Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" (64245 Views)

When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / See What You Should Give Her When Next She Asks For An Iphone6 [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
that's why one needs to settle down with a man that is buoyant enough to afford yam pounder

4 Likes

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by kayowalemi(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
They are pot and stirrer jor
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by HAH: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
My Pastor asked me how much I bought my iPhone!!! And I said ₦20,000 instead of ₦150,000 cos I don't want him to shout and ask how much I give to God as tithe . Then he gave me ₦40,000 to buy two for him and his wife.
Now am confused what should I do? Pls advice....

Simply return his money and tell him it is out of stock in the market

5 Likes

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by salawustyles(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
odo and child of odo
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by ebujany(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rubbish.....must she know what's it's for? women like Kim kardasian/Beyonce doesnt have an idea what THAT IS. so hungry op, you can go ahead and cancel the wedding
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Just for her to know what it is used for sheycheesy. Used for pounding but I don't know how to poundtongue

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by uckennety(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
My Pastor asked me how much I bought my iPhone!!! And I said ₦20,000 instead of ₦150,000 cos I don't want him to shout and ask how much I give to God as tithe . Then he gave me ₦40,000 to buy two for him and his wife.

Collect d money and tell him dt d place u bought it!says dia stock v finished!u bought it online shaa! From olx
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
Complete the money and buy it for him naa.
No be 20k u buy am?
Next time be honest.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by danbilbo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have a celebrity girlfriend... Born in Austria, primary school in USA, university in London. grin grin So she does not know what that is.

OP are you sure you're ok?? undecided tongue

Meanwhile, 18-seater commercial bus available here for just 750k
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Sike(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Gbammm
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by oglalasioux(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
That's a no no in this technology driven world. They are several machines that can do what that mortar and pestle can do and even better. Africans and reducing women to servitude.

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by ElsonMorali: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
I love pounded yam. I don't mind pounding it. But she must prepare better stew wey we go take chop am o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by aadvark: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
go back next sunday and make your confession
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Richy4(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
My nieces have never seen it before.... though the eldest is 14....I Hope a Nigerian guy will not abandon her at the alter one day because she doesn't know what Mortar and pestle was or used for smiley

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by samdon12(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
ah! ah!. is he not in Nigeria,? tell him change has affected the price
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Forwetinnah: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Na by force?!
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by uwemetok(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...

Biko, it is outta stock cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by MrHenshaw: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...

Tell him,u just confirmed that d one sold to you was stolen.That you want to return yours even but except he doesn't mind having it that way.Which i know that if he is a genuine pastor,he will surely say "return my money fast"
Next learn how to say d truth.

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Ezionye(f): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
2dugged:
that's why one needs to settle down with a man that is buoyant enough to afford yam pounder

Lol

People, embrace modernisation if u can
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by uwemetok(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
oglalasioux:
That's a no no in this technology driven world. They are several machines that can do what that mortar and pestle can do and even better. Africans and reducing women to servitude.

You know not what pounded yam (not machined yam) tastes like...
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Juanthenairague: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jobia:
Yea what is it used for?
It's a makeup kit sad
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Iseoluwani: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
A friend said

Any woman without a job or business should be banned from marriage .marriage is not a poverty alleviation program

Lol

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by dam4wummy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
Just go back to him that dollar had risen just like Jesus did
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by JBUZZ: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
The phone don finish for the store where u buy am. grin
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by khalhokage(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
What about those of us who don't have interest in swallow? should I still call off the wedding?
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by spencekat(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Too trivial.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Innomach(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
Tell him that the promo just ended.

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
somehowpenis:
exacpt she is white or didn't grow in Nigeria, no one has that time to start teaching nobody nothing

Why not? I don't see anything wrong teaching my wife how to do some cooking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Justiceleague1: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
aaaahhh, shocked u better look for money and buy it o,otherwise,ANANAIS and SAPHIRA may happen o... shocked
grin
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Mom007(f): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
Buy Chinko own for him and give him change!

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ezionye:

Lol

People, embrace modernisation if u can

abi o, can't be sweating and pounding, it's my brother that currently does it and when he is not around, I feel like I am being punished while pounding, too stressful Abeg
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by habsydiamond(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Even if she be oyinbo and she ask, dat means she don fail my most important course which will lead to straight withdrawal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / MEN: When Wives Correct Them Vs When Female Boss Correct Them. HILARIOUS PIX / Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.