo state dont pay state allowance they promise in camp,up till today am been own state allowance, since 2012,they will just promise with fulfill,that how it was over 10 yrs till now
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by highrank(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
N.Y.S.C : Now Your Suffering sorry,Success Continue.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by menix(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
bejick:

I don't do underage like you bro. there is Adeyemi college of education, Futa even my fellow corper dey.
and come to think of it Ondo town parade some fine naïve girls, which as a corper in ondo your a king.
You din with the kings and the large men in town. Why do likkle children when am not menix the motherfucka boy.

Is ur Dad a Paedophile
Mother, forker....
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by 99foxxy(f): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Aluta dancing into hardship... I pity some biitchess today,
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by ifeomaekol(f): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
It is over---congrats.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by muller101(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Labour market things up next
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by seunayeni(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
congratulations but una never know anything undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: 2016 Batch A Time Table Update. / 89% Of Corps Members Can’t Communicate In English -NYSC / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.