Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Tell Your Favourite Bible Story - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Your Favourite Bible Story (9132 Views)

What Is Your Best Bible Story? / *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by teacherbim(f): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Samson and Delilah

1 Like

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by realmindz: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2016
1. Elisha the bald avenger, killer of 42 kids

2. Jacob and the baby mamas, where his wives gave him their maids to fvk and bear him kids

3. Lot and his sexy daughters (The only good people in soddom)

5. Eve and the walkie talkie snake

6. The first world genocide (Flood)

7. Yaweh the Chief commander and his 10 commandments

8. Moses the sea bender

1 Like

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by Xtargold(f): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2016
Queen Esther.
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by Btruth: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2016
Nehemiah's faith that Jerusalem can be rebuild, in respect of so many discouragement. So shall Nigeria economy be rebuild soon in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
The story of how Lot's two daughters got him drunk and gang raped him until both got pregnant at the same time. I have a feeling Lot wasn't totally unconscious during the act, the man was just forming unconscious: you know the way girls form that they are asleep when u want to fvck and still raise their nyash when you are pulling off their skirt.

Lot and his two daughters makes the Bible worth reading.
Baba for the girls i hail oh, u don craze finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But gehs eeeh, those people can form for Jesus
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by ever811(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

But all where inspired by God isn't it? Why would God inspire something not pleasing to him? And what makes you think sex is something that will displease God?

Are you trying to be more catholic than the pope?
remember not all writers of the scriptures where first hand witness of those event but God inspired them to write event that occurred thousands of years before they were even born..so my question to you now is,if at your old age you are narrating a story about event during your time to a new generation,will you lie to them by omitting some happenings just to make it good to there ears or you will tell the story as it happened!.in school if you are asked to write an essay about how obasanjo ruled Nigeria during his tenure.will you omit his military action against "odi," in bayelsa state,"Zaki biam" in Benue state?..pls do help me with answers and let me know your own religion if you belong to one or not, and you proud of what you stand for thanks.
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by lastkidconcepts: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Interesting
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by lacoach: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2016
Daniel in the lion's Den.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by realmindz: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

2 Kings 6:29 (KJV)
So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

Holy communion things..

grin grin have u forgotten Elisha the kids killer, the bald avenger
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by LOVEGINO(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Proverbs 31:6-7King James Version (KJV)

6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

7 Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.

John 2:1-10New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Changes Water Into Wine
2 On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, 2 and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. 3 When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.”

4 “Woman,[a] why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

5 His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”

6 Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.[b]

7 Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water”; so they filled them to the brim.

8 Then he told them, “Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet.”

They did so, 9 and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside 10 and said, “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now.”

1 Like

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by muller101(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Moses and the ISRAELITES.

1 Like

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by badman007(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Accept Jesus as your Lord and master or you'd be condemned to a lake of fire...
North Korea levels.
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by shabakm: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2016
mathew 19 vs 16 - 20
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2016
Jesus wept. I'm sure when he looked into the future and saw what Nigeria will become. That can make anyone to weep.
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2016
psalm 121!!!....from whence cometh my help,my help cometh from the lord......

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by bigfrancis21: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2016
omonighoblessing:
let's recall our favourite bible stories even as growing up children......
I can never forget the story of the man who asked Jesus how to be born again...

so lets do this >>>
what's your favourite bible story?

Songs of solomon cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by temigreat(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2016
David nd Goliath
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by samuel051: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Samson aka strongest man Eva liveth...
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by wordcat(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2016
ritababe:
phi 4:19.
the lord will supply me all my needs

That's 419 bro, you work for your needs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by ritababe(f): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...aren't you the queen of sexuality section? You should have an idea what I am talking about.

I know that's why I said I pity you.
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by wordcat(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
The story of how Lot's two daughters got him drunk and gang raped him until both got pregnant at the same time. I have a feeling Lot wasn't totally unconscious during the act, the man was just forming unconscious: you know the way girls form that they are asleep when u want to fvck and still raise their nyash when you are pulling off their skirt.

Imagine Yahweh killing Lot's wife just to create a better excuse for Lot' Sexx Starved Daughters to fvck their father
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by orisa37: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2016
The Prodigal Son
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by shizzlin: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2016
Shadrach, meshac and abednego in the burning fiery furnace,
Daniel in the lions den,
Esau selling his birthright for a, plate of stew,
Lazarus death and resurrection,
Story of Zaccheus,
Ananias and Saphira.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by higherpower: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2016
The Story in the book of Esther!
How a slave girl became the Queen n Modecai, a slave gate man became the Prime Minister.

1 Like

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by moshould(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2016
The story of job....

1 Like

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by EmperorLee(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:
Elijah and the Prophets of Baal...

FTC of laive grin

Dedicated to Ellacute45 Et McBrooklyn / Mackbrooklyn..... Happy Birthday Guys

1 Like

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by bedoab10k(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Stories in the book of Esther.
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=EmperorLee post=50243050][/quote]

Thanks dear kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by specimenC: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Jesus wept. I'm sure when he looked into the future and saw what Nigeria will become. That can make anyone to weep.

He should have wept for syria, somalia, where people die in theiir 100s everyday. Niig ain't that worse.
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by francotunsco: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Pervert!
Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by thecultivateur(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2016
The story of how King Jesus defeated, disarmed & dethroned Sin (Our first enemy) on the cross ---> (The books of Matthew, mark, Luke & John)

The other story (The future one) depicting King Jesus, with His heavenly army (in His glorious form) finally & forever vanquishing the forces of evil; Satan, his right-hand man "Anti-Christ" & his minions (our last enemy), thereby winning the victory over evil. Revelations 19: 11 - 21, 20: 1 - 15.

Now that is epic.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your Favourite Bible Story by francotunsco: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2016
ritababe:
phi 4:19.
the lord will supply me all my needs
...not through 419 though! Dont get it twisted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... / You Better Learn How To Pray / Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.