Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man (4707 Views)

HIV-Positive Doctor Molests Patient In Benue / Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police / 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by obyann(f): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
God have mercy!!!
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2009
otukpo:

This is really pathetic.

May God help us and save/protect our daughers.

The rapist is devilish. When there are prostitutes here and there, matured women wey e dey do as e dey do the man, free of charge. To get a matured girl to sleep with in naija is very cheap. why a 3 yr old?

And this keeps happening evryday around us. The worst is that the culprit may never get his deserved punishment
pssssssssssssffffffffffffffffffffffff What an injustice

You've said it.

I am simply too speechless to add my own peice. God!!!! More than heart-wrenching!!!
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by charlione(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Yes. In South Africa, they rape babies and little girls. They believe that the pureness of the girls will cure them

someone raped a goat in south africa!! shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by flekan(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
I second what Eaglebabe said, This is awful, I pray that God punish the SOB that did this. May he DIE in vain angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2009
sad
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by mrperfect(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
This is so sad.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by Homonide: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2009
GOD!!! THIS IS REALLY, WHAT KIND OF ADJECTIVE BEST DESCRIBES THIS? BARBARIC PERHAPS FITS IN. I JUST HOPE THIS LITTLE GIRL IS RESCUED

AND THE GUY, MAY HE LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS. INFACT, NA THAT HIV/AIDS GO KILL AM. NICE JOB

UZOO.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by Anabel(f): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
ahhhhhhhhhhhh! this man deserves to be hanged, what in the world was he thinking about
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by r231(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2009
This is terrible.

That man needs to be hanged by the way have dey got him yet
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by skullord: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2009
so sad a story, i feel for her and her parents.
and i appreciate you for your kind heart to help the little child.
what help can be enough? just a little from the heart to make her feel loved.
i encourage every one to try and get in touch with this family and enlighten them
about the virus not really to cry in their faces, but to give hope to the family.
HIV is not the end of a man. i think what they need now is proper counselling
on how to take care of their little daughter, what still surprises me is the fact that
the virus could be detected within few days in the little gurl, "i need more reseach on this"
Kudos to you my brother, kip it up.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by Eggyloo: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ Emperoh: true story girl. I know of a primary school teacher too in Festac that raped his students within ages 6-8 until the day the girls summoned up courage to report.

I sympathize with the parents.
Hmmm, these pple will definitely be judged.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by Eggyloo: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ Emperoh: true story girl. I know of a primary school teacher too in Festac that raped his students within ages 6-8 until the day the girls summoned up courage to report.

I sympathize with the parents.
Hmmm, these pple will definitely be judged.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by mrofficial(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2009
One happened at my area last week, the boy is still in custody till now. He raped a girl of 4-5 years old. the guy would be around 17-18 years old.

when my friend told me this, I didn't know what to say. He's someone that I know, but we don't rap.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by ziga: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2009
If this is recent, the little girl may need urgent medical attention.

There are antiviral drugs that can be used within a short period of exposure to HIV contaminated body fluids which help to reduce the risk of transmission of HIV.

The deed has already been done, but it would be even worse to have the girl infected with the crazy rapist's curse.

The man should be made an example for others that may have similar ideologies.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by jaygirl2: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
its such apity, ipray God be with the family of the girl n above all. the girl
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by whiteroses(f): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2009
but how can we help her? raise awareness perhaps is the only thing i can think of newaiz i feel sorry 4 her
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by chic2pimp(m): 12:44am On Oct 23, 2009
Wahlai make I no start dey talk my own cuz if I start I no go finish am. Infact I go break my keyboard cuz the way tis ting pain me reach long so te. . . . .  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by chika98: 12:45am On Oct 23, 2009
Chic2Pimp Don't give yourself a heart attack. It is heartbreaking I know
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by chic2pimp(m): 12:55am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

