Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding (30005 Views)

EFCC Invites Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding (Photo) / How FG Plans To Deal With Dogara, Others Over Budget Padding / Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Buhari and his handlers can only deceive the zombies. You increased the budget with over two trillion yet you are blaming others for padding!. Next year amount is not different from what was proposed this year so what is the padding and to what amount was the budget padded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by Greataausim(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Expect more padding stories and sack.....
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by shamecurls(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good Development.

Can't wait for 2019 so 2015 can repeat itself.

Some people will be forced to do suicide knowing they will wail-on till 2023.

2015 will repeat itself in 2019 #NorthWesternAlliance #95%vs5%
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by vascey(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
if you want to know how the country is being run, please buy the book.
Nothing is for free; not even information on how the country is being run.
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by omozu1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
If they the gov. Did not follow due process before sacking, that is another padding
Just go to court and the court will give you back your jobs
Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by chinemeomire: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thought someone said padding is not an offence. And he's been overlooked

1 Like

Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by bokohalal(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Buhari cannot fire a senator ,wailers.
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by Zetra(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
When a staff is caught with padding of company's budget, they are not just sacked but sent to court(jail if found guilty) to be punished to show that the company is serious about fighting corruption.
So no name of the officers and their various offices they occupied if the lie was true.

Jubril gave EFCC / FG a free ticket to probe the issue still nothing is happening

1 Like

Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by 234GT(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
This book will soon announ've that recession is over in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by lonecat: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
names should have been mentioned or don't they have names?
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by princeso2020(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good job Mr. president
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by Jexyme(f): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Now, this is the Nigeria we have been praying for, where punishment follows every criminal act.

We aren't there but someday we shall be there.
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by Jexyme(f): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Now, this is the Nigeria we have been praying for, where punishment follows every criminal act and where stealing is corruption.

We aren't there but someday we shall be there.
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Marvyx:
It gets to a point where you just get tired of hearing the news and patiently wait for 2019.
Then, what?
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by daryoor03(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
I smell lies. When are they going to stop deceiving the populace.
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by beadaholic(f): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
socialmediaman:
Who and Who? Budget director doesnt have a name? name them before this news is ever believed. People have confidence in this government

It's true my mum happens to know the dismissed DG budget in Min of Finance. I can't say for others.
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
saintmark88:

What do u want to do with their name, prolly want to check we're dey r from.....kai!!!
He need to verify if the so called 100-something people punished exist and/or where punished. I mean, we didn't hear of such from any blog even goddamn Sahara Reporters. Natural to be skeptical, no?
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
saintmark88:

What do u want to do with their name, prolly want to check we're dey r from.....kai!!!
He needs to verify if the so called 100-something people punished exist and/or where punished. I mean, we didn't hear of such from any blog even goddamn Sahara Reporters. Natural to be skeptical, no?
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by back2sender: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
yeyeboi:
ftc angry

I dedicate this one to APC for the reloaded hardship and recession , for all the kills of innocent Nigerians by fulani herdsmen , for deceiving us, I pray all your children's children will suffer what you are doing to we innocent Nigerians , Amen.

Speak for yourself alone.
5% children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.
In yenogoa your brothers are protesting in support of PEJ for stealing not corruption of over 50 million dollars.
This money can revitalize bayelsa health facilities and pay balyesa workers salaries
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by KunkeAkinola(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
yeyeboi:
ftc angry

I dedicate this one to APC for the reloaded hardship and recession , for all the kills of innocent Nigerians by fulani herdsmen , for deceiving us, I pray all your children's children will suffer what you are doing to we innocent Nigerians , Amen.

