Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

This Message Is Going Viral By Africans In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Message Is Going Viral By Africans In Dubai (2676 Views)

10 Nights in Dubai / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) / "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Message Is Going Viral By Africans In Dubai by demmy0011(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
A Kenyan colleague sent me this today,and it really spoil my mood,though ive heard about it but didn't believe the story,until i noticed all other Africans in Dubai are sharing this

Breaking_news !!!!
#DUBAI
#AN_EMIRATI_POLICE_OFFICER_WAS_STABBED_YESTERDAY_SOME_NIGERIANS!

A Group of 6 Nigerians boys yesterday stabbed a CID many times to dead in DEIRA which is the heart of business in Dubai. This has resulted to the massive arrest of blacks despite their nationalities.

Equally, a ban was put on Nigeria. The United Arab Emirates will no longer issue visas to Nigerians anymore.

Those of you who have relatives in Dubai should be warned. The atmosphere is so hot most especially those without permits .

Nigerians have painted us black again . Why why why Nigeria? Not only you is going down for this wicked action but the black race in general.
I will be bringing to you more updates on this...
Re: This Message Is Going Viral By Africans In Dubai by DesChyko: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Even if they weren't Nigerians; our adventurous lifestyle in search of greener pastures will always make us the first suspect cry

1 Like

Re: This Message Is Going Viral By Africans In Dubai by talk2hb1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Noted angry
Re: This Message Is Going Viral By Africans In Dubai by falcon01: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
naija.haf die
Re: This Message Is Going Viral By Africans In Dubai by laris: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Where did you get this your information ? It's not in the news in UAE. Use google search for news in UAE.
Re: This Message Is Going Viral By Africans In Dubai by UnstoppableOla(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
The guy is right..its fucking hot here in Dubai and UAE generally.No more visa for Naija
Re: This Message Is Going Viral By Africans In Dubai by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
9JA CASTED!!!
Re: This Message Is Going Viral By Africans In Dubai by Mayflowa(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
demmy0011:
A Kenyan colleague sent me this today,and it really spoil my mood,though ive heard about it but didn't believe the story,until i noticed all other Africans in Dubai are sharing this

Breaking_news !!!!
#DUBAI
#AN_EMIRATI_POLICE_OFFICER_WAS_STABBED_YESTERDAY_SOME_NIGERIANS!

A Group of 6 Nigerians boys yesterday stabbed a CID many times to dead in DEIRA which is the heart of business in Dubai. This has resulted to the massive arrest of blacks despite their nationalities.

Equally, a ban was put on Nigeria. The United Arab Emirates will no longer issue visas to Nigerians anymore.

Those of you who have relatives in Dubai should be warned. The atmosphere is so hot most especially those without permits .

Nigerians have painted us black again . Why why why Nigeria? Not only you is going down for this wicked action but the black race in general.
I will be bringing to you more updates on this...

Don't blame Nigeria. Blame their stereotypical mindset. There are hundred of thousands of Nigeria in UAE. Many are contributing to the growth of economy. Every 12, there is a Judah. In this case , there was just one judah in thousands and then you turn around to blame a full country. They should cut me some slack. Are there no UAE indigene that have committed murder?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women,2015.,c Were Nigeria Ranks. / Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! / How Can I Get To Mushin From Ojota Without Spending Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.