Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. (17945 Views)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by aminusanti(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

Since you claim i am ridiculing your ignoble Quran then come out from your hiding place of a dedicated section and create a thread so we can debate it. Or would you rather have me come into your dedicated section which was created in order to curb your intolerance? If you say YES i would gladly sacrifice a moniker and take your oath so i can engage you.

Fair enough?
it seems u like talkin too much on unrelevant issues
i wont watse my time replying u again if u are still not grabbing the point. Again!
if truly you want to get answers for any of your queries
follow this steps below

1- create a thread in or outside the islamic section and u will surely have replies if your queries are reasonable( tag me and wait for my reply )

2- be precise ( one query at a time for better understanding) and do not introduce new arguments while another argument has yet to be resolve

3- Do not move on to another argument if it is shown that a fact you have replied upon is inaccurate.

4- Provide evidence for your arguments *

4- Do not argue that you do not 'need' evidence

5- You must be respectful of Islam, Prophet Muhammad and the Quran. This means that no insults against Prophet Muhammad or anything hateful in regards to Islam should be thrown by my Christian opponent. I will not tolerate this, it’s immature and unscholarly. I will not insult or ridicule Christianity or the Bible and either should my opponent do so for Islam or the Quran. If this does happen, I will call off the debate.

6.) You Must be respectful. I believe both Christians and Muslims can be respectful of both faiths without name calling, insulting either the Bible or the Quran, or either debaters.

If you abide by the above you can start posting your queries any time and see who is hidding as you claim.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
aminusanti:

it seems u like talkin too much on unrelevant issues
i wont watse my time replying u again if u are still not grabbing the point. Again!
if truly you want to get answers for any of your queries
follow this steps below

1- create a thread in or outside the islamic section and u will surely have replies if your queries are reasonable( tag me and wait for my reply )

2- be precise ( one query at a time for better understanding) and do not introduce new arguments while another argument has yet to be resolve

3- Do not move on to another argument if it is shown that a fact you have replied upon is inaccurate.

4- Provide evidence for your arguments *

4- Do not argue that you do not 'need' evidence

5- You must be respectful of Islam, Prophet Muhammad and the Quran. This means that no insults against Prophet Muhammad or anything hateful in regards to Islam should be thrown by my Christian opponent. I will not tolerate this, it’s immature and unscholarly. I will not insult or ridicule Christianity or the Bible and either should my opponent do so for Islam or the Quran. If this does happen, I will call off the debate.

6.) You Must be respectful. I believe both Christians and Muslims can be respectful of both faiths without name calling, insulting either the Bible or the Quran, or either debaters.

If you abide by the above you can start posting your queries any time and see who is hidding as you claim.

[b]
Eeyah was i the one who called you a fool? Remember you began the insults and name calling first...Or have you suddenly gone blind to your very actions? Now you wish to give me rules?

aminusanti(m): Quote Post

Jazallah hair bro
Exactly. I knw dis unbelievers with dis attitude for ages here on NL n you can hardly achieve anything debating with them.
There are like programmed fools and no amount of explanation will ever make sense to them, the best is just to ignore them to carry on with their Man worship..

Was that not your own quote?

The deceit in Islam and among you muslims is in epic proportions. You find it convenient to ridicule and insult but when the table is turned you begin to give conditions?

I have already put up my thread here and dropped my questions..feel free to pick on them one after the other and respond otherwise get out of this thread you deceiver!

Now you want to give conditions when on this thread i have not insulted anyone despite all provocations from al of you and you came on and on your 2nd or so post you already called me and all of us Christians FOOLS. Cretinous liars![/b]
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
[b]The below verses from the Quran clearly shows that the gospel of Jesus and the Jewish Torah are the words of God as muslims are required to look to it for "Guidance and Light".

- Surah 2:87 - And most certainly We gave Musa the Book and We sent apostles after him one after another; and We gave Isa, the son of Marium, clear arguments and strengthened him with the holy spirit,

- Surah 3:48 - And He (Isa/Jesus) will teach him the Book and the wisdom and the Tavrat (Torah) and the Injeel (Christian Gospel).

