Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Why Eating Pork Is Forbidden For Both Christians And Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Eating Pork Is Forbidden For Both Christians And Muslim (1561 Views)

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Why Eating Pork Is Forbidden For Both Christians And Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Eating Pork Is Forbidden For Both Christians And Muslim by yomilala(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
It amazed me when I see people patronising the pork seller.
The pork seller also displays the flesh of roasted pork in such a way that
you will be forced to buy even if you are not interested in buying it in the first place.
I do ask myself, are they ignorant of the enormous effect of eating pork?
The creator of the pig and the universe warned us against the eating of the pork.
This can be seen in the two (2) guards we follow (Bible & Qur’an) It was mentioned
3times in the Bible and 4times in Qur’an where Almighty God said eating pork is forbidden
for mankind.
Quran 16v115. He has only forbidden to u dead animals, blood, d flesh of swine, And that which has been dedicated to other than Allah. But whoever is forced (by necessity), neither desiring (it) nor transgressing (its limit) then indeed, Allah is forgiving and merciful. And Qur’an 2v173, Q.5v3.
Similarly, Leviticus 11vs7-8 ‘And d swine, though he divide d hoof, & be clovenfooted,yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to u. Of their flesh shall u not eat, and their carcase shall u not touch; they are unclean to u.
Deutronomy 14vs5. And d swine, because it didvideth d hoof, yet cheweth not d cud, it is unclean unto u. U shall not eat d flesh, nor touch their dead carcase. And Isaiah65 2-5, Leviticus 11 7-8.
And Jesus said in Gospel of Mathew 5 17-20 Think not that I have come to destroy the law of the Prophet: I am not come to destroy but to fulfil. For verily i say unto u, till heaven and d earth pass,
Away, not iota, not a dot will pass from the law until all is accomplished. Whosoever therefore shall
break one of the least commandment and teaches men so, shall be called least in d kingdom of heaven but he who those them and teaches them shall be called d great in d kingdom of heaven.
Either u r xtain or Muslim, eating pork is forbidden as stated in d 2 guards.
For those that did nt believe in either of d religion, Let analyze what today’s reasoning, Logic or science says abt pork.
Today’s science tells us that if u eat just a flesh of pork, there are chances of having 70 types of disease like tapeworm and roundworm etc. No matter how long u cook it, d egg (tapeworm) will never die. Tapeworm is most dangerous among them. It stays in d intestine and it’s very long. It can move from the intestine to d organs of d body. It can enter d eye and cause blindness, enter d brain and cause brain damages. Enter d heart and cause heart attack. Today’s science tells us that regular consumer of pork can have hypertension. Today’s science tells us that by eating pork, there are chances of having dangerous disease.. Today’s ’science tells us that pig is d dirties animal on d surface of the earth. Wherever you find dirt there is pig. Today’s science tells us that if u eats pigs regularly then u behave like a pig. Pig is shameless animal on the earth. It is good for every one of us to obey our creator and be successful.
Re: Why Eating Pork Is Forbidden For Both Christians And Muslim by Qudbell(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
a xtian once told me jesus said he has blessed every animal...
Re: Why Eating Pork Is Forbidden For Both Christians And Muslim by EyeHateGod: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Day Of Open Doors! / Are These Deniable..? / What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.