Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,952 members, 7,848,865 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

wike's show of shame against federal agents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / wike's show of shame against federal agents (6011 Views)

Wike: Show Evidence I Bribed Inec Officials With N110million / How U.S Federal Agents Succesfully Linked Bola Tinubu To Drug Trafficking Ring I / Humility Got You This Far, Governor Wike. Show Them Humility. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: wike's show of shame against federal agents by ebujany(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
haske7:

Where was chief security of the state when Ken asuete and many rivers citizens were murdered in cold blood?? Its unfortunate that wike took d bait. How come no other governor came out to challenge DIS? ? Bribe can't last for ever.......

Meanwhile dat mod wey ban me ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

True talk my sis. Its terrible in rivers state if you are not PDP. Ken was killed and till today, Mr wike is yet to talk about the murder. That guy will end up worst than odili
Re: wike's show of shame against federal agents by lonecat: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
ebujany:

Yes the rogues knows themselfs but not when you are frustrating my government. We all need this country to work so let us all support Mr president.
did you say support him?
Hell no!!!
anything short of democracy count me out.
this is certainly not a democratic way of doing things.
-stopping people from a peaceful protest (even in UK & U.S, people are allowed to protest peacefully)
-killing unarmed protesters
-ignoring court orders (if he feels all the judges are corrupt & no court can pass a true judgement then he should close down all the courts in d country because it's not only ordinary citizens case he should allow corrupt judges to preside overnight)
- unlawful adoption of men from their various homes thereby terrifying their family members
-sending DSS to arrest a state house of assembly members for trying to impeach the governor (which is their duty as stipulated by the law)
the list just goes on.
no matter how corrupt people are, there are ways to fight them within the ambient of the law, u don't just come up with ur own style of governance overnight & u will expect sane people to support it.
we have 3 arms of government but the other 2 arms are been neglected, the executive now does everything.

1 Like

Re: wike's show of shame against federal agents by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Wike is the Chief security officer of the state and it's his duty to protect the citizens of the state. Buhari should arrest the APC members that used #240,000,000, to clear grass and those that diverted over 70 trailers of foodstuff meant for the IDPS in the North.

I hope he will also come and protect you if you have issues with the Police or Army?
Re: wike's show of shame against federal agents by ebujany(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2016
lonecat:

did you say support him?
Hell no!!!
anything short of democracy count me out.
this is certainly not a democratic way of doing things.
-stopping people from a peaceful protest (even in UK & U.S, people are allowed to protest peacefully)
-killing unarmed protesters
-ignoring court orders (if he feels all the judges are corrupt & no court can pass a true judgement then he should close down all the courts in d country because it's not only ordinary citizens case he should allow corrupt judges to preside overnight)
- unlawful adoption of men from their various homes thereby terrifying their family members
-sending DSS to arrest a state house of assembly members for trying to impeach the governor (which is their duty as stipulated by the law)
the list just goes on.
no matter how corrupt people are, there are ways to fight them within the ambient of the law, u don't just come up with ur own style of governance overnight & u will expect sane people to support it.
we have 3 arms of government but the other 2 arms are been neglected, the executive now does everything.

Buhari is not perfect but he is what this country needs at this time....God brought him there for a propose.
Re: wike's show of shame against federal agents by naijaboy756: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2016
ebujany:

Buhari is not perfect but he is what this country needs at this time....God brought him there for a propose.
what exactly is he doing? Why involve the Almighty God in this?
Re: wike's show of shame against federal agents by ebujany(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
what exactly is he doing? Why involve the Almighty God in this?

Power belongs to God. I strongly believe that God kept president buhari there for a purpose. In fact, PMB is what Nigeria needs at this time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Items Banned From Being Imported Into Nigeria (FULL LIST) / Where Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? / “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.