Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk (26848 Views)

"Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK / Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden / Corruption: Buhari Has Letters Implicating Jonathan - PMB Biographer, John Paden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Thanks FFK.
Without the likes of FFK, APC government and cohorts will bury Nigeria with lies

6 Likes

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by gbens2000(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
i always admire how articulate u are in your writing combined with ur salient points e.t.c,nice one sir

7 Likes

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by EROMS38(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Godbless FFK and Fayose

6 Likes

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
OBJ wrote his, they said it's all lies...now GMB, lies too. Who are we to believe? You?
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by samally: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
They all went mute
assume the thread is opposite side, Gej or his wife was arrested or charged to court on corruption case
the traffic on this thread will be over showdown

God will have mercy on us

2 Likes

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Timfreds(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
This govt came in by propaganda, running in propaganda and will end with propaganda.
Ffk though has his own issues is on point here.
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by alase111: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
NIGERIANS..in this terrible time of hardship and continuous deterioration in economics it saddens my hearth that we are so scared to speak the truth ,FFK is not an angel but I respect him a lot...believe me FFK is the only one that is not scared of saying the whole truth which is simply that this whole Government of APC is built on FAT LIES ....Buhari contested over and over again for years and it destroyed my soul to find out that he is clueless bcus all I've seen since he became the president is vengeance....we all have enemies but we forgive bcus that's only the real way to grow [color=#006600][/color]

4 Likes

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Guyman02: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
Tinubu and only Tinubu forwarded the name of the Vice President to Buhari, how could he be mounting pressure on Buhari to make him Vice President when the party allocated that position to him entirely.
Even a kid who was here during the 2015 elections know what transpired and not the Padden distortion of facts. the North wants to demystify Tinubu and weaken him to the detriment of the South beyond SW.

I dont like Tinubu because I see him as a crook but I wont want to see him humiliated by the North whom he helped to defeat GEJ and thats why FFK wants even his opponents in the South to rally round him.

3 Likes

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by zurine(f): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
what can i ssay
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by engrchykae(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
fineboynl:
everyone knows paden was paid to do that job.
paden and his fellow Anglo American leeches always masturbate when the caliphate rules.
I wish the south would unite as in 2011 and keep the northerners where they belong but Yorubas nurse the illusion of seeing igbos oppressed not knowing that the fulanis see everybody from northcentral to southwest as kafir or slaves.
Yoruba/igbo candidate can win 2019 but can we ?

2 Likes

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Dove4Peace: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
The cycle keeps going. My prayer is for the poor man and woman that cant feed their families. Lets keep moving no matter how slow. Thanks to Mr Chibuike cool of Peace Mass Transit. grin grin

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by engrchykae(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
mumumugu:
what does this white man know about nigeria.imagine prof soludo writing a book about obama.rubish
it's their way,they believe they have the right to engineer us to believe.but the paden of a guy is living in a fool's paradise because we have a very viral youth and social media

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by engrchykae(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
mumumugu:
what does this white man know about nigeria.imagine prof soludo writing a book about obama.rubish
it's their way,they believe they have the right to engineer us to believe whatever they tell us .but the paden of a guy is living in a fool's paradise because we have a very viral youth and social media
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Day11(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bubu is gradually losing his popularity

God go punish d person that make you turn ya back at Jagaban. I warn you, Jagaban Head Strong. Non of his enemy survive it when he strike!
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by MossLuv: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
let s just say John paden padded Buhari's biography with lies
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by ebby9z(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
I see some people spewing garbage on FFK for exposing the deceit and untruths that pervade the book and I feel nothing but pity for their ignorance.
That said, sometimes I just wonder the extent the West would go to support anything that related to Northern Nigeria. Is their gullibility that attractive and rewarding? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by AntiIPOOP(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
This illiterate will never get sense

Master of Flat-heads.

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Senorprinz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
I don't understand this humpie jumble article undecided undecided
do you understand yaself
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Bombolistic: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
I'm not a politician neither do I belong to any political party but I think this guy has a point. I advice anyone commenting should read the entire article first.

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by michoim(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
FFK stop being eternally paranoid.

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by eROCK247(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
I don't understand this humpie jumble article undecided undecided
Get ur self a secondary school English teacher

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by durangokid: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:
Write your own story... if prof Paden's version is inconclusive!

I have read this thrash and conclude this is an intellectual gymnastics, only seeking attention and useless embarassed

Nonsense
. Why not write your own too, useless bigot
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by teehay45(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Love him or hate him, FFK made a valid point here. Lets see hw buhari cronies will respond to this

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by shellman: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
ihatebuhari:
John paden is an ingrate, after all Gej did for him
John Laden has no conscience and principle!
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by shellman: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
ebby9z:
I see some people spewing garbage on FFK for exposing the deceit and untruths that pervade the book and I feel nothing but pity for their ignorance.
That said, sometimes I just wonder the extent the West would go to support anything that related to Northern Nigeria. Is their gullibility that attractive and rewarding? undecided undecided undecided
West would soon get sense

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by fergie001: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Very Good article.Incisive points were raised,and as he said this kind of gibberish will be used as reference and score cards when Jagaban's media begins its onslaught.
Hate him or love him,u always want 2 read FFK's pontifications.
My advise for PMB,Nigerians are watching,they are patient but they don't forget easily.We know 2019 is underway.Saraki and Dogara freed,GEJ towed these paths Nigerians never forgot.Leave d politics and face squarely what d poor man will eat,junketting from one media house 2 d other will neither produce votes,love,or happiness from d masses.
A word they say is enough 4 d wise.
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by ofwest47(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Can you let us have the autobiography of Fani Power? or why have you been so silent about your father's own or why nobody has even said any thing about him since he changed his name from Fanikayode to Fani power after collaborating with the enemies of the then Western region to destroy the region and the entire Yoruba nation which led to operation "Wetie " in 1965
We want to see from his autobiography how he brought in the Igbo's from the east to help him form alliance with the condemned S L Akintola government to come and take over from the preferred D S Adegbenro government.
How in 1965 Fani power and his cohorts in collaboration with the NPC/NCNC coalition government seriously rigged the Western regional election in their favour which led to the operation " WETIE" that resulted into January 15 1966 coup and subsequent coups that led to how we found ourselves today.
Remember also how your father having realized his folly when it was too late said he was now a born again christian and a Reverend appeared by side of the then Idumota cenotaph " Soja Idumota" you can get a clip of that picture photo graph in the. archives of the then Daily Times of Nigeria. There are so many more of your father's atrocities to the Yoruba nation just to say a little.

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Frajorge(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
We, Nigerians, are beaten up by hunger daily and this is what our leaders are feeding us with. Their aloofness to our plight is unimaginable.
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Buhari has committed a very grave crime against the state by receiving such a huge amount of money.... 24.6 billion of our yams in one day on video

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
OBJ wrote his, they said it's all lies...now GMB, lies too. Who are we to believe? You?
no one.
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by israel90: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
tit:
buhari is such a bad liar
that people now join him in lying!
can his lie be compare with that of a woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension / 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap / Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.