Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Fallen Angel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fallen Angel (3979 Views)

Memoir Of A Lagos Mainland Angel / Fallen Angels: Untold / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
I DEDICATE THIS STORY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD

BE WARNED THIS BOOK REFLECTS UNORTHODOX
AND UNPLEASANT EVENTS.
AND SEX SCENES

COPY RIGHT IS OBSERVED
YOU CAN COPY ONLY WITH PERMISSION FROM ME

I horned for the security to open the gate for me I was drunk and tired . it was dark but the streets were well lit. ***See how pretty she was and I bleeped up** a thought from the party I went to in sharaton hotel..It was my birthday , Dave said that we should celebrate it in a hotel .
I told him I preferred low key things but he insisted that we do it in a hotel .
so we chose "Sheraton" hotel as the best hotel.
The place was crowded when we arrived in my new Rav4 my mum bought for me as a surprise birthday gift with a nice party at our house in maitama .
were ushered in by attendants there and the party went on
Dave kept himself busy with some ladies there
I saw a naked lady approach me wearing pant and bra only.
Dave what is this ??..I yelled with the music in high volume there is no way he could hear what I was saying
he just winked and went back to his business.
I just removed my wallet and gave her 40k she was a LovePeddler but she is equally human
Circumstance's always take precedence.
we paid for the VIP section

I went in. staring at Dave to see if he would follow me but his attention was directed to the ladies inside the pool .
I felt like swimming but decided against it cause I was dressing to corporate to pull off.
a black tux with a black shoe that fits it perfectly and a gold watch my dad bought for me
a trip to Canada last two years ago birthday .
Have never been to any party even though as a son of a anonymous politician, I don't attend parties cause my family are genuine christians and I am a born again .
this was a birthday I wanted to enjoy cause I would be graduating in the next 5months ..
In the VIP I saw a lady who was encircled by her female friends no male friends with a cake in front .
I guess today was her birthday also . she was all smiles written boldly on her face. Men she was beautiful fair skinned ,with a dimple ,her skin was glowing and a natural black hair I noticed cause I know black African ladies their hair is "muahh" if it is lengthy . she was so sexy wearing a gown that stopped some inches to her knee with a black jacket and high heels. every lady was putting on high heels but hers was unique. I guessed because she was the celebrant had an outstanding beauty among the other ladies.
Since I started my secondary school I never had a "girl friend" cause I was a very Nervous Nigroe . even through hundred level till this moment i never had one I was a nervous handsome ,dimpled guy .
who was every girls dream.
I stared at her and she looked back in my direction ,my eyes caught hers immediately I broke the eye contact with a blush, everybody could see cause I was a fair guy.
I went and sat down in one of the white cushions there the whole place was white with red coloured light.
I kept on staring untill everybody started dancing every lady with a nigger. she was dancing with a guy who I guess was her boyfriend but, I did not see him around during the cutting of the cake so I concluded that I might have a chance with her.
Dave brought me back to reality when he hit me with his knuckle right on my upper arm
Dave :I have been here for close to 5minutes now but you did not notice me . where the hell did your mind go to??.
Me: bro don't mind me I was just thinking about that babe
Dave :which babe??..
me:the one with the black jacket and red dress .
trying not look at her
Dave; ohhh!! the governors daughter??.
me:so she is a governors daughter?
Dave:yeah! she just came back from the state.
***she frowned as the guy she was dancing with whispered something into her ear . she shrugged releasing herself from his grip at her lower region and entered a rest room.

Dave:so how far why aren't you dancing with anybody ?.
me: I don't feel like it bro!
Dave :where the babe wey I roger you now.
me:I don't like her she's a LovePeddler.
Dave :what's wrong with you bro this is your birthday.
you should drop your holy holy act and have fun
Arguing with Dave is turn off to me he will keep on talking.

he told me he was coming and went off .

me:where did she goto was what was lingering on my mind
there she is !!. she was sitting on a stool ordering a drink , the bartender who was a female wearing white packet shirt and a seemingly black skirt with a wig

she just didn't know how to fix a wig.
she was doing a good as a mixologist..

sipping from they pink mixture she stared

at virtually everyone in they bar

resting her gaze on me

though I don't think she could see me
they whole place was dark reddish you would have to go near a person to see there clearly face
moans and exchange of kisses are heard on they background

. so I decided this was my best chance to talk to her but were the lever nah.
Dave arrived with two bottles of champagne

me:niggie I don't drink alcohol bro
you know that don't you?..
Dave: yeah I know but you have to try today if you want to have the moral to go and talk to her I saw you staring at her.

me: what's your business ?..
Dave: anything that matters to you is my business

So I tried it out they champagneL and guess what!!!.. it was awesome I got some kinda courage I never had and then decided to
try her out as I approached her my heart playing successive rhythmic drum ...

I started misbehaving .*told him I did not like alcohol*
me:hi sweety sweety bae *I said with drowsiness and a strong sleep trying to take me away**
she:hi handsome
**wow she likes me..(being a novice in ladies and bae's santascoping is a disease).

that did not matter anymore cause they next minute I was on the floor sound asleep

I blacked out totally,you could imagine how i fell with my legs up thunderously
they had to take a look..

some where even snapping...

the last figure I saw was her face in panic .
I woke up inside my car time checked 1am .

me:Dave where are my
---?

Dave: they are in your car you need to drive home .mom will be looking for you already.

when he saw that I was now okay and can drive home safely he let me go after washing my face for the third time.
picked up my keys off i went..

The security men opened the gate

drove in
my mind flashed back to thought of that lady

I didn't even get her name foolish me
alcohol have really dealt with me this time
I cursed under my breath and vowed never to take alcohol ever again .
(But alcohol have a shitty way of making you come back asking for more...i guess its they steroids)
--------------------------

Omo you can play piano very well why didn't you put it in loud speaker so that every body will be hearing the melody.

I was innnocently mocking ikechukwu who covered his ear with a head phone playing the piano in front of him the piano had no light to show that it was active
may be he had gone crazy he was in front of there large pharmacy playing keyboard a 200 level student in the university of IMO state .studying architecture .
what he was doing was so boring cause he was behaving like a zombie..abnormal I asked Stephen my church companion who we attended the same church ..
we both are charismatic members.
we started going down our street next thing a flash appeared in the sky something like electric shock was
in the sky which drew our attention
lo and behold as I looked up I saw the sun coming out it was :12pm why would they sun come out at this hour of the night?. and then I turned to see that stephen was nowhere to be found.
I started running towards our house just to see angels picking up people and going upwards their were to many angels in the skies I could not count

snapped and found my self on top of our aluminium rocky shaped blue roof i saw angel coming towards me with wings that are like that of a dove with high speed like that of a "Concorde turbo jet" it approached me
I looked again and it was no more an angel but a mighty stone white in colour coming to pound me like tomato.
I woke up with a loud cry first thing that came into mind was "Jesus "
Oh my G0D it was a dream .
To be continued ...

1 Like

Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
episode 2.
It was my gradg day and I was all smiles .. wearing my "black tux" and black shoe ..and a nice black bow tie

I looked like a secondary school kid

I carried my graduation gown together with my "mortar board" on my head I bounced to the auditorium it was my day what do you expect ..

I greeted some of my course mates graduating with me... I kept a seat aside for Dave . cause he just called me this morning told me to hustle front seat for him... few minutes later

He arrived with his senior bro who was a "surgeon".
were are your parents? I asked .. they are having a mutual conversation with your dad.. my mum was inside already.. "hi love".. I heard a husky feminine voice I cherished from my back.. turned to see Onyiye.. she was one of those girls that had a crush on me

i will be missing those attention.

ladies
can make you feel untop of they world
and down to earth at same time..
you could see my white teeth .. she was seating at my back ..how are you ?I said.. am fine honey and you? she responded .. cool so they dee day we have been waiting for is finally here I said.. yesso!! she responded with a smile .. she was a fair Lady with pretty face she loaded with make up she had a shape every guy dream of you know (good for wrestling on they bed)...
.. we became friends at first sight I just boarded the same "keke" but as a shy guy I could not come to close to her .. my nervousness couldn't let me stay more than one minute with her I was very shy of ladies that everybody in the "campus" knew that they most handsome and loaded guy on campus.. is a nigger with out swagz(courage) guy..I really liked her but did not have they lever to ask her out even though she gave me signs for a possible s*xual relationship.. me? relationship?...ha how will i handle it?

I don't even know how to talk on phone self

ladies freak me out on they phone... this thoughts always bumps into my head whenever she starts flirting around me pecking me at every instance and looking deep into my eye balls..

leaning on my chest and playing with my hair...
she did give me a playful kiss I didn't find comfortable
all this made me feel special

The "Eucharistic mass celebration" went smoothly but very boring it was a catholic school what do you expect... I am a christian. but you can compare me with a pagan I did not believe in God even though am a born again but I was religious just for show.. I will attend charismatic with my friend Stephen but that's just for show..
the main program started. my dad hired a professional camera men to do the job and the others to do the snapping.. but my senior sister wanted to show of her swagz so she started snapping with her tablet and video recording and I was busy posing with Dave who was beside me for selfies she love it when every one give her attention

she's a charismatic notice me kind of a lady...one of my course mate Janet came by to greet me and she was really dressing hot .she was dark in complexion and wearing a purple dress that showed of her cleavages.. from the corner of my eyes I could see the frown appearing on her face ..you know who I am talking about...."onyiye my heart throb". I could smell jealousy .
how are you baby she said.

..I am fine ..nice outfit seems like you were fully prepared for this graduation?.. me said to her.. before nko what were you expecting.... we heard a loud mmmmmttttccchewww..a beautiful Lady hissing...turned out to be "onyiye"..let me leave you to your wife. before she skin me alife

she cat walked back to her seat..
onyiye never wanted to see me with any girl talk more of getting intimate I liked her a lot cause she was my best Buddy and very intelligent and very pretty.

shes one of those ladies that i am a little bit comfortable with .she knows that and use it against me. my inability to officially be her boyfriend is kinda painful to me..I liked her a lot but it came to a stage in which she became a "pest" to me ..I could not study with any other girl apart from her or walk with any girl.. she was "brainee" you know the both of us are smart .
but she's to over protective and clingy.

I decided to start avoiding her and she noticing my action did the same..but here she is acting submarine...

HOD was present he was seating next to the registrar"and our dean an elderly woman who thinks she is she still young was on the microphone .
she gave they sugar mummies in they house a run for their money.

we were called and arranged in queue to be issued our license.. the registrar wasn't smiling though but .. when it was my turn he shooked my hand as he did others but this time he smiled you can guess that I got first class upper with an "alpha".. he was wearing a black suit and was a medium fat man very dark in complexion with tribal stripes on his face he looks like a Yoruba. I didn't care but he sure knew my Dad.

we took some pictures and that was the end.

mum and dad and senior bro and sis.. came with coolers of fried rice and chicken meat and sophisticated alcoholic drinks ..my dudes in school are alcoholics.
so we carried out my reception in the cafe in our school.

though we had to bribe they security guys in order to be allowed to bring in alcoholic beverages..

it was a day my friends will never forget .. things went smoothly as planned .. all that was on my mind was Onyiye.. I was really going crazy for that lady but no way to express it..

they party ended well

that was the last time I saw her... I called her like 300 times but it was fruitless cause her line was switched off I trued but all my efforts were fruitless. why would she live without a good bye:" that was my first experience of heart break I was "25" already.

I moved on... it was October already so I had to start my internship it wasn't hard getting it cause my dad was super a politician with a flag.. should I remind you that he was a senator.. I just submitted my CV and curriculum vitae so the rest were handled by my dad he had connections.
Finished my internship it wasn't that hard cause I was treated well by the doctors their they were good friends of my dad .
after internship I started serving.. Dave was posted to some remote village .. remember we did internship together.
This made my stay very boring I was posted to Kaduna state city ...my daddy's connections got me that the difference was that I was paid less than I was use to. 200k NYSC and 300k internship abuja.
four months into the NYSC stuff I was already bored like hell.. cause we kept on repeating events nights shifts and working the whole day in the theatre even on weekends.. and I was not a mingling type to make new friends most of the fiends I had were introduce to me by Dave. so you can imagine what Dave is to me..
we were told to take a dead body to the mortuary after a tutorial section with "Dr cane" a Canadian.. he was surgeon and my mentor average height I was way taller than him.. he asked us to take a dead body to the fridge .. a woman that died of car accident .. so I followed my colleagues to the cadava..
I was allergic to "formalin" used in embalming the dead bodies after removing their intestinal faculties so I could not enter.. it affected me a lot during school days hundred and two hundred level "I will not be able to enter and do practical with my colleagues in the cemetery but it was a miracle that I scaled through quiz and practicals lecturers were harsh though. .

I was among the night shift this weekend .
I went to the sink in the theatre room to wash my hands after removing my gloves cause it smell of a foul saint of blood..
I just helped to perform a CAESAREAN SECTION by supplying the necessary equipment.. I will always hear doc saying .. give me the forcep..the blade and so on.... I helped him open up and bring out the baby and also the afterbirth

that was my first time of pulling out a baby from a ladies ass hole

an not a gynaecologist

but you got to try everything to move
higher in medicine...

most of our experienced colleagues in they world of medicine professors
advice us not to focus so much on our field of specialization we should help out in other fields
if oppurtuned

you don't know where you would be needed tomorrow

"you could be they only personnel there"...
doctor cane would say.

