Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo (6711 Views)

Any Blogger In Enugu? / Request Any Blogger Or Wordpress Theme And Get It Free / 4 Things People Do Online That Freaks Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by DavidTheGeek: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2016
techinfong:

Clicked on this post cuz front page is dry cheesy
Ekabo sir! Soko o jepo
E se o!
How does a celebrity following you back bring views to one's blog? (As little as i know, it doesn't!)
I said when he/she share somethings about you
No you didn't
This applies to only news/ entertainment blogs. Others may publish even once in a week.
I mentioned that bro
Yeah you mentioned it though not in clear terms.
COMMENT: Good write up.
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2016
That was a typo,i thought i mentioned "share"
DavidTheGeek:
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by ipledge10(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Northmall:
Y'all wanting to be the next Linda Ikeji forgetting there are hundreds of other highly profitable untapped niches out there. Nigerians and copy copy! You'll be wasting time worshipping people who have carved out a niche for themselves. Trying to be like them instead of thinking outside the box to discover your own path. You keep pushing Linda and the likes up with these wannabe attitudes.
i don't think their is another person with my kind of Niche in Africa.
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by uprightman(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2016
grandstar:

Thank you my brother.

I have set up a new blog and it's dedicated to a medical problem. I am already getting about 2 visitors daily and hope to ram this up to 200 a day in about 2 months time. My target is a 1,000 visitors a satin 6 months time.

My blog has more than 200 page view daily , about 5,000 page view but is not raned
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
grandstar:

Thank you my brother.

I have set up a new blog and it's dedicated to a medical problem. I am already getting about 2 visitors daily and hope to ram this up to 200 a day in about 2 months time. My target is a 1,000 visitors a satin 6 months time.

Keep doing what you're doing brother. You don't have to go into an already saturated niche just because you're looking to get 10,000's of daily visitors before you can earn money from blogging. Oni was able to earn hundreds and thousands of dollars from a blog with less than 3,000 visitors monthly. It's all about providing value for your readers. Medical niche, parenting, and agriculture are some of the hundreds of unpopulated niches with Nigerian audiences which I'd advice up and coming bloggers to embrace. Enough of the news, celebrity and music blogs.
Read Oni's story here: https://business.tutsplus.com/articles/how-a-teenager-from-nigeria-built-a-five-figure-freelance-writing-business--fsw-43426
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by introvertme: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Maduawuchukwu abeg share twitter link/gist me

dem no wan answer me for dah thread
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Emilogistblog(f): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Why did you ask?
Cos i don't think Google analatics
introvertme:

you're using google analytics
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by uprightman(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
introvertme:

you're using google analytics
No .am not using Google analytics
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
What are you using?
uprightman:
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by introvertme: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
uprightman:
its better nah .... the stats are really accurate
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by MenaNathsBlog(f): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lol.. Yes
techinfong:
Are you a french lady?
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by uprightman(m): 1:13am On Oct 11, 2016
introvertme:

its better nah .... the stats are really accurate
The main issue is that I want to be getting little money to buy data.
I wanted to build app for my blog but since am not getting income from it ,i don't know how to get money for renewing the payment.
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2016
Techinfong why the error?? I have tried doing what you asked but I get error on your site
Hope, it's a minor issh
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Techinfong why the error?? I have tried doing what you asked but I get error on your site
Hope, it's a minor issh
it is giving me same error too. am tired
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by tectonotimes: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
techinfong:
So you want to be the next linda ikeji? cheesy Believe me you can't start with a free domain like she did so take that off from your mind o grin ,even bloggers with domain name never make am.
Though she isn't my own role model,mine is Mr Paschal Okafor!!

Here we go :

1.My blog must rank at least below 500,000 in the world on Alexa :
Alexa seems not to be very accurate again unlike before,all their focus now is to make money since it is a product of Amazon,we can't certify our blog free and [url="techinfo.com.ng/2016/10/08/alexa-widgets-will-retired-mid-october-2016-debbie/]by october 20 or below, we will no longer be allowed to display alexa widgets on our blog[/url].

Notwithstanding they are still manageable since we have no alternative,it is the dream of every blogger to rank high on Alexa.

