Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

DSS Threatens Wike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Threatens Wike. (680 Views)

"Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike / Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife, Amaechi Threatens Wike / Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

DSS Threatens Wike. by abiolert(m): 5:42am On Oct 08, 2016
Wike threatened, as his resists Police,DSS attempt to abduct Judge On October 8 HARCOURT : Governor Nyesom Wike in the early hours of (Saturday) today mobilised to stop alleged attempt by men of the Department of StateSecurity, DSS and the Police to abduct a Judge at his number 35/84 B residence, Forces Avenue, Port Harcourt.The governor who fielded questions from newsmen in front of the Judge’s residence said he was manhandled by men of the DSS and the Police who came to whisk the judge away.Gov. Wike“What has happened this night itis unfortunate. Even in military government it has never happened like this , you listen to people, That is why we are here. I said not under my watch will I allow this type of activity take place.“The DSS, Police they cocked their guns and said they will shoot me. And I told them I have never heard this type of thinghappen before. Again this is to show that more of this will come. Wondering why the security men will choose 1 am to storm the residence of the judge the governor said their action portend danger for the nation’s democracy. He said all he expected the security men to havedone was to invite the judge, adding that if he had ignored the invitation then other legal steps should have been taken. Continuing, he said he did not bother to know the name of the judge but he only had to come out to stop the attempted abduction of the judge because as Chief Security of the state he would not allow such lawlessness take placein his state.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/breaking-news-wike-resists-police-as-dss-attempt-to-abduct-judge-manhandled/
Re: DSS Threatens Wike. by fran6co(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2016
watching from afar
Re: DSS Threatens Wike. by kokosin: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari is evil....

2 Likes

Re: DSS Threatens Wike. by Flexherbal(m): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2016
Are they kidnappers , must they come like thieves at night ?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Threatens Wike. by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Flexherbal:
Are they kidnappers , must they come like thieves at night ?

State police is urgently needed to guard against tyranny

2 Likes

Re: DSS Threatens Wike. by Mynd44: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2016

(1)

Saraki, Atiku, Gabriel Igbinedion At Ibrahim Mantu's Son's Wedding (photos) / 'Buhari Is Deeply Suspicious Of Nigerian Politicians And Trusts Few' - Diplomat / Is Southeast Most Corrupt Region In Nigeria? EFCC Investigating 522 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.