Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? (3680 Views)

Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / How The Did Prophet Muhammad Split The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
truthmans2012:

Joshua caused eclipse of the sun and we can see that happening till today.
you are a special kind of stupid

3 Likes

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Anas09: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

If that's the case then go and create a path in the red sea. Since it has to happen everyday. Nansense
I mentioned you to come clear sone issues up, i never saq you, Now here you are. If not that i wld derail this thread, i would asked you those questions here.
Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by truthmans2012: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Its because it is a pure land.

Before you criticize me,

When we ask you about selective healings you tell us that its due to the sins of the affected people. So watch itgrin

What is pure in mecca? A land that is full of danger. Hardly would people go on pilgrimage there without casualties. Mecca like any other places is full of sinners. Only heaven is a holy place.

Healing is about your faith in the healer. Be it unto you according to your faith, so Jesus said.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Anas09: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

I'm a good Muslim and I believe in all that I mentioned but you, a christian, asking for scientific proof is pure hypocrisy
Oh yes, here is a good muslim who can tell us why muhammed died but his Peni.s did not die wirh him. Go ahead tell us good muslim.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Anas09: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lennycool:
LMAO. See Christians asking for proof. Lol. Where is the proof for a 4000 year old world wide flood, How did joshua make the sun stop moving when we all know that it is the earth that revolves around the sun, how did a whale swallow a human being for three days and that person still survived, how did all the earth's language come about because of the tower of babel. Use your head. The holy scriptures are fairytales.
Always Athiests and Muslims in one boat.

The deep Calleth to the deep.

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by truthmans2012: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
you are a special kind of stupid

Look at the dirty language of an islamist. God does not expect the kind of violent muslims character in heaven. Their god is not the true God. If muslims are allowed into heaven they will destroy it . No wonder their god, allah said they are going to hell first (Quran 3:185).

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by APCsupporter: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Anas09:

Oh yes, here is a good muslim who can tell us why muhammed died but his Peni.s did not die wirh him. Go ahead tell us good muslim.

I ask, why did your god rrape a mere mortal to give birth to his son?

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by truthmans2012: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Quran also said Jesus was born by a virgin, did allah rape?

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by APCsupporter: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
truthmans2012:

What is pure in mecca? A land that is full of danger. Hardly would people go on pilgrimage there without casualties. Mecca like any other places is full of sinners. Only heaven is a holy place.

Healing is about your faith in the healer. Be it unto you according to your faith, so Jesus said.

So you mean 99/100 of people have no faith in the "healers"? What a jokegrin

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by truthmans2012: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

So you mean 99/100 of people have no faith in the "healers"? What a jokegrin

Yes.

Quran confirms Jesus did miracles, were all the sick in the land (Israel) healed?
Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Anas09: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Lets take it one after the other. You prove my God raped a woman, i prove your god died with an errection. Agreed?

Now you first, because i asked first.

From scriptures, prove my God raped a woman. 1 2,3, goo.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by APCsupporter: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
Anas09:

Lets take it one after the other. You prove my God raped a woman, i prove your god died with an errection. Agreed?

Now you first, because i asked first.

From scriptures, prove my God raped a woman. 1 2,3, goo.

Very good.

John 3:16King James Version (KJV) says:

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What is the meaning of beget?

1.(especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.

2.cause; bring about.

That verse implies that your god had sex with mary to give birth to jesus. He did that without asking her for any permission. What if she didn't like it? How can you just impregnate a woman just like that?

Before you ask me about the second meaning, keep in mind that the bible said ONLY begotten son. Your god created us all but jesus was his only begotten son.

I'm done

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by APCsupporter: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
truthmans2012:

Yes.

Quran confirms Jesus did miracles, were all the sick in the land (Israel) healed?

Where is your scientific evidence? I don't want you to refer to me to the Qur'an. Besides don't your pastors perform miracles? I need a scientific evidence
Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by APCsupporter: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
truthmans2012:

Quran also said Jesus was born by a virgin, did allah rape?

The Qur'an doesn't claim that Jesus was a son of Allah talkless of being the begotten son of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by truthmans2012: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Where is your scientific evidence? I don't want you to refer to me to the Qur'an. Besides don't your pastors perform miracles? I need a scientific evidence

You don't have scientific evidence for spiritual things. Science does not recognize miracles . Quran says Jesus was born by a virgin, can you explain that in science?

In the OP, Im not asking for scientific evidence, the question is: such an occurrence could not be noticed only in mecca.. What affects the moon is a global thing and there is no historical record elsewhere. This issue is simple and straightforward.

3 Likes

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by truthmans2012: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

The Qur'an doesn't claim that Jesus was a son of Allah talkless of being the begotten son of Allah.