Incase you don't know the only tip to rank high on Alexa is traffic,other ways you see on internet are just to give you hope. Ranking high on Alexa is not easy o,it is a competive game and that's what make it a tedious task infact the person writing article is nowhere to be found when we talk of alexa but you must do your best to get your blog listed as one of the top blogs in Nigeria.

The linda ikeji you are aiming to be like her, her blog is ranked 12 on Alexa so work towards your alexa ranking.

2.I must Publish Atleast once in a day :
An adage says "Tailor that will design clothing for one,we will properly examine the one she is putting on" .

Linda has laid a very good example,she publish atleast 5 times in a day so yours shouldn't be different except you are blogging on niches that recquire many words.

3.Connecting with top bloggers and their blogs : I was once a victim of underrating the power of connecting with top bloggers and their blogs also writing guest post undecided, When i mean connecting with top bloggers,i don't mean on twitter only but it's part of it(Follow us on twitter @techinfong)

*Subscribe to their newsletter
*write guest post on their blogs
*Link to their blogs

Well we've listed the top ten blogs here

With this you can easily get their attention and they may even promote your blog.

4.Follow top celebrities on social media :
This is the tip that really helped Linda ikeji !!
Most of those celebrities are having millions of followers,one day they may wish to follow back. How many views do you think you can get from someone having a million followers?

source : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/10/08/4-things-blogger-want-next-linda-ikeji-aim/

HERE COMES NIGERIAN VERSION OF HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AND OXFORD BUSINESS GROUP
Tectono Business Review is the Nigerian version of Harvard Business Review, Oxford Business Group, EuroMoney and Financial Times. It publishes business news, business articles and business adverts.

It is meant for the elites like business tycoons, top politicians, captains of industries, heads of federal parastatals, top managers of blue-chip companies. It is very educative and informative.

Avail yourself of this opportunity of reading Tectono Business Review publications just by clicking:
www.tectono-business.com
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
techinfong:
it is giving me same error too. am tired
Which host are you using?
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 6:17am On Oct 17, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Which host are you using?
qservers
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2016
techinfong:
qservers

Mehn ur site is too big to shut down!
do something about it and also try if content can be moved to blogger to avoid all this stress
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Saaltechs: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2016
Blogging is not easy nowadays
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
We've changed the theme though the Homepage needs serious editing.

You can make your changes on the post,bro pls help can you tag this keywords at the end of the post you published?
=>increase website traffic free
=>how to generate traffic to your website
=>how to increase website traffic through google+
=>increase website traffic fast
=increase website traffic seo
KvnqPrezo:

Mehn ur site is too big to shut down!
do something about it and also try if content can be moved to blogger to avoid all this stress
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2016
techinfong:
We've changed the theme though the Homepage needs serious editing.

You can make your changes on the post,bro pls help can you tag this keywords at the end of the post you published?
=>increase website traffic free
=>how to generate traffic to your website
=>how to increase website traffic through google+
=>increase website traffic fast
=increase website traffic seo
My phone have been stolen oo
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
My phone have been stolen oo
shocked shocked shocked how did it happen ?
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2016
techinfong:
shocked shocked shocked how did it happen ?
In a cafe, i was busy editinq my blog and they had opportunity to steal it!
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sorry bro,what's the name of the phone?
KvnqPrezo:

In a cafe, i was busy editinq my blog and they had opportunity to steal it!
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Dhilariousdandy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
So true @ OP, you really hit the nail, traffic is the main reason to be successful in bloggers world...
Some bloggers are quite creative and write unique content but there website are barely recognized by Google although, they might have implemented some Google webmasters tool and other stuffs but there blog are yet to be appeared on google, reason been that they lack backlinks, ping back, do follow, and other Search Engine optimization Setup...

Well, I'm here to help, check my signature let's get started...
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
techinfong:
Sorry bro,what's the name of the phone?
Lumia 620 bt now i want to move back to android.
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by PYBNaija(f): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
I really need help with my blog, i'm almost at myu wits end here, please could you guys help me review www.pybnaija.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 / 20+ Geek Office Design Inspiration / Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.