Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. (17868 Views)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
damogulxx:

Eeyah was i the one who called you a fool? Remember you began the insults and name calling first...Or have you suddenly gone blind to your very actions? Now you wish to give me rules?

Was that not your own quote?

The deceit in Islam and among you muslims is in epic proportions. You find it convenient to ridicule and insult but when the table is turned you begin to give conditions?

I have already put up my thread here and dropped my questions..feel free to pick on them one after the other and respond otherwise get out of this thread you deceiver!

Now you want to give conditions when on this thread i have not insulted anyone despite all provocations from al of you and you came on and on your 2nd or so post you already called me and all of us Christians FOOLS. Cretinous liars!
That is Islam for you. He wants another thread opened according to his terms. Smh for this muslims.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
aminusanti:

it seems u like talkin too much on unrelevant issues
i wont watse my time replying u again if u are still not grabbing the point. Again!
if truly you want to get answers for any of your queries
follow this steps below

1- create a thread in or outside the islamic section and u will surely have replies if your queries are reasonable( tag me and wait for my reply )

2- be precise ( one query at a time for better understanding) and do not introduce new arguments while another argument has yet to be resolve

3- Do not move on to another argument if it is shown that a fact you have replied upon is inaccurate.

4- Provide evidence for your arguments *

4- Do not argue that you do not 'need' evidence

5- You must be respectful of Islam, Prophet Muhammad and the Quran. This means that no insults against Prophet Muhammad or anything hateful in regards to Islam should be thrown by my Christian opponent. I will not tolerate this, it’s immature and unscholarly. I will not insult or ridicule Christianity or the Bible and either should my opponent do so for Islam or the Quran. If this does happen, I will call off the debate.

6.) You Must be respectful. I believe both Christians and Muslims can be respectful of both faiths without name calling, insulting either the Bible or the Quran, or either debaters.

If you abide by the above you can start posting your queries any time and see who is hidding as you claim.
Why will he create another thread when this one is running?

And, who are you to come in here and dictate terms?

Are you sure you read through your post?

He has not, even once Insulted Islam or Muhammed. He is Simply presenting Historical facts. Why do you see the facts as insults?

Muslims are guilty of your number 3. eg WORSWORLD and FriensChoice. By all means they tried to derail this thread by shifting arguments, but they failed. They hauled insults, still they failed. All of that, you ve seen but of course, they are right as far as they are muslims.

Hahahahahahahahaha. "He MUST be RESPECTFUL OF ISLAM AND MUHAMMED? You are indeed high on Camel's piss.

Maybe you don't know this, so, let me help you. Repspect is earned, its not remanded. You don't demand that people respect you by force.

You can force people to obey you, but you can't force them to love you, so also respect you.

What legacy did muhammex of Arabia left behind that earns him our respect? Is it the fact that he pedoohile who raped a toosler and rendered her childless? Or that he peeped at hia Son's wife's unclothedness and conspired to take her over from him?

Or the fact that he was a very vicious killer who pretends to make peace with you, but you are unsuspecting, he raids your home killing all the males and taking their women sex slaves?
Or that "He who must be repected" was a Caravan thief?

What did he leave behind to earn our respect nah? Tell me.

He hated the blacks with a passion, and i know, he wont let allah grand you access to the same paradise with him. If that ever happens, na only watch una, black skin people go dey watch as allah, muhammed and dem bronsed coloured Arabs will be ravishing the demons. Abi nah demons go dey ravish them?

Guy, if your Camel Piss don fish, order for more from Saudi Arabia.

Can you imagine human beings drinking Camel's Piss because crazy muhammed said so? How stupid can people be? You no dey drink Alcohol wey be breverage, but you dey drink Camel's Piss. Ewwwwwwwwww raise to power 10. shocked shocked cry

4 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
damogulxx:

[b]You come here and call me a fool and expect me to give you a pat on the back? You come here trying to forcefully shove down my throat your gullible acceptance of Muhammad as a prophet... A man who was psychologically challenged and made a lot of laughable statements in stupidity.

Your Muhammad had a psychological obsession with urine and feces. In fact, he spent a great deal of time teaching on where, when, and how to urinate and defecate.

He was so obsessed with the subject that he taught that if someone got urine on his clothes or body, they suffered hellfire in the afterlife!... e.g

'One of the major sins is not to protect oneself [one's clothes and body] from one's urine [i.e., from being soiled with it]. Once the Prophet, while passing one of the grave-yards of Medina or Mecca, heard the voices of two persons being tortured in their graves.'

'The Prophet then added, '''Yes! [they are being tortured for a major sin]. Indeed, one of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine' (vol. 1, chap. 57, no. 215).

According to vol. 2, no. 443, Muhammad said that people are tortured in hellfire because they soil themselves with urine.

Yet, at the same time, Muhammad ordered people to drink camel urine mixed in milk as medicine! Is Camel Urine holier than human Urine to the extent that Human urine would send you as a muslim to hell if it touches you?

'So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of camels and to drink their milk and urine' [as a medicine] (vol. 1, no. 234).