- Surah 3:50 - And a verifier of that which is before me of the Taurat (Torah) and that I may allow you part of that which has been forbidden t you, and I have come to you with a sign from your Lord therefore be careful of (your duty to) Allah and obey me.

- Surah 5:44 - "Surely We revealed the Taurat (Torah/Bible Old Testament) in which was guidance and light", with it the prophets who submitted themselves....

- Surah 5:46 - And We sent after them in their footsteps Isa, son of Marium, verifying what was before him of the Taurat (Jewish Torah) and We gave him the Injeel (Christian Gospels) in which was guidance and light, and verifying what was before it of Taurat and a guidance and an admonition for those who guard (against evil).

- Surah 5.68 - Say: O followers of the Book! you follow no good till you keep up the Taurat and the Injeel and that which is revealed to you from your Lord;

- Surah 6.154: Again, We gave the Book (Torah) to Musa to complete (Our blessings) on him who would do good (to others), and making plain all things and a guidance and a mercy, so that they should believe in the meeting of their Lord.

- Surah 6.155: And this (Torah) is a Book We have revealed, blessed; therefore follow it and guard (against evil) that mercy may be shown to you.

- Surah 29:46 "And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, but say, "We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you; Our Allah and your Allah is one;

- Surah 32:23 - And certainly We gave the Book to Musa, so be not in doubt concerning the receiving of it, and We made it a guide for the children of Israel.

- Surah 43:63 - When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me.

- Surah 46:12 we are told.... "And before it the Book of Musa (Moses) (Torah) was a guide and a mercy: and this is a Book verifying (it) in the Arabic language that it may warn those who are unjust and as good news for the doers of good......" [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by aminusanti(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

Eeyah was i the one who called you a fool? Remember you began the insults and name calling first...Or have you suddenly gone blind to your very actions? Now you wish to give me rules?

Was that not your own quote?

The deceit in Islam and among you muslims is in epic proportions. You find it convenient to ridicule and insult but when the table is turned you begin to give conditions?

I have already put up my thread here and dropped my questions..feel free to pick on them one after the other and respond otherwise get out of this thread you deceiver!

Now you want to give conditions when on this thread i have not insulted anyone despite all provocations from al of you and you came on and on your 2nd or so post you already called me and all of us Christians FOOLS. Cretinous liars!
How will you understand and comprehend explanation of any sort ? Now go back and read my post again check where i use "IF" in my statement, understand what "if " means first. Simple conditional statement u can't understand yet u are here bragging that u are debating..useless time waster.

I will still call you a fool for u to realize u are one. And again ur posts full of foolishness simply bcus u have no respect for the prophets, you throw all sort of insults to the prophet Mohammad (SWA) thinking that you are archieving something, u pple are not here for any truth seeking.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
aminusanti:

See another lousy kafir. I laugh in hebrew after reading your childish post, you are seeing those copy n paste as serious questions while I am seeing it as complete trash n rubbish, can't u read and see how my other fellow friend trashed it without any waste of time yet you are here bragging without shame, the problem u pple are not even reading what u are coping on the net that's why u will never understand any simple explanation.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Am still laughing at you.
What makes it trash? Is it becos its copy and past or because what he is posting here is not verifiable?

History doesn't lie sir. Its so unfortunate internet is here to stay, it has broken Islam wide open, the shroud that covered it is torened up. Only those who wants to live and die in error will do so, it's no longer because they didn't know.

This is one of the reasons muslims the world over fights to keep their people illiterates so that they won't have to read the Koran for themselves.

Allah is satan, and muhammed was his Apostle.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
aminusanti:

How will you understand and comprehend explanation of any sort ? Now go back and read my post again check where i use "IF" in my statement, understand what "if " means first. Simple conditional statement u can't understand yet u are here bragging that u are debating..useless time waster.

I will still call you a fool for u to realize u are one. And again ur posts full of foolishness simply bcus u have no respect for the prophets, you throw all sort of insults to the prophet Mohammad (SWA) thinking that you are archieving something, u pple are not here for any truth seeking.

[b]
Which Prophet and which truth have you got to offer?