(pulling out the placenter) we had to supplement her with blood cause she lost a lot of them during the surgery... I was so happy to be the one to bring him into this world I pulled him out as directed by doctor cane gently .. and then I cut the umbilical cord after two nurses pegged the two designated region with sterilised pegs....
After that I was congratulated with 30dollar tips. was washing I turned to leave the room just to bump into a hot looking doctor a Lady.. trying to hold her so she won't fall of her heels and also keeping my distance.. I am so sorry I said.
no problem handsome she responded

flashing a smile at me..handsome?.hell yes am cute. I remembered some one calling me handsome a year plus in the bar in Sheraton hotel.. a Lady who's skin was glowing that made me drain a cup of champagne just to have the courage to talk to... I took a second look and my thoughts were corroborated
there she stood sparkling and glowing as always..
onyiye would have to step down
outta my mind
to be continued..

1 Like

Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
[b][/b][img][/img][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][sup][/sup]need your motivation readers
.thank youneed your motivation readers
.thank you
need your motivation readers
.thank you

2 Likes

Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
how are you I said ..with joy and Smiles all over my face .. I was smiling like
some body that won a lottery.
I am fine!. she responded with this killer smiles that was driving me crazy . we started talking we strolled down the wards and stood on the
balcony of the second roof of the building we were in .. you could hear the cries
of new born babies there.
she told me how she got her bsc in medicine in the USA ...so i am a
surgeon..she said. ..I told her mine that i was gynaecologist .she did not like the states and wanted to stay
in Nigeria but her father was against it .
they had a house in "Miami " were she stayed.. so she
used her birthday as an excuse to come back to Nigeria..that was when i saw her in the hotel...
later she made her
father understand the fact that she wanted to stay in the country. at least long
enough to do her NYSC program ..she said that she wanted to stay with her
people and also marry a Nigerian..
she narrated that american guys cheat a lot and bla bla bla bla.
She told me how she felt when I collapsed at the hotel VIP section .. she taught
a handsome guy like me was going to die like that .she was seriously panicking
until my friend calmed her down"she was referring to Dave " and told her that I
was under the influence of alcohol .
she said she had seen many people die like that.
She narrated her family background to me .how she wasthe only child of her
parent ..how her mother died at the Age of eight. and also she told
me about her love escapades ..how her two white boyfriends cheated on her
and broke up with her..leaving her heartbroken**in my mind I was like who will cheat on a beautiful
angel like this:ha some people don't even know what they got..***
She told me everything about her self..
she said she felt safe with me that's why she felt free to say anything. that I
was innocent*truly I was innocent*. from the tutorial Dave gave me about ladies
I knew that my charming face was doing the trick .
I started with my family background and bla bla bla..how my dad became LGA
chairman of Enugu my city..how he fought hard with politics and became the senator.. I
talked about my mum siblings and so on.........
I told her about my problems with ladies .. how I cannot stand any lady..she
laughed a little while and looked at me with the eyes that entails doubt and"i like this guy"..
while I stood there with my face startled like a frozen fish.. cause I have never
told any girl about my predicament or should I say "weakness" ...
through out my conversation with her my face was totally bent I dared not look
at her cause I was a shy person some times she would talk and touch me ...she
was really flirting with me.. I really felt totally uncomfortable..it seems like she
understood my predicament. cause she stopped her advances.... the building we
were in was the maternity building painted blue and white outside and the
inside was totally white same with every room with blue curtains hanging on the
doors and windows.. the smell of "izal " filled the environs..me and "Christiana"
that's her name
were sitting on the balcony of the second and last floor of the building wearing
our lab coats..tho!. she removed her coats she was wearing a red suit which
marched her cover shoe and lips colour which she painted red... she left her
hair flying * told ya it was natural and long*.. she was a sight to catch a
beauty that breaks the heart.. and a body that will make you hustle for life to
get..
whenever she looked away not looking .. I always try to take a look of the
pretty angel around me.. her beautiful perfume saint filled my nose and the air..
we were still discussing about my problem.. when her phone vibrated she
removed her Samsung galaxy s5 from her red purse.. and answered a call.. she
talked a little while and cut the call with annoyance ...
what's wrong why did your mood suddenly change so rapidly..I asked
..its my dad she responded ..he wants me to go back to the "US" right away
..he said that he secured a job for me in a hospital there and then he wants me to leave at the ending of this month.. she completed..
ehya!!.. i consoled..
we exchanged contacts and then I went back to my "log ".
she promised to visit me the next weekend...
oh my God what will I do now?.. how will I welcome her? ..
what should I get for her?. how long will she stay?.. all this lingered in my
mind..throughout that night I was just thinking of what to do and what not to
do until I slept off .by 2pm.. i woke up the following morning with a thunderous headache ..I
searched for paracetamol and swallowed two tablet and drained the cup of
water... I prepared for work.. I was already late my watch was clicking 9am...
so I called to inform some of my
colleagues to sign that i will be absent that day ...that I travelled to "ABJ" and would be
back tomorrow . I went back to sleep and woke up by 3pm in the afternoon..
Did some work in my laptop and went to bathe..
Then I started scrutinising my room to see if their is any abnormalities...
i was a Chelsea fan so my room was light blue in colour with Chelsea players
posters in every part of the room... even my bed my dad personally brought a set of Chelsea bed sheets from
Canada cause he to was a fan..my room was tiled . a perfect self "con" ..a plasma
LG TV on the wall with assorted decoders ranging from strong to dstv and game
consoles. Xbox 200 and PS 3...
I had drawings and posters of frank Lampard on the wall near the bathroom
door at the north part of the room when you view it from the door side my favourite player.
..I really wish Dave was around.. I wouldn't be going true this mind stress...cause he was an
expert in ladies.
I went to work the next day .. wearing my NYSC khaki
I drove my car to the hospital parked and furthered into the hospital. the first
person I bumped into was Christy .
seems like she was waiting for me to come to work I greeted her ..
she smiled and responded positively I was in a hurry so I was trying to make
her understand that I could not stand her and I really wanted to go and sign in..
to show that I came back the exact time, I promised which was 8am....
Matt I have been calling you since yesterday day but you haven't been picking
my call .hope their is nothing wrong ?..she said with a crying voice filled with
mild sarcasm..
oh My God I remember please forgive me I was working on my laptop that I
forgot to switch on my phone with a dead battery I responded with remorse in
my voice.
I would be coming to your house today Matt ..make sure you cook for me she
said with a chuckle and text me your address bye bye . she left she was also
doing her NYSC so this time she wore her green khaki combat trouser
just like mine and a t-shirt written NYSC at the front..
Chai!!!!!...what will I do now... we finished our work for the day . I wasn't
among the night shift victims so I went home to prepare for the arrival of the petty
lady Christy ..
I just faced the nervousness and this time I did not bother myself about any
thing I just .. kept a peaceful mind..
so I removed my phone from my pocket and switched it on . just to see 10
missed calls and and 2 messages just from Christy ... why did she bother her
self so much as to call me this many times .
Back at my apartment I was busy playing music on my system ,same time watching a movie... enjoying my self.. when I
heard a knock...nobody will visit by this time me cause my friends don't even know where
live due to security reasons my dad is a politician you know his colleagues might want to get at him someday.
when she told me to send her my address i did that immediately without hesitation what do you expect?... when she called me 10 times without response..
i unplugged my ear piece and went to answer the door lo! and behold! it was the most beautiful Lady i ever seen i wanted to start hugging her cause she just put the desire to that days ago ...
common matt haven't you ever seen a lady dressed like this before she blotted out sarcastically? . *came back to my senses*
please pardon my attitude i am just an innocent guy i said jokingly while smiling sheepishly..
we laughed about my statement--i am an innocent guy--.
ain't you gonna let me in she said seductively with thick US accent....
sorry my bad common in i said ...
she cat walked inside...she was dressed in a jean skirt that stopped at her mid lapps revealing all her cleavages and jean jacket.. with a familiarised white shirt inside that also stopped at her mid abdomen... a perfect sexy creature i do see in american movies..
wow!..you have a nice apartment she said while removing her jacket and heels..at the other side of the room..*in my mind i was like what is this girl planning* ..
i muttered with a stamarring voice: thank you!...
To tell you the truth i have never seen a naked woman live before ..unless in movies and pornographic films...
seems like she planned this before coming cause she was just making herself comfortable in my room ..
there was a deafening silence ... she took up my laptop and started watching the movie i was entertaining myself with before she came in ... the "THREE IDIOTS" an Indian film i was in there standing looking at her like as if i saw a ghost... all the while she was smiling doing what she was doing on my system...the room started becoming to hot for. me stay in.. i sneaked out..to receive fresh air i was living in a compound house well furnished bungalow owned by the hospital i was working with there were other students there ..those that were still doing there internship..my dad did not
want me to stay in the camp so he made sure he secured a place for. me in Kaduna city..
i heard her voice calling .my name from the inside.
i ran into the room like some one called by their mother..
you called i said..
yes she responded.. why did you leave me all alone in this your big room?.
i am very sorry .i responded
don't you like me?.. she asked with a teary voice..
you will not understand i said with regret..
"love"you did not even care to offer me anything..
i am sorry now i responded what would you like ... i have five alive in my fridge...*in my mind i was like so this girl don fall for me like this She even called me love*...
hmmm... thank you very much but i don't feel like taking anything now... come and watch this movie with me...
so to please her i joined her on the bed ..
you have taste as a guy seems like you are a Chelsea fan?..
yeah..i responded. thankyou.
i became afraid of my own bed..
nooo come and lie down here you will not see it very well if you stay that side she said sarcastically.. i adjusted closing the distance***this girl is planning something o**
we started watching one film like that she brought from her "log".
we watched then the film reached a romantic part.. i guess it was a Korean movie.. i don't even know when last i watched a movie cause i have been workng in the hospital day and night..
for the first time i started having this sexual urge cause she was sure seducing me with day way she dressed that night you will know that she was prepared..my cock started getting attention thus ,making me uncomfortable i drifted a little bit from her but she rolled towards me thereby closing the distance again..we were lying on our front which was on the bed the laptop was at the top of the extreme end of the bed so we were lying down watching the movie.. **i used to watch pornographic films in my hundred level but i have never felt this way** I started feeling changes in my body... they shyness disappeared and then started reminiscing all the act of sex i do see in porn movies..
my body system changed..
next thing I saw my self caressing her beautiful hair.."she was giggling .enjoying it
have you ever had zex before??.. she said amused by my new behaviour.
i am still a virgin..i responded with deep voice
i noticed.. she added..
she came up and kissed me we started pulling off each others clothes..
she taught me how to take out many positions in sex in one night during our sex period
that was how i lost my virginity..
after the sex we rested for about 30minutes.. then she dressed up and told me she was leaving .
what!!!... its 12:27am already you cant leave cause i am not going to allow you..there might be some people who might want to kidnap you .or some rapist please don't go ..but she insisted she wanted to go..that i am still a stranger to her
i came with my car "honey"
so don't worry she said.
so you think i will kill you or what if you pass the night here.. we just had an intimate mome-----its not like that you will not understand..she responded with a crying voice..i tried persuading her to stay but she refused..so i let her be..
i escorted her to her car everywhere was quiet ..it was the full moon the tarred road was shining. that you can see everything..
her car was a "Lamborghini 6469". wow! you have a nice car..thanx! she mumbled she mumbled behind her throat..did i anger you?. i asked with pleading voice..wasn't i good in---
see you tomorrow i am running late
her engine came to life and she zoomed of ..before i could ask her were she was running late to.
the last thing i heard her say was: "make sure you have a good night sleeeeeep!!!"..
I went back to my room the korean film was still playing . she forgot
her disk in my system..i will returned it to her tomorrow.

"matt Wake up" i heard a voice call ... may be its not me.. but the voice is coming from my room..the voice sounds like that of Christy... i jerked up immediately rubbing my eyes and hit the light switch there she was ...it was Christy
wearing a white robe. and on her hand was a sword and a mask..what
are you doing in my room?? how did you enter??.
no response.
the only thing i heard was follow me!!!.. my leg started walking beyond my control.
to be continued....
Re: Fallen Angel by olumose001(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
9ice one ... ffdshh grin

1 Like

Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
We started moving at the speed of light..I turned to look back at my most cherished club room ,one last time saying good bye .cause with were we were going I don't think I will come back have never experienced this kind of thing before..
when I looked back at my room I saw somebody on my bed that looks like me exactly.. the same nightie I wore that night after Christy left .
the person on my bed was identical to me* do I have a twin that my mother did not tell me about*...I took a closer look at my self and found out that I was totally naked .all my "family" and buttocks were bare... but even with the nudity I was not feeling ashamed in front of the supposed Christy ..even though we were far from my room I could still see my room from the space were I was ..it was like as if my eyes transformed into a very strong and powerful binocular..
is is my spirit. so this is my ghost??..I kept on asking my self.
What have I done to my self what have I done to deserve this?. .. so its my body lying down there in my room..
my body in my room was covered half way with blanket .
so this is how I ended.
At the top of my voice I cried..
Christy stop now where are you taking me to .. please stop now(crying but no tears cause their was no water in the realm I found my self) ..Christy please now. .I will give you whatever you want...
I will not behave badly to you again.
I will not be nervous again.
please I beg you release me..
we were still moving at that speed a speed more than that of light..
for the first time she responded .
Matt don't worry I will not harm you just obey whatever I tell you to do.. she said her voice calm .
which gave me some kind of peace.. I looked at her hand the "sword" was not there anymore...