The rules for urination and defecation are as follows:

1. You must not face Mecca when urinating or defecating (vol. 1, nos. 146, 147, 150, 151).

2. You must not use your right hand to hold or wipe yourself (vol. 1, nos. 155, 156).

3. You must wash your privates after going to the bathroom (vol. 1, nos. 152, 153, 154, 157).

And you call such a person Sane and a prophet? Your intelligence is sub par![/b]
Now i understand why muslims go about with kettles everywhere washing themselves when the urinate.

Oh Muhammed, Muhammed, muhammed of Arabia was a mad demon possessed man. Human urine will take a man to hell, but Camel's Piss will cure them of ailmenst.

Seriously, is it wise to have a discussion with these people? They reason backwardly.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
mumels:

Funny at the defecating aspect. I do wonder about the idea of cleaning up your P area after urinating , what if you are in a place where there is no water then they are advice to use stone. Question is can you use stone innplace of water? Cos last i check I still use water to bath and not stone.
Wait, Use stones to wipe their behinds?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Muslims have to be very careful when engaging in discussions with xtains,if you notice they are not serious and not ready to learn just as itz been observed in this thread just ignore them.

Do not wrestle with a pig,it will drag you to the mud and pigs love it.
By learning you mean, we must accept as true whatever you say hook, line, and sinker right?

We are presenting your Noble koran Your hadiths and Sunahs to you, yet you call us unserious, should we present the Bible to show our seriousness? Guy, sand don full your mouth eehhh. Go joor.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Anas09:

Wait, Use stones to wipe their behinds?

oh yes Muhammad instructed them to use Stones or sand to clean up with after going to the loo. The guy na another kind of insanity wey doctors never discover yet.

The updates on this thread will continue tonight. Have been busy buy I have some free time tonight.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
[b] Most Muslims do not realize that Islam allows no freedom. This alone should make them realize that it is Satan behind Islam, and not an eternal God. Satan wishes only to enslave Muslims to help him enslave the entire world. He does this by turning them away from the truth -- that salvation is yours already, if you only have faith in God's Son, Jesus. Islam is a religion based on intimidation and fear. The word "Islam" does not mean "peace." Muslims who tell you that the word “Islam” means “peace” are lying to you. The word "Islam" is an Arabic word. The word for peace in Arabic is “solh,” and not Islam. Islam is derived from the root word “taslim,” which means submission or surrender. A Muslim is not allowed to leave Islam or else risk his or her life. At birth, a person is branded either Muslim or non-Muslim depending on one's descent.

[size=20pt]Among other things, the religion of Islam is a brain-washing religion, and that is why so many Muslims turn into crazy mindless zombies. The Muslims are required to pray 5 times a day in Arabic to a God who is not there, from the moment they embrace Islam; and when they do so they touch their head to the floor. That is one reason they get so brain-washed, this repetitive prayer. You can often spot fanatical Muslims by the marks on their foreheads resulting from this repetitive touching their head to the floor, where they may whack their head if they really get into it.

If you are a Muslim, and not praying the mandatory 5 times a day (in Arabic), which must be preceded by the ritual washing/ablution (Wudu) , according to Muhammad you are in great danger of going to hell. Muslims may be excused from observing the other pillars of Islam like fasting, almsgiving, pilgrimage to Mecca. But, no Muslim is ever excused from mandatory 5 times a day prayer. In Christianity there is no compulsion or mandatory prayer. The Lord God has given Christians free will. Christians know they are to honor God every day, and not just on a Sunday. Muslims should count their "blessings". During Muhammad's fanciful mystical Night Journey to Heaven, Muhammad said that he was originally told by Allah to command his followers to pray fifty times daily, but later Allah revealed this to be too much of a burden. What Muhammad probably meant was he soon found out that even he couldn't keep up with fifty mandatory prayer sessions a day. So like many Sura's you'll see below, miraculously a Surah appeared to help Muhammad out in his personal life.[/size]

In Christianity, there is no such compulsion. Yahweh wants heartfelt prayers. Not scripted prayers. Christians know enough to speak with God as their "Abba" (literally - daddy in Aramaic). Muslims typically never even think of one-on-one, two-way prayers to God. Muslim prayers resemble a "broadcast"; and no reply from their Allah is usually ever expected.

[size=20pt]Jesus told us: "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen (pagans) do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him." Matthew 6:7 - 8 [/b][/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
[b] Islamic law encourages Muslims to proselytize (convert others). Islam, however, clearly forbids others to proselytize to Muslims. This is because hearing the truth as revealed in the Christian Bible would weaken this false path to God (Islam).

BUT, WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES - YOU MAY BE ASKING:

Every Christian who participated in the Crusades, did so, against the teachings of Jesus.

However, in retrospect, the Crusades probably allowed the western world a thousand years of freedom from the diabolical Islamic religion. The Crusaders stopped the expansion of the Islamic empire. This allowed Christianity to prosper in Europe which preserved the gospel for the rest of the world to receive.

The Crusades were a reaction to the Muslim crusades against the entire world.

In the 7th century, the Muslims took control of Jerusalem, and in the 11th century they began to hassle, kill, molest Christian pilgrims in the Jerusalem area. The Muslim Turks even attacked Rome and Belgrade in 1456 A.D. The Crusades were also in response to the cries of help from the eastern Byzantine Empire, which was very worried about the military threat to it from the Seljuk Turks. So if the Christians did not respond, the Muslims would have conquered all of Europe and wiped out Christianity from the planet. Did this have any significance to Osama bin Laden's sick mind? The Muslim high point in Europe ended when they were turned back from Vienna on September 11, 1683 A.D.

