Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested (45259 Views)

73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue / Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
lozanni:

I dont think its infidelity. Its either she has seen her husband's will and its not to her favour( remember the benin incidents earlier this week, where a second wife bathed her husband with acid) or plain greed because she wants to grab all the man's money as soon as possible.
Thats why rich men always try to marry rich ladies, gold diggers can be so deadly.
hmmmn
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by stsinner: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dadsonval:
U police MUST expose d identity of the wicked woman.
this is a presidential order oh! Lol
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by passyhansome(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
frankidodo1:

that's the name of the commissioner.

Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Emmahunk:
If there's a confessional statement already and she has been arrested then why hide her identity? A woman who could afford N600k in this austere times to murder her husband can pay anything to get off the hook. If she's in custody, how can making her name public jeopardize investigations or..............?
maybe she don give commissioner chop
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by Joy1706(f): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Who know what he did to her? Many nigerian men deserve painful and slow deaths
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
She don give commissioner puscy and money chop. Commissioner no wan mention her name. Nigerian police and corruption be like. Somebody should borrow me Zuma
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Joy1706:
so,you will kill your future husband too?

1 Like

Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by Ojakatakpo: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Heartless indeed.
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by phemsie(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
Poorboy:
Fear yoruba woman

Please where did u see, in the post, that the woman is a Yoruba woman.

SMH for ur stupidity.
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by XtrmeBachelor(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Women and desperation!why u wan kill ur husband? Na waoh
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/woman-arrested-over-plot-to-kill-husband/165679.html

Over to you guys
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/3393416/he-lost-job-wife-left[/img]
Bizibi, LaEvilIMiss, ajalawole, midehi2, emeijeh, sassiemyk, misscall247, thorpido, keepingmum, EfemenaXY, tron23, Ujoan, babyfaceafrica, VikingsOO7, Onegai, eyinjuege, Dyt, Smoke2015....

Our women at it again.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4326997_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
sonofananimal over to you

1 Like

Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Joy1706:
Sonofananimal coma see another Jezebel spotted right here.
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by emeijeh(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
Orkpekyandega:

Over to you guys
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/3393416/he-lost-job-wife-left[/img]
Bizibi, LaEvilIMiss, ajalawole, midehi2, emeijeh, sassiemyk, misscall247, thorpido, keepingmum, EfemenaXY, tron23, Ujoan, babyfaceafrica, VikingsOO7, Onegai, eyinjuege, Dyt, Smoke2015....

Our women at it again.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4326997_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
sonofananimal over to you

We sight them.
Some are just too cruel
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by AuroraB(f): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Poorboy:
Fear yoruba woman
Shadapp angry she's from Imo State.
And, I ain't Yoruba embarassed
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by fyneboi79(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Opinedecandid:
The evil the 'women' do...
If she already has kids for me,I will pay whatever amount to set her and her accomplice free. But if no child,she go die there.na from prison she go hear say I dey bang her best friends.
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by ABEngine(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
This priiiiik of ours, you better heed to the warnings of our heads and stop acting in isolation.

Women are not bad, men are simply not paying attention.
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by Ijaya123: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Owoseni refused to disclose the identity of the woman, saying it would jeopardize investigation, but affirmed that the hired assasin had confessed to the crime.

“He said that the woman paid him N600 ,000 to eliminate her husband. We are currently on the trail of the assassins,” he said, explaining that the woman was picked up after a suspect was arrested and he named her as the person who contracted him to kill her husband.

They claimed the assassin has confessed and also claimed they are on the trail of the assassin.

Which kind of police do we have in this country? Where did they get their training from?

This is so appalling.
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by Rilwan20(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
Some of these counterparts are Queens while other choose to Hoes, the latter ain't loyal.
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by holluphemydavid(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fear dem women
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by holluphemydavid(m): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
veeceesynergy:
......name checkers association are highly disappointed.........bt i'm sure she must be frm d SW.......oya haters fire me
NCAN will be very disappointed on dis thread indeed, but u are wrong when u mentioned SW, we knw d region who are fond of Killing their husband in SS, dere is a particular state dere, but I will not mention, only if u knw it click like botton
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by muller101(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Poorboy:
Fear yoruba woman
go for brain calibration.
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by chillbabe(f): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yes nah till death do us part. No one ever said how the death will come lol. On a serious note the woman is evil.
Paulscholari:
This is what we call household wickednes..madam, is that what u vow for when he took u to d altar?
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by Afonjashapmouth: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
Jesus!!!I must give up on infidelity

Abeg kontinu, u know ur GF no even get 10k to waste ontop ur head...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by ph3gnom: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is the height of human evil. Woman!! What a life.
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by CioAngels(f): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Woman, if you were tired of the marriage, you should have parked out of the house or you tell him to moved out of the house to spare his life. Why send assasins to him, no matter what he might have done, your killing him will not bring solution or peace to you. Woman, you have a son or sons, don't you?
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by Dadsonval(f): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
stsinner:

this is a presidential order oh! Lol
na so! Abi na
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by ahamonyeka(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Doesn't she has a name and tribe?ok do not worry I know tribe that always do that sh!t.

NCAN.....reporting from lagos
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by eyinjuege: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
A man's enemies are his own household... Matt 10:36
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by PaulIdu: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Doesn't she has a name and tribe?ok do not worry I know tribe that always do that sh!t.

NCAN.....reporting from lagos

They couple are from IMO State. .see missing part below

Incriminating text messages and call records confirm that indeed, the wife had been in contact with the killers. The couple have three daughters and a son.

In a shocking twist, Anonymous insiders revealed that a cousin of the husband is allegedly in a secret relationship with the wife.

The couple hail from Imo state   

Investigation is ongoing

NCAN the couple are from Imo state
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by AreaFada2: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Poorboy:
Fear yoruba woman

The woman's name or tribe was not mentioned. Moreover, it is not unique to any tribe.
Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by ahamonyeka(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

They couple are from IMO State. .see missing part below

NCAN the couple are from Imo state
lol is as though you are from the part I was thinking it was.anyways thank you for that.

1 Like

Re: Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested by JerryTob: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
New los city always in the news
We need detective fusco and John reece to unravel the syndicate behind mysterious crimes.I have never seen Nigerian Marshals or National guards at workm
The wind of change is about to hit lagos on dimension 3.I wonder how peeps would survive.
Lagos has fallen. Time to bring in. A New los city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.