Your own Hadith records that Muhammad at times was bewitched and said and saw things under satanic inspiration (vol. 4, nos. 400, 490).

This admission on the part of the Hadith destroys in principle the Muslim claim that Muhammad was infallibly inspired.

Since it is admitted that Muhammad at times did and said things under satanic inspiration, then this in principle calls into question everything he did and said.

Your Hadith makes the repeated claim that no one ever leaves Islam.

He then asked, 'Does anybody amongst those who embrace his [i.e., Muhammad's] religion become displeased and renounce the religion afterwards?' I replied, '''NO''' '(vol. 1, nos. 6 and 48).

Then it contradicts itself by saying that death is the punishment for those who leave.

The prophet said, 'If somebody [a muslim] discard his religion [of Islam], kill him' (vol. 4, no. 260).

It even records the murders of those who left Islam for another religion (vol. 5, no. 630).

Volume nine of the Hadith has an entire section dedicated to warning those who would leave Islam - that they will be murdered (see vol. 9, pgs. 10-11, 26, 45-50, 341-342).

'So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection' (vol. 9, no. 64).

You insult yourself for claiming intelligent when you clearly are not. If my words are foolish and those words are exposing the fallacy in Islam and Muhammad do they not make the Quran and Muhammad foolish?

So which truth have you got to offer with reference to the above?[/b]
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by aminusanti(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Am still laughing at you.
What makes it trash? Is it becos its copy and past or because what he is posting here is not verifiable?

History doesn't lie sir. Its so unfortunate internet is here to stay, it has broken Islam wide open, the shroud that covered it is torened up. Only those who wants to live and die in error will do so, it's no longer because they didn't know.

This is one of the reasons muslims the world over fights to keep their people illiterates so that they won't have to read the Koran for themselves.

Allah is satan, and muhammed was his Apostle.

Ok Next
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Alhajipablo:
which history;something written by a xtain propagandist? Some of us are too busy to involve ourselves in baseless rumours. Wanna debate about Islam do it in the light of Quran and Sunnah and not just some cooked up stories by someone somewhere.
Have you ever heard of Al Tiggya?

Am sure you are not reading what the Op is posting, he quotes directly from the koran, besides the historical facts. Are you saying Christian propagandists wrote your koran too?

Listen, before the koran, Muhammed had a life.

He was 40yrs when he claimed Jibril visited him and tried to choke life out of him. Before he became a prophet who was he and his life as a prophet, how was it?

He claimed he was the last proohet and the best of them all, in the light of this his assertion, theres need then for us to xray his life. How where the prophets of old lived their lives, and how did he live his? You get my drift?
Its easy to claim a thing, its another to proof it.

If he wasn't a fruad, there won't be any need for you guys to kill so much trying to hide him by intimidation.

Mark my words, in the nearest future, the Apostasy law will be broken, then you'll see the true Muslims. Then is when you's see the Sultan changing his name and answering Paul.

The king of Saudi will become a Christian. Just bear this in mind.
The Blood of the Christians muslims have shd for Allah shall sprink forth convicting the hearts of their children and childrens' children turning them to Christ.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
aminusanti:

[b]You come here and call me a fool and expect me to give you a pat on the back? You come here trying to forcefully shove down my throat your gullible acceptance of Muhammad as a prophet... A man who was psychologically challenged and made a lot of laughable statements in stupidity.

Your Muhammad had a psychological obsession with urine and feces. In fact, he spent a great deal of time teaching on where, when, and how to urinate and defecate.

He was so obsessed with the subject that he taught that if someone got urine on his clothes or body, they suffered hellfire in the afterlife!... e.g

'One of the major sins is not to protect oneself [one's clothes and body] from one's urine [i.e., from being soiled with it]. Once the Prophet, while passing one of the grave-yards of Medina or Mecca, heard the voices of two persons being tortured in their graves.'

'The Prophet then added, '''Yes! [they are being tortured for a major sin]. Indeed, one of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine' (vol. 1, chap. 57, no. 215).

According to vol. 2, no. 443, Muhammad said that people are tortured in hellfire because they soil themselves with urine.