I found myself in a thick forest ..darkness filled the whole place I could hear the ..chirping of birds. they were singing songs that touched the heart well that was my least problem .. the main problem was that I was all alone in the thick forest..sitting on top of a grass .
Christy were are you .. Christy! ....christiana!!??.. Christy.. no response . fear gripped me.

I tried to stand up this time I had total control of my new found spiritual body.
the chirping of birds and the growls I was hearing in the thick dark forest .. was making me freak out
fear gripped the whole of my body
what have I done wrong to deserve this oh God.. first time I was remembering God . I was going crazy
.the forest was so dark that you cannot see the palm of your hands..you will think evidently that you were struck blind..
somebody touched me from the back
who is that??... I said who is bidding behind those trees..

babbababababa to tititititotit was the sound of local drums I was hearing in the forest..
it was like the sound I have never heard before emanating from nowhere
ssssss!!ssss!! I heard a snake hiss.. I got startled and tried to climb any tree there but I felt non..
I could not touch any woody thing
Mathew! Mathew! Mathew! .somebody called with a hissing voice that made me shook with fear..
please who Is there.
it's me Christiana..light seemed to enter the jungle from nowhere.. and I saw her still in her white robe ..
looking at me like a ghost..* sha I was in my ghost form to. but I felt not like it..*.
she was standing there with her beauty like that of "mammy water"..
she was keeping her hand at an attention I looked the "mask" I saw at her right hand was not there any more but a bloody meaty substance that looked like a human heart.... am a doctor you know .
So this spiritual things are real??. I kept on pondering.. like a person that went psycho..so Ghosts exist..I was asking nobody in particular.
I started crying and sobbing
Christy what have I done to you to deserve this attitude . what have I done? am I not a good pers---
where are my??..
she spoke: I cannot answer your numerous questions now but it will be answered but not by me.
you are in a jungle in "Indian" she continued..the jungle of sorrows we are here for your proper initiation..

initiation... I don't want to be initiated ooo..i cried out. .please I don't want to kill any body .. plsssss I don't want to kill my parents my siblings . *I used to remember my mum telling us that we should not collect items from other kids in school like..sweets. .gum..biscuits cause children do get inniated through those mediums*
remember we had a nice time in your house. I gave you my body willingly so you will have to pay back.. she yelled with a wicked laugh ..with anger .
at that moment i felt a strong sense of wickedness.
I tried to speak but I could not. my mouth was gummed together .my feet's I lost control again for the second time..
right in front if us was a big tree..
she muttered some words that looked like Incantation's I do see in movies. the tree started opening and light started emanating from the inside of the tree..this amazed me and kept me calm with surprise written all over my face.. the tree came to form a door..and steps gold in colour led way into the tree ..
I looked again into the tree butterflies were flying out..my leg started moving on it own accord following the lady in front of me . looking at her robe it was stained with blood all over..
as we entered into the tree "lo" and "behold" their lay a beautiful city with no ending it seemed to continue deep into the tree. that did not seem to have continuation if you look from the back of the tree..it was purely magical.
their were houses built inside their were people flying there with there wings .all the people in that tree seemed to be of the same age.. no old people .
no babies
how can all this be inside a tree I said out with amazement seems like my mouth is now free..
she turned to me and smiled .
this is my kingdom and I am a "princess" here . she responded to my question with a calm voice.. she waved her hand to the right and then I saw my self inside a hall A very large hall that looked like football stadium ..gold in colour but the light inside was red and dark but i could see everybody inside every "nook" and "cranny" inside the hall.....that was inside that city I was ...that was inside a tree.. inside a Forest...
there was a sound that kept on reoccurring.. a sound of a waterfall..but there was no evident water fall..
I looked at my back Christy was standing there.
I know you have many questions to ask about this place . but , don't worry you will understand everything..
the sound of waterfall you are hearing is a sound that represent this realm that you are in..their are thousands of this kind of place on earth in every city in on Nigeria ..
Kaduna,Onitsha ,Lagos ,illorin ..the whole States in Nigeria have thousands of place like this .. same with all countries all over the world ... even here in India...
I was speechless.. I felt like as if my mind was open to everything there .
we moved deeper into the hall their I saw many young men and ladies evidently naked like I was..their were confusion written all over there faces they were not talking...
in the large hall we were , looked like a stadium with red lights and darkness

the light had no source..
in the center of the hall were men that looked like Chinese"shi fu"masters.
the assumed a lotus position they were six on one side six on the other side and six on the other side trigonometrically opposite each other
.six each.. in a cycle dividing the circle in spaces of 120 degrees.
they had white beard that reached the waste. and white clothes ...perfect kungfu Masters... on there mist stood a black cobra on its head was an evident gold crown ..the cobra was sitting on the throne which was higher than all the thrones in the arena.the people that looked like Chinese masters where not talking their face was up and their eye's closed ...seems like they were meditating..
their were smaller thrones in the hall.. and you could see men and women wearing white robe stained with blood.. and wearing a mask just like that of Christy..I tried to locate her in the room but I could not find her..I saw an empty seat nobody was seating on but in a flash somebody appeared seating on the throne beside the cobra woman throne .. who now turned to a beautiful lady extremely beautiful. beauty more than that of Christy..
she looked like an Indian Lady.
they people in the room started chanting music very sweet to hear .a marine music to appease the woman who I later found out was a goddess.. on the high throne.
they ceremony started..a ceremony different from that done in reality..
a beautiful wicked calm voice emananated from the throne which was once carrying a snake that spurned to a lady
.So this are they "new comers"??..the ladies voice proclaimed.. her mouth were not moving but I could hear her voice..
yes oh great goddess. ruler over the river "Ganges"
this are the newcomers my goddess..they were brought just as you requested and at the ceremonial time of the full moon. the people dressed in white and wearing a mask said in unison...
everything seemed to be a dream to me but I know that it was not..
they asked they 18 of us who were naked to sit down in a lotus form just like the masters in a circle in front of the Masters..they were called they "masters of projection ".. the queen who is the goddess muttered an incantation.

a golden goblet and a "platter" filled with human organs like the heart,kidney etc.
appeared suspended on the air each in front of eighteen of us naked male and female...
we crossed our legs in meditation. just like the masters..
a command was issued that all of us should drink from the cup. and eat the human meat
we collected the cup from the air and drank what was inside ..
this Is blood I shouted I cannot drink blood I am a Christian..
immediately I finished that statement a roaring voice like that of a lion resounded from nowhere .. that shocked me with fear.. they made me start drinking the contents in the cup without throwing further questions..
as I removed the cup from my out..my eyes were closed as I was drinking the disgusting blood.. I saw a beautiful wicked lady which I guessed was the goddess standing in front of me with a wicked smile on her face..
she told me to follow her ..
and I obliged she reached the center of the circle
there was a sign insulting to God which I did not know the meaning..written on the ground at the centre of the circle.
she commanded a baby to appear.. and a baby appeared...
she commanded a sword to appear which appeared with thunder.
.she gave me a sword and told me to slaughter the baby drink the babies blood and eat the heart and the eye...
I shouted and rebuked "God" forbid me eat a fellow human and drink blood..
the baby was crying and I felt pity.. wondering whether if they mother is really looking for her baby..the baby was wearing a napkin . no clothes on..
the queen got angry collected the sword and
stabbed me.

to be continued....
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
. ghost readers show your self.
this story depicts things that are happening in our Environment unseen..as you read more you will understand why things happen the way they happen
an the dangers of sex.
THIS STORY IS BASED ON INSPIRATIONS
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
The sword went through my heart piercing me inside..but no blood came out.
as if that was not enough she removed the sword that was stuck at my heart region and started slicing my body.
I did not feel pain but anger and hatred.. not anger and hatred towards the lady stabbing and slicing me ... but towards the baby..
I got sliced in half and half's and half's and halfs till I was in pieces..
she dropped the sword she was holding on the air and the sword vanished..
she waved her hand on the air . two people entered into the from the "door of no doors" as it was called. "because you will not see any door at all but people will be seen entering the half through that particular place people that looked like slaves converted with black veil".
they were a perfect description of a beast in horror movies..
they were naked with hairy body .. the had the face of a lion ...hair like that of a negroid woman... a tail like that of a monkey.
they were also holding a big sword ..the said something's and then the sword vanished.

They started packing up my body parts and putting them inside a pot that appeared at the center of the hall..
there was blood inside the pot which started boiling immediately all my body parts were put inside the pot.

the pot boiled for sometime .my body parts started coming back together my head gummed back to my neck and sealed itself ..my arms joined together every thing came back together...
Inside the pot my state of mind transformed into anger, hatred ,wickedness and darkness ..
I became heartless inside that pot..
I stood up of from the pot and floated down. now standing on my feet gravity did not seem to affect the place i was you can walk on the floor and also float .

there was no evidence that I was stabbed and sliced..
Welcome back my son she proclaimed. now you are fully ready to serve "LiLLA"(also known as Lucifer) .. and also ready to wield the dark powers that are already bestowed upon you.. she concluded.
they were done with drinking the blood in there cup
and were helpless and did not know how they arrived here.

All eyes were on me all the new initiates were all looking at me .
Now my son slice this baby eat his meat and drink the blood she commanded with meekness.

I was now a heartless person the baby was crying but no pity. for I was hungry ..a hunger for blood..
I collected the sword ..sliced the baby four corner
and started eating the babies meat and consuming the blood I finished the whole baby with The blood and everything..
that there was nothing left of the baby
I was heartless indeed I did not feel any remorse or pity I even wanted more..

well done my son she congratulated me .

The eighteen Chinese masters spoke up for the first time..
like the roar of a lion
"You are to serve (Lilla) and fight his war against a being.. The founder of Christianity..the being rebelled against Lilla and now deprived us the right of heaven..
Our fight is against the humans specifically against Christians the masters proclaimed uniformly..
the eighteen of them talked in unison and simultaneously.
The more you win and kill Christians to our kingdom the more you get promoted and then more you have the power to project into different realms ..occultic worlds and planes..they concluded simultaneously..

We all bowed down and worshiped Lilla i learned that Lilla stays in the highest occultic world called the "Avalok world" a world immediately bisects astral world.
we were all assigned demons who served as our guardian and also they were the one that answered our questions ..
the name of the demon assigned to me was "jehoholahi" the demon was the greatest among all other demons assigned to the new innitiates..
he had a form that will keep you wondering the kind of beings on earth..
he was in form of a human but a gigantic human wearing a robe of fire his whole body was fire..
from further discovery I found or that he was the demon that caused fire outbreaks.
our missions were going to be brought to us by our guardian.
mine by "jehoholahi".
that was what we were told by the masters...
after that the people wearing white robe stained with blood in which Christy belonged to. started chanting and praising the queen and bowed down.. they drank blood from the various goblets laid in there presence

I woke up the next morning wondering if what actually happened was real or just a dream..
it was 7:00pm already i stood up from my bed and did some cleaning and chores ..cleared the glass table were I ate my dinner ..chicken salad and shawama..I don't know how to Cook you know..washed the plates
brushed my teeth took my bathe..
as I was dressing something caught my attention

hey!who put that mirror here I was talking to nobody in particular .. the Mirror was nicely harnessed on then blue wall in my room..
I looked at it with interest it was really beautiful.. but one thing is that i dont like mirrors on my wall even in my room at home in abuja and in campus.. so there was no way I put the mirror there I only had small mirrors in my draws.
who put this here? eh!.. its like that thing that happened yesternight was not a dream o..
Just then my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door..
who is that? I asked in confusion.
its me Matt the female voice responded..
you who? I threw again.
me Christy..
at the mention of the name Christy I sprang up like lion that just sighted an antelope. she got to hear my dream.

Unbolted the door..
come in please..you are welcomed into my home once again.
please seat down I ushered her into my room ...
a knock came on my door again .I answerred the door and it was a girl my neighbour who was also doing her internship..
a med lab student.
she was cute and beautiful she came that I should help her with my pressing iron. cause her own broke down.
I went back to my room collected my iron.
when I was about to give her that iron..
my eyes supernaturally turned to a scanning Machine I scanned her and she was empty.. I did not know what came over me but I was yet to understand that mystery "empty"?..
Then an urge to kill her right there and drink her blood came into my mind.
when did I start killing people? I asked my self. submindedly..
She taught I was looking at her sexy body. but my mind was far from that
she smiled collected the iron and started cat walking to her room at the other side of the house.

I don't think she really came for the iron..
I smell that she wanted to seduce me cause I don't see the reason why lady will come to collect iron from a guy wearing a black bra and a jean bum shot..
she was just smiling and giving me those sexy look that did not interest me..
oh I forgot I had a guest inside..
I moved in in time to see her talking to some one in the mirror on the wall in my room ..
what are you doing ?.I asked
no response from her..
I moved closer to see what she was looking at and talking to .. but I saw nothing..
who were you talking to ?I asked ..the queen of course. she responded. which Queen?..I asked again
dont tell me you don't remember what happened yesternight? she threw back the question at me.
" I sat down on the bed near her.. she was now sitting happy instead of being disappointed.
remembering how i got sliced and stabbed.

you mean it wasn't a dream?..
yeah she responded with a sweet voice filled with sarcasm..
please explain everything to me you mean that I was in India yesterday night and then in Nigeria today?..
yes of course she respond..we projected..she added..

never in your life tell anybody what you encountered yesternight .
or you will pay with your life.
she continued your mindset has been changed and our fight is against Christianity and humanity.. she ended.

at that moment the kind of mind i had in India was the same I had now ..
and I was ready to serve "lilla" at all cost and my target was humanity..

we had a round of sex which we did flesh to flesh..
I asked her why she told me.
"the act of sex is the sharing of body and mind together. and also the sharing of blood and demons
for whoever you have sex with.
you make a way for demons to enter whether "flesh or with elastic" she left later on.

