Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. (17954 Views)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Alhajipablo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Muslims have to be very careful when engaging in discussions with xtains,if you notice they are not serious and not ready to learn just as itz been observed in this thread just ignore them.

Do not wrestle with a pig,it will drag you to the mud and pigs love it.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Muslims have to be very careful when engaging in discussions with xtains,if you notice they are not serious and not ready to learn just as itz been observed in this thread just ignore them.

Thank you 4 the advice
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by alfarouq(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

WHO IS HOLDING YOUR MOUTH TO PRAY IN THE NAME OF A COWARD THAT WAS CRYING LIKE A WOMAN WHILE BEING NAILED TO THE CROSS. DID HE FORGET THAT HE CAME TO DIED FOR OUR SINS. PRAY IN THE NAME OF THAT LUNATIC WHO WAS TOO HUNGRY AND HAD TO CURSE A FIG TREE. THE FACT REMAINS THAT LIARS DO NOT END WELL. I HAVE ASKED YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE. TILL DATE YOU CANT. ALL YOU NEED DO IS GO TO YOUR POST AND SEARCH. MAY THE LIAR AND THEIR FAMILIES HAVE A HARD LIFE.
I realised long time ago that responding to this people is a waste of my time, so I just ignore them.
Ya Akhii worldword we shoukd not let there behavior make us lose focus, they may insult Muhammad pbuh which is painful, but we must not because of that offer the same treatment to Jesus because to a Muslim, all messengers of Allah deserve love and respect.
Instead you can use words such as your bible claimed Jesus did this and that, that way you will not be looking or mocking any of Allah's messengers.
May Allah increase us in eeman

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Alhajipablo:

Why not refute what the Op is saying? We here may not believe but have you considered hundreds of people reading it? Do it for them.

History is there to verify if what the Op is saying is false.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
alfarouq:

I realised long time ago that responding to this people is a waste of my time, so I just ignore them.
Ya Akhii worldword we shoukd not let there behavior make us lose focus, they may insult Muhammad pbuh which is painful, but we must not because of that offer the same treatment to Jesus because to a Muslim, all messengers of Allah deserve love and respect.
Instead you can use words such as your bible claimed Jesus did this and that, that way you will not be looking or mocking any of Allah's messengers.
May Allah increase us in eeman
If there's anything i said about muhammed here that is a lie, pls show me let me apologize, if not, move along. This thread will go on without you.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by blessedvisky(m): 1:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Lol. Nice work 4everGod3. When I read Ali sina's book about Mohammed and Islam way back in 2014, I saw Islam for what it truly was and I realised the following

1) Mohammed was a charlatan all along. It's obvious from his "revelations" if you read the hadith and try and arrange his life chronologically.
So a trader who married a sugar mummy was appeared to by jibril, an angel with 600 wings. Lol

When Mohammed tried getting his tribesmen to accept him as a prophet, the "satanic verses" were revealed conveniently, but when this didn't solve d problem, they were removed from the quran with Muhammad claiming it was 'Satan' that was responsible and Allah comforting him that there was no "no prophet before him that satin didn't try to corrupt also" How lovely.

When the JEWS didn't accept him as a prophet like the real prophets d Jews know well, he stopped praying towards Jerusalem and faced Mecca instead. Talk about Rejection. One would wonder why there is so much hate for Jews in the quran. That's one of the reasons why.

When our ever gallant scammer wanted to marry little Aisha, her father refused @ first, only for Muhammad to dream
Sahih al-Bukhari 3895—Narrated Aishah that the Prophet said to her, “You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and someone said (to me), ‘This is your wife.’ When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, ‘If this is from Allah it will be accomplished.’”
Can you imagine.?? He conveniently had a dream and that effectively shut up the father.

When Mohammed slept with the slave girl of his wife Hausa, she shouted and revealed this to the other wives though she promised not to coz he begged her. Then our ever benevolent and most merciful Allah revealed this to Muhammad

This is the text of the Surah Tahrim: 66:1-5.

