Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk (26854 Views)

"Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK / Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden / Corruption: Buhari Has Letters Implicating Jonathan - PMB Biographer, John Paden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
teehay45:
Love him or hate him, FFK made a valid point here. Lets see hw buhari cronies will respond to this
am waiting too
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by tete7000(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Buhari and lie have always been like 5 and 6. Let those who regard him as a man of integrity help him buy and read the book.
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by chachanga: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
bluaero:
So the most pressing issue in this kwantry now is "who brought Osinbajo " LMAO

Between Chinakwe's dog and the brown teeth Afonja, i dont know who is more daft

Useless dolts!

AntiIPOOP:
This illiterate will never get sense
Master of Flat-heads.

Your so-called 'major-tribes' posturing never ceases to amaze.
Anyway, just watch your backs come next elections lest the North/S.W coalitions screww you guys over again
they always seem to get enough time and resources to do that nicely despite all their misgivings with one another tongue

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by shuggah(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:
Write your own story... if prof Paden's version is inconclusive!

I have read this thrash and conclude this is an intellectual gymnastics, only seeking attention and useless embarassed

Nonsense
intellectual gymnastics? oh lord my God.
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
earthshaker revelations
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by IMMUNO1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
That book about Buhari is an insult on all sane Nigerians. That book ought to be banned walahi.

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
IMMUNO1:
That book about Buhari is an insult on all sane Nigerians. That book ought to be banned walahi.
gaskia
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
petrov10:
I like what fani is doing to buhari cheesy
he's doing nothing.. Buhari received 43.6 billion of our yams
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by midol: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
We yoruba muslims agree that the White man Prof Paden deserve his own Ghana-must-go from Buhari for helping us launder his image.
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by bilazego(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
I don't understand this humpie jumble article undecided undecided

zombies never understands anything. go through it again God willing you might be healed.

2 Likes

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by dionma: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
FFK should do and write his own book so that others can criticise instated of ceaselessly masturbating on other people work.

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by PastorOla1: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
BAD BELE DEY WORRY FFK.

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
48.6 billion of our yams buhari spent.... he should explain his source of campaign funds... how can he in his right senses receive 19 billion naira in one swoop from the darkness minister without batting an eyelid? if this is not corruption then I need to go off the Internet

dionma:
FFK should do and write his own book so that others can criticise instated of ceaselessly masturbating on other people work.
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
tackle the message, leave the messenger
PastorOla1:
BAD BELE DEY WORRY FFK.

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by PHfinest(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You ae weeekehhhd!!!
PointB:

Please show some respect to a dead dog.

http://www.hotchapters.com/2016/09/28/chapter-27-king-bubu-a-man-and-his-dog-ii/

1 Like

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by bart10: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:
Write your own story... if prof Paden's version is inconclusive!

I have read this thrash and conclude this is an intellectual gymnastics, only seeking attention and useless embarassed

Nonsense

Keep quiet please. How much is a bag of rice given to you by bubu worth?
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Collins0609(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
Books should be written to counter the allegation laid because in future it will stood unopposed in institution of learning
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by braining01: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Buhari is nothing but an ingrate. I wish 2019 was here.
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by biggy26: 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
excellent2013:
FFK= F=first F=foolish K=kid
Guess ur d second foolish kid....Lol!
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 08, 2016
ajibolabd:
flat heads
brown teeth afonja
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by sshegzzyy: 12:40am On Oct 08, 2016
Habakus:
I knew right from time that the Biography would be riddled with brazen lies. As usual,he will demonize others while portraying himself and his cronies as saints.
Instead of me to read that book,I'd rather pick up "The sugar Girl" and read once more.
oh my waw. Sugar girl lol
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:23am On Oct 08, 2016
For a start he should tell us who provided the 10 million USD that was paid as consultancy fees to the company of Mr. David Axelrod, President Barack Obama's erstwhile campaign manager. He should also tell us the source of funds and how Buhari and his team managed the 19 billion naira that was given to him in cash by the then sitting Governor of the leading and largest state in the south west and the 24.6 billion naira that was given to him in cash and in one day (which was recorded on video before being handed over) by another leading south western politician.