I went and bathed again cause my body was all messed up with sperm..that's the second time I was releasing since my mum gave birth to me.
I went to look at my self on the mirror to repair my red tie which marched with my "red sachete" ( on the left part of my suit. a red piece of hanky ). all of them marched my black suit and black shoe with my black punk hair..a neat haircut.

the mirror started sparkling . then i raised my face to see a red fire.. an image appeared on the mirror.. resembling the demon assigned to me
"jehoholahi!!!" I called .
hello! Mathew the image on the mirror responded.
I am at your service sir I proclaimed kill that Lady..
which lady?...
the one that collected something from you this morning .
to refill your blood bank the demon completed
your wish is my command ..I responded
to be continued...
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
I entered the hospital .. my friends came and joined me we discussed a little about the rate which people were dying in the hospital..

A woman who has been giving birth for ten years now with five children it can be surprising that when she visited the hospital during labour...she died together with her baby..
I knew Christy was at work since she did not show up at the hospital this morning..
I asked one of the nurses her whereabouts and I was told that she just left the country this morning..
why would she do that without informing me?..
I thanked the nurse and entered the rest room..

I could see the husband still sitting on the ground crying like a baby... the whole nurses were there looking at the man ...some sympathetic and some unsympathetic.. Nobody came to console him... he was just there crying.... A closer look at the Man I saw that he was empty.

He had demons in him manipulating his life..I could see them laughing inside the body of the man as they vowed to make his life miserable..

since yesterday night I got new abilities ...I could see spiritual things like giants ..gigantic handsome wicked men on the main road...demons (xalar)
I could tell about peoples past but cannot tell the future

when I was driving to the hospital I saw two demons hanging on the air waiting for a particular car to pass
so I asked my guardian "jehoholahi" what they demons were doing at that region ..He told me Mathew these are the spirit of death.. they belong to our kingdom
they are there to kill they traitors (Christians)

he called the name of a pastor they were waiting for..
as I approached the area were the demons were floating on the air I stopped.. there was traffic so other cars at my back were blaring there horn for me to move ..the traffic light already turned green arrow.. meaning that I need to move .. but I stood were I was so the cars came and over took me..

Immediately the demons that were now untop of my car noticed that I could see them ..
came down and entered my car..
they were dressed in cloths made of thick dark smoke and a white face that looked like they were putting on a mask and as the moved they whole place was darkened..

jehoholahi called and told me to move my car that I am not strong to withstand this "Angels of death" that I need to travel many realms and planes in other to get the powers to tame this demons...

As they entered my car coming close to me .he told me that they won't harm that I should appease them. so I wasn't scared I bow down to them in spirit and appeased them .. then they vanished...

I alighted my car and sped of.. jehoholahi made me to understand that while I was on the main road not moving while other cars where moving he made the police and FRSC not to see me.. because when I saw those xalar(demons) I was astonished.. and could not move I came back to my senses some minutes later..and appeased them by giving them the little blood in my blood bank..

In the spiritual plane the more blood you have the more powerful you become because blood is life.. especially human blood..

In the hospital I still saw those demons inside that man I pitied the man at first but a feeling came over me and then I hated the man and felt like destroying him totally..

This I was meant to understand by my second personality jehoholahi(that's what he told me) that I was sharing there energy .
whenever jehoholahi spoke to me I gained knowledge dark knowledge and his words are spoken within a flash. ..when he speaks there seems to be a clear picture of what he is talking about you will understand whatever he says...

I was giving a ring by jehoholahi ...gold colored ring with red jewel ..I thanked him and praised him.. he told me that I should use the ring to command calamities on people and it will happen.. I was in the male rest room in the hospital so I slid the ring inside my middle finger..
something vibrated in my pocket ...brought it out and it was my phone..
my mum was calling ..
I saved her name with "Mummy". I picked the call

me: mummy ooo!!.. I said with joy cause I really really missed her.
mummy: how are you my son?
me: am fine mummy.
mummy :hope you are feeding well? hope those doctors are treating you well??...hope you are enjoying Kaduna??.
me :oh mummy this one that you are asking all this question which one will answer..am fine fine. fine and am okay okay okay..I said joyfully with a chuckle.. I am so lucky to have a caring mum I said to my self..
remember that I am mummy's pet..

mummy:..ok I called to tell you that I will be visiting with your elder sister...from there we will book a flight to Dubai.. we want to buy some clothes and jewelries for your sisters wedding..
me:wow!...so big sis is finally getting married?.

mummy: yes my son..
me: mummy give her your phone let me talk to her. her phone has been switched off for the past one week now.
mummy: she's not around.. she went to the mall with some of her friends..
me: ok when she comes tell her to call me. her phone is switched off..
mummy: ok stay clear of women ooo make sure you concentrate on your work and don't make bad friends.and make sure you eat lot of vegetables.
me:ok mum I will..
she cut the call
As I dropped my phone jehoholahi spoke up again
Go to your house and check your mirror you will see your sisters fiancee ..
he is driving to Lagos at the moment kill him..in other to refill your blood bank and also kill the girl in your apartment ..
you need to start your projection to meet lilla...

Lilla says that he wants to see you but you are not ready you cannot withstand his presence..

he went on to tell me how I belonged to lilla from the day I was born that I was lillas incarnate .that he put me in to my mothers womb.
I was eager to do anything to see my father Lilla..
I was proud to be god son and promised to do anything possible possible in other to see him.

I became more heartless.. restless ...wild like a burning flame in a forest which evolves to wild fire...

It was evening already so I signed out that Friday and went home... immediately I went to the mirror spoke to my ring with some incantations "jeho" taught me..for summoning my victims..I got bestowed with extraordinary knowledge of incantations..but there was more to learn..
he appeared immediately on the mirror inside his car he was a handsome white man and when I looked at him more he had a good heart and really loved my sister but he was empty ..
his spiritual profile was displayed to me on the mirror...I saw everything about him ..
he was from "south Africa". his mum is died when he was seven" his dad is a wealthy business man known all over south Africa..
he owned three companies that deal with software..
he was the only son.. and more.. one of his big
companies was situated in "joanesburg"..

I looked at they mirror again he was heading to abuja international airport he was carried by his driver
he looked like a Hausa guy.
in their black bullet proof "cardillac escalade" they drove.. as they approached a fly over near central mosque .
I commanded their car to Summersault.. as the approached the flyover their car somersaulted...
and mysteriously jumped over the barricade protecting cars from falling off the two lane flyover .. they
fell on the main road down the flyover and started smoking ..

Immediately I got an alert from the occult world that my blood bank in the sea has been replenished that I can now come to the sea...
the alert came like a trance...

Ambulance and naija fire fighters were seen trying to bring out there remains cause ..
the white man and the driver have become history and a loss to my sister..
the main road were lit with streets lights..
I closed the magical TV mirror in front of me..

Took my shower and ate the food I bought from a restaurant on my way back home.. egusi soup and semovita.
and just as I was about to sleep..

A knock came on my door and guess who it was Rachael the lady that collected pressing iron from me this morning..
my queen is really gonna be happy with me for what am going to do to her tonight..

to be continued.....
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
She was wearing a mini gown that stopped at her mid thigh ..she really planned something tonight... cause when I looked at her will.. in the spiritual realm she was dieing for sex.

I kept on looking at her smiling. and she kept on admiring me.. she was a beauty to behold ..a beauty that is going to be wasted... she wasn't wearing any bra cause I could see the tip of her breast from were I was standing..we stood there looking at each other for almost two minutes ..the environment was lit with white bulbs.

Am I not allowed inside? she asked.. or do you want to keep on enjoying the view?.. she added..

oh sorry were are my manners please come in you are welcome.. she was a moderate lady with a good behind as I observed caused she kept on taunting me with it.. as she jiggled it when entering my room.. and her blossom was wow..

she dropped the pressing iron near my lamp stand and were I kept a. pile of texts books on a glass table near my bed..

I closed the door and joined her on the bed ... they both of us knew that a spark was on. and knew what we wanted..only that she doesn't know what I actually wanted ..

she looked at me seductively.. and smiled
she started

You have a nice apartment.
thank you..
So where are you from?...she asked
I am from Enugu ,Nsukka precisely..
I kept a calm face the smile still on..
wow! am also from Enugu..but my LGA is Nkanu..
***in my mind I knew where she came from but just pretending I already know her profile ***
To cut the long story short...I made the first move by closing our distance I made her stand up and face me..
I kissed her..

you are really cute you know .. she mumbled in between kiss..

I know nah ... I did not say that..
I actually mumbled back ....thank you....

mmmmmmm.. you are so sweet and good in kissing
it has been a long time I had this kind of pleasure.. seems like there are other surprises

don't you have a boyfriend ?..I asked

yes I have but he is far away from here ..he is in portharcourt I haven't seen him for close to six months now..
she went down and pulled my night wear white trouser with purple round dot down .

revealing my already bulged inner wear she got excited on seeing my trouser.. this girl is really a pro .
she removed my trouser and started sucking my rod..
that was "yucky" to me because have never had sex with a lady sucking my dick... yuck!!.. never did Christy do that...
she kept on sucking until the excitement filled my head I ejaculated into her mouthy..and felt relief but I still felt energy in me ...so it was now my turn to do what I know best to do, as Christy taught me the last time we had sex..

I started removing her gown ..it was so easy to remove exposing her fine body ..with clean shaved pussy... she wasn't wearing pants either..
she really got prepared for her doom...

I started caressing her body.. I went down to her breast... I started sucking her breast...
she started shouting or should I say moaning so loud that I thought our neighbors were gonna hear her ..
I stopped sucking and was trying to slid my hand in to the now wet kitty..when she blocked it and told me to continue doing what I was doing to her bossom I continued for another 30 minutes until she took my hands down to her kitty...

I started handling her clits my hands were dry so she shrieked in pain and asked me if I had any lotion?..

I went to another table at the other side of the room and brought out the lotion.
I applied it on my hand and started fingering her as I knew how to do best ..I did that for fifteen minutes until she started convulsing..
pouring out her kitty fluid on my right hand were I put the ring..

Immediately I hovered on top of her supporting my weight on my knees and elbow.. and started fucking sense out of her...
in the process I looked at my ring which was shining in the yellow lamp stand light in my room..due to her vaginal fluid whose scent filled the air ...
commanded some silent incantations into the ring..
she was moaning loudly her kitty was really tight and I was penetrating deeply...so she could not hear the words I whispered as she was busy enjoying the pleasure I was giving her..

Then I ejaculated inside her I laid down beside her both of us breathing heavily from the marathon
..I curdled her ...that's the last time I will see her in this world..
Kissed her fore head and slept off..
During the period of sex when I made that incantation ..
I unleashed a serpent. into her womb..
a spiritual cobra from Egypt..
it was dangerous and an ancient demon from old..

so immediately I ejaculated the serpent was already in my sperm spiritually so it flushed in to Form physically..

it was going to suck her blood and then she would become lifeless..that would be her end..
we slept in my room ..

I projected to our kingdom in India..just by imagining I was there..
inside the Indian jungle in front of the tree. I muttered an incantation jehoholahi taught me(lao Lao lentarata)

the tree opened revealing light I entered the tree and teleported in to the hall..
they were all gathered together...
waiting for my arrival..
immediately I entered through The door of no door..
my Queen started praise me...
she gave me a name "Tarah" meaning the destroyer of Christians...
That night the blood of "Rachael Okey" entered my blood bank..
she was now a dead person still breathing in other words
"a walking dead"

By twelve o'clock that night we were assigned to go and attack a Christian gathering in Nigeria... Lagos some of my colleague's were assigned to other parts of the world ..
I was empowered with "1000 international demons" to big for a starter like me..but I was favoured by lilla the almighty..

I and the 1000 international demons flew I was floating in the air with them...

with high speed we reached the crusade ground in Lagos ..
they were singing and clapping and playing drums ,guitar, piano.. unto the traitor they called the "messiah"..

The place was really hot with praises cause the demons with me started shaking and became afraid..
this I could not understand...so we got into work by making the people there sleep..
they praises started going down as we started tampering with the electrical appliances..
we do that by sending dark force into the generators and also creating high currents which burned the pianos and some of the guitars..
But something happened the pastor who was suppose to host the program was our occultic member in a different plane..
but the assistant was a fire brand...because I saw fire around him that covered the crusade ground.. the fire burnt upwards I could not see the end.. he was still waiting for the other pastor who was still in the hotel room romancing some sisters in the lord that attend to him..
the pastor was the one leading praises...

In the spiritual realm you could see anything even though that object is in space..and you can see through walls as if they were made of glass.

in the dark night of Lagos there were some boys who were there not really there for the crusade but the were chasing ladies..
I was naked I came down from the air walking around the crusade which was put at a stand still due to they disturbances we caused...
I saw this particular boy reading the bible outside the church ...I went close to him I could not be seen by physical eyes...
he kept on reading until I could hear his thoughts reading "killing is a sin.
fornication is a sin"
I got angry and as I was about to strike him with thunder a wind from nowhere blew me away into
a forest...

to be continued ...

sorry for the late updates there was a little bit of problem in our area
Re: Fallen Angel by lorelife(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
waiting 4 more. God bless ur brains
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
THANKS DEAR
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2016
The forest that I found myself wasn't the forest of this world..
in that forest you will see trees that look like mango tree but have the leafs that looked like paw paw tree..
you will see another tree that looks like an iroko but has fruits that looks like mango tree..