1. O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which Allâh has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives? And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
2. Allâh has already ordained for you (O men), the dissolution of your oaths. And Allâh is your Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector, etc.) and He is the All-Knower, the All-Wise.
3. And (remember) when the Prophet (SAW) disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his wives (Hafsah), so when she told it (to another i.e. 'Aishah), and Allâh made it known to him, he informed part thereof and left a part. Then when he told her (Hafsah) thereof, she said: "Who told you this?" He said: "The All-Knower, the All-Aware (Allâh) has told me".
4. If you two (wives of the Prophet SAW, namely 'Aishah and Hafsah turn in repentance to Allâh, (it will be better for you), your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet SAW likes), but if you help one another against him (Muhammad SAW), then verily, Allâh is his Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector, etc.), and Jibrael (Gabriel), and the righteous among the believers, and furthermore, the angels are his helpers.
5. It may be if he divorced you (all) that his Lord will give him instead of you, wives better than you, Muslims (who submit to Allâh), believers, obedient to Allâh, turning to Allâh in repentance, worshipping Allâh sincerely, fasting or emigrants (for Allâh's sake), previously married and virgins. “

Another case of manipulation

There is a story which particularly gets me worried. It's that of Safiyah. To cut long story short, Muhammad had killed her father, husband and relatives when he attacked their town. He saw this beautiful girl and took her into his tent on the night her husband, kinana, was killed by torture. He married her the next day. So much for a prophet of peace. Here is an article concerning this :
Safiyah was seventeen and very beautiful when Muslims killed her father, husband and many of her relatives. In the same day the Prophet of Allah wanted to sleep with her. Here is the exact text of the story.

“Safiyah was born in Medinah. She belonged to the Jewish tribe of Banu 'I-Nadir. When this tribe was expelled from Medinah in the year 4 A.H, Huyaiy was one of those who settled in the fertile colony of Khaibar together with Kinana ibn al-Rabi' to whom Safiyah was married a little before the Muslims attacked Khaibar. She was then seventeen. She had formerly been the wife of Sallam ibn Mishkam, who divorced her. One mile from Khaibar. Here the Prophet married Safiyah. She was groomed and made-up for the Prophet by Umm Sulaim, the mother of Anas ibn Malik. They spent the night there. Abu Ayyub al-Ansari guarded the tent of the Prophet the whole night. When, in the early dawn, the Prophet saw Abu Ayyub strolling up and down, he asked him what he meant by this sentry-go; he replied: "I was afraid for you with this young lady. You had killed her father, her husband and many of her relatives, and till recently she was an unbeliever. I was really afraid for you on her account". The Prophet prayed for Abu Ayyub al-Ansari (Ibn Hisham, p. 766) Safiyah had requested the Prophet to wait till he had gone a stage away from Khaibar. "Why?" asked the Prophet. "I was afraid for you on account of the Jews who still happened to be near at Khaibar!"

There is much more I could type, but I I'll stop here for tonight.

Nothing can change the fact that Muhammed was a charlatan who had revelations that suited him and his blood thirsty followers. The same deception is still in Islam today, their ways never change.

A man who did ZERO miracles, signs and wonders, who was killed by ordinary poisoning (Allah couldn't protect him) , who was known to be a fighter, who made claims to doing things nobody saw him do (travelling from mecca to Jerusalem and back in one night comes to mind), who claimed things happened when they did not(eg Abraham and Ishmael building the kabba) who abrogated verses of his own revelations is praised as the Very best of Men in the same quran. I can't imagine what the worst of men would do then.

To be continued

3 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by blessedvisky(m): 1:33am On Oct 11, 2016
blessedvisky:
Lol. Nice work 4everGod3. When I read Ali sina's book about Mohammed and Islam way back in 2014, I saw Islam for what it truly was and I realised the following

Mohammed was a charlatan all along. It's obvious from his "revelations" if you read the hadith and try and arrange his life chronologically.
So a trader who married a sugar mummy was appeared to by jibril, an angel with 600 wings. Lol

When Mohammed tried getting his tribesmen to accept him as a prophet, the "satanic verses" were revealed conveniently, but when this didn't solve d problem, they were removed from the quran with Muhammad claiming it was 'Satan' that was responsible and Allah comforting him that there was no "no prophet before him that satin didn't try to corrupt also" How lovely.

When the JEWS didn't accept him as a prophet like the real prophets d Jews know well, he stopped praying towards Jerusalem and faced Mecca instead. Talk about Rejection. One would wonder why there is so much hate for Jews in the quran. That's one of the reasons why.

