Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,505 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

As A Married Man Can You Advise Your Wife To Abort An Unwanted Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Married Man Can You Advise Your Wife To Abort An Unwanted Pregnancy? (761 Views)

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Married Man Can You Advise Your Wife To Abort An Unwanted Pregnancy? by MIKKYIJEGE(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2009
as a married man can you advise your wife to abort an unwanted pregnancy?
Re: As A Married Man Can You Advise Your Wife To Abort An Unwanted Pregnancy? by omega25red(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2009
As a married man you should already know the consiquencies of unprotected sex so if your wife gets preggos you already knew that might happen.

Abortion should not be used as a form of birth control
Re: As A Married Man Can You Advise Your Wife To Abort An Unwanted Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 18, 2009
ofcourse if her life is threatened by it,why not or if the embryo or fetus is in danger
Re: As A Married Man Can You Advise Your Wife To Abort An Unwanted Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 18, 2009
Duh why the heck are they married for if not to take responsibility.child in marriage is always a blessing. i fear ur reasoning
Re: As A Married Man Can You Advise Your Wife To Abort An Unwanted Pregnancy? by r231(m): 2:17am On Oct 18, 2009
helll nooooooo it's a blessing from God besides I don't support abortion
Re: As A Married Man Can You Advise Your Wife To Abort An Unwanted Pregnancy? by ritaNL: 2:36am On Oct 18, 2009
No i wont cos it's due to our own stupidty.
Re: As A Married Man Can You Advise Your Wife To Abort An Unwanted Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
see how xtianity has brainwashed u people,if they tell u people the child has complications,u will leave the pregnancy and av autistic child right,or a deformed child,or if the pregnancy has placed ur wifey in terrible state i.e in danger u will leave it too
Re: As A Married Man Can You Advise Your Wife To Abort An Unwanted Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2009
If for any reason they don't want it, they can abort.
Re: As A Married Man Can You Advise Your Wife To Abort An Unwanted Pregnancy? by anddrewz: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
Did they not see condom in the market, or have they not heard of the word 'Family Planning'? even small girls around the street know how to protect themselves from getting pregnant not to talk about a married woman. If she don get the belle, make she born am chikenna!
Re: As A Married Man Can You Advise Your Wife To Abort An Unwanted Pregnancy? by BeautfulB(f): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2009
if u know ur not ready why release inside? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Höw Dö Gäls Räpe Guy$? / My Life Seems Complicated.am Still Inlove Wit My X: Cant Move On! / Why Do Nigerian Women Complain A Lot About Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.