There were trees there white as snow and having fruits that looked like white bats hanging on each branch the trees there were mysterious... no leafs were on this particular one.

they had trees that did not exist on earth ...

I sat down on the floor of the forest that looked like it was covered with organic manure.. leaves littered all over the place. leaves that looked like the ears of a donkey.

I was trying to understand why the wind blew me away...was it lilla?.. if it was lilla I would have known...

i was secretly told that lillas son was the "messiah" and he was the one waging war against our kingdom... and that he was in hell in the "ruvalok" world now receiving his punishment ..because of his rebellion...

they said that I will see him soon... both with some of his followers..

I assumed a lotus form(crossing my leg in yoga form)
and started meditating ..and making the sound :aaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm!!!!!!..
aaaaaaaauuuuuuuuummmmmmm!!!!!!!..
to enhance more concentration....
as I was meditating something came to my mind they place I found my self ..there was no living thing there...

I was still unclad ..I stood up and entered the forest running like a wolf .. I took a second look at my body
and I was really a wolf.. I had transformed in to a wolf just by imagining I was one...

cool.. I kept on running until I reached the other end of the forest..

it was like as if they place were I was ...was a large desert..and inside they desert was an oasis..that was the so called forest I found my self..

I stepped my leg on the sand there and started walking ..a closer look at the sand it was white and not brown as it should be ... I picked up a handful of the grain of sand..

and observed.. it wasn't snow it was sand.. this is amazing..wonderful I muttered.. I dropped the sand and started trekking the desert seem to have no end..

I started running in high speed faster than the speed of light... you people will call. it teleporting ..

I went to every inch of the place but it seemed like going forever..now I was in my normal human spirit body....

At the middle of the desert I sat down again in a lotus form.. and started calling the host of demons I knew to come and help me get out of this place..

As I was still calling them..
a large viper ..that resembled a rattle snake came out from nowhere and approached me as it was coming
I taught it was coming to harm me so I stood up and started ordering thunder to strike the snake...
but nothing happened.

they snake kept coming and as it was now where I was it enterred my body..

opening my eyes I saw my self back at the crusade ground in Lagos..I was astonished..I started wondering and pondering what actually happened but no answer.. immediately "jeho".. appeared ..

You have an unfinished business Mathew.. go and strike and cause more confusion
as I was moving around thinking of the best strategy to use and cause destruction ..I passed through were I saw that
boy reading the bible and vowed that I will find him and end him ... cause they boy was nowhere to be found..

I entered the crusade ground and saw the assistant pastor ..he was saying something..

assist pastor: The pastor would not be able to make it today..
he has some crucial issue on ground
I will invite the prayer warriors to come and lead us in praises and worship...
they devil is at work here.. they dark forces came and infiltrated our musical appliances and also
caused slumbering amongst us...
let us start praises and fight against this invisible forces of darkness..

As he was saying all those things they anger in me kept on building up and burning like ...I became very ruthless..
As they started praises something like fire came out from no where and started enclosing us inside the arena ..
they fire was so tormenting ..that they demons took to there heels and abandoned me there..

that even made me more angrier as I started muterring some incantations asking the assistant pastor to fall dead in the arena but nothing happened..

I thought I had lost my powers and then decided to run away from the church arena..
all those that were under they spell of sleep harness woke up and joined in the praises..
they musical instruments and the power source..came back to life..
then as I came out from the crusade ground flying and hanging on the air.... I looked into the crusade ground again and saw fire everywhere fire was burning all over the place but it did not seem to affect anybody there the fire seemed to favour them and the building and chairs inside weren't burning or melting..

As I tried going back into the place the fire caught me and started burning me..

oh! my! it was painful..they fire tortured me. until I escaped ...as I was running and staggering through the well lit city of Lagos...

I came back to my senses in my spiritual form..
went back to the crusade ground. there were young handsome boys that came to the crusade ground just to get girls..in my anger that I failed..
I sent a sexual spirit from the sea..
it came and posses them ..

they were now having sex in the crusade ground in some dark places there when I sent a bunch of vipers to go and attack and bite them. to death... they snakes appeared .

That night about five boys and eight girls died ...their blood went immediately into my blood bank..

I did not stop there I went to the main road which led to the crusade ground and commanded a trailer to hit some boys who came to the night vigil but they had evil motives to have sex.... and also some came to pick pocket I could read their minds...

and they were just looking at some ladies entering the arena with evil minds they evil spirit possessed them... That was how there life got wasted and that was how they became history.

They trailer somersaulted causing havoc and further destruction which I did not anticipate ..

it was a trailer that carried petrol so an explosion issued that killed more people that were hanging around the crusade ground...

I went back to India and entered the tree ... there was a ceremony was going on ..

and with further questioning of some of the inhabitants of the city ..
I was told that the ceremony was held for me ...

The queen came to me and kissed me ..she said my son you have been promoted to level "111" we are bidding you farewell for you are going to the next level of your projection(astral travel)

Though in the occult world those that are been innitiated do think that there is only one occult plane found only on the earth plane..
.But there are more world's very large ...larger than than the earth realm....
in the universe as a whole there are occult world.. inside them lies different planes. ..

inside the planes lied different occultic zones.
and inside the zones lie the kingdoms which can inhabitate trees, grasses, statues,sock always..a stone ,rock,etc.
This were secret thing nobody knew I was told .because I was Lilla's incarnate.
nobody in our kingdom have ever been promoted to level "111" from the magical newspaper I was reading. I was meant to understand that we were six in number that were choosen and that I was among the lucky ones...

Even Christy did not know about this secrets revealed to me...
In all earth realm nobody knew that the occultic dominium had seven worlds..
Nobody knew that there were entities rulling the different occultic zones,planes,worlds in kingdom of darkness..
nobody knew that the kingdom of darkness was to many to count or number..
Nobody knew that the demons with us were actually fallen angels from heaven...

to be continued...

Drop your comments!!!!..
Re: Fallen Angel by Morelaa: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=redon12 post=50113456] how are you I said ..with joy and Smiles all over my face .. I was smiling like
some body that won a lottery.
I am fine!. she responded with this killer smiles that was driving me crazy . we started talking we strolled down the wards and stood on the
balcony of the second roof of the building we were in .. you could hear the cries
of new born babies there.
she told me how she got her bsc in medicine in the USA ...so i am a
surgeon..she said. ..I told her mine that i was gynaecologist .she did not like the states and wanted to stay
in Nigeria but her father was against it .
they had a house in "Miami " were she stayed.. so she
used her birthday as an excuse to come back to Nigeria..that was when i saw her in the hotel...
later she made her
father understand the fact that she wanted to stay in the country. at least long
enough to do her NYSC program ..she said that she wanted to stay with her
people and also marry a Nigerian..
she narrated that american guys cheat a lot and bla bla bla bla.
She told me how she felt when I collapsed at the hotel VIP section .. she taught
a handsome guy like me was going to die like that .she was seriously panicking
until my friend calmed her down"she was referring to Dave " and told her that I
was under the influence of alcohol .
she said she had seen many people die like that.
She narrated her family background to me .how she wasthe only child of her
parent ..how her mother died at the Age of eight. and also she told
me about her love escapades ..how her two white boyfriends cheated on her
and broke up with her..leaving her heartbroken**in my mind I was like who will cheat on a beautiful
angel like this:ha some people don't even know what they got..***
She told me everything about her self..
she said she felt safe with me that's why she felt free to say anything. that I
was innocent*truly I was innocent*. from the tutorial Dave gave me about ladies
I knew that my charming face was doing the trick .
I started with my family background and bla bla bla..how my dad became LGA
chairman of Enugu my city..how he fought hard with politics and became the senator.. I
talked about my mum siblings and so on.........
I told her about my problems with ladies .. how I cannot stand any lady..she
laughed a little while and looked at me with the eyes that entails doubt and"i like this guy"..
while I stood there with my face startled like a frozen fish.. cause I have never
told any girl about my predicament or should I say "weakness" ...
through out my conversation with her my face was totally bent I dared not look
at her cause I was a shy person some times she would talk and touch me ...she
was really flirting with me.. I really felt totally uncomfortable..it seems like she
understood my predicament. cause she stopped her advances.... the building we
were in was the maternity building painted blue and white outside and the
inside was totally white same with every room with blue curtains hanging on the
doors and windows.. the smell of "izal " filled the environs..me and "Christiana"
that's her name
were sitting on the balcony of the second and last floor of the building wearing
our lab coats..tho!. she removed her coats she was wearing a red suit which
marched her cover shoe and lips colour which she painted red... she left her
hair flying * told ya it was natural and long*.. she was a sight to catch a
beauty that breaks the heart.. and a body that will make you hustle for life to
get..
whenever she looked away not looking .. I always try to take a look of the
pretty angel around me.. her beautiful perfume saint filled my nose and the air..
we were still discussing about my problem.. when her phone vibrated she
removed her Samsung galaxy s5 from her red purse.. and answered a call.. she
talked a little while and cut the call with annoyance ...
what's wrong why did your mood suddenly change so rapidly..I asked
..its my dad she responded ..he wants me to go back to the "US" right away
..he said that he secured a job for me in a hospital there and then he wants me to leave at the ending of this month.. she completed..
ehya!!.. i consoled..
we exchanged contacts and then I went back to my "log ".
she promised to visit me the next weekend...
oh my God what will I do now?.. how will I welcome her? ..
what should I get for her?. how long will she stay?.. all this lingered in my
mind..throughout that night I was just thinking of what to do and what not to
do until I slept off .by 2pm.. i woke up the following morning with a thunderous headache ..I
searched for paracetamol and swallowed two tablet and drained the cup of
water... I prepared for work.. I was already late my watch was clicking 9am...
so I called to inform some of my
colleagues to sign that i will be absent that day ...that I travelled to "ABJ" and would be
back tomorrow . I went back to sleep and woke up by 3pm in the afternoon..
Did some work in my laptop and went to bathe..
Then I started scrutinising my room to see if their is any abnormalities...
i was a Chelsea fan so my room was light blue in colour with Chelsea players
posters in every part of the room... even my bed my dad personally brought a set of Chelsea bed sheets from
Canada cause he to was a fan..my room was tiled . a perfect self "con" ..a plasma
LG TV on the wall with assorted decoders ranging from strong to dstv and game
consoles. Xbox 200 and PS 3...
I had drawings and posters of frank Lampard on the wall near the bathroom
door at the north part of the room when you view it from the door side my favourite player.
..I really wish Dave was around.. I wouldn't be going true this mind stress...cause he was an
expert in ladies.
I went to work the next day .. wearing my NYSC khaki
I drove my car to the hospital parked and furthered into the hospital. the first
person I bumped into was Christy .
seems like she was waiting for me to come to work I greeted her ..
she smiled and responded positively I was in a hurry so I was trying to make
her understand that I could not stand her and I really wanted to go and sign in..
to show that I came back the exact time, I promised which was 8am....
Matt I have been calling you since yesterday day but you haven't been picking
my call .hope their is nothing wrong ?..she said with a crying voice filled with
mild sarcasm..
oh My God I remember please forgive me I was working on my laptop that I
forgot to switch on my phone with a dead battery I responded with remorse in
my voice.
I would be coming to your house today Matt ..make sure you cook for me she
said with a chuckle and text me your address bye bye . she left she was also
doing her NYSC so this time she wore her green khaki combat trouser
just like mine and a t-shirt written NYSC at the front..
Chai!!!!!...what will I do now... we finished our work for the day . I wasn't
among the night shift victims so I went home to prepare for the arrival of the petty
lady Christy ..
I just faced the nervousness and this time I did not bother myself about any
thing I just .. kept a peaceful mind..
so I removed my phone from my pocket and switched it on . just to see 10
missed calls and and 2 messages just from Christy ... why did she bother her
self so much as to call me this many times .
Back at my apartment I was busy playing music on my system ,same time watching a movie... enjoying my self.. when I
heard a knock...nobody will visit by this time me cause my friends don't even know where
live due to security reasons my dad is a politician you know his colleagues might want to get at him someday.
when she told me to send her my address i did that immediately without hesitation what do you expect?... when she called me 10 times without response..
i unplugged my ear piece and went to answer the door lo! and behold! it was the most beautiful Lady i ever seen i wanted to start hugging her cause she just put the desire to that days ago ...
common matt haven't you ever seen a lady dressed like this before she blotted out sarcastically? . *came back to my senses*
please pardon my attitude i am just an innocent guy i said jokingly while smiling sheepishly..
we laughed about my statement--i am an innocent guy--.
ain't you gonna let me in she said seductively with thick US accent....
sorry my bad common in i said ...
she cat walked inside...she was dressed in a jean skirt that stopped at her mid lapps revealing all her cleavages and jean jacket.. with a familiarised white shirt inside that also stopped at her mid abdomen... a perfect sexy creature i do see in american movies..
wow!..you have a nice apartment she said while removing her jacket and heels..at the other side of the room..*in my mind i was like what is this girl planning* ..
i muttered with a stamarring voice: thank you!...
To tell you the truth i have never seen a naked woman live before ..unless in movies and pornographic films...
seems like she planned this before coming cause she was just making herself comfortable in my room ..
there was a deafening silence ... she took up my laptop and started watching the movie i was entertaining myself with before she came in ... the "THREE IDIOTS" an Indian film i was in there standing looking at her like as if i saw a ghost... all the while she was smiling doing what she was doing on my system...the room started becoming to hot for. me stay in.. i sneaked out..to receive fresh air i was living in a compound house well furnished bungalow owned by the hospital i was working with there were other students there ..those that were still doing there internship..my dad did not
want me to stay in the camp so he made sure he secured a place for. me in Kaduna city..
i heard her voice calling .my name from the inside.
i ran into the room like some one called by their mother..
you called i said..
yes she responded.. why did you leave me all alone in this your big room?.
i am very sorry .i responded
don't you like me?.. she asked with a teary voice..
you will not understand i said with regret..
"love"you did not even care to offer me anything..
i am sorry now i responded what would you like ... i have five alive in my fridge...*in my mind i was like so this girl don fall for me like this She even called me love*...
hmmm... thank you very much but i don't feel like taking anything now... come and watch this movie with me...
so to please her i joined her on the bed ..
you have taste as a guy seems like you are a Chelsea fan?..
yeah..i responded. thankyou.
i became afraid of my own bed..
nooo come and lie down here you will not see it very well if you stay that side she said sarcastically.. i adjusted closing the distance***this girl is planning something o**
we started watching one film like that she brought from her "log".
we watched then the film reached a romantic part.. i guess it was a Korean movie.. i don't even know when last i watched a movie cause i have been workng in the hospital day and night..
for the first time i started having this sexual urge cause she was sure seducing me with day way she dressed that night you will know that she was prepared..my cock started getting attention thus ,making me uncomfortable i drifted a little bit from her but she rolled towards me thereby closing the distance again..we were lying on our front which was on the bed the laptop was at the top of the extreme end of the bed so we were lying down watching the movie.. **i used to watch pornographic films in my hundred level but i have never felt this way** I started feeling changes in my body... they shyness disappeared and then started reminiscing all the act of sex i do see in porn movies..
my body system changed..
next thing I saw my self caressing her beautiful hair.."she was giggling .enjoying it
have you ever had zex before??.. she said amused by my new behaviour.
i am still a virgin..i responded with deep voice
i noticed.. she added..
she came up and kissed me we started pulling off each others clothes..
she taught me how to take out many positions in sex in one night during our sex period
that was how i lost my virginity..
after the sex we rested for about 30minutes.. then she dressed up and told me she was leaving .
what!!!... its 12:27am already you cant leave cause i am not going to allow you..there might be some people who might want to kidnap you .or some rapist please don't go ..but she insisted she wanted to go..that i am still a stranger to her
i came with my car "honey"
so don't worry she said.
so you think i will kill you or what if you pass the night here.. we just had an intimate mome-----its not like that you will not understand..she responded with a crying voice..i tried persuading her to stay but she refused..so i let her be..
i escorted her to her car everywhere was quiet ..it was the full moon the tarred road was shining. that you can see everything..
her car was a "Lamborghini 6469". wow! you have a nice car..thanx! she mumbled she mumbled behind her throat..did i anger you?. i asked with pleading voice..wasn't i good in---
see you tomorrow i am running late
her engine came to life and she zoomed of ..before i could ask her were she was running late to.
the last thing i heard her say was: "make sure you have a good night sleeeeeep!!!"..
I went back to my room the korean film was still playing . she forgot
her disk in my system..i will returned it to her tomorrow.

