Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC (2142 Views)

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC / 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation / APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by Doug07034780891(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2016
They want to slow us down like dullllardinho.. cheesy

We ain't stopping cool

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I am not like you, who dwells on sensationalized News o hate Buhari...

Ekeremmadu and Saraki' Forgery Suit is defective from Day one....The police should have invited and interrogate them before filing the Suit....The FG only avoided impending disgrace in Court by ammending the Charges and dropping the duo...However the the 2 Clerks can stil be jailed, while the CCT will Still do its Job..
but you and the others kept dancing on every thread that showed/talked about saraki going to the court/tribunal. Open your eyes boy grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2016
dEastActivist:

Do you know how many PDP delivered...

Just count the whole senators in IMO and remove that slowpoke that was deceived by okorocha that he will replace ekweramadu. The total number left is what the slowpoke and okorocha is standing against.
The man should should sell his mandate and turn over. asap.

Where were they, when Okorocha retained his Seat and swept the House of Assembly for APC? Where were they, when Okorocha Snatched Imo North From Them?

Do you think PDP still controls the Police and INEC? Wake up, ipob yoot and face Biafra.....Nigerian Politics is not for hate mongers like you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by nonsobaba: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Enemies of anambra and good governance at work. There is no truth whatsoever in this devious report. They know that it is impracticable to unseat a hardcore Igbo party like APGA from a hardcore Igbo state like Anambra so they came up with this wishful thinking. Obiano is APGA and APGA is Obiano. APGA is holding Anambra tenaciously by the scrotum and won't let go anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by dEastActivist: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Where were they, when Okorocha retained his Seat and swept the House of Assembly for APC? Where were they, when Okorocha Snatched Imo North From Them?

Do you think PDP still controls the Police and INEC? Wake up, ipob yoot and face Biafra.....Nigerian Politics is not for hate mongers like you!
[/s]

Lol... So you wanna tell us before hand that APC will rig the election...

But no be people wey support APC for east go do the rigging?

Lol... Okorocha just have his gods to be thanked as he was nearly disgraced in IMO by the PDP candidate...
We all know he rigged the election..

But we are waiting for him 2019 when he plans to install his stooge just like oshiomole.
tongue
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by satowind(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:
ngige did 800km solid road within 2/half years,peter obi 600km road within 8yrs while obiano did 3fly overs with no road within 3yrs.....

only if my people will see beyond party affliation ,anambra would have been as developed as lagos
if u say peter obi did only 600km of road den u are a capital fooooooooool soRry to say dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump / Mustapha Ilemona Audu Raped Me When I Was 17 Years Old---US Based Lady Cries Out / ”why President Buhari Sent Soldiers To ‘assassinate Me’ – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.