Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Peter Obi In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Pictures (21109 Views)

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by phranq(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
nwabobo:

Because you are deaf and blind.

deaf n blind?? bros na kill u don kill like dis oooo. dis one na worst case scenario!!!! no chill
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by ziga: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by ziga: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Unigweson25:
...Was he not a business man before that position?..That did his personal investment else wher does imply he stole peoples money. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR FIBS?
why didnt he build it before he became governor? Where is the evidence that he didnt build it state funds

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by nwabobo: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jacko1:
What did he do when he was in anambra
Now all of a sudden he proferring solutions
Obiano is working more than him

Ppl suddenly see things wen they no more in power
Put them in power all of a sudden they are blind

The problem with public office holders is that ther is no accountability. The money is jusg floating arund for u to grab.... Do nothing and suffer no consequence

That is y i neva wasted ma data to watch that his nonsense 41mins speech
Saying rubbish of reducing security votes wen u chop ur own clean mouth

Willie Obiano allegedly drinking away Peter's N75bn savings.

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by nwabobo: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
phranq:

deaf n blind?? bros na kill u don kill like dis oooo. dis one na worst case scenario!!!! no chill

Bro, na only deaf and blind person fit talk like dat na.

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by odogwu2007(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Keneking:
Former Head of Useless government in Anambra cry
Who em EPP?
Nonsense

- kissing the Pope's ring behind the altar does not guarantee you seat in Heaven. Nonsense. Look at the "arrangee back of altar meeting" with the Pope.

- Standing behind a candidate for confirmation does not make him worthy of purgatory.

- posing with Bishops and doling out huge tax payers cash to churches does not make you a candidate for beatification.

Hopeless situation with Peter. Only useful to his hometown. Nonsense.

See his penalty spot in one of those pictures. Fraud cry

This thread is a waste of space. Nonsense.Useless. Hopeless situation. Unfortunately, this is the best Anambra can boast of after director. Nonsense.

Now where is lalasticlala sef cry
u need urgent help
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Vickiweezy:
No matter how much he looted, he was a good Governor and a good Man . . . #Respect
This is why Nigeria and Africa will never progress with this kind of sentiment.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Dutchboy come n see see ooo!.
I know the crook very well,he can only fool gullible people like you.

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

why didnt he build it before he became governor? Where is the evidence that he didnt build it state funds
This is the question we need more intelligent Nigerians youths to start asking our corrupt leaders.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by sekundosekundo: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dutchboy:
I know the crook very well,he can only fool gullible people like you.
It takes a crook to know a crook.

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
sekundosekundo:

It takes a crook to know a crook.
I'm an anti-corruption advocate against corrupt leaders in APC,PDP,APGA or any other political party.The truth is that 99% of Nigerians politicians are crooks who can't account for their wealth.

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by sekundosekundo: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dutchboy:

I'm an anti-corruption advocate against corrupt leaders in APC,PDP,APGA or any other political party.The truth is that 99% of Nigerians politicians are crooks who can't account for their wealth.

Are you a saint?.

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Are you a saint?.
No i'm not,but my actions don't have an impact on millions of other people who get improvished based on my primitive accumulation of wealth to last my generation a hundred years.

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
nwabobo:

Willie Obiano allegedly drinking away Peter's N75bn savings.
Peter obi did not leave any foolish savings, he simply stole state funds.. How could obiano that raised IGR from 500m to over 1billion care about phantom 75b savings from peter obi?
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by sekundosekundo: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dutchboy:

No i'm not,but my actions don't have an impact on millions of other people who get improvished based on my primitive accumulation of wealth to last my generation a hundred years.

Who was your favorite candidate in the last gen. election.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Vickiweezy:
No matter how much he looted, he was a good Governor and a good Man . . . #Respect
This is why they say most Nigerians have low IQ.. I hope you have never in your life criticized any Nigerian politician for looting or just know you a hypocrite!.. What nonsense and some fools are liking this (anyway who else liking but peter obis propaganda team)

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Vickiweezy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dutchboy:

This is why Nigeria and Africa will never progress with this kind of sentiment.

globe16:

This is why they say most Nigerians have low IQ.. I hope you have never in your life criticized any Nigerian politician for looting or just know you a hypocrite!.. What nonsense and some fools are liking this (anyway who else liking but peter obis propaganda team)

Use your head to Think!!! and face the facts.
No matter whoever u put in office - be it a pastor or monk, the person will want to put extra in his pocket.
But, there are a few who are good hearted and I just commended one i know off.
So, bleep off... don't quote me again.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by nwabobo: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

Peter obi did not leave any foolish savings, he simply stole state funds.. How could obiano that raised IGR from 500m to over 1billion care about phantom 75b savings from peter obi?

