Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

419ers Take Over Facebook - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 419ers Take Over Facebook (9523 Views)

10 Reasons To Choose Echatbook Over Facebook / Beware: News44.org Virus Takes Over Facebook And Twitter / 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by mobere(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2009
na wa ho why is it Nigeria, it's so sad!!! embarassed
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by donjon: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2009
justwise (m)
UK
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook
« #16 on: October 20, 2009, 06:34 PM »

This story was actually posted by a Nigerian in that website, click on the link and see who posted it 11days ago.
By the way, i read this last yr when i saw it on the news here. Having said that, its pretty bad that we are making news for all wrong reasons.
When will all these nonsense come to an end?
Report to moderatorLogged

*d insect that ravishes vegetable leaf resides on it*
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by heli: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2009
why are many guys are so good in giving 9ja a bad name cry cry cry. baba God we need ur help oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! cry
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by Epi: 12:15am On Nov 14, 2009
FYI

Facebook, Twitter crooks just a click away
By Stephanie Chen, CNN

CNN) -- If you're on Facebook, Twitter or any other social networking site, you could be the next victim.

Experts say cybercrooks are lurking just a mouse click away on popular social networking sites.

That's because more cyberthieves are targeting increasingly popular social networking sites that provide a gold mine of personal information, according to the FBI. Since 2006, nearly 3,200 account hijacking cases have been reported to the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance.

It starts with a friend updating his or her status or sending you a message with an innocent link or video. Maybe your friend is in distress abroad and needs some help.

All you have to do is click.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/10/24/tech.social.networking.crimes/index.html
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by Pharoh: 12:30am On Nov 14, 2009
This is serious ooo
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by luv2talk(m): 1:03am On Nov 14, 2009
Well,we dont need to blame fraudster,we should blame the currupt leaders in this country.Imagine a University Graduate with Master Degree still roaming arround the street looking for Job while his stomach ache for Food.so,since Nigeria doesnt know his worth and telent,he use the talent to dent the name of the country, lets Govt provide more Jobs and social amenities Yafu Yafu,no one will be interested in this evil act again.
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by THEAMAKA1: 5:55am On Dec 22, 2009
everyone beware of this guy, if you see someone that looks like him, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. yes, he is on facebook too. who knows how many people have been scammed by him on FB.
this guy is DANGEROUS!!
popularly known as "TheSeeker" on NL. he also goes by other names like Jeremy.
be careful oooo!!!

Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by chiogo(f): 6:00am On Dec 22, 2009
looooooooool Amaka you too?
where do you people get these pics from anyway? undecided
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by THEAMAKA1: 6:06am On Dec 22, 2009
i got the pics from that thread! lolol  grin grin grin grin grin
but all jokes aside, people need to watch out for him, that dude is dangerous.

[size=30pt]RED FLAG!!![/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=283582.msg4022281#msg4022281
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 22, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

i got the pics from that thread! lolol grin grin grin grin grin
but all jokes aside, people need to watch out for him, that dude is dangerous.

[size=30pt]RED FLAG!!![/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=283582.msg4022281#msg4022281

rotflmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by THEAMAKA1: 6:08am On Dec 22, 2009
*THERE WAS ANOTHER THREAD I COULDNT FIND BUT HE WAS ASKING SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "DO YAHOO YAHOO BOYS AFFECT THE FAMILY?" or something like that. AND HE LATER WENT AND REMOVED THE TITLE AGAIN AND HIS INITIAL POST*
*I THINK THEY DELETED THAT THREAD THOUGH AFTER I MADE A COMMENT. LOL*
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by chiogo(f): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2009
LOL Chai
The comments made about those pics on the other thread are still cracking me up!!  grin grin
Na wa oo.
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2009
chiogo:

LOL Chai
The comments made about those pics on the other thread are still cracking me up!!  grin grin
Na wa oo.

LOL thatz my thread when I need a laugh grin grin grin
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by denzel2009: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2009
hmmn noted.
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

everyone beware of this guy, if you see someone that looks like him, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. yes, he is on facebook too. who knows how many people have been scammed by him on FB.
this guy is DANGEROUS!!
popularly known as "TheSeeker" on NL. he also goes by other names like Jeremy.
be careful oooo!!!

Who is this TheSeeker guy? Somehow I have never quite trusted him.
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by THEAMAKA1: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2009
tensor777:

Who is this TheSeeker guy? Somehow I have never quite trusted him?
a Bo Na Fide,[size=20pt] 419ER!!!!![/size]
just be safe cause he didnt just scam one person. haaaaaaa, if they didnt delete that other thread it was better evidence than the one i provided, but oh well.
he is a dangerous man. thank God he is really not in LA or else he would have been looking for ways to kill me. lol  grin

his posting rights were taken away, obviously.
but read his profile, im pretty sure he is back on NL lurking with a new account/identity.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=340584
he said he'll be back. wtf? embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
^^Hmmm. Thanks for the info anyway.
Re: 419ers Take Over Facebook by mamagee3(f): 1:38am On Dec 23, 2009
419ers are everywhere
This is heartwrenching
. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swiftband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Swift 4G/LTE / How Do You Play Swf On Windows 10? / How Can I Convert Etisalat Sim 4rm Edge To 3g?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.