Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. (21847 Views)

Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) / Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. / 2015 NYSC Batch B: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 3:42am On Oct 07, 2016
AlphaCentaurii:
This one na fvcking liar plus olodo o. You "read" on "YouTube"?. How will you have brain sef? When your head is probably so flat that your brain is totally compressed. Just gerrarahere and go and prepare the fan yogo for today's business before I vex angry

Look at the goat asking how can you read in youtube. I guess the goat is so poverty ridden, the buff0n does not even know youtube has comments section on each video.

Grow a braincells and get yourself upgraded from the village you reside in. Youtube must truly be something out of your reach.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 5:01am On Oct 07, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

Hahahahahaha
The worst part abt u pple is u lie a lot
An average yoruba man lie and sees it as nothing.... i seriously dnt kno why u guys are like dat... who told u east dont do saturday environmental.? SMH therez no state in nigeria dat doesnt do dat.

however im not here to beef u rather to hurt u with truth!...
Yoruba gals are very very dirty only few can try a little to ve neat... dats why wen i wana fuk them im always careful to select...
They stink a lot no joke bro...IM THE TRUTH

Bros shey yoruba man Bleep your mama or sister and e no pay ni ? You've been displaying your stupidity and mediocrity since morning. You claim yorubas go after left overs, are uche pedro, kandibe ejiofor, okowa's daughter left over ? Those babes I mentioned you can't even maintain any eye contact with them talkless of talking to them. SMH

10 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 5:15am On Oct 07, 2016
kettykin:

With all your 56 years of propaganda and distortion of the truth ,from describing Nigeria as a geographical expression and back stabbing those that wanted to pull away to vowing to secede only to scramble for Vp post and minister for finance where has it brought you today.
The people you backstabbed are now light years ahead of you in everything.
Who back-stabbed who ? Have you not be wining and dining with the so-called hausa-fulanis since independence ? Zik forged an alliance with Balewa, Ekwueme with shagari, Prof nwosu the then INEC chairman that cancelled june 12 election wined with IBB, and also as terrible as abacha was, it was an igbo man called Daniel Kanu from Abia state that organised one million match for Abacha which was graced by the likes of onyeka owenu, chukwumerije etc. Here is daniel kanu profile:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Kanu.
Get your fact correctly and stop talking like a toddler. The problem you could bear the pain that you now belong to the opposition, so you know see biafra as an escape route. Keep dreaming!

11 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 5:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Balkan:
the Igbos you think that date Yorubas are the Ukwuani people. Those are the one you claim to be Igbo. You better don't feel cool with yourself. Those chaff are not Igbo. grin grin grin grin before you start feeling like a super star that you are dating nwafo
Who is feeling cool that he/she is dating igbo ? Oga park well jawe and let's road as if their pussies are gold plated or is it not thesame pussy wizkid claimed to be stinky and smells like rotten fish. Which sane yoruba man would like to take the likes of cossy, maheeda, afrocandy to her parent ? Keep glorifying your busted ego. But the funny thing is igbo girls won't stop begging us to Bleep them! Even bianca ojukwu and achebe's daughter were not left out of yoruba men onslaught!

9 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 5:39am On Oct 07, 2016
See the clueless one frolicking with FFK's leftover. Ooops!. Even she could not even deny it that FFK bleeped and rammed her pussy before ikemba was allowed to inserted her tiny-acidic cock!

7 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by AlphaCentaurii: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

This buffoon probably think I'm one of his brothers that yarn jargons that I can't back up.

You shameless brother went on youtube to scream his fetish and delusions to everyone and the people that took it down a notch were igbo women.

All three girls he engaged even said Noone wants una. One called una men that sleeps with prositutes. Two of them stated that una try to bribe and pay for dates and one stated una have inferiority complex. All three damaged his ego that he started to tell them wtf igbo women want grin

Confirmation from igbo women...they do not care about una as you lots delude yourself. tongue

And you lots need to stop that thirsty ass behavior of trying to bribe women to date una. The heck is wrong with y'all? If Chickas don't want y'all...move on!!
Aswear this guy na ode cheesy. He went to bring evidence ni sha. Moreover what were you expecting them to say on social media? "We love yoruba guys" is what you were actually expecting to read? . Mtcheew oponu. Well, actually I have some screenshots of igbo girls declaring their affinity for yoruba guys on social media though and if I want to be a drama queen like your stupid self, I will bring them here. And next time, learn to converse clearly. I read the comments on YouTube will have made more sense don't u think? Fvcking MUDstar

6 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2016
AlphaCentaurii:
Aswear this guy na ode cheesy. He went to bring evidence ni sha. Moreover what were you expecting them to say on social media? "We love yoruba guys" is what you were actually expecting to read? . Mtcheew oponu. Well, actually I have some screenshots of igbo girls declaring their affinity for yoruba guys on social media though and if I want to be a drama queen like your stupid self, I will bring them here. And next time, learn to converse clearly. I read the comments on YouTube will have made more sense don't u think? Fvcking MUDstar

