Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS (32434 Views)

More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI / African Bar Condemns Arrest, Invasion Of Judges’ Homes / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by wxyz1: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Before you call for protest against this tyrannic government the following persons should apologize for deceiving us.
1. Prof. Osinbajo
2. Mr. Tinubu
3. Mr. Rotimi Amechi.
4. Prof.Wole Shoyinka
and others. Osinbajo who is even prof. in law can see what illiterate is using him to do. Our Holy book say " let no one be equally yoke with unbeliever, Osinbajo say that is not correct

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
chaloner:
dats not checkmate ok . try again or go bak to sch

Try and reply intelligently to my assertions otherwise we'll have to call it a checkmate.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by AreaFada2: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
Shut up Fani,is Dasuki not a northerner? The new guy whose properties were recently sealed by EFCC,is he not a northerner?

He is a Northerner alright. But Dasuki also arrested Buhari to kick his butt out of Dodan Baracks back in 1985. So obviously Buhari has a score to settle. And he's doing just that.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by mankan2k7(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Funny enough he doesn't know of your existence.

If Nigeria is a zoo, what specie of animal are you?

wetin this dullar-dinho they talk

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
wxyz1:
Before you call for protest against this tyrannic government the following persons should apologize for deceiving us.
1. Prof. Osinbajo
2. Mr. Tinubu
3. Mr. Rotimi Amechi.
4. Prof.Wole Shoyinka
and others. Osinbajo who is even prof. in law can see what illiterate is using him to do. Our Holy book say " let no one be equally yoke with unbeliever, Osinbajo say that is not correct

Now this makes me lol.

Your holy book? What does your holy book have to say about corruption?

Grow up. This fight is for you, the masses. These people have been accused of collecting money so they can sell your destinies to the highest bidder. You are here talking about your holy book.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Engrgeneral(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
My brother FFK is either always playing the religious or ethnic card. he is a multi-faced mouth dagger. i haven't read anywhere in a long time where he has given an objective judgement rather a subjective one. before now, the ways in which court cases has been judged calls for serious concern. take for instance in rivers state, the supreme court invalidates the state hous of assembly elections allowing the governorship result to stand. the handwriting on the wall is so very clear. majority of the judges are corrupt. i advocate a better judiciary, irrespective of their ethnicity and tribe any one found wanting should be punished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Humblegoodman(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
i made it known from the begining that Buhari will never change. A leopard can never change its spots. " reformed democrat indeed"

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by bcashy: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
A beneficiary of useless judgement from the corrupt judges making noise as usual.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by wxyz1: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pennywise:

You should be thankful to Buhari. You are the one that is brain dead and the people he is after are the ones that caused your affliction.
Tell me story! that could be the reason he arrested an innocent man who name his pet Dog Buhari? i see. God forbid, i refused to be brain wshed

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by thunder74(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

No we are not breeding a monster. We already have bred the monster. It is now fully grown and has made life hellish for Nigerians. It is call corruption.

I'm quite sure that the Vice-president who is an eminent lawyer and a SAN and has practised for donkey years will not stand by and let his government commit such a grave atrocity.

I'd rather trust his expertise on the subject matter as well as the battery of lawyers at the disposal of the president than someone on a faceless forum such as Nairaland. (Pls no offence).

Here's a major question? Are you saying that there are no corrupt judges in Nigeria? If here are what has the disciplinary arm of the judiciary done about them all these years?

Are we to continue like that?
If you read the details of the emergency declared by NBA today, you will notice that the DSS has no business on the subject matter. NJC has punished many judges and it is constitutionally empowered to discipline erring judges. Have you ever heard about court martial? Why do the military investigate and disciplines their members when we have police and DSS? Rule of law must be followed. No matter how good intention PMB may have, we must do things right.

On VP, I do not envy him, his case is like when a doctor is not allowed to treat himself or his immediate family because his judgement at that time can not be trusted.
Like I said during the election campaign, Osinbajo will not be around when serious decisions are taken, he will be sent on an errand to represent the President somewhere like he is being used now.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by RedCapChief(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

When I saw red cap chief as your moniker I knew exactly where you were coming from. Carry go. Nothing do you. Na wailing things till 2019.