When our ever gallant scammer wanted to marry little Aisha, her father refused @ first, only for Muhammad to dream
Sahih al-Bukhari 3895—Narrated Aishah that the Prophet said to her, “You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and someone said (to me), ‘This is your wife.’ When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, ‘If this is from Allah it will be accomplished.’”
Can you imagine.?? He conveniently had a dream and that effectively shut up the father.

When Mohammed slept with the slave girl of his wife Hausa, she shouted and revealed this to the other wives though she promised not to coz he begged her. Then our ever benevolent and most merciful Allah revealed this to Muhammad

1. O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which Allâh has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives? And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
2. Allâh has already ordained for you (O men), the dissolution of your oaths. And Allâh is your Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector, etc.) and He is the All-Knower, the All-Wise.
3. And (remember) when the Prophet (SAW) disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his wives (Hafsah), so when she told it (to another i.e. 'Aishah), and Allâh made it known to him, he informed part thereof and left a part. Then when he told her (Hafsah) thereof, she said: "Who told you this?" He said: "The All-Knower, the All-Aware (Allâh) has told me".
4. If you two (wives of the Prophet SAW, namely 'Aishah and Hafsah turn in repentance to Allâh, (it will be better for you), your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet SAW likes), but if you help one another against him (Muhammad SAW), then verily, Allâh is his Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector, etc.), and Jibrael (Gabriel), and the righteous among the believers, and furthermore, the angels are his helpers.
5. It may be if he divorced you (all) that his Lord will give him instead of you, wives better than you, Muslims (who submit to Allâh), believers, obedient to Allâh, turning to Allâh in repentance, worshipping Allâh sincerely, fasting or emigrants (for Allâh's sake), previously married and virgins. “

There is a story which particularly gets me worried. It's that of Safiyah. To cut long story short, Muhammad had killed her father, husband and relatives when he attacked their town. He saw this beautiful girl and took her into his tent on the night her husband, kinana, was killed by torture. He married her the next day. So much for a prophet of peace. Here is an article concerning this :
Safiyah was seventeen and very beautiful when Muslims killed her father, husband and many of her relatives. In the same day the Prophet of Allah wanted to sleep with her. Here is the exact text of the story.

“Safiyah was born in Medinah. She belonged to the Jewish tribe of Banu 'I-Nadir. When this tribe was expelled from Medinah in the year 4 A.H, Huyaiy was one of those who settled in the fertile colony of Khaibar together with Kinana ibn al-Rabi' to whom Safiyah was married a little before the Muslims attacked Khaibar. She was then seventeen. She had formerly been the wife of Sallam ibn Mishkam, who divorced her. One mile from Khaibar. Here the Prophet married Safiyah. She was groomed and made-up for the Prophet by Umm Sulaim, the mother of Anas09 ibn Malik. They spent the night there. Abu Ayyub al-Ansari guarded the tent of the Prophet the whole night. When, in the early dawn, the Prophet saw Abu Ayyub strolling up and down, he asked him what he meant by this sentry-go; he replied: "I was afraid for you with this young lady. You had killed her father, her husband and many of her relatives, and till recently she was an unbeliever. I was really afraid for you on her account". The Prophet prayed for Abu Ayyub al-Ansari (Ibn Hisham, p. 766) Safiyah had requested the Prophet to wait till he had gone a stage away from Khaibar. "Why?" asked the Prophet. "I was afraid for you on account of the Jews who still happened to be near at Khaibar!"

Nothing can change the fact that Muhammed was a charlatan who had revelations that suited him and his blood thirsty followers. The same deception is still in Islam today, their ways never change.

A man who did ZERO miracles, signs and wonders, who was killed by ordinary poisoning (Allah couldn't protect him) , who was known to be a fighter, who made claims to doing things nobody saw him do (travelling from mecca to Jerusalem and back in one night comes to mind), who claimed things happened when they did not(eg Abraham and Ishmael building the kabba) who abrogated verses of his own revelations is praised as the Very best of Men in the same quran. I can't imagine what the worst of men would do then.

To be continued
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 5:45am On Oct 11, 2016
blessedvisky:

1) Mohammed was a charlatan all along. It's obvious from his "revelations" if you read the hadith and try and arrange his life chronologically.