See the buff00n trying to save his damaged ego. Heya kpele!!!!! Your loser brother went on social media to try to screech his fantasy and igbo women dragged him down and even exposed to us all how tasty you Niggas get ( bribing women to date y'all seriously grin grin grin grin grin...that to me is the ultimate form if pathetic) Explains so fucking much why you Nigga screech and cry how gold digging and expensive igbo women are while we igbo men have not had the same experience. Tasty ass niggas!!!! Stick to your women you no gree, na chasing igbo women around, begging am for date and when dem no gree, you try to bribe am....Tufiakwa. Is dating igbo women that serious?
This youtube wasn't even the only one. I saw a similar argument in Facebook several years back where yet again igbo women decimated a yoloba clown that came to tell them their fantasy. You all should stick to NL and lie to unaselves as much as you like. grin grin grin even on this NL, we see more of Yoloba men chasing and sniffing around the igbo female members.....till date, i've yet to see an igbo woman that replicate that same behavior grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by CSTR2: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

Who is feeling cool that he/she is dating igbo ? Oga park well jawe and let's road as if their pussies are gold plated or is it not thesame pussy wizkid claimed to be stinky and smells like rotten fish. Which sane yoruba man would like to take the likes of cossy, maheeda, afrocandy to her parent ? Keep glorifying your busted ego. But the funny thing is igbo girls won't stop begging us to Bleep them! Even bianca ojukwu and achebe's daughter were not left out of yoruba men onslaught!
And what of all the thousands of Yoruba women in Nigeria, lagos especially and the diaspora married to Igbo men? The sensible ones among your women are upgrading to better men , but you don't see us yapping about it because there is really nothing to be proud of.
Only Yoruba men brag about marrying Igbo women because it is a privilege. If not for lagos, the chance of ever meeting let alone marrying such beautiful women would be almost impossible. And no, Igbo women are not the ones begging for you. Yoruba men are the ones doing the chasing here like the obviously thirsty niggas they are. I see it everyday, selling off their properties just to afford dowry.
Igbo men married to Yoruba women keep it on a down-low, because what is there to be proud of? There is sure as hell no big deal marrying women where their men are rushing off to better things .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by HopeAtHand: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

Guy dnt mind dat low life who's after ashewo
Yoruba women are d worst in prostitution.
They dnt hav shame even their married women.
I kno guy who currently banging married yoruba women...
I dnt kno if prostitution is part of theit culture

as a neutral observer who is neither Igbo or Yoruba, i will make a simpler analogy using logic.

In Yorubaland, there is a deterrent, born out of neccessity to check the excesses of cheating females both married and single. That deterrant is called Magun.

In Igboland, there is no such traditional device for cheating women because no adulterous traits in Igbo women have necessitated such invention.

So as a neutral, i believe the presence of such widespread traditional checking device across Yorubaland means on the average, the Igbo woman is a better prospect.

Caveat: every individuals character is fashioned, by family, environment and the will of the individual. There are good and bad everywhere.

cc:Okondoobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Igboid: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Balkan:
the Igbos you think that date Yorubas are the Ukwuani people. Those are the one you claim to be Igbo. You better don't feel cool with yourself. Those chaff are not Igbo. grin grin grin grin before you start feeling like a super star that you are dating nwafo

Please nwanne, desist from such Statement in the future.

How can you call an entire block of western Igboland "Chaff" ? You mean Ali Chukwuma, one of the best Igbo musicians from Ukwuani was chaff too.

Lets not use our hands to divide our house and then turn around to blame outsiders.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ak47mann(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2016
somegirl1:

I don't even know what gbedu means. I've never heard it used in conversation in the East.
I only know what ogbeni might mean because that was our Yoruba driver's nickname.
Baba might be used as a nickname, usually for a thug. No Igbo family I know refers to their father as baba.
Igbos wouldn't say "pele" to each other but they probably would to you.

The other words you've listed have now been incorporated into pidgin. You'd only hear such words from people who once lived in the south west or have had dealings with south westerners. And probably used for your benefit.
It's just like saying you speak Igbo in the south west because you say "una", "tey" (as in e don tey), "gbam" etc.
So, no hun, the majority of us don't understand Yoruba.
Yoruba people think everyone must understand their Lang I always remind them to speak English cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Balkan(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2016
Igboid:

How can you call an entire block of western Igboland "Chaff" ? You mean Ali Chukwuma, one of the best Igbo musicians from Ukwuani was chaff too.