Well, Obiano himself admitted that 75bn was left only thst he termed the dollar investment "near cash"
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
nwabobo:

Well, Obiano himself admitted that 75bn was left only thst he termed the dollar investment "near cash"
How then do you say obiano squandered investments that have not even began yielding benefits, thats if we accept the phantom 75b story? Mischief? What of the liabilities mentioned by obiano? Over 100b in liabilities.. Meanwhile, when will you peter obi sycophants start posting photos of peter obi's projects and legacies in government after 8 years instead of these nonsense self serving photos that added no value to the average Anambra person
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by nwakibie3(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

Proceeds of Anambra Money stolen by peter obi
for ur info, peter was already made before he became a governor. you can google his profile.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by nwakibie3(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

How then do you say obiano squandered investments that have not even began yielding benefits, thats if we accept the phantom 75b story? Mischief? What of the liabilities mentioned by obiano? Over 100b in liabilities.. Meanwhile, when will you peter obi sycophants start posting photos of peter obi's projects and legacies in government after 8 years instead of these nonsense self serving photos that added no value to the average Anambra person

obiano was challenged to publish the names of those or contractors obi was owing before he left office but he couldn't do that. what does that tells u?

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
nwakibie3:

obiano was challenged to publish the names of those or contractors obi was owing before he left office but he couldn't do that. what does that tells u?
Peter obi claimed nearly all the projects he awarded before he left office were all fully paid for, why have all the projects not been completed 3 years after peter obi's administration? Either he was lying or the contractors fled with our money.. Yeye.. cheesy

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Who was your favorite candidate in the last gen. election.
I was a supporter of Buhari,I urged people on this forum to vote for him under my former moniker because I believed he was coming to salvage the country. I was'nt born during his regime,but from what I heard from my family and the media,was that he had zero tolerance for corruption.

I expected to see people like IBB,Abdusalami,Atiku,,OBJ,Amaechi,Peter Obi,Tinubu,Uduaghan,Emeka Offor,Ifeanyi Ubah etc to be in jail and billions of dollars recovered from them collectively. However,the scale has fallen from my eyes and I see Buhari is no different from them,he protects and turns a blind eye to his close aides like Buratai,Dambazau,Uguri Usani and Babachir Lawal despite overwhelming evidence of corruption againt them.

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
nwakibie3:

for ur info, peter was already made before he became a governor. you can google his profile.
which Nigerian governor was not a made man before becoming governor? Orji Uzor Kalu was far richer than obi before he became governor, did it stop him from stealing?

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

which Nigerian governor was not a made man before becoming governor? Orji Uzor Kalu was far richer than obi before he became governor, did it stop him from stealing?
Orji Kalu stole so much that he did'nt know what to do with the money.He built a 400 room mansion in his village.
https://www.nairaland.com/1383416/photos-check-out-inside-ex-gov

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by sekundosekundo: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dutchboy:

I was a supporter of Buhari,I urged people on this forum to vote for him under my former moniker because I believed he was coming to salvage the country. I was'nt born during his regime,but from what I heard from my family and the media,was that he had zero tolerance for corruption.

I expected to see people like IBB,Abdusalami,Atiku,,OBJ,Amaechi,Peter Obi,Tinubu,Uduaghan,Emeka Offor,Ifeanyi Ubah etc to be in jail and billions of dollars recovered from them collectively. However,the scale has fallen from my eyes and I see Buhari is no different from them,he protects and turns a blind eye to his close aides like Buratai,Dambazau,Uguri Usani and Babachir Lawal despite overwhelming evidence of corruption againt them.

You sounds like indomie generation. Now that your candidate is encouraging fraud, what do you want us to call you.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by sungelsocco(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Peter Obi is the 'sharpest' governor so far lets support his good moves

Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries / Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka / Okonjo-iweala: WTO Postpones Meeting To Pick New DG