Yet, at the same time, Muhammad ordered people to drink camel urine mixed in milk as medicine! Is Camel Urine holier than human Urine to the extent that Human urine would send you as a muslim to hell if it touches you?

'So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of camels and to drink their milk and urine' [as a medicine] (vol. 1, no. 234).

The rules for urination and defecation are as follows:

1. You must not face Mecca when urinating or defecating (vol. 1, nos. 146, 147, 150, 151).

2. You must not use your right hand to hold or wipe yourself (vol. 1, nos. 155, 156).

3. You must wash your privates after going to the bathroom (vol. 1, nos. 152, 153, 154, 157).

And you call such a person Sane and a prophet? Your intelligence is sub par![/b]

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=blessedvisky post=50096056][/quote]
Anas09 is different from Anas Bin Malik sir.

Anas bin Malik was a criminal follower of Criminial, rapist, pedophile Muhammed of Arabia.

A man like that is reffered to as the best human ever?

Are Muslims this foolish?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Anas09:

Anas bin Malik was a criminal follower of Criminial, rapist, pedophile Muhammed of Arabia.

They are now looking for a reason to lock this thread or move it to their section...If it is moved i am following it there and will sacrifice this moniker by taking their oath so as to gain entry. At this point i really do not care about anything else but the truth and declaring same.

I have seen nothing but rage and name calling and threats since this thread began and even threats sent to my pm......Indeed they must be foolish to think they can scuttle this... it will not happen.

He may be the best man to them but all i am doing is look behind the veil of that their best man and the picture i am seeing is a shocker even to them

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by blessedvisky(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Anas09:

Lol ok
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by mumels(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

[b]You come here and call me a fool and expect me to give you a pat on the back? You come here trying to forcefully shove down my throat your gullible acceptance of Muhammad as a prophet... A man who was psychologically challenged and made a lot of laughable statements in stupidity.

Your Muhammad had a psychological obsession with urine and feces. In fact, he spent a great deal of time teaching on where, when, and how to urinate and defecate.

He was so obsessed with the subject that he taught that if someone got urine on his clothes or body, they suffered hellfire in the afterlife!... e.g

'One of the major sins is not to protect oneself [one's clothes and body] from one's urine [i.e., from being soiled with it]. Once the Prophet, while passing one of the grave-yards of Medina or Mecca, heard the voices of two persons being tortured in their graves.'

'The Prophet then added, '''Yes! [they are being tortured for a major sin]. Indeed, one of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine' (vol. 1, chap. 57, no. 215).

According to vol. 2, no. 443, Muhammad said that people are tortured in hellfire because they soil themselves with urine.

Yet, at the same time, Muhammad ordered people to drink camel urine mixed in milk as medicine! Is Camel Urine holier than human Urine to the extent that Human urine would send you as a muslim to hell if it touches you?

'So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of camels and to drink their milk and urine' [as a medicine] (vol. 1, no. 234).

1. You must not face Mecca when urinating or defecating (vol. 1, nos. 146, 147, 150, 151).

2. You must not use your right hand to hold or wipe yourself (vol. 1, nos. 155, 156).

3. You must wash your privates after going to the bathroom (vol. 1, nos. 152, 153, 154, 157).

And you call such a person Sane and a prophet? Your intelligence is sub par![/b]

Funny at the defecating aspect. I do wonder about the idea of cleaning up your P area after urinating , what if you are in a place where there is no water then they are advice to use stone. Question is can you use stone innplace of water? Cos last i check I still use water to bath and not stone.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
blessedvisky:

Lol ok

grin
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
mumels:

Funny at the defecating aspect. I do wonder about the idea of cleaning up your P area after urinating , what if you are in a place where there is no water then they are advice to use stone. Question is can you use stone innplace of water? Cos last i check I still use water to bath and not stone.

The thing tire me. So much emphasis on ridiculousness.....so much emphasis on unimportant stuff.