Lets not use our hands to divide our house and then turn around to blame outsiders.
Ali Chukwuma is not Igbo. The Ukwuani people are Bini people. They are not Igbos. Yorubas because of their names they get excited when they date them feelings that they are dating Igbo person. They always feel like super stars not knowing that those chaps are less Igbo and more Bini

The western Igbos I know are the Aniomas.
Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

Bros shey yoruba man Bleep your mama or sister and e no pay ni ? You've been displaying your stupidity and mediocrity since morning. You claim yorubas go after left overs, are uche pedro, kandibe ejiofor, okowa's daughter left over ? Those babes I mentioned you can't even maintain any eye contact with them talkless of talking to them. SMH

Hahahahahahhahaha...
I dnt beef i only hurt with truth!.
Come to ikeja lemme show u wats up with yoryba gals....I AM THE TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ak47mann(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Any Igbo woman that end up with Yorubas check her background there must be something not right.Is never their first choice to marry out from their precious tribe that's honest truth.We all know Yoruba people are polygamous no Igbo man will like to send his daughter to a place where she will witness too much voodoo and different Yoruba mistress here and there.We can't allow such Yoruba people should leave our women alone,we don't care about your afonja women they run after us everyday like ant chasing sugar we don't want them cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Igboid: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Balkan:
Ali Chukwuma is not Igbo. The Ukwuani people are Bini people. They are not Igbos. Yorubas because of their names they get excited when they date them feelings that they are dating Igbo person. They always feel like super stars not knowing that those chaps are less Igbo and more Bini

The western Igbos I know are the Aniomas.

There are proud Igbos of Ukwuani decent. Ali Chukwuma lived and breathed Igbo throughout his life.

Your unguarded Statements helps no one. You don't bite your nose to spite your face.

4 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by steppin: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2016
somegirl1:

This isn't quite true especially of the ones who grew up in the West.
Even abroad they speak their language and are surprised that you don't understand it, as though Yoruba is a lingua franca of Nigeria.
They however get suspicious when you speak in your language and request, albeit playfully, that you translate.
Kai! Nne, nawa o! You sabi yoruba people like book.
It's so annoying when they're genuinely surprised you don't understand their language. I'll be like, why don't you understand mine and they'll give me their make-believe smiles but in their mind, they'd be like, "omo Ibo oshi" grin

7 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ak47mann(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2016
Op we all have experience but I don't have time to rush to Nl and start preaching on how Yoruba women sleep around with different Igbo men,is not something that Igbos brag about.i have blocked one Yoruba woman on my case she has tried so many ways to get me but I reject her with impunity. I told her many times am not interested cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

Hahahahahahhahaha...
I dnt beef i only hurt with truth!.
Come to ikeja lemme show u wats up with yoryba gals....I AM THE TRUTH
You that you are still dreaming of coming to lagos, that's why "Ikeja" is all you've been talking about since yesterday, of course why won't you know ikeja since is Lagos capital. I'am even surprised you've not yet recovered from your lagatin injection. Keep hallucinating

3 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by oboy3(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2016
[quote
Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Horllamideh(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2016
Starting l'awon omo yeebhoes (cheaphoes) yii ni sha, their finishing poor pass Edinson Cavani own......they turned a beautiful thread into something else. Even though the sample size is small, I am serving in Imo state and the OP is not far from the truth......mha reserve the rest of my comment jare.

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by steppin: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Many Southerners speak Yoruba in d South west so it is expected or assumed you understand it like ur broders and sisters in d west be it ijaw, ikwerre, Edo, urohobo etc
It is expected or assumed you understand it? Smh...you need to read that crap you wrote again.
That means, if you're serving in Igboland or you're there for a business purpose, you are expected to understand Igbo language abi? What happened to our lingua franca?

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Balkan(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2016
Horllamideh:
Starting l'awon omo yeebhoes (cheaphoes) yii ni sha, their finishing poor pass Edinson Cavani own......they turned a beautiful thread into something else. Even though the sample size is small, I am serving in Imo state and the OP is not far from the truth......mha reserve the rest of my comment jare.
Yoruba women are like wetin man go do nah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by steppin: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Horllamideh:
Of course! He's not far from the truth. He's a yoruba man masquerading as someone from the middle belt. He's shameless and a coward. He tried to hide it, but he ain't that smart.
He's gotta come up with something better.

4 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by olureignforever: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2016
TooEasy:

If you don't like other people's story. Write your own - Chinua Achebe

You should have left this one nah. Read his moniker, he's very stupid. His hatred will make him commit suicide. Am happy you are from benue, their hatred for yoruba will not make them see any good in Yoruba.

I'v met good and bad Ibo, the fact that one tribe has been bad to you does not mean all the tribes are bad. Even my Yoruba tribe piss me off sometimes, and that's because we are different.

Embrace unity, we are all human.

