Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" (16800 Views)

Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by sabaeh(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2016
So he was not mature before?
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Retire and stop disgracing yourself. You can't even make Chelsea bench and U're yearning dust about leading super Eagles. Mumu guy

Have been following your activities in Nairaland recently, you seldom make any positive comment on any issue here.

NOTE: HATE, kill faster than anything you can ever think of.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Dezzx(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2016
a
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by danduj(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Ordinary luftos cheek is making the bench ahead of mikel,smh

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by successincentiv(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Nice one obi. You are good to go
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2016
Pavore9:

You whey be "bros" dey call Obi "Dede"! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
chai cheesy how u take know say I be bros? Lol,. U dey monitor me?
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by danduj(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Have been following your activities in Nairaland recently, you seldom make any positive comment on any issue here.

NOTE: HATE, kill faster than anything you can ever think of.
bros,sentiments apart,mikel is wack.Dude doesnt even make the bench anymore at chelsea

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by personal59: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Miriam19:
My Crush

Love you kiss
Wao u re also my crush too really like you
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by KomonSense: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2016
emog17:
MEDHELP DOCTORS HITTING YOUR SCREEN SOON.

Medhelp doctors is a TV talk show that mostly focuses on health and medical issues as a team of medical professionals and sometimes celebrity guests /speakers discuss a range of various health related topics and answer questions from viewers who are too embarrassed to ask their own Doctors. The show lays emphasis on health and well being, lifestyle and knowledge.
To chat with the doctors online visit www.medhelpdoctors.tv
Instagram @medhelpdoctors.tv
Facebook: medhelpdoctors

Lovely... How do one participate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by ReemZy01(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2016
clefstone:
Mikel is not a leader, he doesn't even have a place in Chelsea reserve
Now that why your Chelsea are losers "because he is a better person in your midfield than MATIC"

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Pinocchioo(f): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2016
freesinzu:
Bench warmer

Lol, u no serious
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Pavore9: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2016
smithsydny:
chai cheesy how u take know say I be bros? Lol,. U dey monitor me?

We know all those "Agadi" whey follow elders go pay the pikin mama dowry and still dey call that pikin "Dede"! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by bossto(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=patriotic9jaboy post=50017593]Retire and stop disgracing yourself. You can't even make Chelsea bench and U're yearning dust about leading super Eagles. Mumu guy[/quoRetire??..like seriously??
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by emog17(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2016
KomonSense:

Lovely... How do one participate?
visit the website and register
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Malayy(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2016
orimsamsam:
Mikel obi. I just love dis guy. Very humble and gentle
mikel humble?
you didn't hear what he did to 2face..

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by bossto(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2016
chinex276:
mikel son of obi.... i heard he quit club football to focus on his international kariyah
....where did you "heard"??
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Emasel(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2016
Mikel, my guy I believe you.
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by lightblazingnow(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2016
More grace
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Arijude(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2016
Miriam19:
My Crush

Love you kiss
Lol your crush ko, your grinding ni. Gold miner

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2016
See person wey won lead super eagles,, you don chop bench tire undecided

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Miriam19(f): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2016
Arijude:
Lol your crush ko, your grinding ni. Gold miner

Broke nigga, stop quoting me
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by modsfucker: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2016
Miriam19:
My Crush

Love you kiss

Na so dem dey crush people these days without letting them know?
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by teebaxy(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2016
freesinzu:
Bench warmer
won't your generation celebrate you if you have the chance to be his house boy.?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by dckng16(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2016
Miriam19:
My Crush

Love you kiss

You girls like better thing... smiley
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by shiki(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2016
Miriam19:
My Crush

Love you kiss

Really?
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2016
babs01:
Oh see ursef! U ar matured to lead the eagle buh u ar nt mature to lead Chelsea after spending 10 years with dem even dos who met u there had been given captain handband in a match u involved If ur oyinbo oga cannot trust u we too can't . With u as a captain i see Nigeria goin nowhere.
GO AND DIE! grin
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by freesinzu(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2016
teebaxy:
won't your generation celebrate you if you have the chance to be his house boy.?

guess that's ur ambition enjoy it
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by teebaxy(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2016
babs01:
Oh see ursef! U ar matured to lead the eagle buh u ar nt mature to lead Chelsea after spending 10 years with dem even dos who met u there had been given captain handband in a match u involved If ur oyinbo oga cannot trust u we too can't . With u as a captain i see Nigeria goin nowhere.
Are you an idiot, can't you appreciate for once or do you think he is responsible for your poverty stricken live? Please get a life or you die in abject poverty.
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by olalat(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2016
oloju kokoro. let that russia girl catch you.
Miriam19:
My Crush

Love you kiss
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Akinz0126(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2016
See this Chelsea bench warmer ooooo grin for your mind. seriously I wonder how comes mikel got Nigeria No10 shirt every other players putting on 10's are known to be extraordinary on the pitch But reverse is the case with Giant of Africa No10.

I personally always look out for No10 in every team cause that 10 jersey is not for dimwit players.They should better flog Zambia tomorrow else.........I reserve my comment for now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2021: Eke Kalu Scorpion Wins Gold Medal For Abia In Shot Put (photos, Video) / Row Over Racist Balotelli Cartoon / FIFA Club World Cup CWC: Ighalo’s Al Hilal Battle Chelsea For Final Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.