Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

"I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano (9919 Views)

Why I Will Never Leave APGA For APC - Obiano / What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC / “Joining APC Is Like Leaving Jesus Christ For Satan” – Fayose Replies Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by Progressive01(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
We don't need Ugwu Fraudsters like you sir. Remain where you are and keep enjoying the praises of the children of the damned who support criminals like you. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by roccu: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
ugu man ... fix road in anambra frist
Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by roccu: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
these man should go and drink kiki
Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by everozone: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Obiano should have said,'I don't have intention of commiting political suicide'.

6 Likes

Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by zurine(f): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
hmm
Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by einscienstist(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Funlordjnr:

I wonder wetin dey pepper this one for body sef?

Abi na "notice me"?

undecided

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING...?
Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by roccu: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
lol ... who cares
Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by Ahmadgani(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
it is crystal clear that the only political party that had, has and have been trying to bring government closer to the people is APGA. right now I am planning to introduce this party in my local government.

5 Likes

Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by obontami: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
DONT JOIN APC OR PDP O. JOIN KOWA PARTY.
no be only KOWA na KOFUN
Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by enyanwoke(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
He should learn from Peterobi's mistakes and try not to nurture that thought, by the way I saw some people typing Peter one for governor, we are Easily swayed in this country.
Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by Lastborn12(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
PunterTim:
LOL at IDPs - Internally Displaced Politicians

INTERNALLY DISPLACED POLITICIANS
KIKIKIKIKIKIKI
I THOUGHT AM THE ONLY ONE THAT DABBLED INTO THAT WORD

MEANWHILE THE DUDE HAVE JUST CREATED ANOTHER SLOGAN OR WORD
Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by ArabMopol(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Try it and lose that seat instantly... do u think Anambra state is like IMO state APC go manipulate with wuruwuru election... ANAMBRA IS APGA IN THE MORNING AND PDP IN THE NIGHT
Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by Opharhe: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ahmadgani:
it is crystal clear that the only political party that had, has and have been trying to bring government closer to the people is APGA. right now I am planning to introduce this party in my local government.
What are you waiting for? Please do that already. As for me, I'm obtaining a membership card anytime I get the opportunity and of course will convince other young politically conscious minds too. No more sitting on the fence. Labaran Maku gave an impressive fight in Nassarawa the other time, APGA also won a few seats in Baylesa during the last general elections too... Willie Obiano should just stay and develop and grow the party just like he's building the state. Using Anambra as a vantage point the party can be launched into other areas of the South East, South South, even South west, North and with examples of people - oriented leadership, it can become a large party with the ability to struggle for the Centre in a matter of 10yrs.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by tyokunbo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Who cares whether he joins APC? Will that put food on people's table?
Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by OscarChris(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2016
I kno dat my Governor cannot try such evil. Okoroch of Imo State tried it and since then, he has become a nobody in Igboland. Apga is our party, but we can tolerate PDP. Besides these two parties, u ar on ur own
Re: "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano by Themandator: 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
He says it is the handiwork of internally displaced politicians grin he is going nowhere

CSTR2:
KOWA ko, AWOK ni.
Who are the interests groups in KOWA and how does it promote Igbo interests?
APGA is even more promising than Kowa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN, FIRS, NNPC Get Seven Days To Submit Accounts / See The Underage Girl Nnamdi Kanu Impregnated PHOTOS / Kola Ologbondiyan: Wike Free To Meet Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.