1 Like

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Chukazu: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2016
TheEastActivist:

But baba how do you know or come to the conclusion that Igbo's that didn't grow in the east are not tge one troublesome but otherwise...

Chey you wan divide us abi?

to a very large extent, he is right.
most people who find it hard to relate and accept persons of other tribes are usually those who haven't gone outside of their "enclave" but it's even worse in the south west because they travel (migrate) the least

...how every thread ends as been tribal and trivial is wht I don't get
Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Poweredbrew: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Don't let those igbo prostitues decieve u.
Majority of igbos girls coming to south west without no relative engages in prostitution to survive.
when it is december time dey will package their loose vagina and form porsche to u gullibles in erosion land.

Even okorocha have raised alarm about it
www.cknnigeria.com/2014/03/igbos-now-produce-more-prostitutes-than.html?m=1

Don't let that guy decieve you

There albino scam dilector even said all ibo women are prostitutes. They smell like rotten fish and they are only good for bleeping when you are high. Mschew

5 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2016
ak47mann:
Op we all have experience but I don't have time to rush to Nl and start preaching on how Yoruba women sleep around with different Igbo men,is not something that Igbos brag about.i have blocked one Yoruba woman on my case she has tried so many ways to get me but I reject her with impunity. I told her many times am not interested cool
Bros the OP meant well and he was not preaching about how adulterous a tribe is, but trust your brothers as usual coz they were the ones that started with their dick measurement; trading insults and abuses everywhere, and u can't except the yorubas to fold their arms and keeps watching them, of course they needed to do the needful. And about the issue of bragging: your bros started it too. You have them to blame

3 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

See the buff00n trying to save his damaged ego. Heya kpele!!!!! Your loser brother went on social media to try to screech his fantasy and igbo women dragged him down and even exposed to us all how tasty you Niggas get ( bribing women to date y'all seriously grin grin grin grin grin...that to me is the ultimate form if pathetic) Explains so fucking much why you Nigga screech and cry how gold digging and expensive igbo women are while we igbo men have not had the same experience. Tasty ass niggas!!!! Stick to your women you no gree, na chasing igbo women around, begging am for date and when dem no gree, you try to bribe am....Tufiakwa. Is dating igbo women that serious?
This youtube wasn't even the only one. I saw a similar argument in Facebook several years back where yet again igbo women decimated a yoloba clown that came to tell them their fantasy. You all should stick to NL and lie to unaselves as much as you like. grin grin grin even on this NL, we see more of Yoloba men chasing and sniffing around the igbo female members.....till date, i've yet to see an igbo woman that replicate that same behavior grin grin grin
So must igbo women they make themselves vulnerable even if "yoruba dudes" as you claimed chased after them ? Or are you trying to say they do long after yoruba men saying HI to them ? The truth is your women has the chance to say NO even if any Yoruba man asked them out, but why YES ? Must they say YES! Of course kandibe Ejiofor said it, Achebe's daughter was not left out, Okowa's daughter was part of the onslaught, Uche Pedro too is highly represented, even RITA DOMINIC could not hide her feelings for AYOOLA, so wat's going on ?

3 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Igboid:

Lol...Bros its being divided already! I just hope you won't blame the yorubas for it. Igbos can insult and drag their tribesmen in the mud just to prove a point!

4 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Poweredbrew: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2016
steppin:

Of course! He's not far from the truth. He's a yoruba man masquerading as someone from the middle belt. He's shameless and a coward. He tried to hide it, but he ain't that smart.
He's gotta come up with something better.

Typical flat head, everyone that disagree with there foolishness must be Yoruba. You shameless people are a disgrace, you hate Yoruba so much and still flock to there land daily. Shameless people

5 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2016
ak47mann:
Any Igbo woman that end up with Yorubas check her background there must be something not right.Is never their first choice to marry out from their precious tribe that's honest truth.We all know Yoruba people are polygamous no Igbo man will like to send his daughter to a place where she will witness too much voodoo and different Yoruba mistress here and there.We can't allow such Yoruba people should leave our women alone,we don't care about your afonja women they run after us everyday like ant chasing sugar we don't want them cool
Yorubas are polygamous but Ibe Kachikwu has two wives, Zik has two wives, ojukwu has two wives, Nnamdi Kanu a married man was caught in the midst of two women in lagos! Even their women are prostitutes and bed jumpers: stella oduah has numerous children from different fathers, uche ogbodo just dumped her legally married husband to follow an american boy, afrocandy, maheeda and mama cossy are also mentoring igbo girls that will take after them. Ogbeni park well jawe! He even said they should check the background of any igbo woman that end up with a yoruba man! See reasoning o. Oya now start checking we are waiting

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' / A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara / No JAMB Registration, No Mobilisation For Corps Members — NYSC Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.