Really intelligent of you to make conclusions based on my moniker instead of my content.

This country needs your type at this critical moment. Your are really smart. Buhari should hire you since both of you seem to be on the same intellectual level

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by bcashy: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Now this makes me lol.

Your holy book? What does your holy book have to say about corruption?

Grow up. This fight is for you, the masses. These people have been accused of collecting money so they can sell your destinies to the highest bidder. You are here talking about your holy book.
Bro why u dey trouble urself now, people like this no even know wetin dem want talkless of knowing wats good for them. Let them make the noise they are destined to make. No amount of distraction can take us back, corruption in this country will be be fought to stand still once n for all irrespective of their opinion.Thank GOd that man at the helm of the affair knows the reason why he is there.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Abuleoshi: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
thunder74:

Don't know we now have Ben Ten on Nairaland. Sorry, I thought I was quoting an adult.
Keep forming hard man online. We are watching you guys closely.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by bcashy: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
RedCapChief:

Really intelligent of you to make conclusions based on my moniker instead of my content.

This country needs your type at this critical moment. Your are really smart. Buhari should hire you since both of you seem to be on the same intellectual level

Ur content ?? Lolllllllll grin embarassed
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by RedCapChief(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
thunder74:

If you read the details of the emergency declared by NBA today, you will notice that the DSS has no business on the subject matter. NJC has punished many judges and it is constitutionally empowered to discipline erring judges. Have you ever heard about court martial? Why do the military investigate and disciplines their members when we have police and DSS? Rule of law must be followed. No matter how good intention PMB may have, we must do things right.

On VP, I do not envy him, his case is like when a doctor is not allowed to treat himself or his immediate family because his judgement at that time can not be trusted.
Like I said during the election campaign, Osinbajo will not be around when serious decisions are taken, he will be sent on an errand to represent the President somewhere like he is being used now.

Please leave Osinbajo out of this matter.
He probably read of the raid on the pages of newspapers.
Nothing major happens when he is present; just signing documents and going on trips and making speeches
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by VULCAN(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
lies, The whole lies and nothing but Lies.

Only fools believe what APC govt says without a shred of evidence. No pictures of the bags of money

TheGoodJoe:
The searches have uncovered huge raw cash of various denominations, local and foreign currencies, with real estate worth several millions of Naira and documents affirming unholy acts by these Judges... DSS

In one of the States where the Service operations were conducted, credible intelligence revealed that the Judge had Two Million United States Dollars ($2,000,000 USD) stashed in his house.

When the judges collected Bribes and destroyed the law, where was Fani Kayode's voice. The same person who stood side by side and watched the past administration rape this country did not cry out.

Please, FFK, you are part of the problem.

I pray Nigeria becomes great because the corruption sunk too deep.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by LastProphet: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
bankylan:

Obvious you inherited stupidity.

it is ur father that is a buffoon that must have given birth to a hopeless ipob who equates democracy to freedom to steal. without even asking u can already see i know what criminal part of the country you come from. shameless thieves
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
bcashy:

Bro why u dey trouble urself now, people like this no even know wetin dem want talkless of knowing wats good for them. Let them make the noise they are destined to make. No amount of distraction can take us back, corruption in this country will be be fought to stand still once n for all irrespective of their opinion.Thank GOd that man at the helm of the affair knows the reason why he is there.

God bless you. It's so difficult to read such and just pass by. You'd want to chip in something for the sake of other misguided kids like them online.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Progressive01(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
FFK, take yourself, your albino wife, and all the bastard slaves who fall over themselves to lick your saliva whenever you spit lead the charge to Aso Rock and "be counted".

Yeye dey smell.

When DDS were busy doing far worse under the Ineffectual Utuoke person with Marylin Ogre were leading the charge, where was your big mouth??

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by t2luv1: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
temitemi1:
RIP to our democracy cry cry cry

You thought we had one before.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by onward4life(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206634053199450&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206634053199450%3Atl_objid.10206634053199450%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A7520692320373175978&__tn__=%2As

Shout south!!

All we know is to Flow New Confraternities Every Now and then. We keep on reducing our Population even if no external Aggression

Now the Real battle Has Begun Now Great men to Fight

because they hav been Boxed like snacks si feet below.