In AD 1009, Kalif Hakem of Egypt ordered the destruction of the Holy Sepulcher and all Christian places of worship in Jerusalem. Christians were persecuted cruelly and pilgrims were attacked.

Here is a speech from Pope Urban II to Christians from this Crusader era:
For your brethren who live in the east are in urgent need of your help, and you must hasten to give them the aid which has often been promised to them. For, as most of you have heard, the Turks and Arabs have attacked them and have conquered the territory of Romania (the Greek empire) as far west as the shore of the Mediterranean and the Hellespont, which is called the Arm of St. George. They have occupied more and more of the lands of those Christians, and have overcome them in seven battles. They have killed and captured many, and have destroyed the churches and devastated the empire. If you permit them to continue thus for a while with impunity, the faithful of God will be much more widely attacked by them. On this account I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends.

SPAIN UNDER THE MOORS
Neither was Spain under the Muslim Moors the jewel of Islamic tolerance that it is often purported to be. In 920 A.D. all the inhabitants of Muez were put to the sword. Cordova, Zarajoza and Merida were burned to the ground, with all adult males executed and all women and children enslaved. In AD 1066 all the Jews of Grenada were slaughtered. In AD 1126, all the Christians of Grenada were deported to Morocco.

CARNAGE IN CONSTANTINOPLE
Under Mehmet II the Turks conquered the great Byzantine capital, Constantinople. On 29 May, 1453 A.D., waves of Turkish soldiers swept into Constantinople, the greatest city in the world at that time, and put it to the sword. Priceless libraries and irreplaceable works of art were burned, the population slaughtered, even in the Hagia Sophia, the greatest Christian church in the world at that time.

For centuries the Turks demanded an annual “blood levy” of Christian boys. Parents were forced to hand over one out of every five Christian boys for service in the Sultan’s army as janissaries.

In 1860 over 12,000 Christians were slaughtered in Lebanon. In 1876 14,700 Bulgarians were murdered by the Turks. 200,000 Armenian Christians were slaughtered by the Turks in Bayazid in 1877. And in 1915 the Turks massacred over 1.5 million Armenian Christians. As recently as September 1922 the Turkish army destroyed the ancient city of Smyrna with its 300,000 Christian population.[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
[b] Much is known about the life of Muhammad. In 1851, the French scholar Ernest Renan wrote that Muhammad lived "in the full light of history." Muhammad's first biographer was Muhammad Ibn Ishag (704-773 A.D.) who wrote "Sirat Rasul Allah", a work which has not survived. No finished biography of Muhammad appeared until 150 years after his death in Arabia.

[size=20pt]According to tradition, Muhammad was born in Mecca on April 20, 570 A.D. Shi'ites say he was born on April 26th. His full name was Muhammad Bin-Abdullah. At the time Muhammad was born Muhammad's father was the chief of the pagan worshipping tribe of Koreish. Muhammad's father was ‘Abd Allāh ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib, of the family of Hashim (Shaiba ibn Hashim). ‘Abd Allāh" means "slave of Allah". His father died soon after his son's birth--while he was out on a trading expedition. His father was the youngest son of Abdul Muttalib and the great-grandson of Kussai. Muhammad was orphaned early in his life after his mother Amina died and was raised by his grandfather Abdul Muttalib, then chief of the Quraysh (Koreish) tribe, and his uncle Abu-Talib beginning at age 6. Earlier, at about 5 years old while in the care of a Bedouin nurse named Halima Muhammad became subject to epileptic fits. The branch of the Quraysh tribe Muhammad belonged to was known as the Beni Hashem.

At the age of nine the boy Muhammad mounted a camel and went on a merchandising expedition into Syria. It was while with his grandfather and uncle that Muhammad learned learned to be lordly, and to exercise power, to fast, and to pray at certain specified times of the day. The Quraysh tribe prayed to idols at sunrise, noon, and at sunset; and they faced the direction of the idol black stone and the Kaaba.

While away from Arabia he saw the sacred places of the Jews. He stood on the spot where the King of Salem came out and did obeisance to Abraham. He was shown the place where his great mother, the bondwoman Hagar, went forth leading Ishmael by the hand. He saw Damascus, city of the desert, and Sinai, the mountain of the law. Then he returned to Mecca full of visions and dreams. His teen years were as a shepherd and an attendant of caravans.

