Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? (4717 Views)

Will Jews Make Christian Heaven? / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God / Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

So after All the Praise and Worship here on Earth It Would be A Continuation When U get To heaven That's What I'll Gain? grin

Bye. GOD bless you. smiley
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Did GOD change in the New Testament, or did His Word change?
You should answer this Since we have Different Account Of an Event And that verse isn't talking anything about destroying Satan!
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Bye. GOD bless you. smiley
[size=25]So No One can Give me a Reasonable Answer? [/size]
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
taurus25:
see this one grin ....who told you there would be tv in heaven ...all you guys would do is praise god all day for ETERNITY cheesy .That has got to be the most boring idea of an afterlife ive heard. The muslims are way more creative, i mean 7 virgins(right) cheesy W O W !

grin the minimum Is 72virgin the Sky is the limit Bro
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by taurus25(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You're right. Every of our actions in Heaven will give praise to GOD. As we walk the streets of Jerusalem with Jesus Christ by our side, GOD is praised. As we explore the vast expanse of GOD's Creation, GOD is praised. As we sing in the Heavenly choir, GOD is praised. As we build and inhabit mansions, GOD is praised. As we sit down by His magnificent throne to listen to pure Words of Wisdom, GOD is praised.

Every thing will give the praise to GOD in Heaven. smiley
lol.......you guys would be doing all these things , smiling looking into jesus' and one anothers eyes while bilions roast in an eternal barbecue...i belive one one your songs of praise would be " yeah, fvck it! ..were fireproof!!" .. grin . In all honesty your heaven is a sardistic, boring and very boring place
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by simplex2: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by taurus25(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

grin the minimum Is 72virgin the Sky is the limit Bro
what !! ...72? lipsrsealed omg ..thats awesome man
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by orunto27: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Don't go there if you're an Atheist.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
taurus25:

lol.......you guys would be doing all these things , smiling looking into jesus' and one anothers eyes while bilions roast in an eternal barbecue...i belive one one your songs of praise would be " yeah, fvck it! ..were fireproof!!" .. grin . In all honesty your heaven is a sardistic, boring and very boring place

Nobody will burn in hell forever. The fire of the vengeance of GOD will burn Satan and sinners and obliterate them/annihilate them. Then the memory of them will be deleted and forgotten forever. smiley

It would be a massive turn-off to those that will be saved to know that sinners are still existing in some part of GOD's Creation supposedly burning.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
taurus25:

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Nobody will burn in hell forever. The fire of the vengeance of GOD will burn Satan and sinners and obliterate them/annihilate them. smiley
How many years Will they Burn While we party with Jesus In heaven?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by taurus25(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=EyeHateGod post=49999555][/quote] lol grin
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by taurus25(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Nobody will burn in hell forever. The fire of the vengeance of GOD will burn Satan and sinners and obliterate them/annihilate them. Then the memory of them will be deleted and forgotten forever. smiley

It would be a massive turn-off to those that will be saved to know that sinners are still existing in some part of GOD's Creation supposedly burning.
i didnt say it, your bible did.

In Matthew 25:46, Jesus said, "These shall go away into everlasting punishment but the righteous into eternal life."

Mark 9:43, "And if your hand makes you sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched."

Revelation 14:11, "And the smoke of their torment ascends up forever and ever."

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Adegoketheking: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
EyeloveGod... Sorry eyehategod... U will get ever lasting peace, unspeakable joy, eternal life full of hope, a new beginning with no end... Even love. Hate-free world
hate free? I'd it's hate free how did Satan rebel?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
taurus25:

Hahn if We say their Yahweh Loves [size=25pt] smell of Suya [/size] them go day vex U see M ba?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
taurus25:
i didnt say it, your bible did.

In Matthew 25:46, Jesus said, "These shall go away into everlasting punishment but the righteous into eternal life."

Mark 9:43, "And if your hand makes you sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched."

Sodom and Gomorrah was said to be destroyed with eternal fire(Jude 1:7). It doesn't mean that Sodom is still burning today.

GOD said He would destroy Jerusalem with a fire that shall not be quenched(Jer. 17:27). We know that the fire that devoured Jerusalem went out after it completed its work of destruction.

The fire of hell will never be quenched until it has completed its work of annihilation. Satan and sinners will cease to exist forever and ever.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by taurus25(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Hahn if We say their Yahweh Loves smell of Suya them go day vex U see M ba?
i swear. Any reasonable mind knows the concepts of hell makes NO sense. Some denominations these days claims the destruction is once and for all. But whats written in the bible is clear as day.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Adegoketheking:
hate free? I'd it's hate free how did Satan rebel?
satan rebelled because of pride
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hahn(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:

How did he get pride? Where did he get that emotion? Did Satan have freewill?

EyeHateGod:

Hahn if We say their Yahweh Loves smell of Suya them go day vex U see M ba?

Johnnydon22 even dedicated a whole thread to the matter
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by taurus25(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Sodom and Gomorrah was said to be destroyed with eternal fire(Jude 1:7). It doesn't mean that Sodom is still burning today.

GOD said He would destroy Jerusalem with a fire that shall not be quenched(Jer. 17:27). We know that the fire that devoured Jerusalem went out after it completed its work of destruction.

The fire of hell will never be quenched until it has completed its work of annihilation. Satan and sinners will cease to exist forever and ever.
this is obviously ur little bit of human sympathy speaking not the bible
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Adegoketheking: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
pride in heaven? I thought heaven was perfect.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
taurus25:
this is obviously ur little bit of human sympathy speaking not the bible

LOL. GOD is a Just and Righteous Judge. He will reward every man according to his works(Rev. 22:12). Satan will get the most severe of punishments smiley
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
Adegoketheking:

are you an atheist?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Adegoketheking: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

are you an atheist?
no am not.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

So u can't Answer grin or Are U confused To? WTF will I gain!!!!!!!!!!!!
u no get eye? Abi u no see d tins wey i post for u before
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Adegoketheking: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

are you an atheist?
no am not.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

please which book is Jude?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by akindlesfarm: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:
What Can The Christian Heaven Give Me That i Can't Get here On Earth as a Rich man? Eternal Life? I don't Need that It gets Boring "To much of Everything is Bad" So what Exactly Does this Christian Heaven Has To Offer that's So Unique?
True talk I believe science, technology and reasoning is the solution to our problems not religion,we are more advance here on earth than the biblical heaven atleast we have cars and airplanes they have only chariot and horses grin
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:
What Can The Christian Heaven Give Me That i Can't Get here On Earth as a Rich man? Eternal Life? I don't Need that It gets Boring "To much of Everything is Bad" So what Exactly Does this Christian Heaven Has To Offer that's So Unique?

Why would u like to know? You want to convert?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod:

Why would u like to know? You want to convert?
4evergod be like Brown = Black Because u don't understand it can't u see they both start with "B"? grin guy u be legend! No be me u go confuse to day
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
akindlesfarm:

True talk I believe science, technology and reasoning is the solution to our problems not religion,we are more advance here on earth than the biblical heaven atleast we have cars and airplanes they have only chariot and horses grin
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Adegoketheking:
so did I, I thought u had sense of reasoning but no...mumu. Why do u think the bible said God would create a new heaven and a new earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" / Job 22:28: Did God Tell Us To Decree And Declare When We Pray? / Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.