"matt Wake up" i heard a voice call ... may be its not me.. but the voice is coming from my room..the voice sounds like that of Christy... i jerked up immediately rubbing my eyes and hit the light switch there she was ...it was Christy
wearing a white robe. and on her hand was a sword and a mask..what
are you doing in my room?? how did you enter??.
no response.
the only thing i heard was follow me!!!.. my leg started walking

nice has always bro
Re: Fallen Angel by Morelaa: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2016
redon12:
The forest that I found myself wasn't the forest of this world..
in that forest you will see trees that look like mango tree but have the leafs that looked like paw paw tree..
you will see another tree that looks like an iroko but has fruits that looks like mango tree..

There were trees there white as snow and having fruits that looked like white bats hanging on each branch the trees there were mysterious... no leafs were on this particular one.

they had trees that did not exist on earth ...

I sat down on the floor of the forest that looked like it was covered with organic manure.. leaves littered all over the place. leaves that looked like the ears of a donkey.

I was trying to understand why the wind blew me away...was it lilla?.. if it was lilla I would have known...

i was secretly told that lillas son was the "messiah" and he was the one waging war against our kingdom... and that he was in hell in the "ruvalok" world now receiving his punishment ..because of his rebellion...

they said that I will see him soon... both with some of his followers..

I assumed a lotus form(crossing my leg in yoga form)
and started meditating ..and making the sound :aaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm!!!!!!..
aaaaaaaauuuuuuuuummmmmmm!!!!!!!..
to enhance more concentration....
as I was meditating something came to my mind they place I found my self ..there was no living thing there...

I was still unclad ..I stood up and entered the forest running like a wolf .. I took a second look at my body
and I was really a wolf.. I had transformed in to a wolf just by imagining I was one...

cool.. I kept on running until I reached the other end of the forest..

it was like as if they place were I was ...was a large desert..and inside they desert was an oasis..that was the so called forest I found my self..

I stepped my leg on the sand there and started walking ..a closer look at the sand it was white and not brown as it should be ... I picked up a handful of the grain of sand..

and observed.. it wasn't snow it was sand.. this is amazing..wonderful I muttered.. I dropped the sand and started trekking the desert seem to have no end..

I started running in high speed faster than the speed of light... you people will call. it teleporting ..

I went to every inch of the place but it seemed like going forever..now I was in my normal human spirit body....

At the middle of the desert I sat down again in a lotus form.. and started calling the host of demons I knew to come and help me get out of this place..

As I was still calling them..
a large viper ..that resembled a rattle snake came out from nowhere and approached me as it was coming
I taught it was coming to harm me so I stood up and started ordering thunder to strike the snake...
but nothing happened.

they snake kept coming and as it was now where I was it enterred my body..

opening my eyes I saw my self back at the crusade ground in Lagos..I was astonished..I started wondering and pondering what actually happened but no answer.. immediately "jeho".. appeared ..

You have an unfinished business Mathew.. go and strike and cause more confusion
as I was moving around thinking of the best strategy to use and cause destruction ..I passed through were I saw that
boy reading the bible and vowed that I will find him and end him ... cause they boy was nowhere to be found..

I entered the crusade ground and saw the assistant pastor ..he was saying something..

assist pastor: The pastor would not be able to make it today..
he has some crucial issue on ground
I will invite the prayer warriors to come and lead us in praises and worship...
they devil is at work here.. they dark forces came and infiltrated our musical appliances and also
caused slumbering amongst us...
let us start praises and fight against this invisible forces of darkness..

As he was saying all those things they anger in me kept on building up and burning like ...I became very ruthless..
As they started praises something like fire came out from no where and started enclosing us inside the arena ..
they fire was so tormenting ..that they demons took to there heels and abandoned me there..

that even made me more angrier as I started muterring some incantations asking the assistant pastor to fall dead in the arena but nothing happened..

I thought I had lost my powers and then decided to run away from the church arena..
all those that were under they spell of sleep harness woke up and joined in the praises..
they musical instruments and the power source..came back to life..
then as I came out from the crusade ground flying and hanging on the air.... I looked into the crusade ground again and saw fire everywhere fire was burning all over the place but it did not seem to affect anybody there the fire seemed to favour them and the building and chairs inside weren't burning or melting..

As I tried going back into the place the fire caught me and started burning me..

oh! my! it was painful..they fire tortured me. until I escaped ...as I was running and staggering through the well lit city of Lagos...

I came back to my senses in my spiritual form..
went back to the crusade ground. there were young handsome boys that came to the crusade ground just to get girls..in my anger that I failed..
I sent a sexual spirit from the sea..
it came and posses them ..

they were now having sex in the crusade ground in some dark places there when I sent a bunch of vipers to go and attack and bite them. to death... they snakes appeared .

That night about five boys and eight girls died ...their blood went immediately into my blood bank..

I did not stop there I went to the main road which led to the crusade ground and commanded a trailer to hit some boys who came to the night vigil but they had evil motives to have sex.... and also some came to pick pocket I could read their minds...

and they were just looking at some ladies entering the arena with evil minds they evil spirit possessed them... That was how there life got wasted and that was how they became history.

They trailer somersaulted causing havoc and further destruction which I did not anticipate ..

it was a trailer that carried petrol so an explosion issued that killed more people that were hanging around the crusade ground...

I went back to India and entered the tree ... there was a ceremony was going on ..

and with further questioning of some of the inhabitants of the city ..
I was told that the ceremony was held for me ...

The queen came to me and kissed me ..she said my son you have been promoted to level "111" we are bidding you farewell for you are going to the next level of your projection(astral travel)

Though in the occult world those that are been innitiated do think that there is only one occult plane found only on the earth plane..
.But there are more world's very large ...larger than than the earth realm....
in the universe as a whole there are occult world.. inside them lies different planes. ..

inside the planes lied different occultic zones.
and inside the zones lie the kingdoms which can inhabitate trees, grasses, statues,sock always..a stone ,rock,etc.
This were secret thing nobody knew I was told .because I was Lilla's incarnate.
nobody in our kingdom have ever been promoted to level "111" from the magical newspaper I was reading. I was meant to understand that we were six in number that were choosen and that I was among the lucky ones...

Even Christy did not know about this secrets revealed to me...
In all earth realm nobody knew that the occultic dominium had seven worlds..
Nobody knew that there were entities rulling the different occultic zones,planes,worlds in kingdom of darkness..
nobody knew that the kingdom of darkness was to many to count or number..
Nobody knew that the demons with us were actually fallen angels from heaven...

to be continued...

Drop your comments!!!!..

very interesting...... any room for critics?
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
Morelaa:

very interesting...... any room for critics?

YEAH I LOVE THEM
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Fallen Angel by lorelife(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2016
let me say, u are doing a gr8 wok here. am getting insight a lot abt d spiritual. more inspiration 2 u man
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2016
I will keep it coming
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2016
lorelife:
let me say, u are doing a gr8 wok here. am getting insight a lot abt d spiritual. more inspiration 2 u man

THANKS TO YOU
" lore life"
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
I woke up the next day Rachael already left... I was greeted by a very tasty aroma .wow!..She cooked mmmmm..
I need to go and taste what she cooked.. I stood up rubbed my eyes and entered the kitchen..to see something enticing..
I tasted it and it was awesome: walking dead can cook

it was beans and plantain..it was inside a pot in the kitchen..
I removed a ceramic plate from the utensil rack..
and fetched some of the pots constituent. went back to my room as I was about to eat I remembered that I did not brush..
so I entered the bathroom and brushed as I was coming out I saw two pythons on my blue bed shit ..
first I thought it was an illusion of drawings on my bed so I ignored it..

but they supposed image on my bed moved which brought me back,
suspecting I was now in the kitchen so I dropped the plate of plantain and beans and went back to
my room..
lo and behold it was really a snake they two snakes had two heads..
as they called my name they spoke in unison just as the Chinese masters do speak ..
Mathew they called..
I responded: yes ...please what are you?..with shaky voice
snakes: we are ancient spirits of old we come to give you news from Lilla..
me: *I was astonished by there presence the pythons were black in colour they looked like cobras when the exposed their fangs ..they only thing is that they were extraordinarily bigger than cobras and much longer and have two heads...*
I am not worthy to speak to you ancient spirits..
please what message do you bring with you?.
snakes:we come to inform you that in few months after your NYSC You will need to travel to the Atlantic ocean..
you need to start your cosmic travel to the second world called the "Nanda" world.. you need to project to the ocean and also meet the ruler of the world "Nanda"
which lay beneath they ocean..her name is"queen punt I" (queen of the coast)..
She will fortify you more for the next cosmic projection you need to meet Lilla ..
me : I was amazed by what they told me..and worshipped them.. when I was done they disappeared in to the air....

My phone started ringing ..I set the ring tone to "I AM COMING HOME" by Skylar grey and diddy dirty money..

I picked they call and it was my mom..
she was crying.. and sobbing..

me:what's the problem mom ..mummy
did anything happen to dad please respond to me nah..mum? mum?.. mum?..
she cut they call...

I called again my senior brother picked it..

me: hello mum
snr bro: how are you junior ?..*that's what he calls me*..
me: am fine are you back from London so soon.
snr bro:yeah I came for Ada's wedding but something went wrong ..we are in the hospital now...Ada's fiancee had an accident but I don't think he will make it
*I could hear background sobbing and crying from his end*
me :how come?..
snr bro: bro its a long story till you come..
mum just fainted now ..they nurse are attending to her..
me :make sure you take care of her oooo if anything happen to her I will not forgive you..
*I really love my mom so much*
snr bro: don't worry she's awake now ..
me give her the phone..
snr bro: the doctor said that she is not yet stable enough..
me: where is big sis ?..
snr bro: long story. she is also in comma now they doctor said that they incident will affect her brain..

me : ok am on my way this is serious..

I cut the call I was happy for the death of that man even my sisters condition did not worry me cause I was ruthless to the core..
I only thought of my mum she's the only reason why I would be going to abuja..

I dressed my self and entered commercial I called the hospital here in KD and gave them excuses which they gladly accepted ..

I boarded the bus heading to abuja directly ...
I collected my ticket and went into the bus with my black back pack which contained everything I needed to stay in the hospital..

they bus sped of with about twelve passengers including me
As we were driving the rear mirror shone in the car I looked but nobody saw what I saw ..