“Safiyah was born in Medinah. She belonged to the Jewish tribe of Banu 'I-Nadir. When this tribe was expelled from Medinah in the year 4 A.H, Huyaiy was one of those who settled in the fertile colony of Khaibar together with Kinana ibn al-Rabi' to whom Safiyah was married a little before the Muslims attacked Khaibar. She was then seventeen. She had formerly been the wife of Sallam ibn Mishkam, who divorced her. One mile from Khaibar. Here the Prophet married Safiyah. She was groomed and made-up for the Prophet by Umm Sulaim, the mother of Anas ibn Malik. They spent the night there. Abu Ayyub al-Ansari guarded the tent of the Prophet the whole night. When, in the early dawn, the Prophet saw Abu Ayyub strolling up and down, he asked him what he meant by this sentry-go; he replied: "I was afraid for you with this young lady. You had killed her father, her husband and many of her relatives, and till recently she was an unbeliever. I was really afraid for you on her account". The Prophet prayed for Abu Ayyub al-Ansari (Ibn Hisham, p. 766) Safiyah had requested the Prophet to wait till he had gone a stage away from Khaibar. "Why?" asked the Prophet. "I was afraid for you on account of the Jews who still happened to be near at Khaibar!"

To be continued

Do not mind those deceived and deceptive people. They have nothing to say on this thread because they are in shock at the effrontery with which the truth is being dished out. The truth must be declared and we will do so.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 6:26am On Oct 11, 2016
The Bans and post deleting have started coming so i need to take some precautionary measures if i am to see this truth revealing to the end.

The Jewish and Christian Bibles were written by "inspired men of God" who immediately committed God's Word to writing. Islam doesn't even have either an original or inspired Qur'an. The Muslim Qur'an was made up supposedly from "memory" from those who supposedly committed the words of Muhammad to memory, and from a few scraps found under a bed. This was originally begun about 15-20 years after Muhammad died at his wife Ayish's home in Medina, and he was lowered into a hole in the ground, where he remains. The compilation was not finished until at least 150 years after Muhammad's death. This "hearsay" argument seriously brings the credibility of the Qur'an into question. But, that's only the beginning. All the errors, including simple mathematical and historical errors you will see in the Qur'an below renders it impossible to be a divine revelation.

Al Bukhari, a Muslim scholar of the 9th-10th century, and the most authoritative of the Muslim tradition compilers, writes that whenever Muhammad fell into one of his unpredictable trances his revelations were written on whatever was handy at the time. The leg or thigh bones of dead animals were used, as well as palm leaves, parchments, papers, skins, mats, stones, and bark. And when there was nothing at hand the attempt was made by his disciples to memorize it as closely as possible.

Zaid b. Thabit said: “The Prophet died and the Qur’an had not been assembled into a single place.”

Zuhri reports, 'We have heard that many Qur'an passages were revealed but that those who had memorized them fell in the Yemama fighting. Those passages had not been written down, and following the deaths of those who knew them, were no longer known; nor had Abu Bakr, nor `Umar nor `Uthman as yet collected the texts of the Qur'an.

“During the battle of Yamama, 450 reciters of the Quran were killed.”

Muhammad's child wife said this after Muhammad died:

"The verse of the stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the messenger of Allah expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper."

As to the Taurat (Torah), Jewish scribes painstakingly copied it via a system of checking, double checking and adding each letter on each line. Any attempt to change something in the Torah would have resulted in immediate discovery and condemnation. And copies of the Torah from around the world agree exactly. Thousands of the Hebrew Old Testament manuscript copies are still available for textual criticism, ranging in age from the second century B.C. (Before Christ) to the eleventh century A.D. (After Christ).

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Alhajipablo(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Anas09:

Why not refute what the Op is saying? We here may not believe but have you considered hundreds of people reading it? Do it for them.

History is there to verify if what the Op is saying is false.
which history;something written by a xtain propagandist? Some of us are too busy to involve ourselves in baseless rumours. Wanna debate about Islam do it in the light of Quran and Sunnah and not just some cooked up stories by someone somewhere.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by aminusanti(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Ah Muslims dont have an iota of shame. Cant you see no one in your community has attempted to answer any question posted at you guys?

