Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? (4719 Views)

Will Jews Make Christian Heaven? / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God / Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
hahn:

How did he get pride? Where did he get that emotion? Did Satan have freewill?

Johnnydon22 even dedicated a whole thread to the matter
no he had prisonwill **** Go and read d bible well before u all start speakin without reasonable words. Lucifer was a chief-arch angel who allowed his position get into his head and ruined everything for him
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Adegoketheking: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
so did I, I thought u had sense of reasoning but no...mumu. Why do u think the bible said God would create a new heaven and a new earth
Lolz Jehovah witness. I no get your time
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

4evergod be like Brown = Black Because u don't understand it can't u see they both start with "B"? grin guy u be legend! No be me u go confuse to day

the guy go take one "word", list all its similarities (30 or more similarities), then pick one that favours his argument and state it as a " fact"

anyways......

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Ranchhoddas: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:
In Heaven, you can never switch on your TV to hear that Nigeria is in recession, or that a new viral disease is on the rampage. You won't be afraid of anything. Those things that make you sad won't be there. You can never hear that a man was shot dead in Detroit or that a black was killed by a policeman.

There won't even be a policeman because no criminal will be in Heaven. smiley
I hope there'll be football pitches there, as I can't imagine not playing football for all eternity.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I hope there'll be football pitches there, as I can't imagine not playing football for all eternity.

that guy is implying there would be TV in heaven grin
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

that guy is implying there would be TV in heaven grin

He is not implying that. He is implying peace and prosperity without despair.

[img]http://media1./media/Wow3QqPZLmgCI/200_s.gif[/img]
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

LOL. You'll find things of greater interest to you in Heaven than football. smiley
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

LOL. You'll find things of greater interest to you in Heaven than football. smiley

no more soap operas? FIFA? EA games?

anyways, I can manage but would there be sex?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
In Heaven there'll be opportunity to learn anything you want to learn. smiley You can learn technology(you can imagine Heaven's technology), you can learn to sing music that is sweet in GOD's ear. You won't have a bad voice there. Imagine singing alongside angels.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

no more soap operas? FIFA? EA games?

anyways, I can manage but would there be sex?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:
In Heaven there'll be opportunity to learn anything you want to learn. smiley You can learn technology(you can imagine Heaven's technology), you can learn to sing music that is sweet in GOD's ear. You won't have a bad voice there. Imagine singing alongside angels.

would there be s3x?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=4everGod1 post=50003004]

lol, na fun question I ask o

would there be s3x?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=50003047][/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=4everGod1 post=50003124]
okay, would there be "righteous sex"?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=50003170][/quote]

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

so no sex in heaven?
would there be one in hell?
na where sex dey sure pass
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

so no sex in heaven?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hahn(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

What is unrighteous about sex? Afterall, it is the primary reason you are here today after your papa bin kolobi your mama.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

so no sex in heaven?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
hahn:

What is unrighteous about sex? Afterall, it is the primary reason you are here today after your papa bin kolobi your mama.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

lol

beer and sex with clean strippers? still the best afterlife so far

I'm just tryna know if there's a better one out there

who knows if I can dump FSM for another god offering better heaven

but I've seen that the Christian heaven is devoid of the kinda enjoyment FSM has to offer

eternity without sex in the Christian heaven?

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hahn(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

Is that the answer to the question?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
hahn:

Is that the answer to the question?

Even your friend hopefullandlord would be facepalming himself on your behalf right now
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hahn(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

Even your friend hopefullandlord would be facepalming himself on your behalf right now

Guy.

Even Jesus couldn't move mountains
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
hahn:

Guy.

Even Jesus couldn't move mountains

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

4evergod be like Brown = Black Because u don't understand it can't u see they both start with "B"? grin guy u be legend! No be me u go confuse to day

Simple question I asked you, you are already panicking....Don't be afraid ok? Its a simple question.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by raphieMontella: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
EyeloveGod... Sorry eyehategod... U will get ever lasting peace, unspeakable joy, eternal life full of hope, a new beginning with no end... Even love. Hate-free world
can fire exist without its adverse effects?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by raphieMontella: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

It's either you're a clown by nature or... I don't even know. grin grin grin

Does not the Old Testament and the New Testament make up the Bible? Did GOD change in the New Testament, or did His Word change?
did the law change?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
raphieMontella:
did the law change?
GOD's law did not change.
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod:

Simple question I asked you, you are already panicking....Don't be afraid ok? Its a simple question.
Me to i asked a simple Question Bro m not ready to play this game with u
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

the guy go take one "word", list all its similarities (30 or more similarities), then pick one that favours his argument and state it as a " fact"

anyways......
Lol if m jealous of u it means i wanna protect!

and besides why is he deraling my thread with memes?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Me to i asked a simple Question Bro m not ready to play this game with u

You do not just pluck a question out of the air for no reason which was why i asked you for your reason.

Don't play games. Just answer the question.

Why do you want to know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin / Nigerian atheists should take several seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.