Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man (4706 Views)

HIV-Positive Doctor Molests Patient In Benue / Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police / 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by zemoby: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2009
God!!,
i cant even bring myself 2 read the full story, wort sort of asshole is d man, he's a leeching bastard!!!, God, what is dis world turning into, rape a 3yr old?, the thot alone makes me cringe much less d reality of it,

@ uzoo, weldone, you are doing a very worthwhile job , lemme know how i can be of help pls, I'd rly lyk 2 help dis girl, she could b anyone's daughter,niece or lil cousin,
May God bless you for bringing issues like dis to light,
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by oyinlaifa(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2009
What a pathetic story, all i can say is that may God continue to confort her and as for the rapist may they never see light till their death. All i think the family needs our encouragement, support and care.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by RichyBlacK(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
This is one consequence of widespread ignorance in Nigeria. A fool tells another fool that "if you do this then that will happen". The fool asks no question, does no thinking, does no research and believes what his comrade in foolishness told him/her. The fool then goes to do what he was told - like a true zombie!

This culture of foolishness, asking no questions, blind acceptance of ANY tale, having a disdain for research, suppressing intellectual inquiry, ridiculing scientific investigation, etc. has led to the creation of millions of mumus in Nigeria. This huge horde of mumus will carry out the most barbaric acts, acting within the comfortable bliss of ignorance. Shame on them!
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by oyinlaifa(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2009
I really understand what you are saying but all i think she needs now is our encouragement, support and care. Or what do you think?
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by mirababy: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2009
god will punish that man infact he has already punished him.oh my god,
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by DrLorenz1(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2009
Morning, I have strong feeling in me that the man has started to receive his punishment right from that day till now, and he will never have rest until is death. sad
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by mirababy: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2009
my brother i tire 4 this man,he go use him pennis take tie waist in jesus name.amen
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by Signorina: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2009
Has the little girl been confirmed to have the virus? Is most likely that she might not get infected, it is really possible. Plz Uzoo, answer me.
This is to let us all know the type of wicked world we live in. I've heard stories and seen uncles raping and 'fingering" young nieces when they come to visit. It happens all the time in every neighbourhood. Please parents should get closer to their kids and ask them such questions (the predators often warn the kids not to tell), they entice them with sweets and biscuits. Secondly, when they call little girls to run errands for them, they sieze such opportunities. Little girls should never run errands for older boys. Mothers beware.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by dani1luv: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2009
Jesus christ of Lagos State sad
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by yeegaa: 1:28am On Oct 25, 2009
dat guy is a beast,
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by Eaglebabe: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2009
I hope d rapist has been castrated and l pray that God will make him impotent for the rest of his life for the safety d safety of other children.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by Ebethle(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
hi, yes devil has done what he wanted to do, but i want the parasnts to know if the devil can used this sickness to, kill many people the Lord God, has able men who can delieved them out off it, plases i said to you never you lost hope in the Lor just calll this number and i will pray for your dughter,
Paul admonished Timothy: "Take your share of suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No soldier on service gets entangled in civilian pursuits, since his aim is to satisfy the one who enlisted him" (2 Timothy 2:3,4). A soldier expects to endure hardship. About his own service Paul said: "We put no obstacle in any one's way, so that no fault may be found with our ministry, but as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: through great endurance, in afflictions, hardships, calamities, beatings, imprisonments, tumults, labours, watching, hunger" (2 Corinthians 6:3-5). [See also 2 Corinthians 11:23-28.] Paul's words were backed by his own example when he wrote to Timothy: "Do not be ashamed then of testifying to our Lord , but take your share of suffering for the gospel in the power of God" (2 Timothy 1:cool.
As a soldier in the service of the King, an evangelist has a right to be supported. "It is the hard-working farmer who ought to have the first share of the crops" (2 Timothy 2:6). Some people think support makes one an evangelist. Biblically speaking, however, it is the other way around. If a man is an evangelist, he ought to be supported. Being an evangelist does not depend on support. Paul was an evangelist even while earning his own living making tents.

just call Evangelist Bethel Uchechukwu 08064196783
God will take that HIVout now.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by Abbeycity4(f): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

@Topic
so sadddddddddddddddd cry cry cry
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by Abbeycity4(f): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
dani1luv:

Jesus christ of Lagos State sad

LMAO!!!!! no b only lagos state . . . lol plus Ibadan state too grin grin
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by uzoo: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2009
thank you all for your concern and replies, like i said i got in touch with the father of the girl and we spoke at length, i told him that we (i and memebers of my church ) will be getting in touch with him from time to time , and i"ll be sending some items for his daughters upkeep.

i know this cant reverse what has happened only god can, but i'm sure it bring soem bit of smile on the poor girl's face, ,i also asked him to send me his account number to put in some money for the girls's upkeep and treatment and i want to keep in touch with her on a timely basis ,

@zemoby
thanks again , you can call the victim's father mr vitalis on this number 08051632191which i got from the editor of vanguard and see how you can come to the little girl's aid.

@signorina
from the story , yes she has been tested and found to be infected by the virus(i feel so angry typing this) all she needs now is your support financially so she can have access to good treatment ,enough food to boost her system , and prayers.

@oyinlaifa
thanks alot, i'm sure the family and the little girl will appreciate your support , you can get in touch with them through the number mentioned above or call the editor of the vanguard paper who covered the story Emma Nnadozie 08023145281 . he help you get in touch with them.

pls lets all try to get in touch with the girl and her family and help her anyway we can , i really appreciate all your replies and concern, i just dont want to concentrate on the devil who did this cos it will only make me start to lay out a a plan on how to kill him myself.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by ifele(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2009
The situation is partly the fault of the guardians or relatives of the girl. Because :

1. How can you let a little child be roaming around the streets without accompanying her for his/her protection?

2. Since the 80s GBOMOGBOMO scare have people not learnt to keep vigil on their children. Becos children are like meat to some humanimals.

3. This is not the first case of child rape. Some northern men rape 12 year old girls and call it marriage.

4. In western countries where child abduction is common, lots of children get murdered, molested, kidnapped
so they started teaching the children to avoid certain predatory adults when the parents were not around. We can employ that tactic in Niggeria.
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by uzoo: 2:07am On Nov 03, 2009
Please i would appreciate it if this topic is not used as a subject of gossip,comparism or open to trashing.like i said in d beginning let us not begin to blame any of d family members because it could have been any1's neice,daughter,cousin etc,lets stop d blame and see how we can help the little baby.what has happened has happened
Re: She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man by Natasha2(f): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
this is soooooooooo sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Astonishing Photos Of Evil People Taken When They Were Kids / NDLEA Nabs Two Women Wearing Hijab To Hide Illicit Drugs In Benue / Nigerian Girl Flashes Her Full Bosom While Dancing To Song Inside Boyfriend Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.