Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Man Stoned And Butchered By Cultists At Ogunshe Estate, Lagos - Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stoned And Butchered By Cultists At Ogunshe Estate, Lagos - Graphic Photos (40132 Views)

Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State / Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter / Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Man Stoned And Butchered By Cultists At Ogunshe Estate, Lagos - Graphic Photos by Hades2016(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2016
hahn:

What about in America? undecided
my brother United States of America has the high rate of murder in the world trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stoned And Butchered By Cultists At Ogunshe Estate, Lagos - Graphic Photos by Chicagoesontop: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
hahn:

You would have to relocate completely from earth because murders happen everywhere

undecided

If you have ever traveled out of Nigeria and stay in other places you won't be saying this rubbish that Murder happens everywhere, my brother Murder doesn't happen everywhere as you thought, but the percentage rate of Murder in Nigeria is outrageous, i know many successful men in many countries that fear to come back to Nigeria, no matter how successful they are they are at peace in other countries more than in their country and fatherland NIGERIA.

No money no food no security ... Nigeria is a shame if you have stayed in other countries, both in Europe and Africa sef.
Re: Man Stoned And Butchered By Cultists At Ogunshe Estate, Lagos - Graphic Photos by hahn(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

If you have ever traveled out of Nigeria and stay in other places you won't be saying this rubbish that Murder happens everywhere, my brother Murder doesn't happen everywhere as you thought, but the percentage rate of Murder in Nigeria is outrageous, i know many successful men in many countries that fear to come back to Nigeria, no matter how successful they are they are at peace in other countries more than in their country and fatherland NIGERIA.

No money no food no security ... Nigeria is a shame if you have stayed in other countries, both in Europe and Africa sef.

I agree with you. Even the part where you said I am saying rubbish smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Made Pistols Recovered As Gun Runner Is Arrested In A Hotel In Bayelsa.PIC / Mob Beats Lagos Teacher, Rescues 14-year-old From Rape (Pictured) / Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.