Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? (4711 Views)

Will Jews Make Christian Heaven? / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God / Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
What Can The Christian Heaven Give Me That i Can't Get here On Earth as a Rich man? Eternal Life? I don't Need that It gets Boring "To much of Everything is Bad" So what Exactly Does this Christian Heaven Has To Offer that's So Unique?

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by falcon01: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
embarassed[sub][/sub] lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Profoba40(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
U will know when you die... IT might just be too late to change then

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeloveGod... Sorry eyehategod... U will get ever lasting peace, unspeakable joy, eternal life full of hope, a new beginning with no end... Even love. Hate-free world
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
interesting question

some would say you're gonna be singing forever

the best heaven is the heaven the Flying Spaghetti Monster offers; beer volcano and stripper factory

who doesn't love beer and strippers? without side effect

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Here: www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/29/t/heaven-is-it-for-real
It Exist Alright But what Do i gain from It that i can't Get here on Earth?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
EyeloveGod... Sorry eyehategod... U will get ever lasting peace, unspeakable joy, eternal life full of hope, a new beginning with no end... Even love. Hate-free world
Am sorry i can't be happy While others i care about burn in Hell i don't know if u would be I'll rather join those i care about that are in hell so we can burn together!

Hope? For what?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Profoba40:
U will know when you die... IT might just be too late to change then
So what u are Actually doing is Gambling on Earth?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

It Exist Alright But what Do i gain from It that i can't Get here on Earth?

Absence of war and disease and heartbreaks.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Also, nothing will ever annoy you in Heaven. smiley
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Am sorry i can't be happy While others i care about burn in Hell i don't know if u would be I'll rather join those i care about that are in hell so we can burn together!

Hope? For what?
see dis dude o... And who tell u say u go go heaven. Gerrahere mehn
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Moreover, you will get answers to all the questions that you couldn't find answers to in this world.smiley
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Absence of war and disease and heartbreaks.
This Is a Joke Right? This is what i will gain That can't be achieve here on earth?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
see dis dude o... And who tell u say u go go heaven. Gerrahere mehn
If I go what would i gain?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This Is a Joke Right? This is what i will gain That can't be achieve here on earth?

Good luck trying to achieve absence of war and violence and disease and heartbreak here on earth.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Moreover, you will get answers to all the questions that you couldn't find answers to in this world.smiley
And i can't get this Answers From Satan?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Good luck trying to achieve absence of war and violence and disease and heartbreak here on earth.
grin but it can be Achieved Right?

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
In Heaven, you can never switch on your TV to hear that Nigeria is in recession, or that a new viral disease is on the rampage. You won't be afraid of anything. Those things that make you sad won't be there. You can never hear that a man was shot dead in Detroit or that a black was killed by a policeman.

There won't even be a policeman because no criminal will be in Heaven. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:
In Heaven, you can never switch on your TV to hear that Nigeria is in recession, or that a new viral disease is on the rampage. You won't be afraid of anything. Those things that make you sad won't be there. You can never hear that a man was shot dead in Detroit or that a black was killed by a policeman.

So Basically I'll just be A [size=25]Zombie [/size] It seams Here that U Christian Are F**king depressed here on Earth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

And i can't get this Answers From Satan?

Satan will be destroyed at last by the unquenchable fire of the vengeance of GOD. He will cease to exist. The Universe will be at peace.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Satan will be destroyed at last by the unquenchable fire of the vengeance of GOD. He will cease to exist. The Universe will be at peace.
The Bible never talked anything About destroying Satan And the Last time i checked it's said that he would be released Weather it's every one thousand years or so That's like another opportunity to trow some people out from heaven Where is The Happiness and Peace in That?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by cloudgoddess(f): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Ahh, gotcha. So the point is to run away from our responsibilities as human beings and essentially give up on improving the only lives we're actually guaranteed to have. An escapism pipe dream.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Ahh, gotcha. So the point is to run away from our responsibilities as human beings and essentially give up on improving the only lives we're actually guaranteed to have. An escapism pipe dream.

LOL. You just assumed that I run away from my responsibilities? You assumed I don't try my best to improve the quality of human life?

smiley Funny assumptions. I have a charge to take care of the earth and keep it till my Lord returns.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

If I go what would i gain?
since u no like heaven, oya carry your wahala and go to hell
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

The Bible never talked anything About destroying Satan And the Last time i checked it's said that he would be released Weather it's every one thousand years or so That's like another opportunity to trow some people out from heaven Where is The Happiness and Peace in That?

Hahahaha. You're funny, aren't you?

Where did you read that? grin grin grin

Calm down and read the Bible. Satan will be destroyed. Read Ezekiel 28:12-19.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
since u no like heaven, oya carry your wahala and go to hell
So u can't Answer grin or Are U confused To? WTF will I gain!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by taurus25(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

see this one grin ....who told you there would be tv in heaven ...all you guys would do is praise god all day for ETERNITY cheesy .That has got to be the most boring idea of an afterlife ive heard. The muslims are way more creative, i mean 7 virgins(right) cheesy W O W !
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Hahahaha. You're funny, aren't you?

Where did you read that? grin grin grin

Calm down and read the Bible. Satan will be destroyed. Read Ezekiel 28:12-19.
EZekiel is Found In The OT and that was The Jewish Belief That "The force of evil" will One Day be Destroyed and peace restored to Earth
and that verse u provided says noting about destroying the devil

But On The NT we don't Have That!
We only Have the Satan being tormented and not destroyed

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
taurus25:
see this one grin ....who told you there would be tv in heaven ...all you would do is praise god all day for ETERNITY cheesy .That has got to be the most boring idea of an afterlife ive heard. The muslims are more creative, i mean 7 virgins(right) cheesy W O W !

You're right. Every of our actions in Heaven will give praise to GOD. As we walk the streets of Jerusalem with Jesus Christ by our side, GOD is praised. As we explore the vast expanse of GOD's Creation, GOD is praised. As we sing in the Heavenly choir, GOD is praised. As we build and inhabit mansions, GOD is praised. As we sit down by His magnificent throne to listen to pure Words of Wisdom, GOD is praised.

Every thing will give the praise to GOD in Heaven. smiley
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

EZekiel is Found In The OT and that was The Jewish Belief That "The force of evil" will One Day be Destroyed and peace restored to Earth

But On The NT we don't Have That!
We only Have the Satan being tormented and not destroyed

It's either you're a clown by nature or... I don't even know. grin grin grin

Does not the Old Testament and the New Testament make up the Bible? Did GOD change in the New Testament, or did His Word change?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You're right. Every of our actions in Heaven will give praise to GOD. As we walk the streets of Jerusalem with Jesus Christ by our side, GOD is praised. As we explore the vast expanse of GOD's Creation, GOD is praised. As we sing in the Heavenly choir, GOD is praised. As we build and inhabit mansions, GOD is praised. As we sit down by His magnificent throne to listen to pure Words of Wisdom, GOD is praised.

Every thing will give the praise to GOD in Heaven. smiley
So after All the Praise and Worship here on Earth It Would be A Continuation When U get To heaven That's What I'll Gain? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Testament Sacrifices With New Testament Typologies / Atheists "Have Higher Iqs" (2) / Churches And Pastors With Private University in Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.