Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] (41130 Views)

Enugwu Ukwu In Anambra Where Pythons & Human Beings Live In Harmony / The Killing Of Fulanis In Numan, Adamawa Would Not Go Unpunished - Sultan / Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by mykh01(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2016
Oga o
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by wristbangle: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Snake, the champion of nairaland Front page thread
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by MadCow1: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2016
On my way back from Anambra last week, I saw a dead Python at Oba Junction..

A bigass one too.. I couldnt stop to take photos cos I was rushing.. But I kept wondering why those people were allowed to kill a Python in Anambra State.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by fortunechy(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2016
so so irritating
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2016
Disgusting topic!

And when did snakes (soulless creatures) start determining which humans live/die? Africans Smh!
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Chinom(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Tradition or not, I think people should just let the peaceful creature be. There is no genuine reason I can think of for killing and eating a Python. One guy even went as far killing one in it's natural habitat under the guise of hunting.

Let the creatures be, not because of culture or tradition, but because we have many other sources of meat that we do not need to eat snakes.
It's disgusting to kill and eat snakes. I do not and cannot eat a carnivore. Any animal that eats flesh should not be eaten by man.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Lilimax(f): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2016
Anambra people forbids killing of Python.
It does not bite the indigenes shocked
Have seen several types of python both big and small in my home town NRI.
I equally have a distant aunt that carries Python with bare hand and it doesn't bite her smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by pacesetter247(f): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Hello I am Nawty please send me a mail dorcasobeahon@gmail.com for more on MMM
IamNawty:
Eeewwwww while eating the snake the back will still be showing ? Eewwww Eewww disgusting pple /meal

Btw: pls who undastnd wat MMM is all about? pple begging me to join and am scared of someone will runaway wit my money this recession period grin grin sometin tells me they will run away wit the money by December grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2016
I cant even it.. Shit.. Wen I know this u expect me to marry from that place.. Inaaaaa
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Rozaystunna(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2016
I ll eat the shi.t outta any snake smiley
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Lilimax:
Anambra people forbids killing of Python.
It does not bite the indigenes shocked
Have seen several types of python both big and small in my home town NRI.
I equally have a distant aunt that carries Python with bare hand and it doesn't bite her smiley
I trowa yarsh for ya anty
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Charly68: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Ancient men living in the dark ages even in an era of civilisation
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by NovusHomo(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Nonsense. But then again, some prefer human flesh. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Bollinger(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2016
OKorowanta:
Horrible and disgusting sight embarassed
Who started the eating of snake sef? undecided

There is nothing horrible about eating food. It is disgusting but not horrible. Every and anything is edible except human beings. When you are hungry enough, trust me, you'll eat a person.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Kaybaba5(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Eat snake and turn to snake.......
Cos u will possess snake character
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by glo3nity: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2016
GOD forbid!!
This people are still living a lifestyle of Backward Ever!!
GOD deliver their miserable soul!
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by depezee(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Why killing python Imaging if another creature bigger than you start killing you at will for fun or out of hatred. It is time start to learn how to preserve our wildlife like the southern African countries.
SpitsOnYoruba:
What kind of fuckery is this

Why do people think that people from Anambra state don't kill pythons ??

I'm from Idemili, the home of Eke Idemili and we kill pythons like say tomorrow no dey

Back in the days people do say that if you kill pythons will give them burials like humans

People from Nnobi and Awka etiti knows that we kill pythons every day and throw them away

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Greataausim(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lalasticalalalala..... Bad market for snake eater's.
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nigerians and nonsense superstitions are like

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Posh3(f): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

I'm from Idemili, the home of Eke Idemili and we kill pythons like say tomorrow no dey

Back in the days people do say that if you kill pythons will give them burials like humans

People from Nnobi and Awka etiti knows that we kill pythons every day and throw them away

Am from Enugu state but was born n I grew up at Nteje.. Even though they worship Python, I kill it or pour kero on it and it will crawl out and die... Sent part of Awkuzu kill it too.. Achalla agu Nteje kills it too
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Collins0609(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Tradition should b respected because Paul said when u go to Rome u should behave like the Romans,when u visit jerusalem u should behave like d jerusalem
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Posh3(f): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
All this big pythons (Eke-Ogba) kills people.., and if u don't kill it,it kills u undecided
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by SlimShaddy10(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

lies!!!!
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by joystickextend1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Okay na
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Duru1899: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
That's how it is, even in my village, I am from awo-omamma in IMO state, there we don't kill python
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by zinny377(f): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
MMM pays

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by kittykollinxx(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
Eeewwwww while eating the snake the back will still be showing ? Eewwww Eewww disgusting pple /meal

Btw: pls who undastnd wat MMM is all about? pple begging me to join and am scared of someone will runaway wit my money this recession period grin grin sometin tells me the y will run away wit the money by December grin grin grin
add me on what's app on 07032029089
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Obason22(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
that is for Ur culture, my mumm side does not eat or kill guine-fowl as Part of their culture too, but did not intimidate or threating any stranger to avoid killing it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by ceejay80s(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
NO WONDER PEOPLE JUST DEY DIE FOR MY VILLAGE LIKE FOWL ,I JUST CAME BACK FROM VILLA LAST WEEK , I GO 4 BURIAL FROM DIFFERENT FAMILIES

ANYWAYS I NO BELIEVE THE SNAKE THING,
NAIRALANDERS , ABEG IF UNA SEE MY SNAKE LIFE, MAKE UNA NO KILL AM O!!!
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by lobiologs(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Buhahahhahahahahhahahaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy I can't believe these people still believe in things like this. That means there must be over 150,000 pythons in that town and over 2million in that state if one python = one human being...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Gbelexy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is... I don't know!! Omo luk at dat meal,na pepper soup? People dey chop something ooo
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Chiefobdk1: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kent16:

Who wrote this nonsense?
That's what you get when people that have not been to Anambra State claim to know everything about the State.

the moment whoever wrote dis trash claimed Enugwu ukwu ve boundary with Ebonyi. dats wen u should kno it was written by a cone headed afonja who never left his region..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS / Ooni Reacts To Fire At Palace Of Oba Of Lagos / Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.