At the age of 20 Muhammad was hired by a wealthy woman named Khadija (or Khadeejah) to manage her late husband's caravan business. When Muhammad was 25 he married Khadija; six children were born to them, but only one survived to adulthood; his beloved daughter Fatima. While in the caravan business Muhammad happened to make many journeys to Syria and Palestine. During this time Muhammad became acquainted with both Jews and Christians. Later, the monk-like Muhammad would cause things to be written in the Koran about both Jewish and Christian history, which shows that Muhammad did not possess an intellect befitting a historian. It has also been thought that Muhammad could not read or write. In fact, the Qur'an says Muhammad was illiterate (Ummi) in Surah 7:157. These Qur'an (Koran) entries you will see below are marred with gross errors and inattention to detail. This marriage to the much older Khadija, who was then 40 years old and who already had been married twice proved very fortunate to Muhammad. Muhammad suddenly became equal to the richest men in Mecca. While married to Khadija Muhammad did not marry any other wife. However, after she died, Muhammad would show no restraint in his self gratification for lust with multiple wives, slaves, captives, and even his own adoptive son Zaid's wife. Khadija gave Muhammad two sons, both of whom died young. They both also had 4 daughters together. Their names were Rockeya, Kolthum, Zeinale, and Fatima. In his older age, Muhammad used to color his hair red to hide his gray hair. He is said to have had a large hairy egg sized mole under his left shoulder. Not being able to find any prophecy of Muhammad's coming in the Bible - many foolish Arabs have tried to 'tie' this hairy mole into Isaiah 9, where it is written, "the government shall be upon his shoulder".
People used to ask Muhammad's favorite child bride Aisha how the Prophet lived at home. "Like an ordinary man," she answered. "He would sweep the house, stitch his own clothes, mend his own sandals; water the camels, milk the goats, help the servants at their work, and eat his meals with them; and he would go to fetch a thing we needed from the market."

Aisha (only 6 when married) believed whatever Muhammad told her about his divine inspiration. Muhammad claimed that he used to get revelations from Allah only when he slept with Aisha. Why is it that Gabriel did not bother to visit him when Muhammad spent nights with other wives in his harem?

Reference: ahadith from Sahih Bukhari: "Muhammad used to get divine inspiration only in Aisha's bed"...3.47.755

Aisha did not see Gabriel while Muhammad introduced Gabriel to her…4.54.440

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 440:

Narrated Abu Salama:

'Aisha said that the Prophet said to her "O 'Aisha' This is Gabriel and he sends his (greetings) salutations to you." 'Aisha said, "Salutations (Greetings) to him, and Allah's Mercy and Blessings be on him," and addressing the Prophet she said, "You see what I don't see."[/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by alfarouq(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheSixthSense:

Answer yourself: How does it feel to ask a belligerent arab to write the truth about a Jewish man, over 400 years after accepted eye witnessed accounts? Many arab muslims supported Hitler btw - all Islamic fanatics do. Has the arab ever liked a jew? What's in the Quran about jews, anyway? Imams teach hate and hostility towards jews, yet you refer to them for the truth about the Jew Jesus. Ok, what if there is a tiny chance that Jesus is the Son of God, which people would be frontline antagonists, ready to kill, just to refute that? There is no way an arab would accept a jew to be his God. Not in his lifetime or that of his generation, hence they force Mohammed, the arab, as the one.

Even in the Quran, if you have read it, Jesus is a greater prophet by every measure - Born of a virgin, sinless, performed miracles, loved by God. What did Mohammed do again? Was he sinless? He killed slaughtered people without conscience, he stole/raided caravans, he defiled a little girl, married many women - I'm sure you wouldn't even want you child to live like that let alone your enemy. Jews certainly don't live like that, I wonder why then they hate them - Mohammed set rules he himself didn't/couldn't live by.
Jesus and the gospels - the earliest Mark was about 55~70AD - predate Islam and Mohammed by almost 6 centuries. Even Allah told Mohammed to refer to the gospels, why don't you? You are not an arab so you don't have to deal with the cultural implications of reading the gospels. If you want to know about someone go to his people not the people who are enemies with the One you are trying to know about.

Perhaps the tone of the OP may at times seem condescending, we apologise, but there is a lot of truth written here that you can verify for yourself. Look beyond the poster focus on the message and find out for yourself.
Islam, Allah and Mohammed forbade and forbids asking questions, hope you are beginning to see why.
Peace
cc WORDWORLD FriendChoice aminusanti
Your jahilci does not astonish me , on the contrary, I have seen many jahilai of worse breed than yours, if anyone us actually jealous of the other between the Arab and the jews , then its the Jews who are jealous that the last and final messenger was from their brethren.
Were moses, Jesus, john, Solomon, Mary not Jews but each one of them receives more love from the Muslims.
The Jews rejected their own Jesus and called him a basrard, they called his mother a LovePeddler, the Christians believe Solomon was a lustful person and that lot even committed incest with his own children but do you know how Muslims treat each one of them.
Jesus was a messenger of God and he is one of the closest to God.
Mary was a pious and chaste woman and she will be one of the leaders of women in jannah (paradise)
Solomon and lot were prophets of God and are one of the best breeds of human.
Tell me how does a person whose creed enforces the above hate the Jew out of envy.
Mind you the Jews have always said the most peaceful and wonderful time they have had as a race was under the Muslim caliphate in Andalusia(ancient Spain) so much so one of the foremost Jews that ever lived, a writer and a one time prime minister of Britain Benjamin Disraeli talked about how much they were loved and cared for by the Muslim rulers of Spain in his novel "coninsgby or the new generation".
After all the oppression and repression meted out on them for being as the Christians believed Christ killers, they have always received solace from their Arab brethren.
If anyone should be blamed for the hatred between the brothers today, then the ones who stroke their brothers in the back for allowing them dwell among them when they were being attacked in Europe claiming and citing some funny stories of how God had promised them the land two thousand years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by mumels(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Good Work 4everGod. Love the historical view on Islam and Muhammed. Have learnt a lot and added more to my knowledge. God Bless you bro...
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
4everGod:

oh yes Muhammad instructed them to use Stones or sand to clean up with after going to the loo. The guy na another kind of insanity wey doctors never discover yet.

