Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" (16801 Views)

Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by HealthCoach1: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy? 
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects. 
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect. 
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days. 
Nature makes it standout 
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product. 
We offer free home delivery service. 
Payment on delivery available nationwide. 

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401 
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2016
babs01:
Oh see ursef! U ar matured to lead the eagle buh u ar nt mature to lead Chelsea after spending 10 years with dem even dos who met u there had been given captain handband in a match u involved If ur oyinbo oga cannot trust u we too can't . With u as a captain i see Nigeria goin nowhere.
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by teebaxy(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2016
freesinzu:

guess that's ur ambition enjoy it
Who God has Blessed no man Can curse. The guy is better, richer,influencial than you entire Village. If na lie call you village and lets see which is more popular
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by dacovajnr: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2016
Make I no talk...but the guyman been wan use National Team resurrect his dead Club Football kariya! undecided..cmon Loftus cheek dey bench u not to talk of Chalobah..its well

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by ceejayxy(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2016
freesinzu:
Bench warmer
Bench warmer for where??im no de see bench again sef...dressing room warmer
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by dacovajnr: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2016
teebaxy:
Who God has Blessed no man Can curse. The guy is better, richer,influencial than you entire Village. If na lie call you village and lets see which is more popular
Kids of these dayz ehn! undecided
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by dacovajnr: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2016
freesinzu:

guess that's ur ambition enjoy it
Don't you have anything doing instead of wasting your tym quoting a kid..Move on bro..
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Oroade: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2016
hmm

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by justicejay(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2016
If this guy no relent I believe he's gonna coach super eagle one day. He is so loyal and love his nation.we may not appreciate him now, but I believe he is giving his best to his nation.

TheGoodjoe what time is naija match tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by freesinzu(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2016
teebaxy:
Am a lagosian, Lagos island to be precise which makes it my village so ur telling me Mikel is richer than than the whole Lagos island first joke. Clearing your second joke would make it seem like am bragging
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by teebaxy(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2016
dacovajnr:
Kids of these dayz ehn! undecided
Shut up any small boy can just type what you just typed, answer the question. My message is that you should stop hating, if u have nothing to contribute to a topic just stay mute nobody will arrest you that staying mute.
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by freesinzu(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2016
dacovajnr:
Don't you have anything doing instead of wasting your tym quoting a kid..Move on bro..
Very,true I don fuxk up
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Deilluminator(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2016
freesinzu:
Bench warmer
Wailer, Man U Fan.
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by zicky(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2016
danduj:
bros,sentiments apart,mikel is wack.Dude doesnt even make the bench anymore at chelsea
do yaya toure make the bench for man city, when mourinho came to Chelsea was mata making the bench, ws Pogba no wack when he first came to manU. People can just wake from sleep to type akpata
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by teebaxy(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2016
freesinzu:

Am a lagosian, Lagos island to be precise which makes it my village so ur telling me Mikel is richer than than the whole Lagos island first joke. Clearing your second joke would make it seem like am bragging
lol, see mumu, Lagos Island is your local government... Ha MO gbe. It is finished!
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2016
justicejay:
If this guy no relent I believe he's gonna coach super eagle one day. He is so loyal and love his nation.we may not appreciate him now, but I believe he is giving his best to his nation.

TheGoodjoe what time is naija match tomorrow

1:30 pm.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by freesinzu(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2016
ceejayxy:
Bench warmer for where??im no de see bench again sef...dressing room warmer
Musa self don dey follow the trend sad
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Deilluminator(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Retire and stop disgracing yourself. You can't even make Chelsea bench and U're yearning dust about leading super Eagles. Mumu guy
Bad bele
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by freesinzu(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2016
teebaxy:
lol, see mumu, Lagos Island is your local government... Ha MO gbe. It is finished!
I now see ur stupid. I rest my case
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Deilluminator(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2016
clefstone:
Mikel is not a leader, he doesn't even have a place in Chelsea reserve
Man U Fan spotted
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by freesinzu(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Deilluminator:
Wailer, Man U Fan.
Pele chelshit fan
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Deilluminator(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Sylvarresta:
after +2 u beta 4gt abt him and make me ur new crush, I'm a better footballer
you play from behind or you strike?
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by faladeSM1132(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2016
bettercreature:
My thought exactly,we can never win anything as long as Mikel is still in that team.
Na you lead them to olimpic bronze medal. Children of haters everywhere
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by seundp(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2016
ifenadi:

In 1994, Nigeria beat Zambia 2 -1 in 90 minutes
Yea....their second team
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Deilluminator(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2016
bettercreature:
My thought exactly,we can never win anything as long as Mikel is still in that team.
Wailer, another Man U Fan spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by teebaxy(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2016
freesinzu:

I now see ur stupid. I rest my case
Stupid is an English word, I bet you don't know the meaning without checking the dictionary. Poor boy coming online to spit Rubbish about Mikel. Double your hassle Omo ale
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by bettercreature(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2016
faladeSM1132:

Na you lead them to olimpic bronze medal. Children of haters everywhere
No be one team carry gold waka home? or why are expecting me to be celebrating failure
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Donnyboy(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Retire and stop disgracing yourself. You can't even make Chelsea bench and U're yearning dust about leading super Eagles. Mumu guy
patriotic9jaboy:
patriotic9jaboy:

Guy nawa o! easy now... you and him dey drag girlfriend before? abeg free him
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by freesinzu(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2016
teebaxy:
Stupid is an English word, I bet you don't know the meaning without checking the dictionary. Poor boy coming online to spit Rubbish about Mikel. Double your hassle Omo ale
cool
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by dnanjul: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2016
CHINGDONG'S DIARY.PART 1 EPISODE 1.

​Growing up has been challenging to me ,most especially for a person that have been through all what I have been through most times having a flash back makes it more difficult to comprehend and understand the content of life,the more you advance in it the more it becomes complex, a maze,it puts the whole world on your shoulders but the re-echoing sound of people and voices raining down encouragement that it will only last for a moment makes me pause and think if they really understand the problem,not necessarily the physically open part of it but the emotional depression that comes with it, at this stage depression gets a free invitation and suicidal nature to everything becomes imminent. But there is a general notion which I consider wrong that it is unusual for an African to be depressed, this is so untrue as I am facing acute depression at the moment, and I am an African even with a black skin.

My childhood
Http//nanjul4reel.
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Rozaystunna(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2016
clefstone:
Mikel is not a leader, he doesn't even have a place in Chelsea reserve
lmao Oga mercy, who ll he bench?
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by dcolumbus001: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2016
how 9jera futbal go take grow when Mikel is the one leading, someone that can't even make Chelsea bench and always uses Nigeria matches as training ground , playing rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Club World Cup CWC: Ighalo’s Al Hilal Battle Chelsea For Final Spot / WEEK 18 SURE Bankers Draw 3,13.... / Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.