Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets (33895 Views)

DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed / 2019 Elections May Not Hold- Professor Chidi Odinkalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets by omofunaab(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2016
Clinton9000:

Typical afonja and warped reasoning. Nobody is saying the judiciary is not corrupt... is Buhari, Ameachi, Tinubu less corrupt than them? All we are saying is....FOLLOW DUE PROCESS AND STOP HARASSING PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT A MILITARY REGIME.

Am very sure you are an illiterate.
If you don't know what due process means. Then please don't quote me, I don't have time to be replying those whose their thinking faculty has been polluted with bigotry.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets by linusbnn(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2016
MORNDEW:

And he released your metuh and kept Daisuke in detention. Oh I forgot Dasuki is your own and not fulani. Sense is not common truly.

But we all know Dasuki detention was a pay back for leading the coup that took him out of office in 1985
Re: Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets by linusbnn(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
If buhari send DSS to arrest this mumu now, people will call him a dictator. Instead of him to shut his rotten mouth he is forming human rights activist

So everybody should keep quite for buhari to kill us all?. You must be a yoruba man. Ndi ujo (fear fear man no dey build house)
Re: Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2016
omofunaab:
[s]

Am very sure you are an illiterate.
If you don't know what due process means. Then please don't quote me, I don't have time to be replying those whose their thinking faculty has been polluted with bigotry.
[/s]

Typical afonja...brain dead from sub-standard education Awolowo gave them.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets by omofunaab(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2016
Clinton9000:

Typical afonja...brain dead from sub-standard education Awolowo gave them.

People like you make we think that just few people have brains in your region.

I know you wish you had a leader like Awolowo in your region
Re: Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets by MORNDEW(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2016
linusbnn:

But we all know Dasuki detention was a pay back for leading the coup that took him out of office in 1985
In your delusional thinking.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets by linusbnn(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
MORNDEW:

In your delusional thinking.

Go and read books and don't be a swine
Re: Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets by light004: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
soberdrunk:

Even in the medical field harmful bacteria is used to fight a "more" deadly one, its all about the "greater good".

Please listen to yourself! we should use corruption to eradicate corruption in Nigeria.

I remembered a certain leader who dared to voice out that stealing is not corruption how he was treated with so much disdain.

Let me ask you too: can you use dirty water to wash dirty clothes clean?

we should stop turning logic on its head; it doesn't advance our struggle for a greater and humanitarian society.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets by snazzie: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
yeah is illegal to arrest those judge, those judge enjoy the same immunity like executive arm of government, they are independent body .. detaining & traumatising elder statesmen's like a pretty thieve is not the best way to handle this recent events this is a rape to the democracy, we have due process, buhari should follow due process we are not in military rule,
Immunity? Pls quote me area of d constitution that stipulated Dr.
Thanks
Re: Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets by ArabMopol(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
snazzie:

Immunity? Pls quote me area of d constitution that stipulated Dr.
Thanks
“The manner in which the
Directorate of State Services has
gone about these arrests leaves
much to be deserved because I
know there are ways of
disciplining erring judges. it is a desecration of
the highly-honoured judicial
system for a DSS to go into their
houses to arrest them without any
recourse to due process at the level of the
Supreme Court judges, if any of
them were invited to come and
answer questions on allegations
leveled against them, naturally, the
person would honour such”. rather than arrest
judges, the proper thing would
have been for the DSS to pass
through the Chief Justices of the
relevant courts of the state to
produce whoever it is that has any
case against them.... arresting a senior citizen in dis James Bond style shows no regards to our judicial disciplinary council....
Re: Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets by snazzie: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
“The manner in which the
Directorate of State Services has
gone about these arrests leaves
much to be deserved because I
know there are ways of
disciplining erring judges. it is a desecration of
the highly-honoured judicial
system for a DSS to go into their
houses to arrest them without any
recourse to due process at the level of the
Supreme Court judges, if any of
them were invited to come and
answer questions on allegations
leveled against them, naturally, the
person would honour such”. rather than arrest
judges, the proper thing would
have been for the DSS to pass
through the Chief Justices of the
relevant courts of the state to
produce whoever it is that has any
case against them.... arresting a senior citizen in dis James Bond style shows no regards to our judicial disciplinary council....
K o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri / Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.