I looked and saw a face that shined with fire...it was "jeho"...
kill everyone in this bus command your ring..the image on the rear mirror said..

Wow I was very happy finally I was going to kill..joy filled my heart .. I was ruthless,heartless,wicked..dangerous to stay with ..

I looked at the innocent faces in the bus.

the beautiful lady ..fair in colour the Hausa man sleeping.. the young boy putting on ear piece with red facing cap and black sweater..
the rich business man in suit..holding his travelling bag..
they driver chewing stick I could see him from the rear mirror ..
I turned looking at everybody smiling... just wondering how all they wonderful faces here will die..
I bent down in a sleeping position and muttered an incantation that I will one day regret(luta luta luta Rena srach macherib )..

Immediately I raised my two thumbs and pinned them together.. talaaa!!!..the bus i was in collided with they upcoming trailer...

those that saw the bus leaving could not believe that ..that was same bus they saw leave they park..
cause they bus was beyond recognition as every part of the bus disfigured with people inside..

everybody in the bus died as a result of the collision both the driver and the 10 passengers died..
I saw them during the collision I saw them shouting I saw horror in there faces as the glasses tore and separated there skins..
the iron rod of the car stung unto their throat and tore them in to pieces..
my blood bank was refilled immediately..
immediately after the collision I vanished from the car... first time I was teleporting physically
...people blamed the driver for drinking alcohol but he wasn't actually drunk he was meant to die just like the rest of
them in the bus....
my wickedness was rated in the kingdom of darkness as number 8 grading with 10 which was the highest
I appeared in a bathroom in Abuja's park where the bus would have alighted if it hadn't faced it doom...and boarded a taxi to the hospital..
I entered the hospital and was greeted by white evil spirits(xalar)..
people where going in and out of the hospital but they could not see they spirits I was the only one who could see them...

You will get to know why people could not see them..
it was 3pm already..
I entered inside and greeted my mom she was eating egusi soup and pounded yam they brought for her...
she was now back to her self
me :mom how are you doing?..
mom :am fine come and join me and eat..
she parted the hospital bed for me to sit down..
I wasn't in the mood for eating even though I was very hungry ..
I could not even test the delicious food at home
me: where is big bro?, dad?..big sis?....
your brother was called to the -----
before she could finish..
BREAKING NEWS.
..NTA LIVE ..
A car got. into an accident at abuja roàd leading to the loss of 11lifes..

Witness says that the car left with 12 passengers the whereabouts of 1 passenger is still a mystery...

to be continued...
drop your comments!!!!!
Re: Fallen Angel by olumose001(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ride on broda more energy to your thumb

1 Like

Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2016
Are you Mr Mathew??..
three policemen that barged in to my moms hospital room asked with fierce voice..
Me: Yes any problem??..
you are under arrest for the alleged murder of
miss "Racheal okey"...anything you say or do will be used against you
in the law court..

My mums jaw dropped
I knew she was
gonna go into another comma if
I did not bring up an explanation
mom: Leave my son alone..
my son is innocent he cannot kill anybody..

if you dare touch
my son I will make sure you
all rot in jail*she kept on shouting and crying*..
I could not talk anymore ..
I just stayed mute as the handcuffed me
I turned to look at my mum..

me: mum I did not kill anybody.. don't believe them

mum:yes I know you can do no such thing..
if you don't release my son ..
I swear you will all rot in prison..

they police men got frightened a little cause
she talked like wealthy woman..

in my mind I was thinking how come?..
spiritually my eyes wondered back to Kaduna inside the hospital..

spiritually I entered my room..
lo and behold it was open

I tried remembering if I really locked my room before leaving for abuja..
I saw police men and FBI and officials wearing a vest..
written SARS at the back..

I looked at what they were examining
they were all wearing white surgical gloves
just like the one wear for
surgery in our
hospital..

I took a closer look and there lay Rachael
on my bed..
then everything seemed clear to me
I did not lock my room so she entered the room and maybe was looking for her property
before she died..

I saw shattered plate of food on the ground..
and some nurses from our hospital were there they came and zipped her with a black bag all of them wearing gloves..

The sound of a marching timberland shoe and a slap from a hand that I thought was iron brought me back to reality..

My mum was still jacking some of the police men
telling them to leave me alone..
when two tall men entered the room
I was thinking that I was tall but I never knew that there were people taller than me..

the two men were wearing soldier khaki..and soldier T- shirt
holding pistol brigadier..

I wanted to see they idiot that slapped me ..
it was a full dressed soldier man who was holding a rifle..
he kicked and pounced on me until I was on my knees....
they two men came closer..

one of the soldier men: so you are the man that killed my sister??.. eh!??..

today you must die ..he hit me severely and brought out a pistol and wanted to shoot me before some mobile police entered and tried to separate me
from the man..
the hospital was now filled with force men.
people came trying to view what was going on in my mums ward even those that were on wheel chair and on drip..carried themselves to the area with their drips..

I could see some boys snapping and videoing ..
seems like I was going to appear on social media that evening..

some soldiers came and dragged my mum out of the room..

me: sir I did not kill your sister ..
believe me I did not..

Rachael's bro: shut up you foul ..
if you are not sentenced to death in the law court
I will make sure I sentence you my self..

the other tall soldier man he came with rushed me breaking through the mopol guys
and hit my jaw very hard with his fist..
blood just flew out..
second soldier: so you looked for a girl to kill and it was my girlfriend that was suitable..

he hit me again at the same point before the MO POl came and separated us my hands were still tied to my back with handcuff..

I started seeing blurry everybody started changing shape.. as my eyes closed the last thing I saw was the soldier man pouring spit on my face and cursing as I fell on
the ground and passed out..
Omo those blows were super in nature..

I woke up in a jail in State CID Kaduna..
where are my?.. I asked my self..
the police man we explained everything to me he seems to be friendly..

my jaws seems to be weak and painful that I could not feel my teeth with my tongue..
my face were all swollen with purple colours..
my eyes already increased in size to much..
that I found it had to open..

I tried to remember what really happened..
my mind went back to how I was busy receiving blows and slaps from those soldiers..
I vowed to kill them all..

in the cell I reorganised my self into a lotus form and started meditating..
I was distracted by a woman shouting..
the voice resembled that of my mum..

:I want to see my son.. any amount you want I will pay just to see him..

a police man entered the small hall that has cages inside (cells)and went directly to my cell opened it and handcuffed me..

he pushed me out of the cell like a criminal..
I entered the lobby were my mum was waiting ..
she ran and hugged me hard..
don't worry I will get you out of here..
I looked at the north side of the room

my big bro was sitting on a blue sittie they kept there..
he stood up and hugged me...assuring me that I will be out of there soon..
I told them not to worry that I will handle the situation my self..

big bro: how??..
So how did she get into your room
me: I don't really know..all I know is that I did not lock my door..
while embarking on my journey to abuja..
big bro: you really messed up.. do you know that her bro is a major general and the boyfriend is a captain..
me: don't worry bro i will scale through..
I just don't know why bad luck just caught up with me..
big bro: see your face..they really did a good job on it ..

me: Mum where's dad?..

mum: he's still in London he will be here tomorrow..
me: I don't want to ruin his political carrier..
mum: dont worry everything will be okay..

police man:Maam your time has expired..
I should be taking him back to jail an order was ensued.. not to let him see anyone..

mum:I understand my son thank you for helping us..
anytime you need help just call me...
she gave him her complimentary card..

He took me back to the cell this time he became more softer..
Our family lawyer came the next day..his name is "mr okoye"..

Mr okoye: I want to see my client..

they brought me out from the cell..
this time my swollen face has transformed back to normal..

me; good morning sir?..
Mr okoye: how are you...
me :am fine.

mr okoye:Is there anything you will like me to know you haven't told anyone else..
me: *too fast bro you did not even condole* no sir..I did not kill her----- if that's what you are thinking..
Mr okoye: don't worry I know.... I will be leaving right away ..your court case will start next week..
this is a battle between we the civilian government and milltary government ..cause the military are backing up the brother of the deceased....

me: I understand when am I getting a bail..
Mr okoye: a bail doesn't seem to be forth coming this is a serious Case..
you will remain in police custody..
The police man took me back to my cell..

during the night hour ..dangerous hour(12:00pm)
I went to our kingdom spiritually...
we feasted throughout the whole morning..
drinking blood.. I came back 4am..

I was now empowered with all sorts of local and international demon..

In the afternoon of that very day I went in to a spiritual projection in a lotus form..
I left my body and started wondering through the city of Kaduna...

Then I went to China...
I went into the secret places in China capital city.. "Beijing"..

I went in to the temple of "ying kang"..
when I entered there I greeted him by appeasing him with blood ..

then I urged him to guide me in to the inner realm of the Nanda world...

I saw Chinese big men and women who where masters themselves..
they could see me naked..
in that hall ..They were about 50 in the temple..staying in a lotus form round in a circle..spiritually.. but physically there was nobody there at all..

a portal opened and I was ushered into the satanic library..

to be continued...

make sure you drop your comment!!!!..
Re: Fallen Angel by drehdinho(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Your brain is blessed. Please, don't be too long to update the next episode. Everything is just like I'm watching a movie.
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2016
guys sorry for the late update ...
I was banned from posting..due to violation of some naira land laws and regulations towards
posting topics……
I will compensate with TWO updates by Gods grace
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
The library was fantastic.
you could see
books arranged in rows and columns
of materials gold in colour
shaped in a shelf form..

the library was awesome ... you could see some Chinese
people wearing black clothes
with white belts..
sitting on the air in lotus form reading some books that opened itself hanging on the air..

I walked passed a Chinese young guy like that ..
was floating untop of
me
I stood under him looking up to see if he will
notice
me..

he did notice me ...
immediately he saw me he started coming down
and then he put his feet on the ground...

Welcome Mathew to the library of all Hidden knowledge..

here you can find the knowledge to do anything you want to do...the Chinese guy proclaimed...

me:How did you know my na---

Chinese guy:your name??..
I have known you for long you are lillas incarnate.. he said with Chinese accent

everything you did the night you got initiated, the time and period blood that the enemies blood entered your blood bank...the time you killed that young south African that is your sister's fiance...

the accident you caused before getting arrested the time date place state of collision ..
nature of damage ..how many people that were killed

were all written before you could Even think of it...
the time "jeholalahi" appeared to you are all written here.. in this Library.
the day you were born
the university you schooled in Nigeria .

the hotel where your father is in now in london has been written down as the past...
but the future is still blurred to be written..

Immediately a book flew to where we were
and openned to a particular page and came
to me..

The conversation I just had with the Chinese guy
is was just recorded there..
then I started exploding him questions..

why is the future blurred?..
Is the creation of the world history here?..
how did my great grand father die?..

where is the spirit of my grand mother?..

what is the cure to HIV ?

how long will It take me to meet Lilla?..
How big is this library?..
why are you people hanging
on air instead of sitting the chair..?
why is that ...that fire got me burnt on the
crusade ground?..

as I spoke books that carried my answers started coming..
from all angles.
I could see the bible,Torah,epistles,books that were not included in the bible,Quran, history of Islam and Christianity.. and many other
secret books

books of dark magic, cuabal magic,

"college of wizardry and witches ..
in Astral world"..

" The secret of mother earth"..
"the power within"..

"the laws of karma and there effects"

and other books written in the billions of languages in the world..

the books told me their own names..
and they were uncountable..

For the remaining months you will stay in this
pinda world you can come and visit..
this library..
just by imagining you were here..
and every knowledge you get from here would be
with you forever..
me:ok emm-- who is "Jesus"?..

I became mute..
for some reasons I could not understand..
my mouth gummed to itself..
I looked at the Chinese guy..
he was no longer looking cute
as he looked before

his eyes turned red
then he fell thunderously to the ground as if he
was remotely controlled..

I looked at the other Chinese people in the air
they were no longer there ..
all of them seemed to have ..
dropped down..

Chinese guy :don't ever mention that name here again.
he is the enemy. and his name should never be
called for it is they who deprived us heaven
.then I looked the Chinese guy
he resembled some of
the statues in ying kang temple

the passage way to the library..
I am ying kang he continued..
half brother of yang kang the
gods of pinda in charge of reincarnation..
I am the entity that rule spiritually the demons and people of the Asian continent
you ..

you asked me to guide you through the pinda world to the ruler of the Linda world "Kumar"..
never make this mistake again..

Kumar doesn't want to see you now...
you will have to come back here in some months time..

but before them you will have to
be fortified in order to stand "Kumar"
so that you will never make mistakes ..

I was taken to a spiritual jungle in India through dust and wind..
I was carried me to the jungle..

two large scorpions came out from behind the trees..
and started stinging me ..they were larger than me..when I saw them..

I became weak cause they were scary...
they were dark in colour with black stings..

they had an abnormal ten eyes different from the

ones scorpions have..

I heard a snake whisper in hissing tone you are going to be tortured for months..
fear gripped me..

they continued stinging me until I could not feel my spiritual body anymore..
I felt intense pain

a pain you will feel if a real scorpion sting you
only that it was ten times that which scorpion
sting .
the venoms were black in colour..

I was tortured for two weeks then I was lifeless but I never died..

the next torture was "serpent torture"...
two snakes very small and black in colour came
to me on the floor where I was lying down in the forest..

they started expanding until the became big..
then the snakes head divided
into four each..

The torment this snakes gave me ,the pain, sorrow ,hatred ,destruction, wickedness a heart of a lion, heartlessness that this snakes instilled in me
made me the most dangerous animal
in the whole world to ever be with..