****Ur such a genius for u not to be able to recognize that PMB is not our problem in this country. Instead of yu to pray for the man, ur laying curses. You are just placing curses on yasef
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by yeyeboi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
back2sender:

Speak for yourself alone.
5% children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.
In yenogoa your brothers are protesting in support of PEJ for stealing not corruption of over 50 million dollars.
This money can revitalize bayelsa health facilities and pay balyesa workers salaries

I knew some people won't like this cheesy cheesy, be defending evil u are only doing ur self
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by saintmark88(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

He needs to verify if the so called 100-something people punished exist and/or where punished. I mean, we didn't hear of such from any blog even goddamn Sahara Reporters. Natural to be skeptical, no?

Verify, u n I know it wouldnt end there,pple would always criticize and pple would never criticize constructively.
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by xnsandrxns: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Marvyx:
It gets to a point where you just get tired of hearing the news and patiently wait for 2019.
I hope this present government have a calendar.
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by LOVEGINO(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by abvictory: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
[size=15pt]Names of those people disciplined and sacked else i won't believe it. APC, Lie Mohammed, Information lia, bunch of criminals. [/size]
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by hero2000: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
what are their names? why sack them instead of them facing the law? is paddling a national budget not an economic crime?
So if a person is to be prosecuted he must not have been sacked?
Isorite. Kwantinue!
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by ArabMopol(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Buhari keep lying to gullible Zombies

Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by 7lives: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2016
anonimi:

Then we are in deep TROUBLE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937527_buharisardauna_jpegcb12decad1bd9dd31b45d009f2877b1f

'

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3624721_lollll_jpeg_jpegae2afae9e3a0287e0b204135ad83052a

Hard way is the only way, you better gear up 'cause its PMB TILL 2023 grin grin grin ask China to tell you what it took them to build the GREAT WALL OF CHINA grin grin grin grin grin or how China, India and the Asian tigers got to where they are today.
Enough of these rubbish Nigeria must stop her over dependence on IMPORTATION, when baba comot in 2023, if na Joseph Stalin or Mao, i'm down with it, NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN.
Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by anonimi: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2016
7lives:
Hard way is the only way, you better gear up 'cause its PMB TILL 2023 grin grin grin ask China to tell you what it took them to build the GREAT WALL OF CHINA grin grin grin grin grin or how China, India and the Asian tigers got to where they are today.
Enough of these rubbish Nigeria must stop her over dependence on IMPORTATION, when baba comot in 2023, if na Joseph Stalin or Mao, i'm down with it, NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN.

However, your Bubu is a bloody HYPOCRITE who is still IMPORTING even medical practice despite higher budget for his Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching Hospitals combined. You should be ashamed of the man, except you are a zombie, which I hope that you are not!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3832619_1334645412446174922301297609174347280017007n_jpeg8d00af76652b2eaea5c3a1b057900bc2

2016 Budget: Buhari to spend more on State House Clinic than on all federal teaching hospitals

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/197827-2016-budget-buhari-to-spend-more-on-state-house-clinic-than-on-all-federal-teaching-hospitals.html

Drug scarcity hits Aso Rock clinic despite N3.87bn budget
August 18, 2016

More from: http://punchng.com/drug-scarcity-hits-aso-rock-clinic-despite-n3-87bn-budget/

Muhammadu Buhari under fire for seeking medical treatment in UK

More from: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/07/muhammadu-buhari-nigeria-ear-infection-medical-treatment-uk

1 Like

Re: 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding by 7lives: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Collect all the jargons you can lay your hands on and post it here, you can't sway me grin grin grin grin grin come 2019 i shall cast my vote for APC, WETHER THEY WIN OR NOT IS NOT MY BUSINESS grin grin grin. I have never cast i single vote for PDP in this country because of what they stood for, and for your information, this current economic hullabaloo did not catch me unaware, i expect it so no elements of surprise.
How can you convince me? i bought 10 liters of petrol for 10,000 @ 500 naira per liter in Lagos here in 2014, i spent so much on fueling, service and repairs of generators that i eventually had to learn to live without light.
There are more i will want to write about but i just don't have the time, PDP government may have benefit you but i did not enjoy them so buzz the heck off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos / INEC Budget For 2019 Election: The Breakdown (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.