The updates on this thread will continue tonight. Have been busy buy I have some free time tonight.
No wonder muslims smell the way they do.

Go on brother, the clowns have all ran off to rant in other threads.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 13, 2016
[b] Greatest False Teachings in the Qur'an:

- The New Testament repeatedly declares that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He was crucified and resurrected to both pay for our sins and to make possible our salvation, but the Qur'an expressly denies all these things. The Qur'an says Jesus was not crucified. (Surah 4:157-158). The sacrificial death of Jesus Christ as an atonement for our sins was a stumbling block to Muhammad. Muhammad said that only one in his likeness was crucified. This clearly contradicts all 4 Gospels (Injil) which Muhammad confirmed in the as the revealed word of God in the Qur'an itself.

[size=20pt]Islam is actually guilty of upholding the cause of Satan himself, who argued from the very beginning that man is entitled to disregard the known will of God as Satan had done. Satan lies that man could disregard God's will without incurring the penalty of death. But God cared enough about our sinful guilty human race to endure our punishment for us Himself, in the person of Jesus of Nazareth, whose perfect atoning sacrifice saved every repentant, believing sinner. To think that one can have eternal Life without someone like Jesus "paying our price" for our sin is to mistakenly believe that God can righteously forgive without requiring any atonement at all. This makes God Himself a protector of sin rather than its avenger.

If you accept Islam, you forever reject Jesus and His substitute suffering and death for your sins on the cross. It is a decision that will effect where you spend eternity.[/size]

The New Testament was written by people who walked with Jesus. Muhammad only heard about Jesus (called Isa in the Qur'an) over five centuries later, and even what he heard he seems to have gotten confused.

[size=20pt]Jesus was not merely a Prophet

Christians need to remember, Jesus Christ warned us that if you deny Him, He will deny you before the Father. Muslims falsely believe they have "this base" covered because they show reverence to Jesus as a "great Prophet" only.

Surah 3.45: When the angels said: O Marium, surely Allah gives you good news with a Word from Him (of one) whose name is the '. Messiah, Isa (Jesus) son of Marium, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter and of those who are made near (to Allah).

You "deny" Jesus when you do not follow His teachings, such as He is the only way to the Father and salvation. You deny Jesus when you do not make Him the center of your life. Jesus of Nazareth is the Jewish Messiah foretold thousands of years before His arrival by numerous Prophets of God. Jesus led a sinless life. And only Jesus, the Son of the Father is the awaited Christ and mediator between you and the Father. [/b]
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2016
alfarouq:

Your jahilci does not astonish me , on the contrary, I have seen many jahilai of worse breed than yours, if anyone us actually jealous of the other between the Arab and the jews , then its the Jews who are jealous that the last and final messenger was from their brethren.
I don't understand what you mean. How am I a worse breed of what I don't understand? Anyway, so how is the last of final messenger greater than even the Jesus of Quran?
Were moses, Jesus, john, Solomon, Mary not Jews but each one of them receives more love from the Muslims.
The Jews rejected their own Jesus and called him a basrard, they called his mother a LovePeddler, the Christians believe Solomon was a lustful person and that lot even committed incest with his own children but do you know how Muslims treat each one of them.
Of course, not unexpected that you adore everything written about them in your Quran forgetting that they were actually real people. Would the arabs of today accept the Jewish Jesus? You really don't know anything other than what's in your Quran. I understand. You afraid that you will find the truth.
Jesus was a messenger of God and he is one of the closest to God.
Mary was a pious and chaste woman and she will be one of the leaders of women in jannah (paradise)
Solomon and lot were prophets of God and are one of the best breeds of human.
Jesus is the Son of God. Mary was His mother. Btw your Quran and Mohammed confuses Mary the mother of Jesus as the sister of Moses. Go figure. You also didn't even answer any of my questions. How come the arabic version of Jesus is more credible than eye witness accounts of the gospels? When was the Quran written? Is it 600 years later that the Jews and everyone else would then need an arabic translator to tell them about their own Jesus? You really do not want to be open to knowledge, you're only interested in defending Islam.
Tell me how does a person whose creed enforces the above hate the Jew out of envy.
Mind you the Jews have always said the most peaceful and wonderful time they have had as a race was under the Muslim caliphate in Andalusia(ancient Spain) so much so one of the foremost Jews that ever lived, a writer and a one time prime minister of Britain Benjamin Disraeli talked about how much they were loved and cared for by the Muslim rulers of Spain in his novel "coninsgby or the new generation".
grin grin Look at you africa man talking about the best time jews had by referencing a prime minister of Britain. We see Islam in the middle east, maybe you should make a movie so we can feign ignorance of the obvious.
After all the oppression and repression meted out on them for being as the Christians believed Christ killers, they have always received solace from their Arab brethren.
Does Islam make you defend the Arabs too? You guys are deeper than I thought. Here you are pretending like the arabs and jews love each other. You are sealed already. Afraid of the truth.
If anyone should be blamed for the hatred between the brothers today, then the ones who stroke their brothers in the back for allowing them dwell among them when they were being attacked in Europe claiming and citing some funny stories of how God had promised them the land two thousand years ago.
Oh now it's funny story. What's your stake in it? It is a cultural dispute hope you can differentiate that? but through Islam they put it in your psyche that jews are killing your brothers then you guys in the north react by killing your real african brothers. You have the internet man, use it to verify what you had been taught to believe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by mumels(m): 3:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Truth is that the Quran has hundreds of errors and not a single miracle.