Muhammad was a skunk plain and simple.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by hopefulLandlord: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
mumels:

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by aminusanti(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

I can see your foolishness is endless and by God you will never achieve anything if this is the approach u ll using to know something and i just realized that u are full of confusion.
My simple question for u here is
Are u here to understand hadith and Quran or you are here to educate us based on your google knowlegde?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

They are now looking for a reason to lock this thread or move it to their section...If it is moved i am following it there and will sacrifice this moniker by taking their oath so as to gain entry. At this point i really do not care about anything else but the truth and declaring same.

I have seen nothing but rage and name calling and threats since this thread began and even threats sent to my pm......Indeed they must be foolish to think they can scuttle this... it will not happen.

He may be the best man to them but all i am doing is look behind the veil of that their best man and the picture i am seeing is a shocker even to them
I wont be supprised if they move it into their section to hide it's content.

@Seun, i will say this and hoped to be banned.

It is very unfair of you to put biased Mods in a position like this.
Mods are responsible for moving threads and sending them to their appropriate sections, no one else here can do that, (except am wrong).

I opened a thread with regards to this sometime ago, that thread was closed immediately i published it, and i recieved a ban.
Am saying it again, if you don't want the Muslims to be together with us, then let them be where you kept them, but stop them from moving our threads and locking them up in their section. How can i open a thread and it gets stolen into an islamic section, and then am told to accept Islam first before i can comment on the thread i opened? Who does that?

You can't claim to be ignorant of what those you picked to work for you are doing sir.

A Moderator of yours steals Christian threads and you do nothing about it, WHY?

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP SIR.
get me banned, i don't care.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
aminusanti:

I can see your foolishness is endless and by God you will never achieve anything if this is the approach u ll using to know something and i just realized that u are full of confusion.
My simple question for u here is
Are u here to understand hadith and Quran or you are here to educate us based on your google knowlegde?

By God I have already begun achieving a whole lot. I currently have 7 private messages from muslims who have been viewing an who are now asking for deeper insight because even they have been having issues with all the messed up issues found in the Quran and Hadith so this thread is an eye opener so chill....

I am not here to understand the Quran or Hadith because your Muhammad declared that the Quran is written in simple words which anyone could understand so its not rocket science to understand.

Neither am I here to educate you....I am simply here to put the REAL TRUTH out there which has been shrouded in secrecy and shielded from all of you by your scholars....And then sit back and let common sense do the rest and judging by the 7 private messages I have received then common sense is prevailing.

Thanks for your time...Now I have more important things to attend to and more updating of this thread to do as well. Enjoy reading it.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
Anas09:

I wont be supprised if they move it into their section to hide ita content.

@Seun, i will say this and hoped to be banned.

It is very unfair of you to put biased Mods in a position like this.
Mods are responsible for moving threads and sending them to their appropriate sections, no one else here can do that, (except am wrong).

I opened a thread with regards to this sometime ago, that thread was closed immediately i published it, and i recieved a ban.
Am saying it again, if you don't want the Muslims to be together with us, then let them be where you kept them, but stop them from moving our threads and locking them up in their section. How can i open a thread and it gets stolen into an islamic section, and then am told to accept Islam first before i can comment on the thread i opened? Who does that?

You can't claim to be ignorant of what those you picked to work for you are doing sir.

A Moderator of yours steals Christian threads and you do nothing about it, WHY?

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP SIR.
get me banned, i don't care.

if it is moved to their section.....I would be going there with my thread.....Plain and simple.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

if it is moved to their section.....I would be going there with my thread.....Plain and simple.
I won't come 100km close to accepting Islam. I wont stir it even with a long stick.

Let them steal, that shows who they truelly are, sons of perdition.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Anas09:

I won't come 100km close to accepting Islam. I wont stir it even with a long stick.

Let them steal, that shows who they truelly are, sons of perdition.

They say Allah and I say Yahweh....I know Yahweh and not allah and follow Yahwehs teachings and am led by His spirit..What they put there as the key to enter their section with are mere words and mean nothing to me as my life belongs to Christ.

When I am done there I would simply discard the moniker or pick it up again whenever I want to go back in and engage them.

I will do anything to preach this gospel even if it means going into their den which is filled with ravenous wolves which they are known to be.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

They say Allah and I say Yahweh....I know Yahweh and not allah and follow Yahwehs teachings and am led by His spirit..What they put there as the key to enter their section with are mere words and mean nothing to me as my life belongs to Christ.