Doesn't the Quran talk of virgin birth of Jesus? Did allah rape Mary?

You said God raped mother of Jesus, is that about Sonship of Jesus? Why do you move from pillar to pole? If you have nothing to refute the OP, please leave the stage.

The truth remains, moon could not be splitted and noticed only in Saudi Arabia. It was supposed to be a universal occurrence.

3 Likes

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by APCsupporter: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
truthmans2012:

Doesn't the Quran talk of virgin birth of Jesus? Did allah rape Mary?

You said God raped mother of Jesus, is that about Sonship of Jesus? Why do you move from pillar to pole? If you have nothing to refute the OP, please leave the stage.

The truth remains, moon could not be splitted and noticed only in Saudi Arabia. It was supposed to be a universal occurrence.

You are confused. We accept that Mary gave birth to Jesus as a virgin but Allah never had sex with her and jesus was not his son. The bible on the other hand, suggests that god begot( gave birth using sexual intercourse) jesus using mary.
Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
truthmans2012:
The Qur'an and Hadith claim that the moon was miraculously split into two pieces and then, presumably, put back together again. There is absolutely no scientific evidence whatsoever that the moon has ever been split into two. Since the moon is visible to half the planet at any given time, we should expect to see numerous accounts from different parts of the world attesting to this event if it actually happened. The Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Persians, Chinese and Indians had avid astronomers who should have seen this event and recorded it in their histories. The absence of historical record from other civilizations, contemporary to Muhammad, is a strong indication that this event never happened.

Muhammad don dey turn sage of the six paths
Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Anas09: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Very good.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1.(especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.

2.cause; bring about.

That verse implies that your god had sex with mary to give birth to jesus. He did that without asking her for any permission. What if she didn't like it? How can you just impregnate a woman just like that?

Before you ask me about the second meaning, keep in mind that the bible said ONLY begotten son. Your god created us all but jesus was his only begotten son.

I'm done

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. My o my. Muslims and sex.

Jesus is not God’s Son in the sense of a human father and a son. God did not get married and have a son. God did not mate with Mary and, together with her, produce a son. Jesus is God’s Son in the sense that He is God made manifest in human form (John 1:1 , 14 ). Jesus is God's Son in that He was conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit. Luke 1:35 declares, “The angel answered, 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.’”

During His trial before the Jewish leaders, the High Priest demanded of Jesus, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God” ( Matthew 26:63 ). “’Yes, it is as you say,’ Jesus replied. ‘But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven’” (Matthew 26:64 ). The Jewish leaders responded by accusing Jesus of blasphemy ( Matthew 26:65-66 ). Later, before Pontius Pilate, “The Jews insisted, ‘We have a law, and according to that law He must die, because He claimed to be the Son of God’” ( John 19:7 ). Why would His claiming to be the Son of God be considered blasphemy and be worthy of a death sentence? The Jewish leaders understood exactly what Jesus meant by the phrase “Son of God.” To be the Son of God is to be of the same nature as God. The Son of God is “of God.” The claim to be of the same nature as God—to in fact be God—was blasphemy to the Jewish leaders; therefore, they demanded Jesus’ death, in keeping with Leviticus 24:15 .
Hebrews 1:3 expresses this very clearly, “The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being.”
Another example can be found in John 17:12 where Judas is described as the “ son of perdition .” John 6:71 tells us that Judas was the son of Simon. What does
John 17:12 mean by describing Judas as the “son of perdition”? The word perdition means “destruction, ruin, waste.” Judas was not the literal son of “ruin, destruction, and waste,” but those things were the identity of Judas' life. Judas was a manifestation of perdition. In this same way, Jesus is the Son of God. The Son of God is God. Jesus is God made manifest (John 1:1 , 14 ).
Am done. Now my turn.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Anas09: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

You are confused. We accept that Mary gave birth to Jesus as a virgin but Allah never had sex with her and jesus was not his son. The bible on the other hand, suggests that god begot( gave birth using sexual intercourse) jesus using mary.

Get your head out of the Kaaba for a minute maybe you can think less of sex, and be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Anas09: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Very good.

2.cause; bring about.

I'm done
Come to think of it. What do you consider rape?

Now lets see.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent.

Going by the definition above will you say God raped Mary when Mary was informed and her will and consent sort before the Hloy Spirit came on her?

Luke 1:35. And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.

Amplified Bible Luke 1:30-35 And the angel said to her, Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found grace (free, spontaneous, absolute favor and loving-kindness) with God.

31. And listen! You will become pregnant and will give birth to a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus.

