Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo (1559 Views)

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by franklyn00(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2016
Assuming you dont have to pay nothing for her bride price and she will be your wife, all you need to pay for is clothing and feeding (takeaway for both of you) will you marry? with the massive snake (maame water) symbol on her bottom?
#PalmGossip

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2016
grin

Oohh tat looks like men will gonna drool for it....

Jarizod and Gladiator1 boiz FOOD DON SERVED ooo.. Come and have a feast cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by emmyid(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2016
Yeeeeeees! I will with no delays! After marrying her, I take her to church for deliverance!
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by emmyid(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2016
Yeeeeeees! I will with no delays! After marrying her, I take her to church for deliverance!
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Gladiator1: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Jarizod and Gladiator1 boiz FOOD DON SERVED ooo.. Come and have a feast cheesy
Chai... This is enticing. I'm gonna fvck everything fvckable... Partner in crime, Jarizod, come n choose ur own ooh grin
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by jonaifame22(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2016
I will fight my entire family if they refuse me marrying her
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Hate snakes.. Then a tattoo on the yarsh mba, I troway prick for you,.
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by crazygod(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
I will fight my entire family if they refuse me marrying her
U're a chick. sad angry
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Jariz.od and Gladia.tor1 boiz FOOD DON SERVED ooo.. Come and have a feast cheesy

Action time cheesy

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Gladiator1:
Chai... This is enticing. I'm gonna fvck everything fvckable... Partner in crime, Jarizod, come n choose ur own ooh grin

Baba this one go kill u oo..just leave everything for me grin grin
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Gladiator1: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Jarizod:

Baba this one go kill u oo..just leave everything for me grin grin
See this one I'm even tryna help, want to form stingy ontop my help. And he says he's a good boi grin
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2016
Gladiator1:
See this one I'm even tryna help, want to form stingy ontop my help. And he says he's a good boi grin

No be so now..u dey misunderstand my good intentions cheesy
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by chris2face(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2016
No!No!! No!!! not me if they even have to pay me I won't and don't ask me why
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo by Luizkid(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
emmyid:
if that deliverance works u'll hate her because all those fake things enticing u would b gone

(1) (Reply)

Hot Romance: Great Reasons To Have S*x When Its Raining / Ask A Romancelander A Question. / This Couple's Arrival At Their Wedding Reception Is Breathtaking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.