Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" (64249 Views)

When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / See What You Should Give Her When Next She Asks For An Iphone6 [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by MSHEKS(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
martineinstein:
what a childish and backward post......what if she uses a pounding machine?
What if her native food doesnt require such device?
What if she is a foreigner
What if she grew up in a home that eat other traditional food but never tasted pounded ones?
Are u marrying her because of pounded yam?

What if she s a God-sent wife?

What if u end up with a native woman,who knows how to use it and she later became a problem to u?

WOULD U CANCEL D WEDDING IF SHE IS DANGOTE's DAUGHTER?

Op,u are still backward in ur thinking
God looks out for our interests... Of if op is interested in pounded yam, God ll give him a poundo pounding wife..
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by martineinstein(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
MSHEKS:
God looks out for our interests... Of if op is interested in pounded yam, God ll give him a poundo pounding wife..
dis ur comment sef....u mean if he is looking for poundo pounding wife,God will give him one irrespective of her character?
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by ststyreal(f): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
My Pastor asked me how much I bought my iPhone!!! And I said ₦20,000 instead of ₦150,000 cos I don't want him to shout and ask how much I give to God as tithe . Then he gave me ₦40,000 to buy two for him and his wife.
Now am confused what should I do? Pls advice....
Tell him they no longer have any to sell again from where you bought yours, then you can refund him his money. It takes hundred lies to cover a single lie, nothing like being truthful. I stand with the truth!

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by AzizG550(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
My Pastor asked me how much I bought my iPhone!!! And I said ₦20,000 instead of ₦150,000 cos I don't want him to shout and ask how much I give to God as tithe . Then he gave me ₦40,000 to buy two for him and his wife.
TELL HIM BCOZ OF THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE IT'S NOW SOLD FOR A HUNDRED N FIFTY NAIRA.tnk me later [b][/b]
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Btruth: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Piston & Ring.

grin
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...

Go buy am China iPhone, many for computer village
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by MsFaith: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
tell him you have searched everywhere the product has finished in the market
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by fucklil: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stale cry
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by ajimega: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
Tell him that the company that produces the phone stopped after you bought yours but he can wait for fairly used
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by kiddkash(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
your sins don finally catch up with you
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Pinocchioo(f): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
grownaira:
Why cancel the wedding when you can teach her?

bro, your head dey there
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Pinocchioo(f): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
somehowpenis:
exacpt she is white or didn't grow in Nigeria, no one has that time to start teaching nobody nothing

That's where patience comes in
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by MrMandilas: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
micfoley:
If she's not a Nigerian, its actually a legitimate question
It is used all over Africa and it also has an English name.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by fortunechy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
ofcuz, no time to rub pancake
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by latissimusDorsi: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
kayowalemi:
They are pot and stirrer jor

Hhahhahahahhaa grin
Your own worst pass sef
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by latissimusDorsi: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Btruth:
Piston & Ring.

grin
I yaf die

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by RobinHez(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Who needs those these days? People like suffer sha undecided

Yes, I pound.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Nellybank(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sense
micfoley:
If she's not a Nigerian, its actually a legitimate question
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by seunlly(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
I reserve my comments!!!
undecided undecided
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by chiraqDemon(m): 3:15am On Oct 09, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
Dear yinkard4me,
I know u are scared that your pastor will ask about your tithe
The amount u should give as tithe should be 10% of your income
If he asks u tell him that

Yours faithfully
ChiraqDemon
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by AfroBlue(m): 3:52am On Oct 09, 2016
ms. t should have had some real yams in the pot grin

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Btruth: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2016
latissimusDorsi:

I yaf die
cheesy... a bi now.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by fabiomos: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Hades2016(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
my brother you don enter am oooo OYO grin
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
Tell him you bought the last piece and the store said they will import new ones in 2 months. Return his money keep posting the guy after the 2 months he will forget it. Thank me Lera cool.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by sweetguyskcee: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2016
modernizes equipment u said? That can pound fufu or akpu, pounded yam, banga (palm fruit) at the confort of ur home? Pls, in my own candid view, an african home is never complete without motal and pestle
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by sweetguyskcee: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2016
mordernized equipment u said? That can pound fufu or akpu, pounded yam, banga or palm fruit at thae comfort of ur home? In my candid view, an african home is never complete without motal and pestle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / MEN: When Wives Correct Them Vs When Female Boss Correct Them. HILARIOUS PIX / Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.