You woozed in to pad their backs.
Oh idol worshippers.
See another lousy kafir. I laugh in hebrew after reading your childish post, you are seeing those copy n paste as serious questions while I am seeing it as complete trash n rubbish, can't u read and see how my other fellow friend trashed it without any waste of time yet you are here bragging without shame, the problem u pple are not even reading what u are coping on the net that's why u will never understand any simple explanation.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2016
Alhajipablo:
which history;something written by a xtain propagandist? Some of us are too busy to involve ourselves in baseless rumours. Wanna debate about Islam do it in the light of Quran and Sunnah and not just some cooked up stories by someone somewhere.

Did muhammad not have a history? Does Islam not have a History? Was there no idol in Kaabah named Allah? Deny these and deny that muhammad had no history which nobody knew...Was he a ghost?

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 6:38am On Oct 11, 2016
aminusanti:

See another lousy kafir. I laugh in hebrew after reading your childish post, you are seeing those copy n paste as serious questions while I am seeing it as complete trash n rubbish, can't u read and see how my other fellow friend trashed it without any waste of time yet you are here bragging without shame, the problem u pple are not even reading what u are coping on the net that's why u will never understand any simple explanation.

Of course you would see truth as trash why wouldnt you? I asked a question above please answer it if you can...if you cannot then the door is behind you.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Alhajipablo(m): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

Did muhammad not have a history? Does Islam not have a History? Was there no idol in Kaabah named Allah? Deny these and deny that muhammad had no history which nobody knew...Was he a ghost?
Mtchew;If you want to know about Muhammad's history it has been documented by Islamic Scholars,should I recommend one of such to you?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Mtchew;If you want to know about Muhammad's history it has been documented by Islamic Scholars,should I recommend one of such to you?

How convenient! So only Islamic scholars have access to Muhammads history. If you had read my opener you would have clearly seen where i said that most of my evidence are from Islamic scholars themselves ...

Your islamic scholars who are in possession of Muhammads history did they say he was not born into a Pagan family who worshipped Hubal and a god named Allah even before muhammad was born?

Did they say that the Kaabah did not have 360 gods in it one of which was a god named Allah?

Did they say that Muhammad did not speak and recant in the name of abrogating certain statements in the Quran?

Did they say that Muhammad himself or Allah wrote the Quran?

Did the scholars know more than Muhammads child wife who had first hand witness and spoke by herself at certain times including when she said

"The verse of the stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the messenger of Allah expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper."

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Alhajipablo(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

How convenient! So only Islamic scholars have access to Muhammads history. If you had read my opener you would have clearly seen where i said that most of my evidence are from Islamic scholars themselves ...

Your islamic scholars who are in possession of Muhammads history did they say he was not born into a Pagan family who worshipped Hubal and a god named Allah even before muhammad was born?
Mtchewww
Did they say that the Kaabah did not have 360 gods in it one of which was a god named Allah?

Did they say that Muhammad did not speak and recant in the name of abrogating certain statements in the Quran?

Did they say that Muhammad himself or Allah wrote the Quran?

Did the scholars know more than Muhammads child wife who had first hand witness and spoke by herself at certain times including when she said

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by aminusanti(m): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

Of course you would see truth as trash why wouldnt you? I asked a question above please answer it if you can...if you cannot then the door is behind you.
U lack common sense. truth indeed!
I would always comment and highlight your errors/lies when I see them and that's what u pple dislike but will never waste my time on lame questions like this which were already been trashed.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2016
aminusanti:

I would always comment and highlight your errors/lies when I see them and that's what u pple dislike but will never waste my time on lame questions like this which were already been trashed.

Thanks for your comment. Now since you have nothing more to add kindly use the door. Your comment has been noted. I am forced to hold back laughter at the bolded

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 7:17am On Oct 11, 2016
aminusanti:

Oh wait before you leave....