He will be great (eminent) and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give to Him the throne of His forefather David, And He will reign over the house of Jacob throughout the ages; and of His reign there will be no end.

And Mary said to the angel, How can this be, since I have no [intimacy with any man as a] husband?

Then the angel said to her, The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you [like a shining cloud]; and so the holy (pure, sinless) Thing (Offspring) which shall be born of you will be called the Son of God.

This has to be a world class rape, won't you say?

If you were a sincere person, (not to me, but to yourself), you would have seen how stupid and ridiculous your claim sounds.

Gabriel, having a rape convo with Mary the rape victim to be.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Anas09: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Very good.

2.cause; bring about.

I'm done
Who killed mohammed? Poison or Allah?
Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by APCsupporter: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. My o my. Muslims and sex.

Jesus is not God’s Son in the sense of a human father and a son. God did not get married and have a son. God did not mate with Mary and, together with her, produce a son. Jesus is God’s Son in the sense that He is God made manifest in human form (John 1:1 , 14 ). Jesus is God's Son in that He was conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit. Luke 1:35 declares, “The angel answered, 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.’”

During His trial before the Jewish leaders, the High Priest demanded of Jesus, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God” ( Matthew 26:63 ). “’Yes, it is as you say,’ Jesus replied. ‘But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven’” (Matthew 26:64 ). The Jewish leaders responded by accusing Jesus of blasphemy ( Matthew 26:65-66 ). Later, before Pontius Pilate, “The Jews insisted, ‘We have a law, and according to that law He must die, because He claimed to be the Son of God’” ( John 19:7 ). Why would His claiming to be the Son of God be considered blasphemy and be worthy of a death sentence? The Jewish leaders understood exactly what Jesus meant by the phrase “Son of God.” To be the Son of God is to be of the same nature as God. The Son of God is “of God.” The claim to be of the same nature as God—to in fact be God—was blasphemy to the Jewish leaders; therefore, they demanded Jesus’ death, in keeping with Leviticus 24:15 .
Hebrews 1:3 expresses this very clearly, “The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being.”
Another example can be found in John 17:12 where Judas is described as the “ son of perdition .” John 6:71 tells us that Judas was the son of Simon. What does
John 17:12 mean by describing Judas as the “son of perdition”? The word perdition means “destruction, ruin, waste.” Judas was not the literal son of “ruin, destruction, and waste,” but those things were the identity of Judas' life. Judas was a manifestation of perdition. In this same way, Jesus is the Son of God. The Son of God is God. Jesus is God made manifest (John 1:1 , 14 ).
Am done. Now my turn.

Wait first. Does that mean that the verse I quoted was an invention by man and not actually in the bible? Cos I checked this post over and over again but I couldn't find a reasonable answer. I'm not interested in the drama between Jesus and the jews. Afterall you people are not even sure whether he was really god or the son of god.

If I should take your explanation, what about that word 'begotten'? Should I simply discard it? If you have no answer, you are free to bring yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by APCsupporter: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Anas09:

Get your head out of the Kaaba for a minute maybe you can think less of sex, and be reasonable.

And think of praying forever in a supposed sweet place right?

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by APCsupporter: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Anas09:

Come to think of it. What do you consider rape?

Now lets see.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent.

Going by the definition above will you say God raped Mary when Mary was informed and her will and consent sort before the Hloy Spirit came on her?

Luke 1:35. And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.

Amplified Bible Luke 1:30-35 And the angel said to her, Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found grace (free, spontaneous, absolute favor and loving-kindness) with God.

31. And listen! You will become pregnant and will give birth to a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus.

He will be great (eminent) and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give to Him the throne of His forefather David, And He will reign over the house of Jacob throughout the ages; and of His reign there will be no end.

And Mary said to the angel, How can this be, since I have no [intimacy with any man as a] husband?

Then the angel said to her, The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you [like a shining cloud]; and so the holy (pure, sinless) Thing (Offspring) which shall be born of you will be called the Son of God.

This has to be a world class rape, won't you say?

If you were a sincere person, (not to me, but to yourself), you would have seen how stupid and ridiculous your claim sounds.

Gabriel, having a rape convo with Mary the rape victim to be.

If we had judges I would have won already. If what you mentioned was the case then why did the bible refer to him as the ONLY begotten son of god? I presented a direct argument. Why are you doing corner-corner for kme?grin
Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Anas09: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

And think of praying forever in a supposed sweet place right?
You are a true disciple of Muhammed.
Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Wait first. Does that mean that the verse I quoted was an invention by man and not actually in the bible? Cos I checked this post over and over again but I couldn't find a reasonable answer. I'm not interested in the drama between Jesus and the jews. Afterall you people are not even sure whether he was really god or the son of god.