I challenge any Muslim here to show us a miracle performed by Muhammed in the Quran.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by alfarouq(m): 6:25am On Oct 13, 2016
TheSixthSense:

I don't understand what you mean. How am I a worse breed of what I don't understand? Anyway, so how is the last of final messenger greater than even the Jesus of Quran?

Of course, not unexpected that you adore everything written about them in your Quran forgetting that they were actually real people. Would the arabs of today accept the Jewish Jesus? You really don't know anything other than what's in your Quran. I understand. You afraid that you will find the truth.

Jesus is the Son of God. Mary was His mother. Btw your Quran and Mohammed confuses Mary the mother of Jesus as the sister of Moses. Go figure. You also didn't even answer any of my questions. How come the arabic version of Jesus is more credible than eye witness accounts of the gospels? When was the Quran written? Is it 600 years later that the Jews and everyone else would then need an arabic translator to tell them about their own Jesus? You really do not want to be open to knowledge, you're only interested in defending Islam.

grin grin Look at you africa man talking about the best time jews had by referencing a prime minister of Britain. We see Islam in the middle east, maybe you should make a movie so we can feign ignorance of the obvious.

Does Islam make you defend the Arabs too? You guys are deeper than I thought. Here you are pretending like the arabs and jews love each other. You are sealed already. Afraid of the truth.

Oh now it's funny story. What's your stake in it? It is a cultural dispute hope you can differentiate that? but through Islam they put it in your psyche that jews are killing your brothers then you guys in the north react by killing your real african brothers. You have the internet man, use it to verify what you had been taught to believe.

No Islam does not make one defend somebody just because he is Arab or hate someone because he is non Arab, on the contrary, Islam instructs to always defend the oppressed against their oppressors even if the oppressors are your folks. In Islam your salvation is not by defending an Arab it is by the works your hands have put forward its not like xtanity that preached salvation is of the Jews.
The truth is that for an average xtian , a Jew can never be wrong, what a non-Jew will do that a Christian terms evil and wicked automatically becomes not only lawful but rewarding if its done by a Jew according to a Christian's logic.
About Benjamin Disraeli, so because he became the British prime minister, he is no longer a Jew? Please, go and find out what qualifies a person to be Jew. Its just like saying Obama is no more african because he became the president of the US.
Since you have been indoctrinated by your pastors eith the creed that a Jew can never be wrong and its no news that the Jews rejected Jesus but they even call him unprintable names so what us the fate of your master the Jews that did that ? Not forgetting that you people also believe that salvation is of the Jews.
Is there a difference between Jesus of then and that of now, or is the Jesus now more Jewish than that of before revered by Muslims. Please let's stop reasoning like kids.
Yeah, cultural dispute my foot, when peoples homes are been forcefully taken away and do you know the people the people most a betting it are xtians and there reason for doing it is that God promised the land to the jews. Is that a cultural reason for a despute. For your other claims about Islam, most of them have been answered here on nairaland but you people always reject the explanations. Mist even don't know what they are asking, they just do copy and paste and that's all. Whether now or later, we will all come to realise the truth, I pray it will not be too late then.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by analice107: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2016
mumels:
Truth is that the Quran has hundreds of errors and not a single miracle.

I challenge any Muslim here to show us a miracle performed by Muhammed in the Quran.

Muhammed performed some very remarkable miracles, like, Splitting the Moon, riding a flying horse to Jerusalem in his dream, proudly marrying a six year old toddler, turn Camel's piss to Lagger beer, and died with an errection. Abeg him no try?

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2016
analice107:

Muhammed performed some very remarkable miracles, like, Splitting the Moon, riding a flying horse to Jerusalem in his dream, proudly marrying a six year old toddler, turn Camel's piss to Lagger beer, and died with an errection. Abeg him no try?

My sister how do you even come up with these combination of words... I couldnt stop laughing at the way you spoke the obvious truth.

Mohammad the miraculous ....lol
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by analice107: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2016
4everGod:

My sister how do you even come up with these combination of words... I couldnt stop laughing at the way you spoke the obvious truth.

Mohammad the miraculous ....lol
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yes sir, Muhammed the miraculous.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Brother, i got your mention on your recent thread, on opening it, i disxovered a Moderator has stolen it into the Islamic section.

Let the world see Seun.

The Guilty are always afraid.

Pls sir, reopen it. Threads like that shd be where everyone can access them. The ones who might be lured to convert shd see what awaits them, the ones inside shd see what they have gotten themaelves into and come out.

Thank you sir for doing this great job.

*HELPING PEOPLE LEAVE ISLAM*
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4everGod1: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Anas09:
Brother, i got your mention on your recent thread, on opening it, i disxovered a Moderator has stolen it into the Islamic section.

Let the world see Seun.

The Guilty are always afraid.