@ the bolded since you feel all i am doing is lying then kindly open a thread and drop your own version of islam and muhammads history and tag me. Can you do that?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by alfarouq(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Some people are so lazy to use their brains and they are do arrogant to accept the truth even if it has been made as clear as day and night. 4evergod, anas, demagolux, please how many of you have truly picked up the Qur'an yourselves and study it to validate some of this your copy and paste. I know most of you haven't because pastors always deceive their gullible followers that they must never go close to the Quran claiming its a book of hypnosis and no matter who you are, you become enchanted with it, they refuse to tell their followers that it is actually the truth therein that enchants people who study it with a sceptic but open mind. You know its going to cost them the thites they receive and they will not be able to afford private jets.
Somebody talked about history, so how does it feel to ask Hitler to write about the Jews or you ask hopeful landlord or eyegateGod or rancho to write about Jesus and approve and accept it as the absolute truth about Jesus.
Mind you I did not call any Muslim because Muslims rever Jesus and so you are bound to see many things favorable to Jesus if a Muslim was to write.
Peace be upon those who are worthy of it and deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by mumels(m): 7:49am On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

@ the bolded since you feel all i am doing is lying then kindly open a thread and drop your own version of islam and muhammads history and tag me. Can you do that?

He can't. Cos most of them are liars. They calculatively select their prey and opponents just like Zaik Nair. He does not debate know christian debators. Instead he goes about renting halls and gathering Hindus and Muslims and some few christians saying he his debating.

Just leave these people, I for one I don't have issue with them but with the ideology behind their belief. Most of then are actually nice in person IF NOT FOR THEIR BELIEF.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2016
alfarouq:
Some people are so lazy to use their brains and they are do arrogant to accept the truth even if it has been made as clear as day and night. 4evergod, anas, demagolux, please how many of you have truly picked up the Qur'an yourselves and study it to validate some of this your copy and paste. I know most of you haven't because pastors always deceive their gullible followers that they must never go close to the Quran claiming its a book of hypnosis and no matter who you are, you become enchanted with it, they refuse to tell their followers that it is actually the truth therein that enchants people who study it with a sceptic but open mind. You know its going to cost them the thites they receive and they will not be able to afford private jets.
Somebody talked about history, so how does it feel to ask Hitler to write about the Jews or you ask hopeful landlord or eyegateGod or rancho to write about Jesus and approve and accept it as the absolute truth about Jesus.
Mind you I did not call any Muslim because Muslims rever Jesus and so you are bound to see many things favorable to Jesus if a Muslim was to write.
Peace be upon those who are worthy of it and deserve it.

When i read the comments made by muslims like you i just shake my head in disgust. In my expose did i not make reference to the Quran and Hadith? Were those fabrications too?

I asked a question earlier...Has muhammad or Islam got no History? Can History be falsified even when there are tons of proof to support it?

If you feel these are lies then open a counter thread and post what you call the truth and tag me.

I gave an opportunity here to enable a balanced read from both the Quran and Hadith with reference to true Historical content and you are here mouthing off.

Please take your hatred to a thread you created.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2016
mumels:

He can't. Cos most of them are liars. They calculatively select their prey and opponents just like Zaik Nair. He does not debate know christian debators. Instead he goes about renting halls and gathering Hindus and Muslims and some few christians saying he his debating.

Just leave these people, I for one I don't have issue with them but with the ideology behind their belief. Most of then are actually nice in person IF NOT FOR THEIR BELIEF.

Exactly! This thread is focused on the IDEOLOGY and not on any of them. Instead of them making logically historically verifiable comments they are here throwing a temper tantrum on every turn.

Are they not supposed to know more about their history and ideology than i do? How come none of them has been able to counter this thread? Instead they have been cursing and raging and threatening.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by aminusanti(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Alhajipablo:

Jazallah hair bro
Exactly. I knw dis unbelievers with dis attitude for ages here on NL n you can hardly achieve anything debating with them.
There are like programmed fools and no amount of explanation will ever make sense to them, the best is just to ignore them to carry on with their Man worship..

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by aminusanti(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2016
damogulxx:

my guy carry on with ur blind debate and u will soon find no muslim responding to your idiologic foolishness without ref.
whenever u ready for rational n logical debate then u are welcome

"Woe to every sinful liar. Who hears the verses of Allah recited to him, then persists arrogantly as if he had not heard them. So give him tidings of a painful punishment.And when he knows anything of Our verses, he takes them in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment".
(Quran 45:7-10)

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=aminusanti post=50100460]
Jazallah hair bro
Exactly. I knw dis unbelievers with dis attitude for ages here on NL n you can hardly achieve anything debating with them.
There are like programmed fools and no amount of explanation will ever make sense to them, the best is just to ignore them to carry on with their Man worship.. [/quote

By the time you all come out from hiding behind your dedicated section here on NL then you can call others fools for not being willing to engage in debates.

