Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years (1204 Views)

She Finally Did It [Photo] / Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20years / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Topenzee(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2016
A young lady narrates how she started masturbating when she was just 6 years old. It is said that bad habits are the easiest things to pick up and the hardest things to drop off when acquired. This story has proved it is the truth, to a certain extent. A young lady identified as Moji, shared her story about how she started indulging in the act of masturbation at a very young age. According to her, she had already started masturbating while she was just a 6-year-old who isn’t supposed to know the difference between right and wrong. Moji finally overcame her masturbation habit after 20 years Moji who says she has repented and finally stopped masturbating after about 20 years, says God save her. Read what she had to say below: “I look so innocent in this picture, but if only you knew what my mind knew. I grew up in England and I believe in this picture I was 6 years old. So young and full of life. But my mind at this time was already corrupt. At this young age I knew what sex was, had watched a couple of x-rated movies and I’d even started playing with myself (masturbating). Who knew I would deal with these addictions for over 20 years of my life. I for one didn’t. But it continued, it progressed and it took Jesus to save and deliver me. I don’t know what you’re dealing with. I don’t know what you’ve been battling with for a very long time. I don’t know the addictions and vices you feel you can’t overcome. But I do want you to know something, Jesus saves. Jesus heals. Jesus delivers. He saved me from every vice and set me free. He broke every yoke of addiction I’ve had to deal with. He restored my soul. He gave me life. And I do believe that if any man be in Christ Jesus he is a new creature, old things have passed away behold all things have become new. So my dears I don’t know what you’re going through, I don’t know how bad you feel or think or believe you are. But one thing is for sure, Jesus saves. And He’s ready for you if you come to Him. Cheers. Your girl Moji.” What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by badassdude: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2016
6years old? Must you lie to sell the Jesus story of how he saved you and bla bla bla?

* dodges stone * cool

1 Like

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin

For me masturbation is part of safe sex... Everything is in ur control like how u do it, where u wanna do it and what u gonna use it...

This is all about mind games...
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
:POK, good for her.

Op divide the Topic, let part of it be in Romance section d other part should b in Religious'.
lol

1 Like

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by stiflerdrug: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
cool
TrapQueen77:
grin

For me masturbation is part of safe sex... Everything is in ur control like how u do it, where u wanna do it and what u gonna use it...

And no fvcking STDs cool
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
stiflerdrug:
cool

And no fvcking STDs cool

grin definitely my love...no std, no rotten butt cracks, no fishy smell... Hahahahah
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by badassdude: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hmm

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by stiflerdrug: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin definitely my love...no std, no rotten butt cracks, no fishy smell... Hahahahah

Hahahhahahahahahaahah that smell tho embarassed
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
badassdude:

Hmm

Why observe when u can discuss it with me cheesy wink ?
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by badassdude: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
OK, good for her.

Op divide the Topic, let part of it be in Romance section d other part should b in Religious'.
lol :POK, good for her.

lol

So you are using opera mini to save your data abi?
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by badassdude: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Why observe when u can discuss it with me cheesy wink ?

Pls don't corrupt me o, before I start fighting addiction till probably age 80....hian!
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
badassdude:

So you are using opera mini to save your data abi?
hmmmm. I don talk my own
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Calismart(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
After 20years?
Why then did u stop? undecided
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by badassdude: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

hmmmm. I don talk my own

How did I get to know that you are using opera mini? grin
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Monday5(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Calismart:
After 20years?
Why then did u stop? undecided
Are you from the moon, or you no dey hear english?
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
badassdude:

How did I get to know that you are using opera mini? grin
Lol. if u ask me, na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by badassdude: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

Lol. if u ask me, na who I go ask?

Ask me grin
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
:POK, good for her.

lol

Lyk play, lyk Play, Op don post am to religious section too. lol.
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
badassdude:

Ask me grin
OK, how did u get to know?
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by badassdude: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

OK, how did u get to know?

In opera mini once you try to apply a smiley, it duplicates your post...grin
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
badassdude:

In opera mini once you try to apply a smiley, it duplicates your post...grin

lolzz. really? Neva knew it has to do with d kinda browser am using. tnx

(1) (Reply)

I Say A Big Thanks To Our Exes / Ladies If You Haven't Kissed A Girl, You Haven't LIVED / Chinese Bride Falls From A Metal Fence While Taking Wedding Photoshoot(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.