Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,252 members, 7,860,582 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Humility Got You This Far, Governor Wike. Show Them Humility. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Humility Got You This Far, Governor Wike. Show Them Humility. (748 Views)

Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / wike's show of shame against federal agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humility Got You This Far, Governor Wike. Show Them Humility. by odikimi: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley
CONGRATS OUR HUMBLE BOSS, HUMILITY GOT YOU THIS FAR.
- The picture (He walks on the grass, and leaves the red carpet for his bosses)........Humility!!!!!
There is a thin line between ARROGANCE and CONFIDENCE and it is called HUMILITY. HUMILITY is not thinking less of
yourself, but thinking of yourself less, valuing others above yourself................. The bible crowns it up by saying in Matthew 23
vs 12 "whoever exalts himself will be humbled and whoever humbles himself will be exalted"......... Today Nyesom Ezebunwo
Wike has been exalted, he is the CHAIRMAN, as he heads the PDP national convention committee made up of 257 members
and the state hosting it is RIVERS STATE.........
WE CALL HIM EBUBE DIKE, THE BULLDOZER, THE MAN WHO GOES EVERY WHERE AND MAKES IT N.E.W.
I'm proud I am a diehard supporter, because he hasn't let me down for once. Ride on the lion of Niger-Delta, I know you always
aim high, and I don't need to be a magician to know that one day, I will campaign for you to lead this country. Till then, work
hard to restore back the lost Glory of Rivers State so that other Nigerians can see how a state should look like.
I am Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley, a son from the IZON KINGDOM and I just want to make commonsense. DAZZIT AND DAZZOL 4
NOW.

(1) (Reply)

God Chose President Muhammadu Buhari For Nigeria, Says APGA / Pls Discribe This Bubu Picture With One Word / IGP Demotes DPO After Beating Female Traffic Warden In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.