Chic2Pimp Don't give yourself a heart attack. It is heartbreaking I know
Let's hope the guy does not get away scott free. If/when he is eventually caught,his punishment should be life imprisonment with hard labour(while in prison they should make sure he gets castrated and tortured both mentally & physically). Bloody bastard.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by chika98: 12:57am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

Let's hope the guy does not get away scott free. If/when he is eventually caught,his punishment should be life imprisonment with hard labour(while in prison they should make sure he gets castrated and tortured both mentally & physically). Bloody bastard.
Do you know how many children that are abused everyday in Nigeria? Still they walk about free. Our society has a long way to go!
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by chic2pimp(m): 1:05am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

Do you know how many children that are abused everyday in Nigeria? Still they walk about free. Our society has a long way to go!
A law should be brought in which allows for the hanging of all paedos. That will teach em' angry.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by chika98: 1:07am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

A law should be brought in which allows for the hanging of all paedos. That will teach em' angry.
You act like you aren't from Nigeria. Does the average Nigerian know the constitution talk less of a "law" . There are laws that govern the land but how many people actually pay attention to it? You do the math!
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by chic2pimp(m): 1:21am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

You act like you aren't from Nigeria. Does the average Nigerian know the constitution talk less of a "law" . There are laws that govern the land but how many people actually pay attention to it? You do the math!
True talk however as little as one or two highly publicised cases where the offender is actually hung will change people's perception. Believe you me when this actually happens,those bleeping paedos will straighten up their barbaric acts.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by chika98: 1:23am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

True talk however as little as one or two highly publicised cases where the offender is actually hung will change people's perception. Believe you me when this actually happens,those bleeping paedos will straighten up their barbaric acts.
Same way someone calls another a thief and he is beaten to death by everyone. Nigeria is law less. I am sorry but that is the truth!
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by r231(m): 2:11am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

you are rite at least they need to make him suffer for what he did b4 hanging him. thats very crazy a 3yr old still can't get over it.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by msb247(m): 2:25am On Oct 23, 2009
shocked sad angry cry
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by chic2pimp(m): 3:09am On Oct 23, 2009
r231:

you are rite at least they need to make him suffer for what he did b4 hanging him. thats very crazy a 3yr old still can't get over it.
Exactly. The dude should be gangraped three a day til further notice or til set date. The pattern of rape should be :

MORNING : wakes up with a di.ck in his mouth and his raped thereafter

AFTERNOON : immediately after lunch

NIGHT : Make sure he gets a di.ck in his batty hole b4 he goes to bed.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by r231(m): 3:26am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

Exactly. The dude should be gangraped three a day til further notice or til set date. The pattern of rape should be :

MORNING : wakes up with a di.ck in his mouth and his raped thereafter

AFTERNOON : immediately after lunch

NIGHT : Make sure he gets a di.ck in his batty hole b4 he goes to bed.

nah dat will be too much fun for him cus dey going to mess with his ass in jail anywayz I am talking bout beating d crap out of him morning, afternoon and night
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by chic2pimp(m): 3:59am On Oct 23, 2009
r231:

nah dat will be too much fun for him cus dey going to mess with his ass in jail anywayz I am talking bout beating d crap out of him morning, afternoon and night
Make him chop beating along with Group Intimacy. Me I no mind. I want the maximum amount of pain inflicted on his paedo ass.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by hollandis(f): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2009
If the parents were rich,they wouldn't have been in this dilemma.I blame the government for their poverty.Imagine the house they live in?
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by LadyT(f): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2009
This has nothing to do with poverty. The problem is in african and asian countries sexual violence is not taken seriously enough. its killing our society there are waaaaaaaaay too many stories like this
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by emiemi(f): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2009
God, this is baddddddd evil. Thnx poster for doing something about it.
I'll keep checking this thread to see what I can do to support as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs Two Women Wearing Hijab To Hide Illicit Drugs In Benue / Nigerian Girl Flashes Her Full Bosom While Dancing To Song Inside Boyfriend Car / Fatal Accident:woman Head Cut Off On 3rd Mainland Bridge(very Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.