Why was the Muslim section given a dedicated section with restrictions was it not because your lack of tolerance when it comes to debates?

If you were not fools would you threaten death on anyone here who engaged you and then turn around to rejoice when given a dedicated section? Bunch of loonies

I have asked you to use the door already or can you not recognize the door anymore? Run back to the safety of your dedicated section.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2016
aminusanti:

my guy carry on with ur blind debate and u will soon find no muslim responding to your idiologic foolishness without ref.
whenever u ready for rational n logical debate then u are welcome

"Woe to every sinful liar. Who hears the verses of Allah recited to him, then persists arrogantly as if he had not heard them. So give him tidings of a painful punishment.And when he knows anything of Our verses, he takes them in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment".
(Quran 45:7-10)

Since you claim i am ridiculing your ignoble Quran then come out from your hiding place of a dedicated section and create a thread so we can debate it. Or would you rather have me come into your dedicated section which was created in order to curb your intolerance? If you say YES i would gladly sacrifice a moniker and take your oath so i can engage you.

Fair enough?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2016
[b]There are no Arabic chronicles of Islam from the first century of Islam. Many of the earliest documents known about Islam refer to the followers of Muhammad as "hagarenes," and the "tribe of Ishmael," in other words as descendants of Hagar, the servant girl that the Jewish patriarch Abraham used to father his son Ishmael.

This same quality of transmission we find regarding the Jewish and Christian bible cannot be said of the Islamic Qur'an. The Islamic Qur'an was mostly written down from 3rd and 4th hand accounts; and from a few thoughts written on scrap papers, palm leaves and stones --and compiled over 150 years after Muhammad died in 632 A.D. In the Mishtatu ‘lMasabih, chapter 3, we are informed that by the command of the first Caliph, Abu Bakr, the text of the Qur’an was “collected” by Zaid ibn Thabit “from palm leaves and stones and from the breasts of those who had learned by heart” the various revelations." Abu Bakr’s copy came into the possession of Hafsah, one of Muhammad’s widows. Qustalani states that after Hafsah’s death her copy was torn to pieces by Mirwan, who was governor of Medina.

The oldest Qur'an dates from around 790 A.D. (after Jesus), and it is in the British Library. That's 158 years after Muhammad’s death.

Muslims often claim that the manuscript of the Qur'an housed in the Topkapi Museum in Istanbul, Turkey is one of the oldest sources. Muslims say it dates from around 650 A.D. There is an insurmountable problem with this. This document is written in Kufic (also known as al-Khatt al-Kufi) script. Coins in the British Museum show that the first coins using the Kufic script date from the mid to end of the 8th century (750-800 A.D.). The only script used during and after Muhammad's days was the Jazm script. These earliest copies of the Qur'an are written without vowels and diacritical dots that modern Arabic uses to make it clear what letter is intended. In the eighth and ninth centuries, more than a century after the death of Muhammad, Islamic commentators added diacritical marks to clear up the ambiguities of the text.

Sorry suicide bombers. There will be no sexual favors (virgins) for you --where you are going

For example, the famous passage about the virgins is based on the word hur, which is an adjective in the feminine plural meaning simply "white." Islamic tradition insists the term hur stands for "houri," which means virgin, but Mr. Luxenberg who teaches at the Saarland University in Germany insists that this is a forced misreading of the text. In both ancient Aramaic and in at least one respected dictionary of early Arabic, hur means "white raisin."

[/b]

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2016
[b]The Qur'an is not an authentic book or revelation. Much of the Qur'an was copied from early Christian texts. Mr. Luxenberg has traced the passages in the Qur'an dealing with "paradise" to a Christian text called Hymns of Paradise by a fourth-century author. Mr. Luxenberg said the word paradise was derived from the Aramaic word for garden and all the descriptions of paradise described it as a garden of flowing waters, abundant fruits and white raisins, a prized delicacy in the ancient Near East. In this context, white raisins, mentioned often as hur, Mr. Luxenberg said, makes more sense than a reward of sexual favors.

"I think the broader implications of some of the revisionist scholarship is to say that the Koran is not an authentic book, that it was fabricated 150 years later," says Ebrahim Moosa, a professor of religious studies at Duke University, as well as a Muslim cleric whose liberal theological leanings earned him the animosity of fundamentalists in South Africa, which he left after his house was firebombed.