If I should take your explanation, what about that word 'begotten'? Should I simply discard it? If you have no answer, you are free to bring yours

The problem with you muslims is that you never research. Your friend friendchoice opened a thread and made similar claims with the word BEGOTTEN and I schooled him there. I will be brief with you so I would allow you to carry out further research on your own.

When that scripture was translated it was translated from Greek and the word BEGOTTEN in greek is MONOGENÈS. When the interpreters were trying to translate into english they had to use words close enough to the original text hence their choice of the word BEGOTTEN.

however the word BEGOTTEN did not and does not do justice to the greek word MONOGENÈS which means ...THE UNIQUE ONE OR THE SPECIAL ONE OR THE CHOSEN AND SPECIAL ONE OR ONE AND ONLY OF HIS KIND.

It does not mean BEGOTTEN as in sex but the above I already stated.

I Know you might say I fabricated what I just wrote but I suggest you open up google and research the greek word for BEGOTTEN and its true meaning.

In this light your argument is defeated.

cc anas09
Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Anas09: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Are you sure you read the openings of my submission?

Are you sure you read everything i posted? because it explianed what befotten means.

Now, my turn.

Who or what killed mohammed? Poison or the council of allahs for being a false prophet?

Here is where the Allahs said THEY would kill a FALSE PROPHET IF HE LIES and fabricates what THEY did not send him.

Tafsir Jalafayn (koran 69:44-46).
And had he, namely the Prophet fabricated any lies agaiant US by communicating from US, that which we have not said, WE would have assuredly seized him, WE would have exacted Vengeance agaiant him as punishment by the right hand, by our strength and power,then we would have aasuredly severed his life artery, the AORTA of the heart, a vein that connects with it, and which if severed results to that person's death.

Now here is Mohamned confirming the words of the Allahs that he was a false prophet.

Sahih Al-Bakhari 4428

The prophet in his ailment in whiche he died, use to say
Oh Aisha, i still feel the pain caused by the meat i ate in Khaibar, and at this time, I FEEL AS IF MY AORTA IS BEING SEVERED from that poison.

Wait... Didn't mohammed know that the allahs will kill any false prophet who lies agaisnt them?
Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Anas09: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod:

The problem with you muslims is that you never research. Your friend friendchoice opened a thread and made similar claims with the word BEGOTTEN and I schooled him there. I will be brief with you so I would allow you to carry out further research on your own.

When that scripture was translated it was translated from Greek and the word BEGOTTEN in greek is MONOGENÈS. When the interpreters were trying to translate into english they had to use words close enough to the original text hence their choice of the word BEGOTTEN.

however the word BEGOTTEN did not and does not do justice to the greek word MONOGENÈS which means ...THE UNIQUE ONE OR THE SPECIAL ONE OR THE CHOSEN AND SPECIAL ONE OR ONE AND ONLY OF HIS KIND.

I Know you might say I fabricated what I just wrote but I suggest you open up google and research the greek word for BEGOTTEN and its true meaning.

cc anas09
Thank you sir for schooling him, but he wont accept it since it doesn't talk about sex. The people are damaged goods.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod:

cc anas09

grin grin grin You school Me. Hahahahaha.

This is the link Here: www.nairaland.com/3388693/christians-god-sex-mary-get

Fellow Nairalanders please visit and see how he schooled me. Laugh wan kill me.
Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
FriendChoice:

grin grin grin You school Me. Hahahahaha.

This is the link Here: www.nairaland.com/3388693/christians-god-sex-mary-get

Fellow Nairalanders please visit and see how he schooled me. Laugh wan kill me.

Your lack of comprehension is appalling. To school one is to educate or enlighten one......When they say " I took him to school" that means I embarrased him with my intelligence.

I schooled him and I took him to school are not the same things....same way you thought Begotten actually meant begotten via sex when it came from the word MONOGENÈS which means special one or one and only of its kind or unique or non like him...etc
Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod:

Your lack of comprehension is appalling. To school one is to educate or enlighten one......When they say " I took him to school" that means I embarrased him with my intelligence.

I schooled him and I took him to school are not the same things....same way you thought Begotten actually meant begotten via sex when it came from the word MONOGENÈS which means special one or one and only of its kind or unique or non like him...etc

You're are the one who lack compression. I understand what you mean by Schooled. What I mean is, you did not enlighten me on anything. Hence I prove you wrong, to avert any arguments here. People should visit the link and testify themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID 19: Deeper Life Bible Church Donates Additional Relief Items To Lagos / What If There Is No Afterlife? / How Insignificant/significant Are We?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.