I cried but no tears I yelled but no sound..
they tortured me for three good weeks before I was released from that torture..

I looked and saw three gigantic men
muscular in shape
with my height 7feet I did not reach there mid laps...

they carried me and put me in a very large

mortar filled with scrolls
stained red..

they started pounding me the three of them for

two good weeks until I felt no strength again..

But one thing I knew was that I became extraterrestrially heartless .that I wanted anything that breathes dead..

all those scrolls sucked into my body with all the
writings in unknown languages..

after one months three weeks of staying in that forest..
with red skies and black sun..

were the trees bear thorns instead of flowers and leafs..

were creatures of different levels of wickedness lay..

two demons neither male nor female but had the
shape of men..emerged from a gate in the other part of the forest..

they came and dragged me by my

two arms and disappeared..

they took me back to a place in Nigeria...
a place which words shooked an arena..
the place from what I heard was called Eckanka.. the place had no location but
is on the earth.

eckanka is located in the Linda world a very dangerous organisation..

as I was brought in to the arena...

I recognised many politicians and government officials of Nigeria and also
famous world leaders..
people of high honour were gathered in
the govern there..

when I saw them .I was amazed..
they could see me but I was spiritual..

when the demons barged in with me..
the all did not speak ..
they
welcomed me gracefully..

though they came with there physical body to
the arena of darkness
but they could see me even though I was spiritual.

I was laid on a stone. there in the arena..

decorated with purple linens..
and red clothes.. and
clouds of smoke that where touchable
it was magical..

they demons disappeared immediately they laid me down....

Two women came out from the other side of the hall ..
wearing white Saree ...
they looked Indian ..
and were very sexy..

they came and lied on the stone were I was

which had the shape

of a bed
they started massaging me all part of my body

I looked closer. at one of the ladies..

and I recognized her as Christy..

I wanted to talk to her. but . I couldn't
but I struggled and said a word..

but she didn't. respond..

I called out her .name freely ..but she did not respond..

I had sex with the two women..
they were the one. doing the .job..

while I lay down watching..

as they continued having sex with

me energy started entering my body..
I stood my spiritual body was back to normal...

one of the eckanka man ..a white man he looked Canadian to me with white hair and

a white bald hair

Naked came and touched me...

Now you are ready to go back to your body...

for your body is in a state of unrest...
it has suffered a lot...

I woke up and saw my self in a hospital..

to be continued...

drop your comments!!..
Re: Fallen Angel by lorelife(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
tnx a lot 4 d update. u just keep me yearning 4 more. plz feed my eagerness. God bless ya
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2016
olumose001,lorelife ,morelaa,dredinho thanks for following me up on this story..

I tried moving but my hand was tied to the frame that formed a U shape on the bed I was lying on it was ..hand cuffed..

Doctors rushed in to check on me something like a peg ..
was put on my index finger..
which was connected to a white machine
near my bed side..

I was wearing a green coloured oversized clothes..

and syringes were were all over my body

dripping liquid entering my body through the

syringe put in my hand and chest...

my visions were blurred..

were are my ??..
how long have I been here ?

I kept on asking the doctors..

they continued telling me that I will be fine..

They called it a miracle that I recovered as I heard them speak to themselves..

they said that I bled a lot.

I asked them again were are my?..

no response. they kept on checking my eyeballs, my ears..and then the brought

a machine that looked like an x ray machine...

and slid it through me..

this is truly a miracle one of the doctors exclaimed.

we thought we would lose you... one of the doctors spoke to me with an Indian accent..

I could not see his face very well cause my visions were blurred...

please where are my?..

where is my mom

where is my brother..

and why are my on hand cuffs..

One of the four of the doctors who did not speak through out I did not even think was there..

spoke up ..
her voice was feminine and familiar ..

you will be well soon "boo"..

you are in India..

they flied you out last month when your situation Got worse.
you started bleeding internally...

and your body system changed ..

we concluded with the symptoms that it was

"Lassa fever" but we ran a test on you
and found no fault in your system..

you got admitted in a hospital in Nigeria from they
cell you were in
but things got worse you were transported from one hospital to another

until the only opinion remaining for your survival..

was to ship you out of the country..

all your family members are here but they are in a hotel ...
here in

amri-star India...

me: *i was feeling intense headache *how long have I been here?..

three months..the voice that resembled that of Christy responded .

she spoke in american accent..

that I did not understand but there was a way she flexed her English that I always understand....

and she had this feminine husky sexy voice that is a killer...

she called me boo..
meaning that she know me somewhere

or maybe one of the doctors fell for me or what....
doctors don't address people that way

I could not see her clearly..
everybody looked the same to me at that point..

there face were distorted...

they doctors finished and told me that I need to have some rest and that I am not seeing well cause the part of my brain that controlled sight is still intoxicated..

I got a whole lot confused..

me: please where is the female doctor that spoke to me some minutes ago.. I want to speak to her..

the doctor responded with an Indian accent..

she will see you soon....

they gave me a medicine to cool me down cause I became a talkative..
I slept of after being injected with a sedative..

in the evening of that same day I woke up..
this time I could see ..

I wanted to urinate badly..
cause the pipe which they put
directly to my joystick when I was still

unconscious was already removed...
I stood up to go and urinate but the handcuff drew me back.

I got angry and cast some spells and touched

the hand cuffs , it unlocked it self..

I entered a bathroom there and urinated..
there was a mirror there
which got my attention..

cause an image appeared on the mirror

like TV...

and started speaking to another person on the mirror..

I was amazed..
then the two creatures that earlier appeared disappeared ..

the mirror turned dark in the white light
in the room..

then a beast appeared on the mirror ..

they beast had horns and two protruded sharp teeth...

then the same beast turned into a Buffalo with three horns..

two at the left and right side of the head and

one at the frontal part of the ear...
I swallowed in amazement as it transformed back to a human being with no clothes ..

naked with wings..
like that of a raven...

it was thorough handsome but..
it wasn't a male or a female..

that was what my inner spirit was telling me inside..

the urine that was busy disturbing me since i woke up disappeared..

I am "KUMAR"..
the ruler of pinda world... the image on the mirror proclaimed..

to be continued..
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2016
lorelife:
tnx a lot 4 d update. u just keep me yearning 4 more. plz feed my eagerness. God bless ya
I will keep on posting because of you
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2016
drehdinho:
Your brain is blessed. Please, don't be too long to update the next episode. Everything is just like I'm watching a movie.
Thanks bro!!...
I will not disappoint
Re: Fallen Angel by redon12(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
sorry for the late update again ...
I was a problem with they anti spam bot again I was banned from posting even though I kept to the rules

No matter how we kill...

No matter how people die and no matter how we alter they course of nature..

I felt that we were allowed to do what we do...

I felt like as if somebody unknown was allowing us somebody from nowhere...

The hospital door of my room creaked open ..

the image on the mirror disappeared..

who is there ? I asked with fierceness...

Mathew !........... Mathew!
where are you?

my sister voice called..

I came out from the toilet and hugged her I really missed her...

my sister : How are you feeling now??..

me: am fine I really missed you?..

my sister: me too..
me: where is mom?.....

my sister:she is in the hotel sleeping..she has been here tireless for almost two months waiting for you to wake up..

we thought we lost you...

me: I never thought I will see they light of day
again...

my sister: she looked at my hand. "the handcuff is off ..how did you remo---"

me: its just some tricks I learnt in school..
I removed a wire and showed her...

my sister:put it back ..the military were sent here to monitor you ..
they where given order

to gun you down if you attempt escape..

me:what??..
Head ache hit me hard... that I felt thorough pain in my head...

my sister: the court case was suspended until you recover ..
the brother of the deceased lady sent four force men ...

they are international agents they were sent to accompany us during the time we lost hope of your survival in Nigeria..

Daddy suspected that a bounty has been put on your head so..

he paid Indian experienced police to guide you..

they are all outside now.....

how did she die-- I mean why are they pointing hands at you as a murderer..
is it just because they found her in your room?..

me: sis am confused also... I did not kill her.

my sis: we have been hiding from the press for long because this your case..
might ruin daddy's carrier of being the senate president..

me: don't worry sister I will deal with them all when I get out..

my sis: hmmm??.. how will you do that..
she said with a questioning look...

me: * I cut her short* emm!! how are you getting over with your loss?.

my sis: my "councillor" said that I will be okay..
and really I feel pretty much fine now..

me: how about his family??..
did you go for his burial??..

my sis: I went to the burial...
the dad cried a lot. dad came to the burial..
but mom could not leave you alone so she insisted on coming here with you...

the dad welcomed us warmly and consoled me he said that I will find another love
that will make me happy..

I ---iii* she started sobbing *

me: I curdled her and petted her..her cry did not touch me at all I felt like drinking blood and killing somebody .

and the first person I had in mind was Rachael's brother , followed by her boyfriend..

my sis:I had a dream about you she said after wiping her teary face.....

me: tell me...

my sis: I saw you in the midst of bad people...
they covered your face with a black mask..

then I saw some ladies ...I think they were two attending to you..

they were inscribing some numbers on your arm and fore head..

I don't know what they dream meant but
junior abstain yours self from bad friends
and ladies...

and don't ever join any secret association...

me: hmmm... I heard you ..
its just a dream so don't worry...

my sis: ok the doctor ramith said that you will be discharged tomorrow..

the force agent will be coming in to check on you so better put back that thing...

mom will be coming tomorrow.. to check on you.....

we hugged and then she left...

In my mind I was like : so she's suspecting me of killing her fiancee ..

"hmm she should better mind her business ok

or else I will deal with her.".

there was food on the table I was really hungry so I ate it..

it was a mixture of diets..

Indian corn, with oiled and roasted beef.

an Indian food green in colour and round like a ball was on the white table there ..

I don't know the name but it tasted good...

some grapes ,apples,scraped pineapples,
lemon,and varieties of berries..
even tomatoes...
the table was decorated with flowers..

I ate like a hungry lion and devoured almost 75 percent of the contents on the table..

I felt full and climbed back to the bed I refused to handcuff my self again..

they door opened again this time it was a man who from my observation of him

looked like a soldier...
he came straight to my bed seeing me sitting up and slapped me...

how did you remove this he asked fiercely?

I took my eyes to the hand cuff and looked at him again ..

smiled and continued looking..

this time I recited a spell of "redirection"...

he came and slapped me again instead of me shouting he was the one that shrieked and shouted..

he was amazed by what just happened he decided to give me a blow..

As he launched the blow.. the blow went back to him spiritually...

that's redirection ..blood started dripping from his nose as he knelt down and started pleading that I should spare..

because this time I spiritually started strangling him..

after that incident I brought him back to normal and started controlling him with my mind...

he was trapped already. and would die in his sleep .

he went out of the room...

Immediately they Door closed
immediately the door opened again...

a female wearing white lab coat barged in..

it was Christy...

she did not even talk to me ..

she just came and started sucking me like as if I was missing for long...yeah I was..

they kiss was hot...that I had to respond back to the kiss..

I started sucking her.. it wasn't long before she started moaning and going for my joystick..

the green hospital clothe I was wearing was easy to pull of so I just pulled it off..

revealing my erected joystick....

I did as she taught me I removed her hands from my thing..

and then went for her clothes she was dressing corporate...

white fitted packet shirt with black suit skirt..
she was a perfect sexy being..

I removed the lab coat dropped it on the floor followed by..

by unbottening her shirt in a rapid motion..

now she was facing me with her black bra and panties..

I removed the bra!..

Christy: you didn't lock the door...

I looked around the room and I could see white CCTV cameras..

as if she read my thought...

"all those things you did to that man were not captured by the camera"...

though I was relieved but I wasn't afraid..

she waved her hand

the door locked itself....

hope what we are doing now is not also captured?? I asked...

yeah!... mmm I really wanna feel you in me I have been handling her blossom while conversing..

I wasn't good at sucking but I was surprised when she went down took my joystick and swallowed it all..

the pleasure it gave me was more than that of Rachael ...

after that we engulfed in kiss..

I entered her hard that she screamed..
I grabbed her mouth and kissed her..

you entered to early I hope you last she said while moaning..

I started pumping her until she had her first orgasm..
second
then as usual I cummed inside her...

we laid breathing hard..
I did not remove her panties all...

she slid them back and started dressing again..

am on night shift she said...
why did you leave Nigeria without telling me ?? I asked ...no response..

I commanded again with a powerful voice ..

I was on a mission but I failed... she responded finally..

I looked at her ...spiritually ...her profile laid bare...

"she was sent to a crusade to cause mass destruction in India.

but she rejected it ..

when she was forced to do it..
she left with anger..

she did not succeed.. with the operation...

she's in the hospital to suck blood.. now"

she finished dressing and left..

I saw some clothes on the table on the other side of the bed ..

and decided to take a shower..

am already done I wiped my body..
and changed into a chinos trouser and a white t-shirt..

I laid on the bed ..

a feeling to ease my self came again and then I knew that someone was calling.

I went into the toilet immediately..

they mirror was shining...

it was My queen...

queen: you are to kill your sister she is a threat to our kingdom..
she said harshly..

me: your wish is my command
instead of being sad I was happy..

to be continue...
Re: Fallen Angel by lorelife(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
dis is getting very interesting. plz am waiting 4 more update. tnx 4 dis bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An American Marriage Pdf / FRESH Toto(adventure Of Prick Master And Miss Young Toto? / The Royal Maid Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 470
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.