When I am done there I would simply discard the moniker or pick it up again whenever I want to go back in and engage them.

I will do anything to preach this gospel even if it means going into their den which is filled with ravenous wolves which they are known to be.
Ah, good.then.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by aminusanti(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

[s]
By God I have already begun achieving a whole lot. I currently have 7 private messages from muslims who have been viewing an who are now asking for deeper insight because even they have been having issues with all the messed up issues found in the Quran and Hadith so this thread is an eye opener so chill....

I am not here to understand the Quran or Hadith because your Muhammad declared that the Quran is written in simple words which anyone could understand so its not rocket science to understand.

Neither am I here to educate you....I am simply here to put the REAL TRUTH out there which has been shrouded in secrecy and shielded from all of you by your scholars....And then sit back and let common sense do the rest and judging by the 7 private messages I have received then common sense is prevailing.

Thanks for your time...Now I have more important things to attend to and more updating of this thread to do as well. Enjoy reading it.[/s]
Rubbish! Abeg Gerroout! ..time waster
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
aminusanti:

lol sure! I am glad I wasted your time wink
aminusanti:

lol sure! I am glad I wasted your time. if you are quite finished then can you run along now?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
[b]Again, below Muhammad attests to the Torah's (Taurat) authority.

So, for Muslims to claim the Bible was corrupted is an argument already lost....

- In Surah 5:48 we are told that Muhammad is given the Qur'an as a confirmation of the bible; that is - it is meant to prove the bible's authenticity.... "And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what is before it of the Book and a guardian over it,"

- In Surah 46:12 we are told.... "Yet before it there was the Book of Moses (Torah/Old Testement) which was an authority, and a mercy. This (the Qur'an) is the Book confirming it in the Arabic tongue....."

Muhammad deferred to the Torah for Guidance Himself

Asked to produce the Torah and read from it, Âl 'Imran 3:93.

A group of Jews went to Muhammad and ask him to pronounce judgment on an adulterous couple. Muhammad asked for the Torah to be brought before him, and the couple was subsequently stoned, in accordance with the penalty laid down in the Torah. (see Sahih Bukhari Book 38, no. 4434)

This incident indicates that Muhammad deferred to the Torah for judgment. In the whole incident, there is no indication whatsoever that the Torah is not trustworthy, Also see: fate of those who do not live by Torah, al-Jum`ah 62:5 ; referred to settle dispute on food, Âl 'Imran 3:93-94 ; retribution in, al-Ma'idah 5:45

Torah/Taurat: This word occurs 18 times in the Qur'an. It refers to the 39 books that make up the Jewish & Christian Old Testament. Jesus Himself said "every iota" (or every bit) of this Torah/Taurat is true.[/b]
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

Thanks for your time...Now I have more important things to attend to and more updating of this thread to do as well. Enjoy reading it.
Singing...
O Happy day... O Happy Day... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
alfarouq:
Some people are so lazy to use their brains and they are do arrogant to accept the truth even if it has been made as clear as day and night. 4evergod, anas, demagolux, please how many of you have truly picked up the Qur'an yourselves and study it to validate some of this your copy and paste. I know most of you haven't because pastors always deceive their gullible followers that they must never go close to the Quran claiming its a book of hypnosis and no matter who you are, you become enchanted with it, they refuse to tell their followers that it is actually the truth therein that enchants people who study it with a sceptic but open mind. You know its going to cost them the thites they receive and they will not be able to afford private jets.
Somebody talked about history, so how does it feel to ask Hitler to write about the Jews or you ask hopeful landlord or eyegateGod or rancho to write about Jesus and approve and accept it as the absolute truth about Jesus.
Mind you I did not call any Muslim because Muslims rever Jesus and so you are bound to see many things favorable to Jesus if a Muslim was to write.
Peace be upon those who are worthy of it and deserve it.

