Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Hilarious: Controversial Cartoon Mocking Buhari's 'change Begins With Me (IMAGE) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious: Controversial Cartoon Mocking Buhari's 'change Begins With Me (IMAGE) (2135 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' / ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: Controversial Cartoon Mocking Buhari's 'change Begins With Me (IMAGE) by Dejiih001(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2016
The is a hilarious meme designed by BusinessDay cartoonist, Mike Asukwo to mock President Muhammadu Buhari’s ‘Change Begins with Me’ campaign slogan which has failed to be imbibed by Nigerians.

This meme has been trending on social media with Senator Ben Murray Bruce of the People’s Democratic Party propagating the satirical image about Buhari’s new ‘change’ campaign slogan.

Nigerians have expressed their indifference about Buhari’s new change slogan with people clamouring for the President serving as a model to the people by putting his house in order.

SOURCE: www.news7ng.com/2016/09/12/hilarious-see-the-controversial-cartoon-mocking-buharis-change-begins-with-me-slogan-image/

What's your own view in respect to this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Controversial Cartoon Mocking Buhari's 'change Begins With Me (IMAGE) by omanzo02: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Epic! It summarises his govt. actions and reactions!

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Controversial Cartoon Mocking Buhari's 'change Begins With Me (IMAGE) by Dejiih001(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Truly EPIC
omanzo02:
Epic! It summarises his govt. actions and reactions!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Controversial Cartoon Mocking Buhari's 'change Begins With Me (IMAGE) by Dejiih001(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2016
CC: lalasticlala
Re: Hilarious: Controversial Cartoon Mocking Buhari's 'change Begins With Me (IMAGE) by fuckyoumhen: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
FUCCK ALL SAI BARBARIAN

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Controversial Cartoon Mocking Buhari's 'change Begins With Me (IMAGE) by EddyNumerouno(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Well...spot on
Re: Hilarious: Controversial Cartoon Mocking Buhari's 'change Begins With Me (IMAGE) by Splinz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Just imagine! I needed change and voted for it. But instead of giving me what I voted for, you're now passing the buck to me What a joke!

(1) (Reply)

APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC / Nia Cover Up For Amaechi Just Got Bursted / Buhari Made Only 3 Campaign Promises The Rest You Heard Was Propaganda – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.