In addition to that he should tell us precisely how much the then Governors of Rivers and Kano states and the present Governors of Ogun and Kwara states amongst many others contributed to Buhari's campaign and where they got the money from

Who knows who recorded the video in southwest?

Cc Mizmycoli
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by MizMyColi(f): 2:41am On Oct 08, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Who knows who recorded the video in southwest?

Cc Mizmycoli

I dunno o o embarassed embarassed
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 08, 2016
NgcoboP:
Buhari has committed a very grave crime against the state by receiving such a huge amount of money.... 24.6 billion of our yams in one day on video
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Sunsets: 5:51am On Oct 08, 2016
ofwest47:
Can you let us have the autobiography of Fani Power? or why have you been so silent about your father's own or why nobody has even said any thing about him since he changed his name from Fanikayode to Fani power after collaborating with the enemies of the then Western region to destroy the region and the entire Yoruba nation which led to operation "Wetie " in 1965
We want to see from his autobiography how he brought in the Igbo's from the east to help him form alliance with the condemned S L Akintola government to come and take over from the preferred D S Adegbenro government.
How in 1965 Fani power and his cohorts in collaboration with the NPC/NCNC coalition government seriously rigged the Western regional election in their favour which led to the operation " WETIE" that resulted into January 15 1966 coup and subsequent coups that led to how we found ourselves today.
Remember also how your father having realized his folly when it was too late said he was now a born again christian and a Reverend appeared by side of the then Idumota cenotaph " Soja Idumota" you can get a clip of that picture photo graph in the. archives of the then Daily Times of Nigeria. There are so many more of your father's atrocities to the Yoruba nation just to say a little.
Please what has your history recitation got to do with the issues FFK raised? Stop this your distractive tactics. Focus on the points at hand and treat issues by their merit.
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by petrov10: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2016
NgcoboP:
he's doing nothing.. Buhari received 43.6 billion of our yams
and wer is the 43.6 billion yams? bubu ate them?
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by crimeboss: 6:36am On Oct 08, 2016
engrchykae:
paden and his fellow Anglo American leeches always masturbate when the caliphate rules.
I wish the south would unite as in 2011 and keep the northerners where they belong but Yorubas nurse the illusion of seeing igbos oppressed not knowing that the fulanis see everybody from northcentral to southwest as kafir or slaves.
Yoruba/igbo candidate can win 2019 but can we ?
I believe the time is near when we'll need each other to rid ourselves of these northern parasites though i av tinubu to blame for these grave error.
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by repogirl(f): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Tinubu and OBJ, see how your brother from the north has finished you people.

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Mahatma10(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2016
LETYOUTHRULE#
LYR is a group that is basically for youth that have interest in Nigeria politic. It is created to awake the spirit of leadership in Nigerian youth.
"The group is not for any political party and is for all political party."
It is organize to limit the ruling power of "old cargo politicians" that kept recycling themselves in the system of government.
RULE AND REGULATION OF #LYR#
1. Member must be a Nigerian youth
2. He or she must not exceed age of 40 years
3. There shall be no room for any discussion aside politics
4. Member shall not have right to campaign for any political party if he/ she is not the flag bearer of that party.
5. Advertisements of any such is not allowed
6. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations of 1-5 shall lead to partial or total termination of membership.
Any interested #YOUTH should drop his/her number here or add me up on #WhatsApp 07069698810, it is meant for every #YOUTH throughout Nigeria. #LETYOUTHRULE#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by Billygee2u: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
fineboynl:
everyone knows paden was paid to do that job.
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by ledaman: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Attention seeker idiota!
Re: John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk by PointB: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2016
PHfinest:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You ae weeekehhhd!!!

hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Naso now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari / Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd / EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.