Answer yourself: How does it feel to ask a belligerent arab to write the truth about a Jewish man, over 400 years after accepted eye witnessed accounts? Many arab muslims supported Hitler btw - all Islamic fanatics do. Has the arab ever liked a jew? What's in the Quran about jews, anyway? Imams teach hate and hostility towards jews, yet you refer to them for the truth about the Jew Jesus. Ok, what if there is a tiny chance that Jesus is the Son of God, which people would be frontline antagonists, ready to kill, just to refute that? There is no way an arab would accept a jew to be his God. Not in his lifetime or that of his generation, hence they force Mohammed, the arab, as the one.

Even in the Quran, if you have read it, Jesus is a greater prophet by every measure - Born of a virgin, sinless, performed miracles, loved by God. What did Mohammed do again? Was he sinless? He killed slaughtered people without conscience, he stole/raided caravans, he defiled a little girl, married many women - I'm sure you wouldn't even want you child to live like that let alone your enemy. Jews certainly don't live like that, I wonder why then they hate them - Mohammed set rules he himself didn't/couldn't live by.
Jesus and the gospels - the earliest Mark was about 55~70AD - predate Islam and Mohammed by almost 6 centuries. Even Allah told Mohammed to refer to the gospels, why don't you? You are not an arab so you don't have to deal with the cultural implications of reading the gospels. If you want to know about someone go to his people not the people who are enemies with the One you are trying to know about.

Perhaps the tone of the OP may at times seem condescending, we apologise, but there is a lot of truth written here that you can verify for yourself. Look beyond the poster focus on the message and find out for yourself.
Islam, Allah and Mohammed forbade and forbids asking questions, hope you are beginning to see why.
Peace
cc WORDWORLD FriendChoice aminusanti

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
damogulxx:

Neither am I here to educate you....I am simply here to put the REAL TRUTH out there which has been shrouded in secrecy and shielded from all of you by your scholars and Seun of Sacred Islamic NL ....And then sit back and let common sense do the rest and judging by the 7 private messages I have received then common sense is prevailing.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheSixthSense:

Answer yourself: How does it feel to ask a belligerent arab to write the truth about a Jewish man, over 400 years after accepted eye witnessed accounts? Many arab muslims supported Hitler btw - all Islamic fanatics do. Has the arab ever liked a jew? What's in the Quran about jews, anyway? Imams teach hate and hostility towards jews, yet you refer to them for the truth about the Jew Jesus. Ok, what if there is a tiny chance that Jesus is the Son of God, which people would be frontline antagonists, ready to kill, just to refute that? There is no way an arab would accept a jew to be his God. Not in his lifetime or that of his generation, hence they force Mohammed, the arab, as the one.

Even in the Quran, if you have read it, Jesus is a greater prophet by every measure - Born of a virgin, sinless, performed miracles, loved by God. What did Mohammed do again? Was he sinless? He killed slaughtered people without conscience, he stole/raided caravans, he defiled a little girl, married many women - I'm sure you wouldn't even want you child to live like that let alone your enemy. Jews certainly don't live like that, I wonder why then they hate them - Mohammed set rules he himself didn't/couldn't live by.
Jesus and the gospels - the earliest Mark was about 55~70AD - predate Islam and Mohammed by almost 6 centuries. Even Allah told Mohammed to refer to the gospels, why don't you? You are not an arab so you don't have to deal with the cultural implications of reading the gospels. If you want to know about someone go to his people not the people who are enemies with the One you are trying to know about.

Perhaps the tone of the OP may at times seem condescending, we apologise, but there is a lot of truth written here that you can verify for yourself. Look beyond the poster focus on the message and find out for yourself.
Islam, Allah and Mohammed forbade and forbids asking questions, hope you are beginning to see why.
Peace
cc WORDWORLD FriendChoice aminusanti

My brother from another mother I love you with the love of Jesus and you always make me proud when you pen down words.

indeed I apologise if atimes I came across as condescending but those were words and not intentions and I pray that those whom it was directed to would look beyond all the hate and bile and just scrutinize the message honestly.

God bless us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mispronunciation Of Muslim Names / Ruling On Kissing One's Spouse In Front Of The Children / Assault On Lautech Muslim Lady: MURIC Asks Oyo Govt To Investigate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.