Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding (23279 Views)

EFCC Invites Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding (Photo) / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by stephenduru: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
The Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, has removed the Chairman of the Committee on Appropriation, Mr. Abdulmumin Jibrin. He was replaced with the House Chairman on Housing, Mustapha Bala Dawaki also from Kano State and member of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

It should be recalled that Jibrin, an APC member from Kano State, hard serious disagreements with his colleagues over the handling of the controversial 2016 budget when he was accused of putting many constituency projects worth over N4 billion in the 2016 budget.There was an agitation to remove him then.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/flash-house-of-representatives.html

1 Like

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by HungerBAD: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
APC Working.

President Buhari had a meeting with Dogara today,and after the meeting this man was removed.

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

This is a President that will not cover corruption,even if those committing it are party members.

Just like that,this guy wanted to eat 4 Billion Naira?the way those politicians in Abuja think,they might not really be connected with reality.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by stephenduru: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Politics is not easy

1 Like

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Just sack? No prosecution?

Kudos to Dogara.

OTHER leaders should learn from this.

Inspiration is the backbone if success.

Be inspired by our INSPIRAGRAPHY,

VISIT
www.scholarzine.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by seunmsg(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good to see that he has been removed as chairman of that very important committee. He was responsible for the initial removal of the Lagos-Calabar railway project and smuggling in so many irrelevant constituency projects as replacement into the 2016 budget.

Kudos to Dogara for taking this decision and not sweeping the matter under the rug. This really goes to show that APC as a party can discipline erring members no matter their position. Very good example for others to follow.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by vedaxcool(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Belated but still the right step. grin grin In PDP era of toxic politics they would have elevated the man.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by salabscholar01(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Witch-hunt!....Buhari is always fighting the opposition.

Did I just typed that? but how could that be a witch-hunt?

I am sorry, I just wailed again... I belong to properties forum. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by babyfaceafrica: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by moffat(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
sack or redeploy to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by Burger01(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
APC Working.

President Buhari had a meeting with Dogara today,and after the meeting this man was removed.

This is a President that will not cover corruption,even if those committing it are party members.

Just like that,this guy wanted to eat 4 Billion Naira?the way those politicians in Abuja think,they might not really be connected with reality.
The thieving guy thought we are still under Jonathan's thieving, misrule, corrupt and clueless era undecided Imagine, he wanted to pad 4billion naira...Just like that! angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by MrLyzzo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
What I voted for...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by osahonmk(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nice one... a clear warning to other members that it's no longer business at usually

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by olaiya2007(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nice one
Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by DONSMITH123(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
APC Working.

4 Likes

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by saintdennis(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
Belated but still the right step. grin grin In PDP era of toxic politics they would have elevated the man.

Per the bolded... very true.

Infact it became like part of initiation to the big looting league.
Loot small, manage navigate the media storm and you earn your spurs

10 Likes

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by deantimes(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lalasticlala, what happened to thiis earlier thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/3238769/house-reps-replace-appropriation-committee
Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by fizyalasdair(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
This uncertainty in Nigerian politics needs to stop. People can't just be bullied around by higher ups with nore powers be it APC or PDP.
Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by virginboy1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
We Nigerians clamored for change, is this the change we cried for?

We've tested both parties and discovered that they are not capable.
I think this is the right time for the youth to be united and takeover the country!!!

#Youths needs to takeover!!

1 Like

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians, quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by IamPatriotic(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
I can bet with my three months salary that the man was not removed because of corrupt allegations, but because he fell out with powers that be, if not has Burutai not replaced, has he not alleged of corruption too?

5 Likes

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by Vatsyayana: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
He's covered by what is called 'parliamentary immunity'...since it's not an offence in our written laws...

Microflux:
Just sack? No prosecution?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by gigabyte13: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
This Buhari govt sef. Just remembering what he told those RIO official or na committee them call themselves. " pls if you dont have any business in RIO, pls stay off and spend our money prudently"

4 Likes

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Vatsyayana:
He's covered by what is called 'parliamentary immunity'...since it's not an offence in our written laws...

ok thanks
Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by kings09(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by kings09(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
But he(buhari) is protecting dambazzau n buratai
HungerBAD:
APC Working.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by gigabyte13: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I can bet with my three months salary that the man was not removed because of corrupt allegations, but because he fell out with powers that be, if not has Burutai not replaced, has he not alleged of corruption too?

Hmmmm, expected from a typical WAILER. Always reasoning with a leaking oblongata.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by bender79: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmm.things have turn around. Abdumuminum used to be the campaign arrow head for dogara when he was contesting for house speaker.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by DozieInc(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by jegz25(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Witch hunt...we in PDP will not take this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by ademega(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
good move from APC let us hear what the ipod has to sing

1 Like

Re: Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding by folahann(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
That's the way it should be done. I remember one Farouk Lawan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria / Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari / Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.