Pls sir, reopen it. Threads like that shd be where everyone can access them. The ones who might be lured to convert shd see what awaits them, the ones inside shd see what they have gotten themaelves into and come out.

Thank you sir for doing this great job.

*HELPING PEOPLE LEAVE ISLAM*

Yes my sister i opened a thread with my main moniker and it immediately got moved into the islamic section and i was forced to accept their lousy oath so i could access my own thread and immediately i did that i got banned. That moniker now is banned till tomorrow so i cannot follow through with the thread and i know if i open a fresh one it will be stolen again to that section. Its all a bunch of ridiculousness going on here on Nairaland.

I will find a way around it.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
for those insulting Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) on this thread, read what more objective non Muslims wrote about him:

Alphonse de LaMartaine in 'Historie de la Turquie,' Paris, 1854

[/b]Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

[b]Mahatma Gandhi, statement published in 'Young India,'1924

I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind.... I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

Sir George Bernard Shaw in 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."
“I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity."

"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”

Michael Hart in 'The 100, A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons In History,' New York, 1978.

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level. ...It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. ...It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4everGod1: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Binb:
for those insulting Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) on this thread, read what more objective non Muslims wrote about him:

[/b]Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind.... I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."
“I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity."

"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”

Michael Hart in 'The 100, A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons In History,' New York, 1978.

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level. ...It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. ...It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

"As of 2010, Christianity was by far the world's largest religion, with an estimated 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth," the Pew report says. "Islam was second, with 1.6 billion adherents, or 23 percent of the global population."Apr 2, 2015

You can clearly see that those men who spoke in 1854, 1924 and 1936 were clearly wrong and off by Billions. Would you mind showing me a more resent quote from other people?

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
4everGod1:

Yes my sister i opened a thread with my main moniker and it immediately got moved into the islamic section and i was forced to accept their lousy oath so i could access my own thread and immediately i did that i got banned. That moniker now is banned till tomorrow so i cannot follow through with the thread and i know if i open a fresh one it will be stolen again to that section. Its all a bunch of ridiculousness going on here on Nairaland.

I will find a way around it.
They want us stopped by all means. Hahahahahahahahaha. This is how you know you touching nerves.
Their Emir of Kanu, opened his goro cheewing mouth to say he loves Jesus. Ekwensu

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4everGod1: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Anas09:

They want us stopped by all means. Hahahahahahahahaha. This is how you know you touching nerves.
Their Emir of Kanu, opened his goro cheewing mouth to say he loves Jesus. Ekwensu

Make e no go be say na this thread sanusi read o before he was forced to make that statement. So many agents and spies here on Nairaland...lol

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4everGod1: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
[b]All God's prophets (Muhammad did not) did miracles to prove they were speaking for God. God would have it no other way.

The life of Jesus on earth abounded with astounding miracles. The Qur'an itself declares in Surah 5:110 that Jesus performed miracles. Forget what's in the made up Hadiths; the Qur'an itself admits twice that Muhammad said he could do no miracles (Suras 13:7 and Surah 17:90-94 ). Jesus makes it quite clear that miracles are necessary to prove what one speaks is of divine origin. Jesus said; "If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father." (John 15:24). Jesus made the deaf hear, the lame walk, the blind see, the dumb speak. He multiplied 5 loaves of bread to feed 5000 people, and he cured lepers and many other diseased people, and raised the dead with his word only. One woman was cured by just touching Jesus' garment. Jesus walked on water, caste out demon spirits, raised his own self from the dead, and finally rose to heaven in front of many witnesses. The ability to confirm one's oral proclamation with supernatural acts is what sets the genuine apart from the counterfeit.

The so-called "Prophet" of Islam lived an extremely sinful life of raping, plundering and murdering for profit. His entire purpose for the Qur'an (Koran) was simply to increase his personal self esteem, attain superior status, and for maintaining discipline and cohesion within his robber band. An Apostle of God must be a good and righteous man as Jesus was and Muhammad was not.

Muhammad's inability to perform even a single miracle to prove his connection with divinity forced him to establish his own credibility in the Qur'an, by numerous threats to obey him, and so-called revelations calling on Muslims to venerate him. 201 times in the Qur'an Muhammad had the need to make sure everyone knows that he is "Allah's Messenger". Typical of Muhammad's threats in the Qur'an is this in Surah 33:57: "Those who annoy Allah and His Apostle - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment."

Note: John the Baptist's main role was not as a prophet, but as a forerunner.

Muhammad had a diabolical aversion to the form of the cross.

Symptomatic of the state of Muhammad's soul during his lifetime is the strikingly similar behavior regarding the cross that demons have demonstrated over and over.

According to Al Waqidi, Muhammad would break everything brought into the house with a shape of the cross on it. Additionally, Ahmad ibn Hanbal (A.D. 855) said that Muhammad would foam at the mouth during prayer. Christians should immediately remember the Apostle Mark's telling of Jesus casting a demon out of a boy who was possessed. This demon-possessed boy also showed this symptom of "foaming at the mouth".

More than eight hundred million human beings confess Islam, the religion Muhammad founded. There is no more militant movement on earth equal to Islam. No religion teaches hatred more than Islam. Jesus said; "many false prophets will rise up and deceive man." Islam has managed to turn billions of people away from the true Word of God, and not merely by its distraction of the truth. But also by its outright denial of the truth.

