Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Governor Wike Cries Out…”police, DSS Threatened To Shoot Me” ( Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Cries Out…”police, DSS Threatened To Shoot Me” ( Video) (507 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out / My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Cries Out…”police, DSS Threatened To Shoot Me” ( Video) by timosky1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2016

Governor Nyesom Wike in the early hours of (Saturday) today mobilised to stop alleged attempt by men of the Department of State Security, DSS, and the Police to abduct a Judge at his number 35/84 B residence, Forces Avenue, Port Harcourt.

The governor who fielded questions from newsmen in front of the Judge’s residence said he was manhandled by men of the DSS and the Police who came to whisk the judge away.

Crying out over alleged threat to his life, Governor Wike said:
“What has happened this night is unfortunate. Even in military government it has never happened like this , you listen to people. This is why we are here. I said not under my watch will I allow this type of activity take place.

“The DSS, Police they cocked their guns and said they will shoot me. And I told them I have never heard this type of thing happen before. Again this is to show that more of this will come.”

Wondering why the security men will choose 1am to storm the residence of the judge, the governor said their action portend danger for the nation’s democracy.
He said all he expected the security men to have done was to invite the judge, adding that if he had ignored the invitation then other legal steps should have been taken.

Video
http://www.unitednaija.com/2016/10/governor-wike-cries-out-police-dss-threaten-to-shoot-me/

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Passing Out Parade Of Nigerian Defence Academy (pics) / Alex Badeh's Confiscated N1.1 Bn Mansion Converted Into An Office By FG / Why We Shelved Our Planned Rally In Support Of Obaseki – Edo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.