The Samarkand (aka: Othman Koran) manuscript in the Soviet Library in Tashkent, Uzbekistan also uses the Kufic script, indicating late 8th century. Many believe it is the oldest in existence. Only About one-third of the original survives.

This Samarkand codice manuscript is considerably incomplete. It only begins in the middle of verse 7 of Suratul-Baqarah (the second Surah) and from there on numerous pages are missing. The next oldest Muslim manuscripts are also from the 8th-century. One is written in al-ma'il script and the other in Kufic. Neither of these correspond precisely to today's Qur'an. Also, in 1972, construction workers who were restoring the Great Mosque of Sana'a in Yemen found a cache of manuscripts scraps that differ and contradict today's Qur'an so badly, that Muslims try to hide this. These Yemeni Qur'an manuscripts date back to the 7th and 8th centures, and are actually the oldest found, and they are in Hijazi. Hijazi (Makkan or Madinan) script, is the script in which the earliest masahif of the Qur'an were written. These manuscripts calls to question whether the present Qur'an was delivered to Muslims in pristine form. Your guess is as good as mine as to who in addition to Muhammad made up the Qur'an.

Other than a few incorrect references to the patriarchs and Moses, the Qur’an is primarily centered on the period of time Muhammad himself lived in, including Muhammad's many military attacks on innocent caravans and Arabian villages. This seems to be hardly compatible with a holy revelation of God. Considering the complete absence of external and internal evidence that should effectively verify the revelatory character of the Qur'an, we find it very hard, if not impossible, to accept the Qur'an as a Message sent by God. This is particularly so, because the Qur'an contradicts earlier revelation, the evidence for the origin of which is given in Qur'an/Koran Suras below.
[size=15pt]
Ask a Muslim, by whom, and when were the Christian and Jewish Scriptures corrupted? You will get a blank stare. Muslims only know is that this lie has been "drilled" into them since childhood same way Muslims here on Nairaland like WORDWORLD and Friendchoice have been shouting without any singular proof...Is all Indoctrination!
[/size]

Even though their own prophet completely attested to the genuineness and authenticity of the Old and New Testaments, Islam makes the claim that they have been corrupted. Why? Because the Qur'an erroneously contradicts them both. And Islamic clerics know it. In Muslim cleric minds this also relieves them of Muhammad's statements such like:

Muslims who have received the Qur'an have no solid grounds of faith, and that the foundation of the Muslim faith is insecure and insufficient and the Muslim religion is futile, unless they observe and follow the Taurat (Torah) and the Gospel (Injil).

[size=15pt]Many Muslims Imams and Mullahs falsely point to Surah 2:140 to try and prove that Jews and Christians had corrupted their Scriptures. Referring to the Jews, this Surah says; "...who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah?...?" Yet, nowhere does this Surah state that the Jews and Christians corrupted their scriptures. Muslim clerics need to point to something because they know that the Jewish Torah and Christian Gospels badly contradict the Islamic Qur'an. The fact that Muhammad and Allah told Muslims to believe in the Torah and Christian Gospels is a very bad dilemma for these professionals who wish to continue making a good living in Islam. [/size]

[size=20pt]Suras 6:34, 6:115, 10:64 and 50:28,29 clearly says to Muslims, "No change can there be in the words of Allah" and that Allah cannot alter (or abrogate) his words." So the Torah and Christian Gospels are correct, because Allah did verify this fact -- this clearly makes the Muslim Qur'an false; because it contradicts Allah.[/size]

As you can see from these verses in the Qur'an (Koran), the Gospel of Jesus and the Jewish Torah are the divine Word of Allah, and Muhammad commanded the reading of the Holy Injil (Gospel of Jesus) and the Torah (Taurat) as part of Islam.

[size=20pt]As a Good Muslim who claims to revere Jesus - Have you read the Gospel of Jesus?[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by damogulxx: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2016
I go dey drop am as e dey hot...Let he who has an ear hear. Let those who choose to remain deaf and blind remain so. Life is all about the choices we make.... I pray you make the right choices as you read and understand.

I will be back shortly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mispronunciation Of Muslim Names / Ruling On Kissing One's Spouse In Front Of The Children / Assault On Lautech Muslim Lady: MURIC Asks Oyo Govt To Investigate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.