Here is an interesting extract from a January 2007 article about a show on British television where undercover "Muslims" were sent into mosques during a 12 month period, and tape what was being said. Among other things, [size=15pt]it shows clerics at a number of leading British mosques exhorting followers to prepare for jihad, to hit girls for not wearing the hijab, and to follow Islamic law over UK law. Some are praising the Taliban. In response to the news that a British Muslim solider was killed fighting the Taliban, the Muslim speaker declares: “The hero of Islam is the one who separated his head from his shoulders.” Another speaker says Muslims cannot accept the rule of non-Muslims. “You cannot accept the rule of the kaffir,” Dr Ijaz Mian tells a meeting held within the mosque. “We have to rule ourselves and we have to rule the others.”[/b][/size]

[b]Here again is a case in Pakistan about a young lady named Asia Bibi.... This extract is from todays news on Daily times Pakistan

The Supreme Court on Thursday adjourned a hearing of the final appeal against the execution of Asia Bibi, accused for blasphemy.

The hearing was adjourned after one of the three-member bench, Justice Iqbal Hamidur Rehman, recused on the grounds that he also heard the case of former Punjab governor Salman Taseer–who was assassinated by his guard for raising voice in favour of Asia Bibi.

A letter was written to the chief justice to appointment another judge to the bench.It is unclear when the hearing will resume.Asia Bibi, accused of blasphemy during an argument with a Muslim woman over a bowl of water, was convicted and sentenced to death in 2010 despite her advocates maintaining her innocence and insisting the accusers held grudges against her.

[size=15pt]The allegations against Bibi date back to June 2009, when she was labouring in a field and a row broke out with some Muslim women she was working with.She was asked to fetch water, but the Muslim women objected, saying that as a non-Muslim she was unfit to touch the water bowl.

The women went to a local cleric and accused Bibi of blasphemy against the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH), a charge punishable by death under legislation that rights groups say is routinely abused to settle personal vendettas.[/b][/size]

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/13-Oct-16/sc-adjourns-hearing-of-asia-bibi-case-after-justice-iqbal-recused

[size=20pt]At the enlarged portion of the newspaper report this is a clear case of Taqiyya in Islam and "Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie. Taqiyya is a form of Islamic deception. The Quran (16:106 and 3:28) allows Muslims to lie in order to protect themselves or to protect the Muslim community. [/size]
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
4everGod1:

Make e no go be say na this thread sanusi read o before he was forced to make that statement. So many agents and spies here on Nairaland...lol
I wont be supprised.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by JFT24(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
4evergod3:

Their tactic has always been primitive and easily discerned which was why I have kept my cool throughout the thread.

They wanted to derail but we no gree. They wanted to force us into useless banter we no gree they wanted to drag us down to the cesspit of insults and rage we no gree....See as this thread just dey like freshly iced fish...e just fine for eye. lol

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
your mumu no get level @ol. hahahahahahahahaha, for your mind.................
diz boy sha
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by kamalcole3000: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
FriendChoice:

I will attend to your questions. On one condition, if you sees the truth, you will accept it. When You agree on that conditions, then we shall. Am little busy now later.

What do you mean the truth? Universal or perceptive truth.the fact that you accept something to be true does not necessarily make it so in other word it's a matter of perception.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cc: Demmzy15
DeSepiero.

Pls come in here and show your Islamic might. Come and refute the Op
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Binb:

And all that obliterates his pathology? The guy was a nut case.

Yea, i can agree with the assertion that muhammed has so much influence on islam more than Christ and Apostle Paul has on Christians. But have you taken time to ponder on that? Do you think if Christ left the injunction that belief in Him was compulsory, and anyone who comes into Christ stays in, if he/she leaves is death, do you think Chriatians will be nonchalant about their faith the way they are today?

Has it ever occurred to you that If there was no Apostacy law on islam, probabbly, there won't won't be Islam today? If Apostacy is removed, thats when we will indeed know true muslims.

Listen, look at Christianity and Christians, have you imagined how people have stayed put even when they have the chance to leave? Christianity still out numbers islam even though its voluntary, have you thought of that?

Islam is a one way religion. Entrance, No Exit.

You walk in, you leave in a coffin.

Satan takes hostages. He takes slaves, that's why you all are Allah's slaves.

We are servants of God. And As a servant, you can quit, but as a slave you can't.

How do you Juxtapose "Rigid and Simplicity?" So, something which is rigid can be simple at the same time?

You mean Islam is simple to practice? Is that what you want to say?
With all the rigorous recitations, 5times prayer, toilet procedures. Washing upandan, Are you serious?

At best, Islamic Sxholars wrote these up and pinned the names of those people. They have been known to do it.

Its only a sick mind that will call muhammed anything other than DEATH.

Satan challenged God to also have men worship him as god, he succeeded in doing that by raising muhammed.
Coming under the disguise of the prophet of Yahweh and deceiving those who, although have eyes but just refuse to see.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
JFT24:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
your mumu no get level @ol. hahahahahahahahaha, for your mind.................
diz boy sha
From all you've read, this is all you have to say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dealing With The Temptation To Show Off / Pictures That Excite Muslims About Ramadan / Mispronunciation Of Muslim Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.