Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" (64250 Views)

When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / See What You Should Give Her When Next She Asks For An Iphone6 [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by piagetskinner(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
It's used to fight wars
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by dmgr(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jobia:
Yea what is it used for?

it is a means of transportation oo u jus sit on it and it wil take you to your destination
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by cybernaut(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
My Pastor asked me how much I bought my iPhone!!! And I said ₦20,000 instead of ₦150,000 cos I don't want him to shout and ask how much I give to God as tithe . Then he gave me ₦40,000 to buy two for him and his wife.
Now am confused what should I do? Pls advice....
eat d money because u are a lier and ur pastor is a deceive. Religion and western education is fraud in Africa.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by anny268(f): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
My Pastor asked me how much I bought my iPhone!!! And I said ₦20,000 instead of ₦150,000 cos I don't want him to shout and ask how much I give to God as tithe . Then he gave me ₦40,000 to buy two for him and his wife.
cheesy u don buy market..
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by KayodeAjani: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...

That serves u good
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by pressplay411(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Don't tell her in words, show her by pounding her first wink
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by clevadani: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
martineinstein:
what a childish and backward post......what if she uses a pounding machine?
What if her native food doesnt require such device?
What if she is a foreigner
What if she grew up in a home that eat other traditional food but never tasted pounded ones?
Are u marrying her because of pounded yam?

What if she s a God-sent wife?

What if u end up with a native woman,who knows how to use it and she later became a problem to u?

WOULD U CANCEL D WEDDING IF SHE IS DANGOTE's DAUGHTER?

Op,u are still backward in ur thinking
Bros, wetin na,
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by oglalasioux(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
uwemetok:

You know not what pounded yam (not machined yam) tastes like...

Then pound it, bro. Manual labour is outdated. If it's the only way your woman can show you love then it's a problem. It's erroneous to think there's a dichotomy between male and female; some sort of master/ servant relationship. That's one of the poisons religions have made us drink for millennia.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by MicroBox: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
@OP It's not enough reason to cancel any wedding....
I taught my fiance how to cook alot of food varieties, I was even tempted to ask her how many she can cook, but she mentioned very few.....
If only she would be happy to learn, then there is no qualms asking..
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by mii4u(f): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
micfoley:
If she's not a Nigerian, its actually a legitimate question

Wat if she is a Ghanian?
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by youngcash99(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
wristbangle:

Pray to God, he will tell u what to do
abi make he tell the pastor that the product no dey market again
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by seguno2: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...

Ask him and his wife to pray and fast for the miracle price you bought it.
Shikena. Lol.

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by delighteddell(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
martineinstein:

Really? Ok marry an HIV+ woman and say she's God sent. Bullsit undecided undecided
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by seguno2: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
chisco82:
Complete the money and buy it for him naa.
No be 20k u buy am?
Next time be honest.

Is the pastor being honest?

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by babakb: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
No need to cancel the wedding, after few years just add another she go sit up.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by martineinstein(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
delighteddell:

Really? Ok marry an HIV+ woman and say she's got sent. Bullsit undecided undecided
ur comment doesnt follow,abeg
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by entrepreneurmic: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
U SEE D BAD EFFECT OF A LIE. ANYWAY D ANSWER IS SIMPLE, GET HIM D 2 IPHONE 7.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by excel101(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
That's why there's always a big golf between the rich and poor. For your info, every you post here is being consumed by the rich & poor. Do you agree with me that some ladies were born into a very wealthy home, and as a result they've never set eyes on it?
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Ibrahim3307(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
hehehehehe tell him your iphone is the china type that the original type is 200k or so...lolzzzzzzzz
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
Hmm, you are about to loss #260,000.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by AyamConfidence(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
lol...just stop going to church and eat his money... after all your tithe and offering money don pass that one....see it as a way of possessing your legal possession... nothing he fit do you
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bros easy nah, Dangote daughter sabi pound dat mortar pass akproko girls.
martineinstein:
what a childish and backward post......what if she uses a pounding machine?
What if her native food doesnt require such device?
What if she is a foreigner
What if she grew up in a home that eat other traditional food but never tasted pounded ones?
Are u marrying her because of pounded yam?

What if u end up with a native woman,who knows how to use it and she later became a problem to u?

WOULD U CANCEL D WEDDING IF SHE IS DANGOTE's DAUGHTER?

Op,u are still backward in ur thinking
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by pretty16(f): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...

cheesy grin e don be for you. Buy the Chinko one for them.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by juliuscarter(m): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
My wife will never pound.. She's a Queen and Will be treated as such
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
grownaira:
Why cancel the wedding when you can teach her?

Teach who Biko... Did your father teach your mother when he married her, if she didn't learn from her mother... how then would you enjoy it today!

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by kinnlive(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
lwkmd....lord is ur strength guy
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
MicroBox:
@OP It's not enough reason to cancel any wedding....
I thought my fiance how to cook alot of variety of food, I was even tempt to ask her to tell me the foods she knows how to cook and she mention very few.....
If only she will be happy on learning them..
Chai...u and pej b eng-class mates?
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by ChynoBEATS: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
tell him u couldn't get any cos u bought it 4rm Me as-a-used stuff... cheesy he'll understand...... Lol
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by ochardbaby(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...

You just found out that D seller don't pay government taxes and duties
So it's not good for a pastor to buy from him
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Onyemaboy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...

Tell him the phone has finished where you bought yours.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Lilyomi2: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
Go for made in Abia. Tell him u never knew u were lucky until u touched their own. Na the same person sell ur own. Not knowing na marketing strategy.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by excel101(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
There are 2 solutions to this

1. Tell him the truth as a Christian.
2. You cover the first lie with another lie, by telling your pastor that you bought it in a traffic nd that when you went to market the price was different (higher).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / MEN: When Wives Correct Them Vs When Female Boss Correct Them. HILARIOUS PIX / Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.