Fake confraternity with chidish reason fo coming into existence...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
RedCapChief:

Well I don't mind. He is now the President isn't he? And you are...?

Your moniker fitted your comment. I think we both know you're of the wailer clan on this forum and probably offline too.

So tell me. Was I wrong?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by thunder74(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abuleoshi:

Keep forming hard man online. We are watching you guys closely.
Hooooooo, this is the main reason I always advice parents to put passwords on their phones.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
thunder74:

You do not know that about the VP unless you want to tell us you work close to the presidency and are privy to all the information you're not.

You may be surprised to know that PMB relies a lot on the opinion of his Vice than any other president has done in the history of this country.

That being said. Can you mention one judge you know that has been jailed for corruption or they are immune to jail because they are the ones sending people there?

What happens when the disciplinary arm of the judiciary is as corrupt as the judges they are meant to discipline?

If the three arms are meant to serve as checks and balances for the other two arms, pray tell us, how does the executive exercise it's power of check and balance over the judiciary?

Unless you're saying that the judiciary is an island on it's own.

Another question. Can a judge suspected of a criminal offence be arrested by the police or not?

If not why? and does theJudiciary have a special police force for that?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by wxyz1: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
National Assembly should do the needful now. Or else he is coming for all of you. Very barbaric government taking Nigeria back to stone ages. Nigeria court is ruling against you and even international court is ruling against you only media of propagandist is working for you, yet you are forming ultimate worior
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by exlinkleads(f): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Lol.

Yet I don't want to believe that you find this current action by the government to clean our judicial system bad.

The Judiciary is the last hope of the common man and if the rich ones have already bought the judges what's left for us?

Have you ever wondered why a man who stole a loaf of bread or chicken was sentenced to death and the former governor of Edo state Igbenedion who stole billions of dollars was just give a small fine to pay and released?

Our judges are corrupt and they deserve to have the spotlight on them. At least for once.

I am not supporting the corruption in government, hell, let them arrest and prosecute them. But what am against is the manner in which this arrest or should i say hunt is been carried out.

For God sake, these are respected people that r not running from the government. They are the government. Why breaking walls and breaking into their house by 1am? Cant u smell something

It is a total disgrace to this nation and to the democracy we claim we have. This tyranny. When did it even become thw job of the dss to arrest people for financial crimes?? ?

I dont care what anybody have commited in this country but the law should take effect. You cant treat people like animal because they are being accused of a financial crime. This is intimidation. And ones they can do it to our judiciary, watchout what will happen next.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by pirazo: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abet if the Judges are found wanting they should be investigated ,they would be freed if innocent.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by everozone: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari has reduced Nigeria 2 North Korea status where fascism n lawlessness ar d order of d day.When Buhari hinted dat d judiciary ws his problem because they don't dance 2 his tone I knew there ws a plot to undermine d independence of d judiciary.smh.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by focus2727(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Save ur breath & wait for the out come of y they were arrested our judicial system need to be sanitize.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by focus2727(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bullet1234:
I can see military C****** happening soon with the way the country is going. Hope I am wrong.
God help us all.
Ghana did the same thing their judicial system get better afterward.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by myhotbrain: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Some of our slow-poke nairalanders would always fall for this cheap blackmail and mis-imformation.
Is it a secret that many of our Justices and Judges and even senior lawyers are perverting the judicial system?

So when finally, the government agents responsible for investigation of these saboteurs swing into action in order to bring them to account, rather than applaud the gallant steps you, the same paupers who are the beneficiary of these saboteurs' ruins are the ones who are their loudest supporters!

There is nothing untoward in DSS operatives storming suspects homes, commandos style, in the middle of the night to effect arrest. There is no known law against such action.

FFK, foaming, rotten mouthed bas***d is just whipping up sentiments for his own selfish sake. Period!

We were already in trouble, only made worse by FFK and his group of cannibalized kleptomaniacs, who succeeded in looting Nigeria dry with the help and support of corrupt senior lawyers and judges/justices of the highest court of the land.

The big question is: who FFK epp?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? / After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.